Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

From Hardcore To Hard Drive

"Pep's curiosity gets the better of him"

8
1 Comment 1
2.2k Views 2.2k
3.8k words 3.8k words

Six months have passed since the last story in the series, “The Devil’s Museum”. Pep and Aina spent a fine summer playing sports, working part-time, and making love. It had been slightly blighted by her first pregnancy scare, but they were being more careful now.

But summer was over. It was time to return to college. They lay in bed, post-coital.

“Is the same deal still on, with the fuck buddies?”

“Yes. Hopefully, Laura is still up for it.”

Aina froze. She hadn’t considered the possibility that one or both of their fuck buddies might have other things or people in their lives. She hadn’t thought of the possibility that one of them might need a new one.

“Will you go with Pau again, or see a new guy?”

Aina was struck by how relaxed Pep was about the idea of her bedding another man now. He’d evidently gotten used to the idea.

“I would prefer to go back to Pau. He’s committed elsewhere too. It works, what we have. And…we work in bed together.”

Her search for a fuck buddy had added several notches to her bedpost, an experience she did not recall fondly.

“I should think so too. No point in doing this if he doesn’t do it for you.”

Then he took a deep breath and asked what he’d been thinking of.

“Sweetie, if you agree, I’d like to see a video of you and Pau. In bed. You know, doing it. If you just send me the file, it’s just for my own consumption. You have my word.”

Aina’s eyes widened.

“You want me to film us doing it?”

“Yes, it’ll be hot!”

“You want to see your girlfriend have sex with another man?”

“Yes. It’s more like, I want to see my girlfriend enjoying herself. Maybe I can learn something.”

“Seriously?”

“Seriously.”

                                                                                                                *

She knew she’d need Pau’s permission. She knew she’d have to send the file by recorded delivery post…no way was that thing crossing cyberspace in any way, shape, or form.

To her relief, Pau had not found another and still wanted to provide her with sex as agreed. Her relief was, in fact, growing greater still as she bounced up and down on his penis for the third time that night, feeling his penis…oh, she loved Pau’s dick. She’d never tell Pep this, but she’d transplant them, if she could. It was a fraction longer, but that wasn’t why she’d change them. Pau’s dick got so, so hard. It had a barely perceptible upgrade in firmness that made a marginal but noticeable difference inside her.

Aina looked down at Pau. He was looking at her body, his eyes drinking in her flesh, imprinting the memory of her bouncing breasts, and for a second, she recalled a time in her early teenage years when she’d been insecure about her breasts, worried they weren’t huge, worried boys wouldn’t like them and yet here she was, on full display and clearly there had been nothing to…

Ah, there it was….!

Aina shrieked her pleasure to the skies that night.

Afterwards, she lay on the bed with him. It was time to pop the question.

“Pau, you know Pep?”

“Well, I know about him, yes.”

“He wanted to ask you for something.”

Pau froze. Was she going to ask him for a threesome? He’d thought about it. He’d wondered what he’d say if she asked. He had long ago concluded that he would love to. Pau had a streak of bisexuality in him that he’d not told Aina about. His first experiences had been with a male friend, exchanging mutual hand jobs.

“He wanted your permission to film us. Having sex.”

This was not what Pau had hoped for at all.

“He wants to watch us do it?”

“Yes.”

Aina explained the precautions she had planned to avoid the tape leaking. It would never cross cyberspace. Just enter Pep’s laptop on a drive. She had even thought of turning the internet off while it downloaded from the camera memory.

Pau thought for a moment.

“I’d want my girlfriend’s permission. And I would want a copy too. Then, I’ll do it.”

Aina agreed to these conditions, which she’d expected. She wanted to do this for Pep now.

“I don’t know if I told you this,” Pau said slyly, “but my older brother is a professional photographer. He has some serious equipment. I can borrow it any time I like.”

Aina grinned.

                                                                                                *

“Sweetheart, yesterday, I met Pau.”

This was hardly newsworthy. Aina and Pau met every second Thursday for sex. Pep always thought about them at it on Thursday nights. Strangely, he thought about it differently some days than others though. He was never angry. But his emotions alternated between finding it hot to imagine her being seen to, and a deep sense of sadness that she was sharing a part of her life with someone other than him.

“So?”
“You should stay home between ten and eleven tomorrow. There is a package on its way for you.”

“You mean…?”

“It’s in the can!”

“Wow, amazing!”

Aina grew serious.

“Pep, I agreed to this because I appreciate you accepting that I have needs while we are separated. Not all men would allow this arrangement, and I appreciate the trust and understanding from you. This video is my thank you. I love you.”

“I love you too, Aina.”

And he did. Pep was, at least, not a hypocrite. He had a fuck buddy too, whose name was Laura. He sometimes imagined bringing Laura back to his parents, and their reaction. They wouldn’t have a problem with her being Black, but they would definitely have a problem with her chain-smoking, her drinking, and lack of direction in life. Aina was the marrying kind. He hadn’t bought a ring yet, but he couldn’t imagine being with anyone else long-term.

“So how long is it?”

A wicked grin spread across Aina’s face.

“About six inches, similar to yours!”

“I meant the tape!”

They both collapsed into giggles.

                                                                                                *

Aina couldn’t concentrate at all in college the next day. The lectures went in one ear and out the other. Had the tape arrived safely? What if it had mistakenly fallen into the wrong hands? What if it had been seized by the bomb disposal squad, and was being viewed by police officers even now? What if there happened to be a chief executive of a pornography production company who happened to live in the same building as Pep, and who perhaps had the exact same name? What if her parents happened to visit Reus that week and decided to drop in on Pep as he was watching her in bed with Pau?

What did Pep think of the tape? That was her real fear. But he’d asked for it, he could hardly complain.

                                                                                                *

Pep received the package at eleven thirty in the morning. He had some classes in the afternoon. The effort it took to not watch it right away was considerable, but he managed it. He fidgeted all through college that day, then went for a beer with some friends. On some level, he was putting off watching it.

He’d had five bottles by the time he got back to his flat and it was late. He’d brought a six-pack of beer home, and he cracked one open. He turned off his phone, to avoid the temptation of drunkenly live-commenting via WhatsApp to Aina as he watched the film. He put the USB into his computer and sat back.       

                                                                                                *

Valesskahall
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Valesskahall

They enter the room. Pau lies on the bed and she climbs on top of him, both fully dressed. Pep hadn’t known what Pau looked like until now. He has black, curly hair.

They kiss. His hands caress her back. Hers, his hips, and then the top of his head. There is about two minutes of this.

She gets up on her knees, reaches down, takes the bottom of her t-shirt in her hands, and pulls it up and over her neck and head. Then she dips down to kiss him again. There is more kissing.

A few moments later, he pushes her gently up, and removes his shirt. She unhooks her bra and tosses it aside off the bed to the floor. Mmmm…topless Aina. In his mind’s eye, Pep can see her removing her bra before him. The image of Aina’s breasts being bared is etched onto his memory. He has heard that there are chest men and ass men. He is a chest man.

She gets off him and pulls down her trousers. Pau’s underwear comes down with his trousers. Pep stares at the penis intently. Is it bigger than his? It is hard to tell. The guy is getting hard though. Aina pulls down her panties. They lie on the bed next to each other. They make out. They each touch the other’s genitals. Pep watches, and it is Pau’s dick he focuses on, not her vagina. He watches Aina’s hands jerk it up and down. Christ, that must feel good. So far, so good. This is good, healthy foreplay.

At this point, the camera angle changes. Now, it is placed roughly from Pau’s point of view. The camera is close up on his now erect penis. Pep leans forward. Aina appears, and she bends a little…she’s going to…

Opening her mouth, she begins to suck it. Pep can’t see Pau’s face at this point, and it is seriously hot. Aina is looking up at the camera one moment and dipping down to engorge the penis the next. She gives the skinless, sensitive glans a lick. Pep is masturbating as he watches. Helped by alcohol, he is much further along than the people in the tape. He will get more than one orgasm out of this. Curious, he skips ahead to see how long the blowjob section is. It’s about four minutes long. He goes back to the start of the foreplay. He watches his girlfriend expertly handle that penis with mouth and hand. He watches her work it gently but firmly. He jacks harder. He can’t help it. He comes.

                                                                                                *

Pep had been drunk, and when he awoke, he was hungover. Not terribly, as he’d only drank beer, not shots. But he was feeling it. He rose, bathed, and dressed. Now sober, he turned the tape on again. He’d stopped it when he’d come. There were still nearly forty minutes left. He turned it on and watched it again up to where he’d left off. He watched Aina undress. There was that hot body he knew so well. She’s sucking it now. Mmm…lucky Pau.

After about five minutes, she stops blowing him. The camera angle changes here. Back to the original. It’s placed to the side of the bed, so Pau is on his back, or has been up to now. Now they change. He rolls over, gets up. Aina lies where he was. It occurs to Pep that she must be feeling the warmth of his body on the sheets. Pau has a condom in his hand, he’s unwrapping it. She’s waiting. In a sense, it’s her turn. For some reason, Pep’s eyes are drawn to Pau, not her. He isn’t sure if he wants to pretend the girl isn’t Aina, or if he’s hot for the guy, or he hopes to learn from seeing this.

Certainly, this wouldn’t be hot if Pau was morbidly obese or an ancient old man. Aina would be reluctant then, and she clearly isn’t. She’s happy and comfortable being with him. And yes, though he would deny it if asked, something about seeing Pau’s naked body attracts Pep. Or, at least, it doesn’t disgust him. It is hotter seeing her with a naked man than it is with a sex toy.

Aina opens her legs and Pau enters her. Ouch. Pep felt that, internally. He knows they’ve done it before. He knows they aren’t in love. But still, seeing another man push his intimate parts into hers hurts. She lies on her back, and she has closed her eyes. A smile spreads across her face. Pau’s face is expressionless, but Pep knows how his penis must be feeling as it moves inside Aina. He knows the wet, soft caress of her vagina. There…a slight but unmistakable clench of the man’s jawbone. The man closes his eyes. Pau is feeling it.

Pep isn’t feeling angry. He’s feeling lonely.

His girlfriend lifts her legs, Pau is moving faster now. Pep watches as her body shakes, her breasts jiggle. He reaches down for his mobile phone, opens the chat with his buddy, Laura. Texts.

“Free tonight?”

He needs sex, after watching this. He wants it all the time, of course. But watching this tape has made him need it. If Laura says no, he will go out and pull. He will pay for an escort if he has to. He must have sex tonight.

On the tape, Aina clearly wants for nothing, for Pau is drilling her, and she…Pep recognizes that move. He knows it so well. She’s thrown her arms back behind her head. She’s come. That was quick.

The camera angle changes again. Same angle as the blowjob. Pau’s cock is visibly bigger and tenser this time. She appears on the tape, all naked and smiling. She is satisfied. She climbs onto the bed and eases the penis inside her. It is worse seeing it in close-up, but at least Pep can’t see Pau’s face this time.

She’s rocking back and forth. Ok, this is hot. It’s almost like he is the one giving it to her. She caresses her belly. Pau’s hand appears and massages her breasts. Get your hands off my girlfriend’s breasts, dude. You’re allowed to make her cum, but seriously…

Pep is getting hot. He’s reached for his penis now. He’s jacking off as Aina’s body rocks back and forth. She reaches back and lightly brushes her hair aside, then she leans forward and puts her hand on Pau‘s chest, which Pep now sees has a hideous scar running across it. Jesus. What happened to that guy?

Her facial muscles are betraying her. She isn’t coming, but she’s feeling good. Good for her. A flash of empathy invades Pep. He is glad for her. He doesn’t want her lonely and frustrated when he isn’t around.

Laura texts back.

“Not tonight. Can do tomorrow, though? X”

“I only want one hour of your time. Please, I really need it tonight.”

He wondered what she had on. It was probably another guy.

“You can come round at three. No later.”

Definitely another guy. Three means skipping lectures. Oh, fuck it.

“Ok. Three. Thank you. It’s…urgent today :)”

“Ha ha!”

Aina has reached behind her and is stroking Pau’s balls. Pep wants to believe she is encouraging him to hurry up and cum so she can get away, but he knows it’s just an instinctive gesture that she likes to do. He knows this because she does it to him too.

She gets off him. That guy’s dick looks like it is about to burst. There is a lot of movement on screen. Some standing, some speech. At the end, Aina is on her knees and looking directly at the camera, her breasts hanging. She turns to Pau and says something and smiles. Ouch. That was too close for comfort. Pau has an Aina too, Pep reminds himself. He is a fuck buddy, but that’s all she is to him as well.

Pau drills her hard from behind. Her enjoyment is evident in her expression. Pep is too close to orgasm from his own masturbation now to notice details. He jerks up…she closes her eyes, he jerks down, she shifts her weight a little. Pep looks beyond her to Pau’s upper body. He’s young and supple and attractive, even despite the scar.

Aina is getting close. Her mouth opens, her eyes widen, now she puts her head down on the sheet. She’s biting the sheet, her body convulsing. She’s undergoing an intense experience...is that the same woman who Pep knows likes to sit in the café reading serious novels for hours? Pau is going hard…Pep can’t stop….

Pep’s orgasm from jacking off and Pau’s orgasm inside Aina’s pussy happen at virtually the same instant.

A minute later, she switches off the camera. And Pep wants desperately to know what they do and talk about post-orgasm. But he knows he cannot.

                                                                                                                *

“What’s got into you today?” Laura asked, lying next to him.

“You’ve never been rough with me like that.”

“I know, I’m sorry.”

“It’s ok. Something wrong?”

“You wouldn’t believe me if I told you.”

Silence. Tears had appeared in Pep’s eyes.

“Laura, I hope you find someone you really love.”

                                                                                                                *

The next story is the penultimate one in the series. Thank you for reading my stories.

Published 
Written by MC1982
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments