Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Across The Pond - Double Trouble

"Diana and Steve visit a famous landmark"

62
13 Comments 13
3.0k Views 3.0k
7.7k words 7.7k words

Author's Notes

"This is the second part of the continuation of a previous series, Across The Pond, a series inspired by an online friendship with a special lady - you know who you are! If you haven't yet read the preceding chapters, I invite you to do so before continuing. <p> [ADVERT] </p>If you like what you've read, tap the like icon or leave a comment. Enjoy!"

Having a five-hour head start because of the time difference, Steve was awake well before his lover. He picked up his phone and went into the main area of the suite. After changing her number to include the international dialing prefix, he texted Anne. You up? He waited for her to respond, which took a couple of hours. It was only dawn where she was.

Morning! came her reply.

How U doin?

Perfect! A little sore though! U?

100%, he replied. So this was really your idea?

Mostly. Diana helped and of course Rich was all in from the start!

I imagine he was! He replied. You happy?

Happy, yes! Satisfied? Not yet!

Ah, I expect Diana is the same!

She is! She texted me last night!

This is CRAZY!

4 sure! But I’m fucking loving it!

Just then, Diana came into the room, “Is that Anne?” Steve nodded. “Tell her Hi for me!” He did and got the same salutation in reply. Then Diana sat on his lap. “Come back to bed!”

I have to go, Diana wants to fuck!

Anne returned the ROFL emoji. Have fun! Do everything I’m going to do!

 Steve kissed Diana. “So what’s the plan for today?”

“First, you are going to come back to bed! After you have driven the lust from my body, we will check out.” She rubbed her bum into his growing erection as she talked.

“And then?” he asked.

“And then, we’re going for a train ride!” she said. She stood up and took him by the hand. He followed her perfect bottom back into the bedroom, where over the course of the next hour they kissed, licked and sucked each other to full readiness and he took her from behind as she stimulated her clit with her fingers. After much sighing, moaning, groaning, grunting and screaming, he cleaned her off with his tongue and they shared their combined issue with their fingers and tongues.

“Now that is the way to wake up in the morning!” Diana purred. They snuggled for a few minutes and then Diana’s phone pinged. She picked it up and showed her lover the photo her husband had just sent her. Steve smiled to see his lovely wife’s face covered in cum, the fingers of her left hand with her cum-covered wedding rings in full view. She was flicking her tongue out trying to lick some into her mouth and her eyes were wide and bright.

“Someone else is having a good morning!” he said.

Diana laughed and kissed him. “You have five more good mornings in your immediate future!”

They showered and dressed before repacking their suitcases and checking out. Diana made arrangements for a taxi while they ate breakfast and a half-hour later they were inching their way through London’s morning traffic.

It took almost an hour to get to their destination, St. Pancras International Station. Steve recalled that some of the trains to Diana’s home ran from St. Pancras.

“Are we going to your house?” he asked. The thought of spending a week in Diana and Rich’s marriage bed turned him on.

“No, dear,” she replied. “We’re taking a trip on the Eurostar!”

“Is that the fast train to Paris?” he asked.

“We’re not going to Paris,” she said. Twenty minutes later they were checked and seated, waiting to board the 11:04 to Amsterdam.

“Why Holland?” he asked.

“Because that’s where Amsterdam is!” she replied.

“Why Amsterdam?”

“Because that’s where the world-famous Red Light District is!” she giggled. “Yes, I am treating us to a courtesan!”

“Treating us?” He was still perplexed.

“Us!” she replied. “Rich and I did this last year, it was such fun!”

“I don’t think Anne would think much of me being with a hooker!” he protested.

“Anne knows all about it,” she replied. “Maybe next time you come over, you can treat her to one!”

“I’m not sure she’d like that!” He was unconvinced.

“That’s not what she told me!” Diana said. “In fact, when I told her about it we were on a video call. As I described our experience with her, she fucked herself silly!”

Steve couldn’t believe what he was hearing. It was one thing for his wife to be with another man or a woman she knew; it was another for her to engage a whore for sexual gratification. He made a note to talk to her about it during their next call.

The train started to move and Steve was surprised at how smooth and quiet it was. Diana had booked the Standard Premier seating so a waiter came by to take drink and food orders. He had a speedometer app on his phone so he brought it up and it showed the train was moving at just under 300 Km/h. There was not a ripple in his glass as the train hurtled into the tunnel.

The sky had been grey in England but twenty minutes after they entered the gloom, they burst into bright sunshine. “Welcome to France!” Diana said. He looked out at the countryside; it was mostly farmland and the houses and buildings looked different from those at home.

The train arrived exactly on time at Amsterdam Centraal Station. “The Eurostar is almost never late,” Diana told him and he wondered why the trains in Canada were incapable of staying on time.

They waited patiently to exit the train and, after exiting the station, she took his hand and walked to the street. “We’re not taking a taxi?” he asked.

“No need,” she replied, pointing across the street. “Our hotel is right there!”

“Convenient,” he said. They checked in and got to their room, which was one of the smallest hotel rooms he had ever been in. The bed was only a double but it was big enough for two. Diana set down her case and took off her coat.

After christening the room with their sounds of passion, they found a little café near their hotel and wandered into the fine evening taking in the sights.

“When are we going to the Red Light District?” he asked quietly.

“We’re saving that for last!” she replied. “The night before we go back to London. In the meantime, there is lots to do!”

They spent the next three days wandering around the city, going to museums and sampling the local beer and food. Diana had to repeatedly pull Steve from the bike lanes lest he get run over as his eyes were inevitably anywhere but where he was going. They took an evening canal cruise, which was very informative about the city’s history. It was also intimate and very, very romantic!

As they sat on the bow of the open tour boat, she cuddled into him. The evening was a bit chilly so he wrapped his arms around her and held her tightly. The young guide offered them drinks and then went around to the passengers, offering to take their pictures. They cuddled even closer as she did and then she smiled at them. “You are such a lovely couple! I hope you are enjoying Amsterdam!”

“We are,” smiled Diana, “very much!” When she turned away, Steve felt Diana’s lips by his ear. “You ain’t seen nothing yet!”

As they disembarked from the boat, Diana pointed to a tall grey building. “That’s Anne Frank House. We should go there tomorrow afternoon!”

“You’re the tour guide!” he said.

“And after that, we’ll go get the hooker I promised!” Her teeth nibbled his earlobe and her lips brushed his neck, making him shiver. “But for tonight I have a special surprise in store for you!”

They returned to the hotel after dinner and Diana excused herself to the washroom. Steve busied himself setting up some candles and finding some mood music suitable for the evening. About ten minutes later, she appeared at the doorway to the loo; she was clad in a lacy black translucent cover, a lacy black thong and thigh-high black boots with four-inch heels. Her blonde hair was styled to frame her pretty face and she wore only minimal makeup.

She stood and smiled at him, waiting to hear his reaction. “You look… perfect!” he said, his voice shaking a little. He recalled the days when Anne would dress up in lingerie and show off her body to him.

“I’ll bet you say that to all the girls!” she replied.

“No, only to two,” he said. She smiled at the compliment of being compared to Anne, who she thought was very attractive indeed. She placed one foot in front of the other as she slowly walked to him, putting her hands on either side of his face and pulling him to her lips.

“Why don’t we recreate that photo that Rich and Anne sent you?” she asked. She got on her knees and undid his trousers. After they were pooled at his ankles, she took him into her mouth, swallowing him into her throat. He didn’t last long before he was close to erupting so she backed off and slowly jacked him to the finish line.

She squeezed the base of his cock as it throbbed, then released it. His cum shot out with a force he had never experienced before, covering her face and getting in her hair. She captured the last few dribbles on the fingers of her left hand.

Steve took out his phone and snapped a couple of photos of her face and a close-up of his cum on Diana's rings. Anne would love that one!

“Feed me!” she urged him and he used his fingers to collect the spunk from her face and fed it into her mouth. She smiled up as she licked every finger clean and when he was finished, she rose up to kiss him. “That was fun!” she said. She went to the small washroom to wash her face and hands and get the strings from her hair, when she returned, she said, “Anne tells me you like to watch her as she plays with herself.”

“She wrong,” he said. “I don’t like it, I love it!”

She smiled at him and helped him off the bed, guiding him to the armchair beside it. Then she reached into the nightstand and retrieved a silver drawstring bag. She opened it and withdrew her favourite toy. “This one is my favourite, I believe it is her favourite as well, is it not?”

It was black with a substantial handle, the utility of which would become obvious to him in a few minutes. It had two heads, one which was thicker and curved upward, the other that stuck out about midway up the shaft that had a large bump and two appendages that looked like rabbit’s ears. Hence the name “Rabbit Vibrator”.

“Yes, I believe it is!” he replied. She pushed the button and he watched as it started vibrating and the business end of it started thrusting a few inches.

“Would it surprise you to know that she and I have had several sessions where we fucked ourselves silly with these toys during a video chat?”

“That would not surprise me at all!” he said, his cock stiffening again.

“Has Anne ever let you watch her with her favourite toy?” She played her fingers between her pussy lips as she spoke.

“Not that toy, no,” he said. "She lets me watch her use her fingers and her ten-incher that looks like a big black cock but not that one.” His cock was at full attention now despite having cum only a few minutes before.

“Mmm, ten inches of BBC! I could wrap myself around one of those!” she moaned. He filed that mental note for later.

“Sit back and enjoy the show!” She lay back and let the toy play along her outer lips for a few moments before reaching with her right hand and parting her lips with her fingers. Her left hand grasped the toy and brought it to her lips and she flicked her tongue around its tip before slipping the head into her mouth to lubricate it.

She trailed it along her body, brushing the shivering tip between her pert breasts and around each nipple before bringing it over her taut tummy and smooth mound. He watched in fascination as she played it over her clit, inhaling sharply as it stimulated the firm little button before she placed it between her lower lips. Her fingers had splayed them open ever so slightly, just enough for the tip to nestle next to her promised land.

She smiled at him and, paraphrasing the line from the old BBC children’s radio program from the 1950s, she said, “Are we sitting comfortably? Then we’ll begin!” Her eyes stayed locked onto his as she thumbed the power button and inserted the thick black toy into herself, sighing as the shivering little rabbit head nestled up against her clit.

A low moan escaped uncommanded from her lips, “Mmmm…” as she held it into herself and let it work its magic. Steve could hear the motor grinding as it thrust itself into her, the broad head brushing repeatedly over her G-spot.

She was already fully aroused from having sucked her lover’s cock so it did not take much time before she felt the rise of her passion again. She moved the toy around, changing the contact point of the rabbit head to stimulate her clit and pussy walls. The familiarity of her favourite plaything combined with the new feeling of showing off for her friend’s husband enhanced her arousal.

Another minute of this stimulation was all she could take. Her eyes locked onto his as she took a deep breath and held it for a moment as her hips bucked upward so that the only parts of her body that were touching the bed were the backs of her shoulders and the heels of her boots. Her mouth gaped open and closed wordlessly as the first rush of pure bliss blasted through her body.

She held the toy inside her as far as it would go for a moment and then withdrew it almost completely before thrusting it back into herself hard. When the shaft was visible, he could see the thrusting action of the head and realized why his wife and his lover liked that toy so much.

Several more times her ass came up off the bed and little noises escaped her lips as she would pull the toy out for a few seconds and push it back into herself. Finally, her orgasm began to fade and she lay back on the sheet and let the toy finish her off by itself. She threw her head back and took a deep sigh as the final vestiges of her orgasm left her. She reached down and extracted the toy from inside her, bringing it to her lips and whispering, “I love you!” to it.

Steve climbed onto the bed beside her and kissed her gently. “That was quite a show!” he said.

She smiled at him. “Was it as much fun for you as it was for me?”

“No, I don’t think it was!” he laughed.

“Funny, my husband always says exactly the same thing!” She set the toy aside, “Can I show you something?”

“Of course!” he said. She reached for her phone and showed him a photo of his wife in almost the exact position Diana had been in, her head and her heels touching the bed and her ass lifted off of it. An identical black toy protruded from her pussy. He noticed a shadow at the side of the image and he recognized Rich’s hand and cock as he jacked off while he watched.

“Don’t be angry with her,” she said. “We planned this together.” She showed him a text message that accompanied the photo.

Tell my darling husband next time I will let him watch!!

The next day, after a bit of a sombre afternoon at the museum and a delicious dinner at a nearby café, they wandered toward DeWallen and its many attractions. They held hands as they followed Siri’s directions to the canal. The foot traffic got busier the closer they got.

Then they turned a corner and there it was; the world-famous Red-Light District. It was almost dark when they got there so the neon lights stood out starkly in the early evening light. They walked along the canal until Diana squeezed his hand. “Let’s go in there!” she said excitedly. “Maybe you can find something to take home to Anne!”

Steve shouldn’t have been surprised; it was a sex shop. Anne and he had bought most of their toys and things online; you could even get simple toys and lube at drugstores at home but that place was something else altogether! It was wall-to-wall, floor-to-ceiling sex. Toys, costumes, lubes, restraints in leather and other materials, books, magazines, everything. A veritable cornucopia of sex-related fun!

Steve’s head was on a swivel but Diana was on a mission. She dragged him to a rack of toys and took one off the shelf. “This one,” she said. “You should get her this one!” It was only about six inches end to end and had two appendages, one longer and wider and one shorter and thinner. The wider one was about as big around as the average cock.

“Why this one?” he asked.

She pointed to the smaller part. “This is for her clit,” she explained before pointing to the other part, “and this is for her G-spot! She will love it, I promise!”

“I can probably get that at home,” he said.

“Then why haven’t you?” she asked. He had no answer for that.

He selected the toy and a small bottle of strawberry-flavoured lube, made the purchase and Diana held his hand again as they left the shop. He squeezed her hand and she squeezed back. “I like being with you,” he said, "your hand fits so nicely into mine." She smiled at him and squeezed his hand tighter. A half dozen doors from the sex shop they saw an advertisement for a live sex show.

“Ever been to one of those?” she asked. He shook his head no.

“Something like that would never fly where I come from,” he said. “They’ve all but eliminated strip clubs at home. Live sex? Not a chance!”

“I know,” she continued. “There are still some clubs in the UK but a live sex show would never be allowed.” They walked a little further and he stopped her.

“You want to have a look?”

“Why not?” she said with a smile. 100 Euros later, they were shown to a small low table by a scantily clad young woman and given a drinks menu. “I read about this place, they have rooms upstairs where the girls provide more personal services to clients.”

“How much does it cost?” he asked. She shrugged. The lights changed and the first show started. A gorgeous woman and a very well-endowed man came onto the stage and started moving rhythmically to the pulsing music. A minute or so into the show, he had her stripped naked and they began making out in earnest. A minute later he was on his back and she was sliding herself onto his long hard cock.

Diana shifted uncomfortably at the view, but she wasn't uncomfortable other than the tingling in her pussy. Steve was transfixed. Her hand found his lap but was only there for a moment when a burly gentleman with many muscles tapped her shoulder. He leaned down and admonished her and she put her hand back on the table. Then she stood up and stopped him as he turned away.

They traded words that looked like whispers but they must have shouted to be heard over the music. She smiled at him, nodded, and sat back down. She leaned into Steve. “300 Euros an hour!” she shouted. He looked at her so she repeated herself. “300 an hour for a room with one of the performers!”

“That’s an expensive fuck!” he said, making her laugh. She stood up and motioned him away from the stage. They moved to a slightly quieter spot where they could talk.

“You’re already in for a couple thousand for this trip!” She said loudly. “What’s another 300?”

He thought about it and shrugged. She smiled and leaned in. “Let me ask around!” She guided him back to the table and sat him down before walking away. She returned a few minutes later and sat down beside him to watch the rest of the show.

By this time, the girl was on all fours and the guy was hammering her pussy hard. Her screams could be heard over the music and they watched in fascination when he pulled out and spurted his cum all over her back. The lights went dark for a minute and when they came back up, the stage was empty except for a young man who was wiping down the stage.

A few minutes later the next show started; it was a well-endowed black man gyrating around the stage and showing his impressive attributes to any women who were in the audience. Diana leaned into Steve. “Now that’s what I’m talking about!”

They watched for a few minutes and the first guy was joined by a second, equally athletically built and equally well-equipped. Diana shifted in her seat. “Holy fuck those guys are hot!” she said to no one in particular.

Steve remembered the fantasy she had shared during one of their naughty chats and wondered how he might make that fantasy come true for her. He looked around and saw a guy who looked like he worked there so he excused himself as though he was going to the washroom.

“Is there any way my wife and I can spend some time with those two men?” he asked.

“Of course!” the man said. “You know the prices?”

“300 for an hour,” Steve said and the man shook his head.

ElaineJones
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ElaineJones

“Both of them will be 400,” he said. Steve nodded. “When the show is over, they will come to your table and you can make arrangements.”

Steve nodded that he understood and returned to his seat, saying nothing to Diana. She was enthralled by them, her eyes switching back and forth between them as their things came off and their large cocks came into full view. She licked her lips and he leaned over. “Hungry?”

She just nodded, never taking her eyes off them. Steve noticed the employee he had spoken to talking to another couple and suspected they were trying to make a similar arrangement. The employee shook his head and pointed at our table and the woman looked a little disappointed. Then he said something else and her face brightened as she leaned into her partner and whispered something. They kissed and returned to watching the show.

Too soon, the show was over, the two dancing men having stroked themselves to full hardness but not ejaculating. The lights went down for a moment and when they came up, the stage was empty once again.

“Whew!” Diana said, fanning herself with her hand.

Steve noticed the other woman doing the same thing and pointed her out to his wife of the week. “It seems you have similar fantasies.” Diana smiled at her and they raised their glasses and toasted each other. Then he felt two people beside them.

“May we sit down?” Diana looked up to see the objects of her lust standing on either side of her.

Diana was gobsmacked. Her mouth was opening and closing; her lips were moving but no sound was coming out. “Use your words!” Steve said, teasing her.

“Umm, sure! I mean, yes! Of course, you can sit down!” She looked at Steve and mouthed “OH MY GOD!”

The two men had put on their thongs plus a mesh singlet. “Your husband says you have a fantasy we can help with?” the man on her left said.

“Oh, he’s not my husband!” she giggled. “He’s my friend’s husband! My husband is with his wife. We switched husbands for a week!”

“Interesting!” the other man said. “So you are having a sexy week together?”

“Yes, we are!” she gushed. She leaned over and kissed Steve. “He is so good to me!”

“We will be good to you as well!” the first one said. He stood and took Diana’s left hand and the other one took her right. Together they led her to a spiral staircase in one back corner of the room and followed her as she climbed the stairs. Steve followed behind them all.

They showed her through a dark curtain to a hallway with doors on either side. The first guy swiped a card in one of the doors and it opened. She stepped inside, followed by Steve then the two men. He closed the door behind him and looked around the room.

It was furnished for purpose, a double-sized bed with only a bottom sheet, a single chair and a table with a collection of toys, lubes, and condoms. A small wash basin and a few towels were in one corner.

Steve fished out his wallet and pulled out four 100 Euro bills. Diana sat nervously on the bed while the men moved about the room getting ready. Steve sat on the chair and waited patiently.

“Perhaps you would like to help your wife remove her dress,” one of them said. Steve could no longer tell which was which in the dim light. He didn’t bother correcting him.

He stood up and went to Diana, taking her hand and helping her to stand. He carefully undid the buttons at the back of her dress and slid it down her body. She stepped out of it and he picked it up and folded it on the back of the chair. She stood in the middle of the room in her black bra, thong, and heels.

“You are very beautiful,” the other man praised her. So slim and attractive.” He moved to her and took her hand, raising it to his lips.

“Yes,” the first man said. “Very beautiful.” He kissed her other hand. “Your two husbands are very lucky men!”

This made her giggle a little and helped to settle her nerves. She ran one hand down along the chest of the man on her right, and then she switched sides and felt the other man’s chest. They both smiled at her and the man on her right asked, “Are you nervous?”

“A little,” she admitted.

“Don’t worry, we will make you feel so good!” he said and he leaned down and kissed her cheek. “I’m sorry, but we cannot kiss you as passionately as you might like. It is not allowed.”

“That’s unfortunate,” she said. “I do love kissing!”

“Perhaps your husband can help you in that regard,” he said.

“He’s not my… never mind!” she said. She turned to the other man and looked him up and down until her eyes settled on the swollen pouch on the front of his thong. She reached out and touched it tentatively.

“Oh my!” she breathed before turning and cupping the other man’s package. “So big!”

“Come on, baby, take it out!” Steve urged her. She hooked her thumbs in the thong and worked it down over his hips.

“Ohhhh, wow!” she said as it flopped forward, freed of its restraint. It wasn’t yet fully erect and it was bigger than any cock she had ever seen, bigger even than the ten-inch dildo she had watched Anne fuck herself with only the week before as they made their arrangements to swap husbands for a week. She worked the thong down to his feet and he stepped out of it. She then did the same for the other man. “Goodness!” she breathed, taking it in her hand and hefting its weight. “It’ll never fit!”

The two men’s cocks were both about the same size, the best part of a foot long by Steve's guess, and very thick. One was circumcised, one not, so we’ll call them “Cut” and “Uncut”.

“I can’t believe I’m doing this!” she said to Steve.

“You’re not doing anything yet!” he replied.

“I had better get busy then!” she said and she knelt in front of Cut and licked her lips. Her eyes closed and her tongue flicked out to lick the tip. She looked at Steve and grinned. “Here goes!”

Her mouth opened wide and she took the head inside. Cut made a great show by groaning and squirming as she struggled to get more than a few inches in her mouth. She sensed Uncut beside her so she turned and tried the same, opening wide and taking as much of him as she could. She moved one hand to either of their cocks and massaged them to full hardness.

Cut was ready first so she stood up and moved to the bed, lying on her back and reaching for him. He picked up a bottle from the table and drizzled her pussy, working it in with his hand before rubbing the excess along the length of his shaft.

“Relax,” he said and he moved between her legs, placing the end of his member at the entrance to her pussy. Steve moved to watch as he entered her and marvelled at how her lips spread and her pussy yielded to accept his girth. He moved back and forth a few times to embed himself into her and soon he was almost fully inside her with only an inch or so remaining.

For her part, Diana winced a little as he penetrated her. She held her breath as he pushed forward, exhaling as he drew back. “Are you all right, sweetie?” Steve asked her and she simply nodded her head.

“A little uncomfortable at first but I’ll get there!” she said. “Feels so full!”

Cut began moving with a little more intent, using her sighs and moans as a guide to her comfort. Uncut was on his knees in front of her, whispering words Steve couldn’t hear. She seemed to like what he was saying, though.

“Oh fuck!” Diana moaned, “Fuck I’m gonna cum!” Cut pushed into her and the last inch or so disappeared inside her as his head forced its way hard against her cervix. “Oh GOD YES!” she screamed, “FUCK ME!” He increased his pace until she couldn’t take any more, her body thrashing about.

“STOP! I CAN’T! OH FUCK! STOP!” she screamed. Cut stopped thrusting and left himself about half inside her. She looked up at him and smiled, “Just go easy.”

He restarted, stroking into her with long slow strokes and she responded, “OH YES! THAT’S IT! JUST LIKE THAT!” He controlled his pace and depth, ensuring her comfort as he fucked her. After a few more minutes of this, he withdrew from her.

“NOOOooo!” she objected, her voice trailing off as his head left her dripping lips. “Not yet!”

Cut moved away from her and Uncut moved to take his place. He leaned over and kissed her tummy before moving his lips beside her ear. Steve couldn’t hear what he said but she rolled onto all fours and he moved in behind her.

As before, she sighed as he entered her but this time was easier; she was already stretched wide open. She accommodated him more easily, his hips touching against her ass cheeks as he filled her cunt. OH GOD HERE I COME!” she screamed and he pushed and held himself inside her. Steve watched as her pussy convulsed around his girth and her body heaved. She calmed somewhat and he started again when she looked at Cut.

She crooked her finger to beckon him closer, his cock brushing against her nose. This is what she had dreamed of, two large black cocks, one in her pussy and one in her mouth. She peeled the condom off him and opened her mouth, taking him in as Uncut pushed his body forward from behind her.

A moment later she worked her mouth off him. “Can we take a photo?” she asked, “for my husband?”

“I’m sorry, love, photos are not permitted,” Cut said to her.

“Please, just one!” she said. Cut looked at Uncut and they both shrugged. She pointed to her purse and Steve fished her phone out, holding it in front of her face to unlock it. He pointed it as if to take a single photo but thumbed the icon to the video position. She smiled at him and opened her mouth, taking Cut inside her once again. Steve got a short clip, about five or six seconds of his girlfriend getting stuffed at both ends by two BBCs.

In short order, she came again, her fluid spurting out of her pussy around Uncut’s thick member. She spat Cut from her mouth and collapsed onto her stomach, Uncut’s cock flopping out of her.

“Oh fuck! I’m so done!“ she panted, her body heaving and covered in sweat.

Steve knelt beside her and kissed her. “You are so beautiful right now!” he said gently.

“I don’t feel beautiful,” she said as her body twitched as the last vestiges of her orgasm rippled through her. “Oh fuck, that felt good. I think this is the first time I have ever been all fucked out!”

“Then our job is done!” said Cut.

“But you didn’t cum!” she objected.

“This is not about us, this is about you,” Uncut soothed her.

She closed her eyes and smiled. “Well done, gentlemen!” she said. They moved back away from her and she grunted as she sat up. “Can I get one more photo?” she said. “To send to his wife?”

She wiggled her fingers for them to come closer and Steve snapped a photo of both cocks just millimetres from her lips, a huge smile on her face. She stood up and hugged them, first Cut then Uncut, and kissed them both quickly on the cheek. “That was fun!”

The two men collected their things and left the couple in the room. Steve checked his watch and saw that they only had about five minutes left in the hour they had paid for so he helped Diana to her feet and assisted her in getting dressed. As they made their way down the stairs, he noticed the two men sitting down with the other couple. He pointed them out to Diana and she smiled as the woman looked up at her. She gave the woman a thumbs up and she smiled back.

“Do you want to stay and watch the next show?” asked Steve as he pointed to two women who were just taking the stage.

“I’d love to,” Diana answered, “but I’m wasted. Take me home and put me to bed!”

“It will be my pleasure!” he said and they left the club hand in hand.

The air had gotten chilly so Steve took off his jacket and put it over her shoulders. She linked her arm in his and they said very little as they walked. As they turned the corner before their hotel, she looked at him. “That was so much fun! Thank you!” She stopped him and kissed him deeply. “God, I wish Rich had been here! And Anne! They would have loved this!”

“Yeah,” Steve said. “Anne would have loved to take those two guys on! I miss her so much right now. They should have been here with us.”

“Next time,” she said.

When they got to their room, they undressed each other slowly, pausing to kiss each bit of skin as it was exposed. He discovered that she had a sensitive spot behind her knees and she found that his feet were ticklish. “This is so nice,” he said.

“It is, isn’t it,” she answered. “I love loving you.”

He was startled to hear her say it then realized he felt the same way.  He loved this woman the same way he loved his wife, with a depth of emotion and passion that was unmatched in any other relationship.

“Is it possible to love more than one person?” he asked.

“I think so,” she replied.

They stepped into the shower and washed each other all over. It wasn’t erotic or hot; it was a couple that just wanted to wash each other clean and start fresh. When they were finished, they dried each other off and went into the bedroom. Diana went to the small dresser where she had put her things and started to remove the sexy pink lingerie she had selected for the night. Steve recognized it from the time he and Anne had spent with them two years ago. She wore fine lingerie almost exclusively now; it made her feel sexy and desirable.

She felt Steve’s hand on her arm. He turned her and smiled at her. “We don’t need that,” he whispered as he leaned down to kiss her, "let's just feel our bare skin against each other." He led her to the bed and turned back the covers. He went around to the other side and slipped in beside her and they just held each other for a long time.

“It’s time for us to go back home, isn’t it?” she said quietly.

“Yeah, it is,” he agreed.

“We’d better make the most of the time we have,” she said but he shook his head.

“Not tonight, I just want to hold you.”

Her breath caught in her throat. Oh my God, does he really love me? she thought. I love him too! She curled into him and he wrapped his arms around her, his fingertip tracing circles on her shoulder. In a few moments, she could hear his breathing slow and deepen; a moment after that, he was asleep.

Steve awoke with Diana in his arms in exactly the position they were in when he fell asleep. He blinked a few times until his eyes adjusted to the light in the room then he reached to the nightstand to get his watch. We have time, he thought and he squeezed her tightly to him.

She stirred in his arms. “Good morning!” she whispered and she turned to him. “Excuse me, please.” He watched as she got out of bed and went to the washroom to do her morning routine, just as she had done every morning they had been together. She returned a few minutes later and he excused himself to complete his own routine. When he returned to the bed, she held the covers up for him and he slid in beside her.

He kissed her gently at first but soon their kisses became more passionate as their tongues danced and their breathing became ragged. She rolled onto her back and opened her arms for him. “Love me!” she whispered.

Twenty minutes later they lay side-by-side, holding hands as their bodies heaved from the exertion. She rolled onto her side and her fingers traced through the trimmed hair on his chest and around his nipples. She leaned over him and took each one in her mouth in turn. His back arched from the intense pleasure of her suckling lips and his cock stirred as it was resurrected.

His hands went to her sides and he urged her on top of him. In a second he was inside her, her hips gyrating and his hands over her pert breasts. She leaned forward and he took each nipple into his mouth, trying to replicate the pleasure she had given him.

Her body writhed, her hips bucked as she controlled his movement inside her. Their eyes locked and never left each other’s as she rode him. No words were necessary; after a solid week together learning everything there was to learn about each other, they both knew what they wanted and needed. Their breath became ragged again and sweat formed on both their bodies.

She came first, as it should be, with him not far behind. Their minds were unable to form coherent words as their bodies slammed together. This was, without exception, the best they had ever been together. Their first time together was amazing as their spouses fucked on the bed beside them but this time was far beyond that.

Exhausted, Diana collapsed on top of him and he held her as their breathing slowed. She shifted and felt him still firm inside her and she smiled. It felt wonderful.

He pushed her body up and leaned his head up, she accepted his invitation and they kissed softly. She looked at him. “I’m going to miss this!” she breathed.

“Me too,” he said, "but in a couple of days I will be with Anne and you will be with Rich and we will reclaim our wives and we will all be stronger for it.”

“We will,” she agreed. They kissed again. “We’d better get moving, the train leaves in two hours.”

They showered together again, making sure they were both completely clean and managing another orgasm each in the bargain. They packed and checked out, walking hand in hand back to the train station. Their hands barely separated from each other throughout the three-and-a-half-hour ride to London and on arrival, they took the hour-long tube ride to Heathrow.

Steve’s flight was not leaving until the next day so he had arranged a night’s stay at the airport Hilton. The hotel staff had to discreetly tap on the door three times in the next twelve hours, asking them to keep the noise down.

At Diana’s urging, they left a little earlier than they really had to in order for Steve to catch his flight. After he was checked in, she led him by the hand through the terminal to the arrivals area. He was confused until she pointed out the flight arriving from Toronto in a few minutes.

He clued in and realized that he would be with his lover when she welcomed her husband home.  A half hour later she saw him and bolted away from Steve to leap into her husband’s arms. After a very public display of love and affection, she led her husband over to where Steve was waiting.

“Did you kids have fun?” he asked with a huge grin on his face.

“I’ll tell you everything when we get home!” she gushed. She took both men's hands and led them to the entrance to the security area. She turned to her husband. “Can you give us a minute?”

“Take all the time you need!” he said, understanding completely. He moved away and she turned to her lover.

“From now on, you are not my clandestine lover or my fuck buddy. I love Anne and I know you will always be her husband but from now on you are officially my boyfriend!” she said softly.

He was a bit surprised at that. “I suppose Anne will call your husband her boyfriend as well!”

“Of course, she will!” standing on tiptoe to kiss him. “And we will be our husbands’ girlfriends!”

“That works for me,” he said. A rush of emotion went through him. “This was an incredible week.”

“It was the best ever!” she agreed.

“Next time you should come visit me and Anne should come visit Rich!” he suggested.

“Next time we will both come to visit you,” she corrected.

“That works for me too!” Their parting kiss was long and gentle. He wiped a tear from her eye and waved at Rich. “Love you.”

“Love you too!”

Rich came over and put his arms around her. “Anne and I said the same thing to each other when I left,” he said.

The two men shook hands and Steve picked up his carry-on and turned away. He wanted to look back but didn’t dare.

When his aircraft was about halfway back over the Atlantic, Diana and Rich arrived home. He did reclaim her, just as Steve said he would, then he loved her. Then she started telling him about the week she had spent with her friend’s husband and he told her about his week with her lover’s wife. It was a long conversation interrupted by much fucking and lovemaking.

Steve didn’t return to Halifax; rather, he cleared customs in Toronto and, after a rather embarrassing conversation with a pretty red-haired customs agent about the contents of his suitcase, he caught the short flight to Montreal. Anne wasn’t expecting him to show up at her hotel and was very surprised when he called her.

“HI, I’m back,” he said.

“You’re home?” she asked.

“Not exactly.” She felt a familiar hand on her shoulder and she turned to see her husband smiling at her. Thankfully he wasn’t hurt when she leaped at him and knocked him to the ground, planting frantic kisses all over his face. The front desk staff were a little confused; this was a different guy than she had been holding hands and flirting with for the past week.

Their reunion was equally frantic, passionate and erotic as they shared their stories and photos of the week. Screams and sighs filled the room and the hallway outside it as they renewed their passion for each other. Then, during a quiet time, she looked at him.

“I have a confession to make,” she said. He waited for her to continue. “I fell in love this week."

He smiled at her. “So did I!” A long-distance phone call later confirmed that their boyfriend and girlfriend felt the same way.

Published 
Written by CaressofSteel
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments