Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Very Merry Christmas Indeed Part 2

"The holiday season brings far more than the typical gifts."

41
9 Comments 9
2.6k Views 2.6k
8.0k words 8.0k words

Author's Notes

"The second part to my holiday special for the season that just ended."

Annie looked at Jeff, who was focused on the TV, watching one of the football games. The kids were in their own world as they played with some toys on the carpeted floor.

She wanted to get his opinion on Beth’s boyfriend and see if it was the same as when they had worked together. “So Beth is dating this guy that used to work with you, Michael?” she feigned a little as if she didn’t remember as much as she did.

“Michael Gonzalez?” He raised his eyebrows. “I can’t believe Beth is dating that loser,” Jeff said.

“Loser seems a little harsh,” she said.

“No, he’s a creep,” Jeff said seriously. “Ask Natalie about him. He was always hitting on girls in their high school class the second they turned eighteen. So he would have been, what, nearly thirty at the time?”

“Yikes, there’s no way Beth knows that,” Annie said.

“There really aren’t any better guys out there for her to date? Like literally anyone?” Jeff asked.

She laughed, “Well, maybe Beth should take his approach and start dating younger before all the good guys get married.

Jeff smiled at that, “I’m surprised they aren’t already falling over themselves to try to date her.” He hesitated and then added, “Is she going to want to take him to the beach if we go?”

“I doubt they’ll be dating then, but who knows? I doubt Susan or Alice will be happy if he’s actually that much of a creep,” she answered.

Annie looked at the time and realized time had gotten away from her. “It’s about time for bed, you two,” she said, knowing they had barely heard her earlier reminder.

“Mommmm,” came the answer in unison, as they were apt to do.

“It’s already past your bedtime,” she told them, “You’ll have lots of time to play tomorrow.” They hurried off to get ready for bed without any more argument.

She followed after them, making sure they brushed their teeth and put up their dirty clothes. Once she tucked them into bed, she read them a story until their little eyes got heavy, and they were still.

Annie returned to the living room and found they weren’t the only ones asleep. Jeff must be exhausted to fall asleep on the sofa, she thought. She gently woke him so he could get ready for bed while she turned off the lights for the night.

--------------------

Annie made the forty-five-minute drive to the mall a town over while thinking about what else she could get her mother-in-law. The mall was located in a town significantly bigger than the one she lived in, and the traffic was a headache this close to Christmas. The crowds were much bigger here than they had been on Main Street a few days earlier.

Annie figured a nice scarf or sweater would be perfect to go with the gifts they had already gotten for her. She perused her way through Ann Taylor and a few other stores that she thought would have the kind of clothing that she was looking for. She made her way from one to the next, lost in thought as she made her way through rack after rack.

Finally, she stumbled across a delicate navy blue scarf.

It was an expensive and luxurious fabric that felt very upscale, and Annie knew Jeff’s mom would love it. The older woman behind the register seemed to be in a chatty mood.

“It’s a lovely piece of clothing. It’s nice to see that some people still have decent taste,” the woman went on. Annie had just started listening after entirely missing what the woman had said before.

“It’s for my mother-in-law, but I think it fits her style well,” Annie answered, trying to seem more invested in the small talk than she was.

“You know, I see these girls walking around here, and all I can think is that my dad wouldn’t have let me leave the house without putting on more clothes,” she continued as she ranted to Annie. “They just show off everything they’ve got for any guy that wants to look, can you imagine?”

Annie almost laughed but managed to catch herself. “No, I can’t imagine,” she answered with her best poker face.

After a little more small talk, she took her bag and made her way back out into the mall. She made her way toward the food court with coffee on her mind.  

As she made her way through the crowds, a group of girls coming out of a store in front of her caught her attention. They looked like they were in their early twenties and dressed stylishly. They also seemed to be dressed for weather much warmer than it was outside. No doubt, these were the types of girls that the woman had been talking about.

They were young, attractive, and dressed like it. The bags they carried with them were from the store they had just left. It wasn’t one that Annie had ever been in before and seemed to be attracting a crowd nearly ten years younger than her. She considered for a moment, but she figured the chances of seeing anyone she knew here were low, and her curiosity had gotten the better of her.

She made her way and looked around. The girl at the register was a petite blonde who fit perfectly with the group she had just watched leave the store. The ambiance was set by the pop music playing throughout the store and displays of mannequins in provocative outfits.

Annie felt out of place as she awkwardly approached the clothing racks. It was definitely a store aimed at younger women than her, or less conservative, at least. She searched through the clothing and found a few things she actually liked. There was a pair of high-waisted black jeans, a relatively modest top, and a skirt that seemed perfect for a night out where she could let go.

She found the changing room and quickly changed into the jeans she had picked out. Doing a slight turn, she loved how the high waist made her butt look. Annie bit her lip as she had a naughty thought.

Leaning over, she pulled the jeans down to just below her butt and took a picture as she turned back toward the mirror. Her panties were the only thing covering her butt, and she was glad she had worn a cute pair. They were bikini cut and black lace.

She knew that they would love the picture as she looked at it. Her butt looked incredible, and the black panties and her black hair added an aesthetic she hadn’t even intended.  She posted it on the forum and tried on the top she had picked up.

It fit well enough, but she didn’t love it. She slipped it off and put her top back on. She was also about to switch back out of the black jeans but decided to check on her post. This time, it didn’t take any time to get several comments.

“That’s a spankable ass if I’ve ever seen one. Are we going to see more?” was posted by an anonymous user. Annie couldn’t help but feel a rush as she read the comments about her. She scrolled through, reading more.

"What an incredible body. Baby, pull those panties down more," another said.

And another, "I’d let you sit on my face anytime you wanted!”

She could feel the slickness between her legs as she read comment after comment. It had been years since she had felt so attractive, but honestly, had she ever felt this wanted? These strangers were begging to see more of her and saying explicit things they would do to her, and all it did was turn her on. God, she couldn’t imagine what Jeff would think if he knew what they were saying about her. That seemed to make her even more horny.

He would be furious with her if he knew.

She looked in the mirror and decided to give them a little more of what they had asked for. She pulled her jeans down in the front and playfully pulled up on her panties in an exaggerated way, showing her hips for the picture. It was terribly erotic in a way her earlier pictures hadn’t been. 

Maybe they were right, she thought as she looked at her toned tummy and her defined hip bones where she pulled on the black lace. She did look very sexy.

Annie changed back into her own clothes and bought the pair of new jeans and the skirt from the blonde working the register before going on her way. The next stop had to be for coffee.  She ordered a small latte and waited in line with a group of other people. Even several minutes later, she could feel how wet she still was from reading the comments about her body. She looked around at the other waiting customers.

They were all looking at their phones, and not one of them was paying attention to her. Though a little apprehensive about someone noticing, she felt like she couldn’t wait to get back to her car to check if there were more comments.

I mean, it’s just text, and nobody will be able to read what it says, right? That’s how she justified it to herself, at least.  She tried to go to the website and scroll as discretely as possible. She knew nobody was paying attention, but it still felt like they would all know exactly what she was reading. The comments made her forget all about her worries.

“I would fuck the shit out of you,” the first comment read. Annie blushed at how crude the language was, but gosh, it made her feel so sexy. She and Jeff made love, but that animalistic lust was something else. Jeff had never fucked her. Annie felt a wave of conviction go through her, even thinking that word in her head.

She scrolled to the following comment.

“Do you have an Onlyfans?” another user asked. Onlyfans. She knew what it was, though somewhat vaguely.

“Annie!” the girl called, holding the latte she had ordered. She put her phone away and took the coffee.

The drive home took twice as long as it should have because of traffic. In the meantime, she sipped her coffee and mulled over everything that had happened the last couple of weeks. She had a lot to think about.

--------------------

Annie opened her eyes as Jeff pulled on a shirt and left the bedroom. He walked down the hall to the kitchen, and she could hear him start making a pot of coffee. She reached over to the nightstand and grabbed her phone, eager for what the morning may bring her. While she had never been one to grab her phone immediately in the morning, she found it was one of the first things she thought about every morning now.

She made sure she still heard Jeff in the kitchen as she unlocked her phone and opened the forum. Since the night before, several people had commented on her pictures, but she was looking for one comment in particular. It didn’t take long to find it.

It was the top comment with several dozens of likes. Annie bit her lip as she stared at the text of the comment. Onlyfans. Annie knew that she would have to be out of her mind actually to make one, but she had also tossed and turned all night as she wrestled with it.

Jeff returned with her coffee and sat beside her on the bed.

“Any big plans for Christmas Eve’s Eve?” he asked her.

“I hope you haven’t forgotten about the service tonight. You said the store would be closing early, so it shouldn’t be an issue,” she reminded him. With Christmas being on a Friday this year, their church’s big Christmas service was on Wednesday night. Susan and Beth were performing as part of the choir, and she was looking forward to it.

“Of course not,” he reassured her. “The store closes at two. But I meant more, are there any other plans before that? No other Christmas gifts to get?”

“Mercifully, yes. The scarf I got for your mom yesterday was the last thing we needed,” she said with a sigh of relief. “Now I just have to finish wrapping everything.”

Jeff smiled at her. “I’ll be supporting you in spirit while you bear that cross,” he joked as he rose from the bed. “I love you, and I’ll be home in plenty of time to get ready for tonight.” One thing she loved about Jeff was that if he said he would do something, he would do it.

“I love you too,” she told him before he turned and left for work.

After finishing her coffee and ensuring the boys were dressed for the day, she put on another one of her favorite Christmas movies while the boys played. They again were playing a game with some of their blocks and action figures. It seemed to her that there wasn’t any rhyme or reason to it, but they were having a blast.

Annie watched the movie, but her mind was elsewhere.

A dozen reasons why it was a terrible idea came to mind immediately, but she still couldn’t put the thoughts away. She could keep herself private on it. Hide her face like she’s done so far. Nobody would ever know. Any money she made from it would be a little extra spending money. It wasn’t cheating because she wasn’t doing anything with anyone.

Deep down, Annie realized she was rationalizing away every reason she could think of not to do it, but that wasn’t the issue. 

She wanted the affirmation and the praise. She yearned for it.

She had never considered herself overtly sexual, but now, now it wasn’t something she could deny. The racy comments, the idea of men pleasuring themselves to her, had awoken something in her. 

Despite her marriage and despite her family, there was something that the experience had provided for her that she didn’t know she needed before. It was like that part of her was awake for the first time in her life. Truly awake.

Years of trying to avoid thinking or doing anything sexual had led to a marriage where sex had often felt like a chore. Her pleasure had always been tempered by conviction and guilt. Jeff was a caring and loving husband, but he also seemed to hold back. They made love, gently and passionately, as a way to express their feelings for one another.

Jeff didn’t take her in a way that made her feel like the comments did. He didn’t ravish her like she made him completely lose control. He didn’t fuck her like she had only recently realized she needed to be fucked. The word again made her cringe, but less so this time than last time.

That’s why she couldn’t stop thinking about the comments. That’s why she couldn’t stop posting more and more of herself online. That’s why she knew as soon as she read the comment that it was inevitable that she would make an Onlyfans.

Annie felt like a wall had crumbled inside of herself. All of the repressed emotions and desires were free. She knew what she wanted. Annie bit her lip as she smiled, knowing she was going to start getting what she wanted.

--------------------

The service ended, and Annie followed Jeff out of the pew with the twins in tow behind her. The Christmas Eve service was beautiful, with a significant amount of music led by the choir. Like the rest of the congregation, they were visited and wished their friends and neighbors a Merry Christmas.

Jeff was shaking hands with one of the Deacons. He looked incredibly handsome. He wore a sports coat that highlighted his broad, heavily muscled shoulders. Despite the years since he had stopped playing football, his active lifestyle had kept him in good shape. She was a lucky woman. Annie had worn a lovely red dress for the evening. It was conservative but still made her feel very cute. Together, she thought they made quite the couple.   

“Annie, what did you think?” Susan asked as she wrapped her arms around her and pulled her into a tight hug.

“It was beautiful! You all did such a lovely job,” Annie gushed about their performance. It really had been one of the best services she had seen.

“Have you seen Beth yet? She’s around here somewhere,” Susan asked as she looked around the crowd. “She brought Michael with her.” Susan gave Annie a knowing look. Just then, Annie spotted their other friend.

Beth came up to her excitedly and hugged her as well. “Merry Christmas, Annie!” she said. “I was so nervous about the solo, but now I’m so happy I did it.” Beth was wearing a white cloth dress that made her look like the picture of innocence.

“I never even knew you could sing like that!” Annie said. “Now I’m thinking I’m going to have to host a karaoke night.”

Beth frowned, “Okay, I’m not sure I’m ready for that just yet.”

Annie laughed heartily at her friend’s reaction. Michael walked up and put his arm around Beth as he joined the group.

“Hey, everyone,” Michael said as he waved at the group in general. He was underdressed for the occasion, wearing a wrinkled and untucked button-up shirt with a pair of work jeans and boots. His hair was also greasy and unwashed, which added to how out of place he was. It seemed like he must have come straight from work. He stood in stark comparison to Beth. 

“Hey Michael, good to see you,” Annie answered, trying to be supportive. The group fell into an awkward silence now that he had joined the group.

Thankfully, Annie was rescued when Jeff came back to her.

“Great job, you two,” Jeff said, praising Beth and Susan. “You’ll have to work on getting Annie to join the choir next!”

Susan laughed, “We’ve been trying. She won’t do it.”

“I only look like an angel. I don’t have the voice of one,” Annie joked. Jeff’s hand squeezed her side lovingly. They continued talking for a few minutes until Beth and Michael left. Susan and Annie gossiped briefly about them once they had gone, and then it was getting close to time for them to head home.

“Well, excuse us. I think we have to wrangle some kids home,” Jeff said. They gave hugs all around, collected the twins, and then made their way to Jeff’s truck.

The drive home was quiet as the kids drifted off in the backseat. Annie intertwined her fingers with her husband’s and leaned her head onto his thick shoulder. Soft Christmas music was playing from the truck speakers. It felt like everything was right in the world as she watched the blur of Christmas lights through the window.

Jeff turned the truck into the driveway, but the kids didn’t arouse at all. The house was dark as Jeff carried them to bed and tucked them in while she went to the restroom. Annie took a deep breath, preparing herself.

She strutted out and into the bedroom. Jeff was getting ready for bed, taking off his sports coat and unbuttoning his shirt. He didn’t say anything as she stood there, but she hadn’t changed her mind about getting what she wanted.

Annie walked up to him and put her hand on his arm, getting his attention.

“Yeah, Annie?” Jeff asked, unsure what she was doing. She didn’t answer. Well, she didn’t respond with words, at least. She helped guide Jeff back until he sat down on the edge of the bed. Then she kissed him. Not the quick peck they often did, but a deep, long kiss. She buried her soul into the kiss, wanting to kiss him with nothing held back.

He kissed her in return, but he seemed to pull back when the kiss ended. Annie kissed him again, not letting the moment end. Her tongue entered his mouth, and he willingly accepted it. His hands had found her body and were running up her sides, holding her close. His large hands made her feel small and fragile but as safe as anywhere in the world.

Annie reached down and undid his belt buckle and then started fumbling with his zipper. He tried to speak, but she kept kissing him. A moment later, she managed to pull his cock out. Jeff’s hands and height weren’t misleading. His cock was every bit as big as the rest of him. She had never seen another one, but it took months to take all of Jeff when they first married. Maybe that was why he held back still.

He was already hard in her hand now, her hand barely able to wrap around its girth. She wanted his cock badly.

Annie pulled back from him, and she could see the surprise on his face. She leaned over and reached under her dress, pulling her panties down. Jeff’s eyes were huge as he watched them fall to her ankles.

She stepped toward him and put a leg over his waist, straddling him in bed. She hiked her dress up to her waist and grabbed her husband’s big cock. It had been years since she had been on top of him like this. Being so exposed had always made her so self-conscious. Now, she wanted to be on display for her husband. 

He was so long that she had to raise as high as she could to position him at her opening. Once she had the tip between her lips, she lowered herself down onto his shaft. Annie was dripping wet from the anticipation, and taking him wasn’t a problem.  

“Ohh…” Jeff groaned as she enveloped him. His big cock stretched her out, and she knew that she had to feel like a vice grip around him. The fullness was incredible. She had needed this so badly. It had been all she had been able to think about.

She rose up and then sank down, taking him all again. Her husband was staring at her intently, seemingly transfixed as she rode his cock. His hands made their way up her legs until they were at her butt, helping guide her.

Annie reached up, pulled her dress off her shoulders, and hurriedly undid her bra. The moment her breasts were free, he took one of them in his mouth. His beard was scratchy and rough on her delicate skin, but she needed it. She rode him deliberately as she sped up.

Being in control was exhilarating, and she felt like she was showcasing her body for her husband. It all helped heighten how aroused she was. Which was good because she desperately needed to cum. Her hips dropped until he bottomed out in her. She felt Jeff shudder with pleasure. The raven-haired beauty ground herself against his lap. His head fell back from her chest, enjoying the sensation as he let her do all of the work.

Annie leaned in and kissed him while she continued to use his cock to try to bring herself to orgasm. Jeff’s hands couldn’t seem to decide where they wanted to be on his wife as they moved from her ass to her breasts to her hips.

HelenEnigm
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HelenEnigm

They settled on her sensitive nipples, teasing them and adding another layer to her pleasure.

Being on top had let her ride him so that his cock was hitting the perfect spot, and she could feel she was going to cum. She wanted her husband to finish with her.

“I’m close,” Annie said between heavy breaths. “Are you close?”

Jeff nodded as he kissed her again, and his big arms wrapped around her, holding her tightly while she rode him to both of their climaxes.

“Now,” she said softly as she felt the waves of pleasure hit a peak. The feeling was overwhelming. She felt Jeff’s cock twitch and the sudden warmth coating her insides as he came with her. They continued to move until the orgasm retreated slowly.

She stayed on top of him as they both caught their breath, occasionally kissing and whispering sweet words to each other.

--------------------

The coffee had the perfect amount of creamer. Annie was curled up on the sofa with a blanket and her book, enjoying the peace and quiet before they went over to her in-laws’ house later in the evening for Christmas Eve. It was always the most hectic of their family get-togethers since Jeff’s family was large, and almost everyone had kids.

It was one of the most significant differences between her family and his. As an only child, Annie had become accustomed to small, low-key gatherings.  Once she had started dating Jeff, she had to learn to appreciate a different pace. 

She read the same page for the third time, still not processing any of the words she was reading. It felt like she was glowing after the night before, and she owed it all to her newfound hobby. Taking control of the lovemaking with Jeff had been a completely surreal experience.

Annie picked up her phone and opened the browser to look at her Onlyfans page yet again. She must have looked at it countless times already this morning. The raven-haired housewife scrolled through her page, looking at the pictures she had posted since the day prior. A little over twenty people had subscribed to her so far, and they were actively commenting each time she posted anything. She paused on the picture she had posted last night.

Her face was cropped out as always. She was leaning back on the bathroom counter with her foot up. Annie’s legs were lewdly spread, her white panties the only thing covering between her legs. It left little to nothing to the imagination and looked sexy as hell.

She had slipped back into the pew right after she took this without anyone being the wiser.

She couldn’t believe the things people were saying to her now that she had an actual account they could follow. She had set the cost at a bare minimum since she didn’t care about money. All Annie wanted was attention.

Putting her phone down, she sipped her coffee with a smile. 

--------------------

Jeff’s pickup truck pulled to a stop. The driveway was already full of cars that she recognized. Annie climbed down out of the passenger seat before helping the twins out. The weather wasn’t quite as cold tonight, and Annie had worn a light sweater with the high-waisted black jeans she had bought at the mall. The sweater was taupe with a series of large buttons down the front to add some style.

The kids ran ahead and joined a few of their cousins who were playing in the backyard with the limited light they had. Jeff and Annie carried the dishes they had brought inside and were directed by Jeff's mother, Nancy, where to put them.

“Merry Christmas!” Jeff said as he hugged both of his parents. His dad, Mike, was a large man like Jeff. His mother, Nancy, had a boisterous personality that Jeff had also inherited. All the things she loved about Jeff seemed to have come from his parents. Annie couldn’t have asked for any better in-laws.

The chaos was in full swing as they made the rounds and greeted everyone. The kids chattered up a storm as they played games and ran in and out of the back door.  There were so many siblings and cousins and aunts and uncles that it was time for dinner by the time Jeff and Annie had almost spoken to everyone.

Jeff and Annie were seated near the head of the table by Mike, Nancy, and Jeff’s younger brother.

The sound of metal on glass reverberated through the room, quickly capturing the attention of everyone gathered. Mike stood at the head of the adult table and was about to give the customary toast he gives every year.

“It’s always a special treat to have all of our children and their families with us on Christmas Eve. I couldn't ask for a greater gift than to be surrounded by the ones I love most. So, I’ll keep it short because I know everyone is looking forward to eating all of this delicious food,” a laugh went up around the room. “To family – the foundation of our lives and the cornerstone of our community. Here's to a Christmas filled with joy, love, and the simple pleasures that make life truly meaningful. Cheers! Now dig in!”

A cheer went up from around the room. The sound of utensils scraping on plates and the roar of voices made it hard to hear anyone more than a couple of spots down from them. Jeff and his Dad seemed to be mostly talking shop about the hardware store and the holiday sales, so Annie turned her attention to Nancy and Jeff’s brother.

They were always easy to talk to, and the time passed quickly. BUZZ. Annie felt the vibration from her phone in her pocket but ignored it, determined to be present in the moment. Nancy was telling her a story about Jeff’s grandparents, who passed before Annie had the chance to meet them. She had heard the story a thousand times, but it still made her laugh. Nancy could make any story entertaining.

BUZZ. Annie’s phone buzzed again.

“Excuse me, I’m just going to go to the restroom,” Annie said as she pushed back from the table.

Their voices receded as she walked to the restroom off of the living room. As soon as she had privacy, she took out her phone and looked at the notifications. Two private messages in a row from the same subscriber. She quickly navigated to them to read them.

“This lonely old man was hoping we might get another update today. It’s Christmas Eve, and I’m at home with blue balls.”

The following message was a close-up picture of a veiny, hard cock. Annie was taken aback but didn’t look away. In and of itself, it did nothing for her. The fact that the man was thinking of her and wanted his release fantasizing about her drove her wild.

She hadn’t intended to post anything tonight, but the urge was definitely there now.  Annie wanted to make him cum.

Her sweater was hurriedly unbuttoned until her bra was visible. She had worn a simple bralette since she hadn’t expected to post anything. She took a few photos from different angles and decided to give them a little more. She pulled the bralette down to let her breasts free. Her nipples were hard already after reading the messages from her subscriber.

Annie made sure that was obvious in some of the photos as she squeezed her breasts in some of her poses. Unable to stop herself, she undid a few more buttons of her sweater and continued taking pictures.   

By the time she ended her photoshoot, the sweater and bra were completely off, her hair had been tussled, and she had more than she could post. She looked at the time, realizing she had been gone far too long. She needed to hurry to get back.

“I hope you enjoy this Christmas present,” she captioned the post before selecting a number of the racy pictures and posting the album for all of her subscribers. There was no reason to deprive any of them.

After pulling her bra on and quickly doing the buttons on her sweater, she walked briskly back to the table. They had already moved on to dessert while she was gone. Annie tried to rejoin the table without drawing attention to herself, but Jeff immediately turned toward her. Of course, he noted her absence.

“You okay?” he asked with a tone of concern.

“Yeah, I’m fine. Stomach is just a little upset,” she lied. She felt terrible about that, but it was the easiest way to put an end to questions. Annie sat her phone down on the chair between her thighs for safekeeping.

Jeff nodded knowingly at her excuse.

“Annie,” Nancy’s voice grabbed her attention as she saw Nancy walking around to her. “Do you want any dessert while I’m up?” she asked.

“Oh, no, I’m okay right now. Maybe in a bit,” Annie said, doubling down on the lie that she had an upset stomach.

She joined Jeff and Mike’s conversation about the upcoming high school sports to try to move on with her night. BUZZ. The notification reminded her of the naughty post she had just made, and Annie unconsciously bit her bottom lip as she often did. 

“Well, Johnson’s boy, he’s going to be a sophomore next year, and they say he’s the best two-sport prospect we’ve had in twenty years,” Mike pointed out.

“Sure,” Jeff agreed, “but until we get a new football coach, we aren’t going to make the playoffs again. He hasn’t changed his offense in decades.”

“Good luck convincing him to retire. He’s said before that he wants to coach there until he dies,” Mike said, shaking his head.

BUZZ. Her phone vibrated with another notification, and she reflexively jumped.

“You okay, Annie?” Mike asked her. He was looking at her intently. She hadn’t meant to draw so much attention to herself.

“Yeah, yeah, I’m fine,” Annie smiled at him. BUZZ, the phone buzzed again between her thighs. “You know, I think I actually might get a little bit of dessert.”

--------------------

It had been late by the time they got home with the kids. After dinner, they spent time reminiscing with Jeff’s parents and siblings until well after ten. By the time they finally headed home, the night air had gotten significantly chillier.

Annie shivered as she stepped out into the cold. The wind blew, and the air cut right through her light sweater. Jeff wrapped his jacket around Annie’s shoulders without her having to ask to insulate her from the crisp air.

“Thank you,” Annie said, standing up tall on her toes to kiss him.

“Ewwww,” she looked over and saw George was making a face. “Get a room,” he added. Annie laughed. She had no idea where he had even picked up that saying.

A few minutes later, they were walking into their house.

Jeff sent the twins to put on their matching pajamas while Annie preheated the oven. The twins were in charge of baking the cookies they had gotten for Santa, but Annie supervised closely. They had picked chocolate chip because Jeff told them that Santa had the same favorite cookie as he did. Annie would miss the days when they were gullible enough to believe those kinds of things.

The boys talked about everything they hoped they would get the next morning and argued about where they thought Santa was right then on his route.

“I’m going to put on a pot of coffee,” Jeff whispered, “It’s going to be a long night.”  He started on the coffee.

Once the cookies were done, the boys put some on a plate and set them out on the mantle for Santa. They were almost bouncing off the walls as Annie ushered them to bed.

“Remember you two, if you come out of your room tonight, Santa won’t be able to come,” Annie told them as she tucked them in. She kissed both of them on the head and turned out the light.

“Goodnight, see you in the morning,” Annie said.

She rejoined Jeff in the kitchen and took the mug of coffee that he offered her. “It’s already late. Let’s get started,” Jeff said with a wink.

Annie pulled out gifts from a few of the closets where she had stashed them. They were already wrapped and labeled as from Santa. She carefully arranged them under the tree before stepping back to admire her handiwork.

Perfect, she thought. The room looked full to the brim.

Annie put on her slippers and a coat before slipping quietly outside to check on Jeff’s work. He had already partially assembled the swing set earlier in the week and had been keeping the pieces in his workshop in the back. Annie sipped her coffee and watched him work. Occasionally, she helped him hold something in place while he secured it.

When he was finished, they stood together in the yard, looking at the swing set. “They’re going to love it,” Annie whispered to her husband.

Jeff looked at his watch. “It’s after midnight,” Jeff said as he wrapped his arms around her. “Merry Christmas, Annie.”

“Merry Christmas,” Annie said, savoring his embrace.

--------------------

The morning air was cold when Annie woke up. She glanced at the clock and saw it was still very early. The house was still silent, nothing to suggest the boys had woken up yet. She could feel the warmth coming off of Jeff behind her. She snuggled back against her husband. Her butt pressed up against his crotch. She wiggled suggestively against him as she had done a few weeks earlier. He still seemed to be asleep, though.

A few weeks ago, she had let such a small hurdle keep her from getting what she wanted. Not anymore.

Annie slipped underneath the covers and carefully made her way down his body, trying not to wake him. As she got to the prize she wanted, she gently pulled his boxers down off of his hips. He was already hard, probably morning wood.

She wrapped her hand around the thick base and licked up the bottom of his shaft slowly. His whole body seemed to quiver. As her mouth got to the tip, she hesitated for just a moment. In their entire marriage, she had never done this before. Perhaps it was the newfound self-esteem she had. Perhaps she was just tired of being too passive to get what she really wanted. Either way, she wasn’t going to hold anything back.   

Annie wrapped her lips around the tip of his cock and slowly but surely took more of him into her mouth. When she had taken as much as she could, she tightened her lips around him and came back up.

“Annie, what has gotten into you?” he groaned. Good to see her husband was awake.

Jeff pulled the covers back and watched the raven-haired beauty working his shaft with her juicy lips. He reached down and moved her hair out of her face while she worked. Jeff was speechless after his initial question, seeming content to let her pleasure him.

She may not have had any experience with blowjobs, but her husband was obviously enjoying himself. It didn’t take long, though, before he wanted more.

He sat up and pushed her back onto her back on the bed. He grabbed her pajama shorts by the waist and pulled them off, exposing her so he could get to what he wanted. Annie bit her lip, anticipating the feeling of being so full again. She let her legs fall open as widely as they could go, giving him access.

Annie made eye contact with Jeff as he positioned himself over her. His thick cock pushed into her with a sense of euphoria. She loved this feeling, but she wanted something specific for Christmas morning. Holding eye contact with him as he started thrusting, she moaned the words softly. It was barely audible.

“Fuck me.”

She could tell he had heard her as the expression of shock was clear as day on his face. He didn’t answer, but he obliged.

Jeff picked up his speed until he set a frantic pace. He was a man possessed. His entire cock was coming out of her and then going so deep into her that it was hitting her cervix. The gentle lover he had been before seemed to be gone. Apparently, her words had affected him. He was making her take his entire cock with strong, deep thrusts over and over again.

Jeff was truly fucking her for the first time in their entire marriage, and he was fucking her hard. Each time he rammed his cock into her, the bed squeaked loudly underneath her. Annie’s hands grabbed the comforter on each side of her as the force of the pounding was threatening to push her over the edge of the bed. The knuckles of her small fists were white as she tried to hold herself in place.

God, it felt so good. The hammering continued, and she was nearly bouncing on the mattress underneath him from the force of it.  Every thrust seemed poised to drive her off the bed.

Annie’s head fell back. Only then did she realize her head and shoulders were already off the bed. She let go of the comforter and reached back, putting her hands on the floor behind her while her hips were still on the bed. His huge, calloused hand found her breasts as she was stretched out, trying to support herself. The angle of his cock was perfect, and she felt the sensations reaching a fever pitch.

“Mmmm,” she stifled the moan of pleasure as best she could as she came hard on her husband’s cock. Her arms threatened to collapse at that moment, but his hands moved to her thighs as he held her up. Jeff wasn’t content to stop as he continued to fuck her relentlessly through her orgasm. As it subsided, her arms regained some strength so she could hold herself up. She refocused back on her husband for his turn.

The angle seemed to work well for him because she could tell that Jeff’s rhythm had changed. She knew that meant he was getting close to cumming too.  At the last second, she reached down and grabbed the base of Jeff’s cock, pulling it out of her.

The look on her husband’s face was a mix of surprise and confusion. Any protest he had considered, though, was forgotten as she rapidly stroked his shaft. It was a good thing she was in good shape because it was all she could do to hold herself up with one arm while she finished the job. She held the big cock just above her opening while he came.

“Oh my God, Annie,” Jeff moaned loudly. He fired several thick ropes of cum down her body. With the angle of her hanging over the edge of the bed, streams splattered all the way down her breasts and over her taught tummy. It was so much cum. She felt incredibly sexy, knowing it was all for her.

Jeff, on the other hand, seemed ready to collapse from how intense his climax had been. Annie smiled up at him. Cum oozed out of his cock onto her mound as she continued to sensually and slowly milk every last drop out of her husband.

He wrapped his arms around her and picked her up back onto the bed.

“That was incredible,” Annie said, looking down at her body and the mess he had made.

“Beyond incredible,” he agreed with a laugh as he tried to catch his breath. “I hope we didn’t wake the kids. Let me get you a towel.” He stepped into the bathroom and returned with a towel for her to clean up.

“Coffee?” Annie asked. She was wide awake but always preferred it when he made the coffee.

“After that,” he said, playfully referencing their morning romp, “I’ll make you a five-course breakfast if you want it.”

“The coffee should be enough,” she laughed as Jeff pulled his boxers on and slipped quietly out of the room to make her coffee.

She looked down at herself again, knowing what she wanted to do. She grabbed her phone and opened the camera app before taking a few pictures of herself from above.

She looked through them carefully until she picked one. The picture showed her perky breasts covered in the cum that was dripping down onto her tummy. It showed the shape of her mound and the hint of more below. She again cropped out her face to keep her identity secret.

Annie cleaned herself up with the towel Jeff had brought her and put on a pair of Christmas flannel pajamas for the morning before she got back in bed. She couldn’t wait, though.

She grabbed her phone again and opened Onlyfans, selecting the picture she wanted to share. Her finger clicked the post button right as Jeff walked back into the bedroom.

Putting her phone face down on the bed, she reached out and took the full mug of coffee that he had brought her. She took a sip. It was hot and exactly the way she liked it.

He had sat on the bed beside her. “Thank you,” she told him as he affectionately ran his hand through her hair. The morning was perfect so far.

“I’m going to get ready. It sounds like the kids are starting to move around in their room,” he told her.

Jeff rose out of bed and went to the restroom.

Annie picked up her phone and saw that the comments were already rolling in.

“Covered in cum like a good little slut,” said the first comment. She couldn’t help but smile while she drank the coffee her husband had just brought her.

Jeff started talking to her from the bathroom while he got ready. “So I was thinking we could start with having them open the RC car since it’s a shared gift,” Jeff said from the other room.

Another comment popped up, splitting Annie’s attention. “Goddamn, you look like you got fucked real good.” Annie responded to this one with a winking emoji.

“Uh yeah, that sounds like a good idea,” she answered Jeff while she saw that more comments were coming in.

“Your breasts are beyond perfect,” said another commenter. Her hand moved up to her breasts and gave one a squeeze, relishing the compliments. She knew at this point that she would be willing to do whatever it took to get this feeling again.

Jeff stepped back into the room, and she pretended to be adjusting her flannel top.

“I’m going to put the cinnamon rolls in the oven, and then we can start opening presents,” Jeff said. He was now dressed in sweatpants and a t-shirt.

She only half heard him as she read the next comment. “He should have filled your pussy up with that cum! I would have,” another poster said. It was intoxicating reading the raunchy comments about her.

Annie pulled her eyes off the phone and up to her husband, who was waiting for a response. “Yeah, I’ll be there in just a minute,” Annie told Jeff with a smile.

Climbing out of bed, she put on her slippers and grabbed her coffee before making her way to the living room to open presents with her family.

Annie bit her lip and smiled. It felt good to be on the naughty list this year.

Published 
Written by awriterssojourn
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments