Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Watching My Neighbors - Part 1

"Connie watches her neighbors and gets a surprise."

114
50 Comments 50
45.7k Views 45.7k
1.1k words 1.1k words
Famous Story

I have spied on Pamela and her husband Bruce, who are both in their early forties, having sex in their back yard for some time. A space in our fence wide enough allows me to see the action on their patio and hot tub

I am so excited to tell you what happened the other day, so here are all the juicy details…

My parents both left for work. I went to my room and watched my reflection in the full length mirror as I slipped out of my pajamas. Standing naked, I admired my twenty year old body before running my hands over my tits, stopping to play with the taught nipples for a moment. My hands then moved along my flat stomach to the short pubic hair, which is kept as a landing strip just above my slit.

I slipped two fingers into my wetness then moved them slowly in and out until they were covered in tangy honey. Watching myself, I pulled my fingers out and brought them to my mouth. Taking my fingers, I traced them over my lips and then slipped them in my mouth. Licking the tangy honey from them, a soft moan escaped me and I pulled the now cleaned fingers out, making a “popping” sound.

Walking over to my dresser, I opened a drawer and removed a thong bikini bottom and a plaid shirt. Walking back to the mirror, I put on the bikini bottoms with side ties, and then the plaid shirt. Before I even got out of the house, my slit was dripping wet. My nipples were so hard that they ached.

Once outside, I went straight to the space in our eight foot high fence, placed my eye real close and saw Pamela wearing only a pair of stilettos. She was standing over Bruce’s face, her bald pussy a tongue’s reach away. The lounge chair was positioned so that he was slightly upright, lying on his back.

Pamela lowered herself on to her husband’s open mouth and moved her hips so he could lick her entire slit. Taking his hand, Bruce wrapped his fingers around the shaft of the largest cock I have ever seen.

“Honey, your tongue feels so good,” Pamela moaned out as her hands squeezed those beautiful orbs and teased her erect nipples.

Bruce slowly pumped his erection and reached down with his other hand to fondle his hairless balls.

“That’s it babe, stick that tongue deep in my pussy.”

Pamela was rocking back and forth on his tongue as she pulled her nipples. She stopped moving and leaned forward, lying on top of Bruce. Her mouth opened and she slipped the circumcised mushroom head between her full lips.

My fingers seemed to move on their own as they undid each button of my shirt while I intently watched the hot and erotic scene unfolding before me. With my tits now exposed, one hand squeezed first one, then the other. My other hand was rubbing my slit through the material of my bikini bottom.

Bruce moved his hands from his genitals and I could hear a muffled “umph” come from him. Pamela rose up just enough without breaking the oral assault she was performing on Bruce’s cock to let him move his hands so that he now was holding her hips. Pamela lowered herself back down on her husband.

FloraFauy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
FloraFauy

The sounds of their oral lovemaking and watching Pamela deep throat that big cock had me jamming two fingers in and out of my dripping wet pussy.

Pamela slipped the cock from her mouth and screamed out, “Oh babe, suck my clit hard! I’m cumming!”

She trembled as her orgasm bolted through her body. She pumped Bruce’s cock, her hand gliding along what I knew must be a pulsating shaft.

“Oh yes, sweetie, faster!”

Her hand went into overdrive and now appeared as a blur as I watched.

After what seemed an eternity, I saw long, thick ropes of sperm exploding onto Pamela’s tits and face, with some landing on Bruce’s belly.

“Oh God, I’m cumming!” I moaned out and froze, realizing I may have been heard.

Pamela lifted herself off of Bruce and stood. I could see cum dripping from her tits as she bent over his face, offering him a breast. He greedily licked her tit clean and when he was finished, she leaned down.

Bruce smiled as Pamela stood, turned in my direction and started to walk toward me. I was frozen in place. My brain said, “run!” But I could not, I was terrified.

Pamela reached the fence, “So you like to watch people having sex, Connie?”

I was stunned and mumbled out, “Y-yes.”

“Come closer to the fence, sweetie.”

I was so terrified of being caught, I did as she said.

“Remove your bottoms, my dear.”

I did as I was told and watched as Pamela stuck her finger through the space in the fence.

“Come closer, Connie. Let me touch your pussy.

I pressed myself against the fence and felt her finger slip between my swollen lips. I closed my eyes as her finger found my hard clit.

“Oh yes, do not stop.”

Pamela said nothing as her finger teased my clit. Then suddenly, I feel something long and hard sliding along my ass crack.

I opened my eyes, turned my head, and saw Bruce. He did not hesitate and kissed me passionately. Bruce placed his leg between mine and I spread my legs wide. I was no longer in control of my body.

My pussy was ready. As Pamela removed her finger, Bruce entered my pussy in one thrust. He pounded me fast and furiously as Pamela rubbed my clit. It took only minutes and I was cumming.

“Shoot your cum in me, Bruce!” I screamed out.

I felt his cream fill me and then he pulled out.

“Pam, I think she is ready. Well, Connie?”

Smiling, I took his hand and we went to his yard for more fun in the sun.

 

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE: The above story is a work of fiction. The names, characters, places and events are products of the author's imagination and are used as fantasy. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

 

**

 

Copyright ©2016 All Rights Reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without prior written permission of the author, Banes1.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Banes1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments