Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Reflections Within: Embracing Desires

"Olivia's self-discovery continues as she embraces her new found need to be watched."

29
8 Comments 8
2.3k Views 2.3k
2.2k words 2.2k words

Author's Notes

"This is a continuation of Reflections Within, but can certainly be read as a stand alone story. It's been fun exploring these characters as they have not gone where I originally intended but have written themselves to this point. <p> [ADVERT] </p> A special thanks to both AvidlyCurious and MollyDoll for their fabulous editing and feedback to get this one out to you all. As always, comment or shoot me a message if this strikes your naughty bone. -LL"

Captivated, Olivia once again watched her brown eyes, ripe with lust, staring back at her on the screen.  Her hand positioned Jeremy’s cock at her clit.  She watched as she rocked her hips and guided him over her folds.  Slowly, up and down, she was transfixed by the motion on the screen.

This was her favorite part.  Jeremy’s glans just melted into her soaking pussy, her mouth opened wide and her legs wrapped around him, pulling him the rest of the way. No sooner had he bottomed out, a hand came up and blocked the screen as the video stopped.

Olivia’s hand was slowly stroking her panty-clad cunt as her arousal started to leak through to her fingers.  Why is watching this so fucking hot? She mused as she rubbed more urgently now.  This was at least the third time she’d watched this already since Jeremy had crawled out of bed this morning to go to work.

She glanced at the time on her phone. 9:41.  Fuck, I gotta get moving, she grumbled to herself.  Just as she contemplated watching it again versus finally getting out of bed, her phone buzzed in her hand. A text from Emma.

Hey, I just wanted to check on you. Sorry to make things awkward yesterday.  I really thought you knew…

Speaking of awkward, it seems I have your credit card and you hopefully have mine.  Must have snagged the wrong one at dinner.  Can you check that you have it?

Yanked back into reality, Olivia realized she was still absentmindedly stroking herself and made a conscious effort to stop as she texted back.

Let me look and see if I have your card, one sec.

As she rose from the bed and got to her feet, her slick lips slid across themselves and sent a shiver deep within her core, making her the slightest bit unsteady on her feet.  She managed to make it downstairs to the kitchen, where her purse was on the gray granite countertop of the island.  Rummaging through her wallet, she found Emma’s card.  Her own credit card was missing.  Grabbing her phone, she texted Emma back:

Yeah, I have it and I’m missing my debit card.

The three bubbles appeared and then disappeared when suddenly the phone rang.  Olivia popped it on speaker.

“Hi, Emma.”

“Seems we mixed up our cards at dinner yesterday,” Emma replied.  “I think we were both a little distracted.”

To say the least, she thought as her eyebrows raised.

“I told you it was no big deal, Emma.  I didn’t know and it just caught me off guard.”

“Well, I don’t know about you. But it certainly,  stirred some things up in me.”

A bit of a pause fell into the conversation.  Olivia, still aroused from binge-watching her own personal homemade porn just minutes before, fidgeted her legs together, creating a fluttering sensation deep within her.  Her hands grabbed the smooth granite countertop of the kitchen, searching for a cool distraction from the heat within her.

“How so?” It just fell out of her mouth.  She hadn’t thought about it and instantly regretted asking it immediately.  Olivia felt her face flush reflexively.

“Oh, look at you going from embarrassed to inquisitive all of the sudden.”  Olivia, mouth suddenly dry, swallowed hard.  The tingling sensation was overwhelming her, from a dull buzz now to a constant throb.

“I’m sorry,” Olivia cracked.  

Just as she resumed, Emma jumped in, “You aren’t.  Judging by how you looked yesterday, I’d say it’s turning you on, isn’t it?”

Olivia opened her mouth to say something, but nothing came out.  The call stagnated with silence until Emma spoke in what seemed like a thunderous roar, but was merely her dulcet calm tone.

“Answer me and I’ll answer you, Olivia.”

“Yes,” she meekly responded without hesitation.

“I thought so.  All this time I thought you knew.  Remembering all of that yesterday made me so very horny.  I can’t tell you how much I wanted to be you back then.  You two were delicious. I was addicted to watching, and just the thought of it yesterday.  I went home and used my trusty wand several times thinking about that.

“So, yes, Olivia.  It stirred a lot of things up in me.  I think I’ve been pretty forthcoming here with you, and I think I deserve the same from you.  Answer me this, what did you do when you got home?  Did you take it out on Jeremy?”

Olivia shifted her feet on the cold kitchen tile floor. It was still no respite from the heat consuming her from the inside out.  The tiniest bit of movement slid her sensitive and slick lips across each other, furthering her rampant arousal.  

“Jeremy may have been the beneficiary of our conversation yesterday,” she said surprisingly confidently despite the overwhelming need, addling her thoughts.

Emma laughed softly, “I bet he was.” Another chuckle. “He had no idea that you were thinking about Ethan, you naughty thing.”  This time, the laugh was a little louder and more playful.

For the second time in a matter of a minute, she responded without thinking, “He popped into my head at the very beginning.  Something he used to say, but after that, he was an afterthought, to be honest.”

“Oh?” Emma responded a bit taken aback.  “Is that so?”  At that moment, it hit her. If it wasn’t Ethan, it was… fuck, she thought.

“You were thinking about being watched, weren’t you?” Emma asked in a surprised tone.

Fuck, I can’t fucking think straight right now, Olivia’s inner voice screamed.  Why is all of this so fucking hot?

Olivia managed a meek, “Yes.”

“Was it watching in general, or was it the thought of me watching?”

“Both,” she reflexively squeaked.

Emma cleared her throat and paused while Olivia continued to shift her weight on her feet, teasing herself further. And then, something just clicked in her.  Something she had no idea where it came from, but it echoed in her mind. Last night felt so good.  This morning felt so good.  This feels so good.  Why am I fighting this?

Yummy__Alice
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Yummy__Alice

A sense of calm and a shiver cascaded over her.  She took a long cathartic breath and spoke, “Yes, I was thinking about you watching me.  I thought about all those times you watched me in college and it just drove me, Emma.  I can’t explain it.”

She briefly reflected and then confidently continued, “The sense of having that kind of effect on someone, not only in the moment, but you telling me that you’d been chasing that moment ever since.  That was something I didn’t know I had inside me.  I set that loose last night.”

It was now Emma’s turn to wriggle, both for words and physically.  “Uh-huh.”

“Emma, tell me what you felt watching way back then.  What is it that you’ve been chasing ever since?”

Emma swallowed hard and hesitated slightly before answering.  She just meant to prod her friend and have a little fun with her, maybe even get her to talk to her about her exploits with her husband, just to get the tiniest of that feeling back.  This had gone to a whole other place.  Sitting at her home office desk, she swiveled the chair to the side, catching the mirror on the closet door in her periphery.  She slowly turned further to look at herself, then closed her eyes.  There it was.  That cramped apartment in the one bedroom they had shared so long ago.  Ethan fucking her friend.  Legs wrapped around him and Olivia, moaning in ecstasy, lost in it all.  Then he’d say that line right before he came. Fuck, she thought and shook her head.

“Your reaction,” she murmured softly.  “You were just so raw with him, and you could see him instantly react to it.  The way he did the things he did to you.  The way you egged him on.  That moment when you’d be paralyzed and he’d be just pouring it on.  You two fed off each other and watching that… well, watching that was something else.  It was… perfect, Olivia.  Every time was perfect.  I’ve chased that perfection ever since, always just falling tantalizingly short each time.”

There was a long pause.  Olivia ruffled her feet again.  Her need seared every part of her suddenly.  Listening to her friend describe watching her and her college boyfriend fuck, and how she so eloquently portrayed it, made her suddenly feel so much more confident.  Here was someone describing her as perfection, and striving for something she had experienced, in a much different way.

Perfect, she thought and shivered.

On the other side of the phone, Emma’s stomach was in knots.  Reliving these moments had made her ache in ways she’d not felt in some time.  The silence between them, after she’d bared her soul to her friend, was sending her core in fear-induced spirals.  

“Emma?” her voice softly broke the silence.

“Yes?”

Olivia’s fingers had deftly switched to the text string between the two.  Her index finger trembled as she hit send.

“Open that message and watch what I sent.”

Another pregnant pause.  Much like the one between the two of them at the restaurant the prior day.

DING

Olivia heard her friend’s text alert through the phone, what came next, although expected, sent an insatiable need skyrocketing within her.  It was the sound of her moan as Jeremy’s cock melted inside of her last night.  The moan, now so familiar to her after watching it over and over this morning.

“Oh, fuck.  Fuck, Olivia.” The desperation was ripe in her voice.  “Is this? Is this last night?”

“Um huh.”

“Oh my fucking god, Olivia.”

Unbeknownst to each other, the video had sent both of their fingers to their respective wet lips.

“Why did you record this?  Why did you send this to me now, Olivia?”

“Because… when you told me about watching me, it consumed me.  It made me so fucking hot thinking about it-”

Emma quickly cut her off, “You’re fucking perfect, Olivia.  So fucking perfect!”

The words ripped into Olivia and waves of heat tore through her.  Her thumb and forefinger found her clit and without thinking, squeezed it hard.  

“Fuuucckk!” she moaned loudly.

The phone tumbled from her other hand and fell to the hardwood floor.  Her legs gave way as she violently came and she slowly lowered to the floor.  Fingers still strummed her clit softly as she ended up in a fetal position.  Her loud moan ebbed to a feeble murmur while she milked the last bit of pleasure from her soul.

“Jesus Christ, Olivia.  Did you just fucking cum?” Emma’s voice enticed her back toward reality.  The phone was barking at her from the floor not far behind her.

Extricating her fingers from her sopping cunt, she pushed her back up against the kitchen island and stared at the phone for a few seconds.  The realization of what those few words, the words Ethan had told her years ago, had made her cum so hard that she’d ended up on the floor.  She expected to feel shame or embarrassment, but she just smiled to herself.  She felt fucking amazing.

“Uh, hi,” she said, picking up the phone, and switching hands when she realized her fingers were still wet and shimmering with her need.  She chuckled to herself at just how obscene this whole scene was.

Still dazed, Olivia just gazed into the phone, mindlessly awaiting a response. Her body still rippled with the last lapping waves of her orgasm.

“Are you okay?” Emma expectantly asked, her breath caught suddenly within her chest.

A slow, exasperated, “Fuck,” was all Olivia could manage to reply.  

The realization of what had just happened dawned on her and she smirked to herself, thinking about what state her friend was in just on the other end of the phone.  She must be so needy, aching for release… from what she had sent her… from what she had done.  


Fuck indeed, she mused to herself.  Fuck indeed

Published 
Written by leftlingula
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments