Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hot Wife Hotel - Olivia's Fabulous Foursome (Part Twelve)

"Olivia and Steve enjoy dinner and decadence with the owner of Hot Wife Hotel and his wife."

62
23 Comments 23
9.9k Views 9.9k
3.6k words 3.6k words

Author's Notes

"Thanks to all the readers who kept asking when the next chapter would be ready. I hope you all find it worth the wait. As usual, this can be enjoyed as a stand-alone story. <p> [ADVERT] </p>But if you haven't read the previous chapters, I highly encourage it. Olivia is a helluva lotta fun!"

Olivia was sore for a few days after her session with the Hot Wife Hotel's owner, Darko Angeles. But she didn't mind. The man had promised she would find him to be a generous lover and he hadn't lied. She came multiple times and had never felt so filled up. She wondered how her fellow Premium Hot Wife, Heidi, was able to take Darko's massive cock in her ass! A shiver ran down her spine as she imagined how it would feel going into her ass. It had barely fit in her pussy.

She opened her email and reread the message that Darko had sent her the day after their session.

Olivia,

Thank you for one of the hottest sessions I have ever enjoyed here at Hot Wife Hotel. You were incredible, not only in your ability to take my cock in your sweet, tight pussy, but also in how playful and sensual you were. Your husband is a lucky man.

I also wanted to thank you for entertaining my wife, Debbie. She enjoyed watching our session very much. She insists that I invite you and Steve to come over to enjoy time with us in our suite this coming Saturday. I should tell you; she's rarely shown any interest in meeting one of the Hot Wives in person. And, she's never asked to have sex with one. She would like a foursome if you and Steve are amenable to such an adventure. I've been told not to take no for an answer so, I am hopeful that I can convince you to partake in some playtime with us.

Additionally, I'd be remiss if I didn't admit that I want the opportunity to try fucking your ass. Don't get me wrong, Heidi is amazing at anal sex. My cock is just greedy! Ha-ha!

Finally, I want you to know that if you decide to sign up for one of the Yacht Sex Parties, Steve is welcome to be on board as your guest. He just may not be able to observe all of your activities, other than the ones in the group areas. So, please consider attending one of these sex-filled excursions at sea.

You're absolutely amazing, Olivia, and we are fortunate to have you here.

Thanks,

Darko

She told Steve about the foursome, and he was fine as long as Darko understood he was straight. Olivia assured him that, while Darko was bisexual, he understood that Steve was not into men.

"Don't worry, baby, your ass is safe!" she teased. "He does want to try to fuck my ass, however."

"Jesus wept! That would be so fucking hot to watch his monster cock hammering your ass!" Steve blurted out.

"Well, I wish you would tell me how you really feel about it," Olivia teased.

"Come on, Liv, can you blame me? You know I love seeing you get fucked. The bigger the cock, the better," he grinned.

"You are incorrigible!" she said, flashing him a wicked smile. "Don't ever change!"

Olivia wrote a message back to the owner.

Hello Darko,

I enjoyed the session with you very much. I'm glad your wife enjoyed watching it. Steve and I would love to join you in your suite. I just want to make sure to reiterate that Steve is very straight. But he's not homophobic, so if your dicks accidentally touch, he won't be weird about it. And, while he does not desire your cock in his ass, he's all on board with you trying to fuck mine. Please let Debbie know that I am game for whatever she desires, within my stated limits in my profile, of course. Please let me know what time you want us to arrive, and if we can bring anything.

Regards,

Olivia

A short time later, Olivia received a reply from Darko.

Olivia,

Debbie suggested that you and Steve come over around 6:00 for drinks and a light meal before we get started. No need to bring anything.

Please know that both of us will respect all limits that you and Steve have.

Looking forward to a fun time,

Darko

~~~~~~~

When they arrived at the Angeles suite, they were blown away by the opulence and grandeur. It was easily three times the size of Olivia's suite. Debbie offered them a tour while Darko finished up a phone call.

There were three bedrooms, four bathrooms, a huge kitchen, a large office, a living room, and a playroom. It was incredible.

Debbie stepped behind Olivia and whispered in her ear, "Play your cards right, sweetie, and Darko will invite you to be the main attraction at the next Femdom party in the playroom. I'd enjoy whipping that sweet little cunt of yours."

Olivia's eyes flew open. While she didn't relish the idea of such an activity, she noticed her panties growing damp anyway.

It was clear that Debbie was not the least bit submissive. A shiver ran down her spine as she wondered what to expect tonight.

Darko was in the living room pouring wine when they finished the tour.

"Debbie, darling, I hope you haven't scared off our guests before we've even begun to have fun," he winked.

Debbie pouted a little, like a petulant child, but she said, "I simply suggested to Olivia that I might want her to be the guest of honor at the next Femdom gathering."

Darko laughed as he handed a glass of wine to everyone, "She's tiny, but she's wild as fuck! Cheers, everyone!"

Darko was obviously trying to lighten the mood, so Olivia smiled and sipped her wine, hoping a little alcohol would help her relax.

Darko sensed Liv's apprehension and requested Debbie's help to check on the meal being prepared in the kitchen.

"My darling wife, if you're hoping to play with our new friends, you need to throttle down a bit," he said firmly. "I don't want you scaring them off before we've even had dinner, okay?"

"I was just teasing her," Debbie insisted.

"Well, ease up, my love. I want the opportunity to see you sucking Steve's cock and you surely want to witness my big thick rod trying to invade Olivia's ass, right? So, behave, okay, Deb?" he asked firmly.

"Fine, yes, I will be a good girl and not scare off the guests," she agreed.

When they were all enjoying dinner, Olivia noticed that Debbie was pouting. She had hoped tonight would be fun and decided to take a stab at clearing away the awkwardness.

"So, Debbie, when is the next Femdom romp? I'd love to observe if you'd be willing to let me," Olivia said.

Debbie looked pleasantly surprised, "I will send you the invitation. You are welcome to observe from Darko's office or in the room as a guest."

Darko shot a thankful glance at Liv. Debbie could be quite aggressive, and he was afraid she was spoiling the evening, but Olivia seemed to be able to hold her own.

"Yes, I'd like that. I'm not sure I'd be ready to participate, yet, but watching would be fascinating," Liv said, sipping her wine.

Debbie laughed, "I didn't think I was going to like you, Olivia, but I do. Very much, in fact. Please excuse my poor manners if I've made you uncomfortable."

"No worries," Olivia said. "However, I am curious as to why you invited us here if you didn't think you were going to like me."

Darko nearly choked on his wine. Steve just grinned. Both men waited to see where this conversation was going.

"Fair enough," Debbie nodded. "There are two reasons, well, maybe three. First, I like playing with big tits, and you've got quite an impressive pair. Second, I was impressed at how you took Darko's thick prick in your pussy, and I want to see him fit it in your ass. And, finally, I figured your husband's dick must be smaller than Darko's and I've been in the mood to suck cock lately."

Both men looked to see how Olivia would respond. She didn't disappoint them.

"I imagine Steve would enjoy a blow job, instead of having to stroke his cock, while he watches Darko take my tight ass," Olivia said, not missing a beat.

Darko decided to move things along before a catfight ensued. As much fun as that might be to watch, he didn't want to miss the chance to open up Liv's ass with his cock, which at present was hard and ready.

"Shall we wrap up the polite dinner conversation portion of the evening and head to the bedroom?" he said, grinning.

They all nodded and followed Darko into a luxurious bedroom with an enormous bed. He began undressing and the rest of them followed suit. Once naked, Darko suggested that the women play with each other while he and Steve sat back and enjoyed the view.

Debbie wasted no time, "Get on the bed, slut. I want to taste the pussy that I watched my husband fuck the other day."

Olivia didn't mind being submissive, and did what she was told, "Yes, Mistress."

Darko's cock twitched and he leaned over to whisper to Steve, "You are the luckiest man on Earth. Don't get me wrong, I love my wife, but yours is like a sexy little chameleon. She just slides right into whatever role required of her, doesn't she?"

Steve grinned, loving the fact that Darko coveted what belonged to him, and simply said, "She's fucking perfect."

"Hold your ankles and spread your legs open for me," Debbie instructed.

Olivia obeyed and was startled by the sharp slap she received on her bare mound. But before she could object, Debbie's tongue was soothing the sting away. Olivia decided to just go with the flow and enjoy it.

Clever fingers deftly played with glistening pink folds, while Debbie's tongue circled and flicked Olivia's clit. Olivia moaned softly and both men shifted in their chairs.

Suddenly three fingers thrust into Olivia's wet hole and rammed into her furiously. Debbie continued to lick and suck Liv's hard little nub, while she added a fourth finger and kept on pumping hard.

Olivia bucked wildly, as Debbie continued her rough assault, and arched her back. Debbie recognized the body language and bit down firmly on Liv's clit, causing an intense explosion. Olivia's climax drenched Debbie's face, as she cried out, "Oh, fuck yes!"

Both men were hard and ready to join the fun, but Debbie squelched that idea. "Not yet, boys," she said. "This hot little bitch needs to return the favor."

She pulled Liv up to a sitting position and kissed her deeply, sharing her taste. "Make me cum, you delicious little slut!" Debbie demanded.

"With pleasure, Mistress," Olivia cooed.

AdelaShery
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AdelaShery

It was obvious that Debbie wanted a fast, hard finger fuck like she'd given Olivia. But Liv was not about to let her have her way that easily. For as rough as Debbie had been, Olivia was gentle and seductive. Her fingers were teasing and taunting Debbie's pussy, and she ignored her commands, "Faster and harder, slut."

Liv said nothing but shook her head. Darko was fascinated as he watched this sassy little redhead force his wife to behave, while she licked her slowly and sensually. Debbie's hips rocked impatiently, but Olivia continued the deliberate seduction.

Liv slid just one finger inside Debbie, who cried out, "More! I need more!"

Again, Olivia's answer came in the form of a head shake. She discovered Debbie's g-spot as she sucked her engorged clit.

"You fucking bitch, I said faster!" Debbie screamed. But her body was responding in ways that she'd never experienced before. It was pure agony the way Olivia was teasing and tormenting her cunt.

Darko held his cock and stroked it slowly in rhythm with Olivia's erotic assault on Debbie. He watched as his wife writhed on the bed as the wicked little redhead edged her over and over.

Olivia could tell when she'd pushed her to her limit and finally picked up the pace. She fucked the tiny brunette with two fingers and was rewarded with a flood of nectar, as Debbie cried out, "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh my fucking God!"

Debbie was so overtaken with emotion that tears were streaming down her face. Darko was worried at first that Olivia had somehow hurt her. But his fears were unfounded as Debbie sat up and kissed Olivia deeply.

"I've never cum like that before," Debbie whispered to Olivia and hugged her tightly.

Darko looked confused, but Steve smiled. He'd watched Olivia with other women, and he knew what she was capable of. Clearly, their hosts had underestimated his wife. He was so proud that she belonged to him.

Darko cleared his throat, "Well, look what you ladies have done to our cocks! Steve and I need a little attention."

Debbie pouted, "Why can't the two of you play with each other?"

Darko laughed, "I've already told you that Steve doesn't play that way, you naughty minx. Now move your ass over so we can join you."

It was a shame, Darko thought, as Steve had a really nice cock. But he'd satisfy his urges with Olivia.

The next hour and a half they enjoyed licking, sucking, fingering, stroking, light spanking, and a whole lot of teasing. Darko decided he could wait no longer and grabbed a tube of Wicked Jelle anal lube and got Olivia's ass ready to fuck. Debbie stroked Steve's cock and whispered, "Her ass is gonna be sore for days."

Steve felt a little guilty at how hard it made his cock to know that. He was sure that he wouldn't be able to hold back once Darko was ramming into Liv's ass. So, he took a page out of her book and got firm with Debbie, "You're going to suck my cock, slut, while your husband opens up my wife's ass with his big, thick prick. Then I'm going to explode in your mouth and you're going to swallow every drop of my cum!"

Debbie surprised them both by nodding obediently and started licking Steve's shaft. She positioned herself so that she could still watch the action out of the corner of her eye while servicing Steve as he'd commanded. She'd never been submissive to anyone but Darko, and even then, it was rare. So, it was humbling to find herself dominated first by Olivia, then by Steve. It helped her some to know that her husband was in complete control of Steve's wife and would fuck her ass hard and deep.

Darko rubbed the head of his dick against Olivia's puckered rosebud. Then, he slowly pushed the head in and left it there so she could catch her breath. "It's big, darling, but you're going to take it all, every last inch," he said seductively.

Steve was in heaven watching Olivia about to take the biggest cock she'd ever had in her ass, and his own cock being sucked by a tiny brunette. "I bet you'd like some fingers in that pussy while you suck me, huh, Debbie?" he teased.

She nodded and he allowed his fingers to play among her pink, wet folds as she moaned on his rock-hard prick.

Darko pushed a little more and Olivia said, "I don't think I can take it."

Darko was disappointed but was about to ease out when Steve held up a hand.

"Olivia, baby, be a good girl and take the nice man's big cock in your ass!" he instructed her.

"I can't, it's too big!" she protested.

"Nonsense. You've taken Daryl's big, black cock in your ass," he reminded her. "Just relax and let him push it in, my pretty little slut!"

Darko's desire was at war with decency, but since Steve was being insistent, he figured he'd do the same.

"Let's try a different position. I want to be all the way in your ass, Liv, but I want you to enjoy it as much as possible," Darko said.

He flipped her on her side as if she were his personal whore, and that caused a twinge of arousal in both Debbie and Steve, albeit for different reasons. Debbie, because it turned her on to see Darko's thick meat impaling some poor slut's ass, and Steve, because he loved watching his wife get fucked, knowing he'd take her ass later and reclaim it as his.

Darko grabbed a pillow and slid it between Olivia's knees and tried again.

"Maybe he should try a lube with a little numbing agent in it," Steve suggested quietly to Debbie.

Debbie's head popped off of his dick and said, "Oh, God no! It will numb his cock too. Then he will last forever and…"

"I get it," Steve interrupted. "Now put your mouth back on my cock, like a good girl!"

Debbie's face bunched up like she was planning to complain, when Darko barked at her, "Do as you're told, Debbie!"

Debbie resumed what was becoming a very satisfying blow job. She wasn't as good as Olivia, but she was no slouch in the oral skills department.

Meanwhile, the head of Darko's cock was firmly lodged in Liv's rear end and he was inching himself into her, slowly but surely. Steve remembered something that he thought might make it more enjoyable for her. "Play with your clit, slut," he demanded. "Rub that little nub while Darko fucks your ass hard and deep, baby!"

Olivia obeyed and felt herself relax enough to take the rest of Darko's thick shaft. Her hips rocked as she met his slow, firm thrusts. He reached up and grabbed a breast, squeezing it hard. Then he pinched her nipple and twisted it tersely as he began to pick up the pace.

Steve pushed Debbie's head down farther onto his cock, "Take it all, slut. You either get this dick in your throat, or I try it in your tight little cunt."

Debbie did her best to accommodate Steve's shaft. He knew she wouldn't be able to deep throat it, but he was enjoying her efforts immensely. As her head bobbed up and down on his rod, he watched Darko enjoy Olivia's tight ass. He felt his climax drawing near and continued to finger Debbie's tight hole and massage her clit with his thumb.

Darko continued pumping into Olivia as she rubbed her own clit. "God, baby, your ass is so fucking tight! I'm gonna fill you with my seed!" He thrust in all the way and emptied himself into her.

His orgasm triggered hers and she came hard with Darko's dick still throbbing in her back door. "Yes! Yes! Yes!" Olivia screamed as waves of pleasure ripped through her body.

Steve felt his balls tighten and release as he shot his load down Debbie's throat. "Holy fuck! That's right, Debbie, swallow every drop!"

Darko slipped out of Olivia as she moved between Debbie's legs. "Open your legs, bitch, so I can eat your sweet pussy!" she demanded. Steve flipped Debbie over and Darko helped hold her legs apart. Olivia slid two fingers into Debbie's tight hole and used her talented tongue to bring Debbie up to the edge, then pushed her right over.

"Oh, God! Oh, God! Oh, God! Fuck yes!" Debbie screamed as she flooded Olivia's mouth with her sweet cream.

Moments later, once Darko had caught his breath, he turned on the oversized jacuzzi tub he'd made sure was ready earlier. "I think we should all climb in and relax before the next round," he teased.

Debbie's eyes flew open, and Darko laughed, "Relax, baby, I can tell when you've had enough. I think we're all well sated here."

Steve pulled Olivia close to him in the tub and said, "You were fucking amazing, baby. I know I said I was going to reclaim that ass tonight, but I have a feeling you might need a few days before I do so."

Darko chuckled, "I think both of our ladies have been satisfied to the point of exhaustion. You're both welcome to sleep here if you'd like."

Olivia smiled, "That's a lovely offer, but I think Steve and I will go spend the night in my suite if you don't mind."

"Not at all," he said. Then he looked at his wife, put his arm around her, and said, "Debbie, you're awfully quiet. What's going on in that devious brain of yours?"

Debbie smiled sleepily as she put her head on Darko's shoulder, "I'm thinking you need to give Olivia a raise."

Darko grinned, "I just gave her a raise, baby."

"Then give her a bigger raise," Debbie said, laughing. "She has a wicked, magical tongue!"

Later, tucked in bed in her Hot Wife Hotel suite, Olivia cuddled up against Steve. Discovering that he was hard again, she whispered, "My ass needs a break, but my needy little pussy would love to be filled up with your hot, hard prick."

"Hmm, I like the way you think, baby. But are you sure mine's big enough?" he teased.

"Your dick is perfect," she said as she climbed on top of him and guided him into her slick wetness. "If I'm being honest, Darko's is actually a little too big. Don't get me wrong, I had a great time. But that's not something I need or want on a regular basis."

"You always know just the right thing to say, my sweet little, slutty hot wife!" Steve moaned as his redheaded vixen rode his cock until they came hard together and collapsed in each other's arms.

As he felt Olivia drifting off to sleep, Steve grinned in the darkness. It may not have been her ass, but he managed to reclaim her as his own after all. He was one lucky bastard!

 

Published 
Written by techgoddess
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments