Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Trying New Things

"True stories from my college sex diary"

56
7 Comments 7
4.1k Views 4.1k
10.0k words 10.0k words

Author's Notes

"My name is Katey and this is the journal I keep of my sex life. All the stories are true things that I've done, although I sped up the timeline and skipped the boring guys and sex to keep it interesting for y'all. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Enjoy!"

Week 2:

On Friday, Bella, Cam, Ash, and I all get ready at our dorm. I'll spare you the details, but I was wearing a bra, a leather skirt, and some low heels, and I was in a full beat, so I was looking very sexy. We leave at around 10 and go to the senior apartments. (At my school, there's no bar scene, so all the parties are at the apartments and you can kinda roam between them). It's already packed when we get there. Ash and Cam know some of the people who live there so they go in a different direction.

Bella and I are walking around and we meet a group of girls. They're talking about a guy they saw who's supposedly very cute who lives there. We decide to go look for him. We find Ash who's talking to this hot guy and he's a lot taller than her. He introduces himself as Jack. I can tell he likes her. We keep walking and go in one of the apartments that has the door open and music going. Some of the girls we were talking to are all dancing and grinding and acting all slutty. Some guys come over and we're dancing with them. It's very sexual and the atmosphere is so hot.

We go back into the common room and talk for a bit. I see Jack and Ash and they're dancing and getting really close and he's kissing her neck. It's so hot! I think we're in his apartment. Jack tells everyone we're playing seven minutes in heaven. We play and Bella gets paired with some guy, they go into a closet and shut the door. I'm feeling like I've had too much to drink and kinda sneak out while Bella's still in the room.

I don't remember much after that but I wake up in Conner's bed. It's almost noon and he's still sleeping. I sit up and see I'm completely naked and my head's pounding. I have a massive hangover. Oh god. I have no idea how I got here. What the hell happened?! I feel like shit. I'm covered in sweat and it smells like cum. Did I have sex? I feel gross. He wakes up and sits up and is also completely naked. I ask him how I got here.

"You're not going to believe this, Katey," he says and then laughs. "We were at this party and you were wasted, I didn't know where you lived, and your friends were also totally drunk. You said you wanted to stay with me."

"And?" I ask. "Well, uh, you started getting pretty flirty. You told me you wanted to have sex."

"Did we?"

"Yeah," he responds. "How did we get here?"

"Um, you didn't want to wait."

"What do you mean?"

"Uh, I mean, you, um, we fucked on the stairs."

"WHAT?!?!"

"It was really hot."

I'm not sure how to react to this. I'm a little confused, embarrassed, and shocked, but not really surprised. He leans over and gives me a kiss.

"Come on," he tells me, "let's get showered."

"Okay," I respond, still not quite processing what he just told me.

We go to the bathroom and he goes to a stall to pee. I get in the shower and rinse off. I still feel a little icky and gross and have to think about what just happened. So I fucked him on the stairs? Wow. That's pretty crazy. I've never been super confident in myself, but I also never used to think I would act like a slut. Is this how people think of me now? I kinda hope so. I've never been so turned on in my life as I have in the last two weeks.

Connor gets into the shower and kisses me. He washes my body and his hands linger on my tits. He squeezes them and runs his fingers over my nipples. My mind is still on the stairs. I want him to fuck me. Right now. I turn around and lean over.

"Fuck me," I tell him.

He's surprised and excited.

"What was that?" he says, wanting to hear it again.

"Fuck me. Right here."

"You want me to fuck you, slut?"

"Yes."

He grabs my ass and positions himself behind me. I feel him hardening against my ass. He pushes his cock against my pussy. He's just teasing me and not going in.

"Beg me," he tells me.

"Please, Connor," I plead, "Please fuck me."

"You're such a whore," he laughs and then slides his cock into me. I'm not quite wet enough and it stings a bit, but that turns me on even more. He's holding my hips and pumping into me. His cock is hard and hitting deep inside me. I can hear the sound of his hips hitting my ass and I moan.

"You're a filthy slut, aren't you?"

"Yes."

He's fucking me hard and fast and he spanks my ass. I have to put my hands on the wall so I don't fall over.

He keeps pounding for a minute and I'm moaning but all of a sudden he pulls out and spins me around.

"Suck it," he says.

Pretty much without even thinking, I kneel down and take his cock in my mouth. It's covered in my juices and it tastes amazing. I lick the tip and then slide his cock all the way into my mouth.

"That's it. Suck it like the dirty slut you are."

He's holding my head and moving me up and down his shaft. It's throbbing and I'm getting very excited. Then, without any warning, he pulls out of my mouth.

"You've been such a bad girl, Katey. I think you need to be punished."

I have no idea what he means by this but he grabs my arm and drags me out of the shower and down the hallway. He wrapped a towel around himself but he's dragging me completely naked. We're heading towards the common room and there are people there. It's not that late, maybe 1 p.m. or so. I'd promised myself I wouldn't say no to anything and he's definitely taking advantage of that. I wonder if I told him that when I was blacked out last night? We go past the girls sitting on the couch.

"Connor, where are we going?"

"Just be quiet, slut," he snaps and pulls me into the laundry room. It's empty, thank god.

He lets go of my arm and closes the door.

"Get on your knees."

"What?"

"Just do it."

So I get on my knees.

He takes his towel off and his cock is very hard and pointing right at my face. He puts his hand on the back of my head and guides his cock to my mouth.

"Now suck it."

I do. I'm kneeling on the floor sucking his cock and I can feel his precum or maybe cum from earlier dripping down my legs. I can't believe I'm doing this. But I love it. His dick feels so good in my mouth. I love the way he calls me a whore and treats me like a slut. He's thrusting into my mouth and then suddenly stops and pushes me away.

"Turn around," he tells me.

I'm not sure what's going to happen.

"You're gonna love this," he tells me, as he turns on the washing machine and turns me around to face it. I'm looking at my reflection in the foggy little mirror and Connor's standing behind me.

He bends me over and lifts me a little so I'm lying over the washing machine. Then I feel his cock press against my pussy again.

"I want you to watch," he says.

His cock slides into me. The vibration of the washer is very intense and the sensation is like nothing I've ever felt before.

"You like that?" he asks, and I just nod. The vibrations from the washer are getting stronger and stronger as it's probably spinning up.

Connor's thrusting his cock into me and gripping my hips tightly. His fingers dig into my skin and it hurts a little but the pain makes the pleasure so much better.

"Oh my god, yes, yes, fuck," I can't help but yell out. He fucks me hard and the washer is spinning up and the vibration is incredible.

"I'm going to cum, Connor, fuck!"

"You're such a slut," he groans and keeps pounding me. He's thrusting harder and harder and then slams into me, shooting his hot load into me.

We're both panting and sweaty. I stand up and can feel his cum drip out of me.

"Come here," he says and grabs me, pulling me to him.

He wraps his arms around me and we kiss passionately. It's an incredible moment. He breaks the kiss and we look at each other. He's smiling.

"Let's get back to my room," he says.

We go back to his room and clean up. I'm not sure what to say.

"Hey," he says.

"Yeah?"

"Do you want to come over tonight?"

"Uh, sure," I say.

"Awesome," he says and gives me a kiss.

"What time should I come over?"

"Around 8 is fine."

"Okay."

"See you later," he says and kisses me again. I feel like he wants me to leave so I look for my things. I put on my skirt but can't find my top.

"Have you seen my top?"

He laughs, "I think you ditched it before we got back last night Katey."

"Fuck, really?"

"Just borrow one of mine," he suggests and pulls out a t-shirt. It's big but it works.

"Thanks."

I look around one more time.

"Alright, see you tonight."

"Bye," he says.

I head back to my dorm and check my phone. There are a ton of missed calls and messages from Bella. I call her back and she's pissed.

"Where the fuck were you?!"

"Um, with Connor."

"Ugh, whatever."

She's clearly annoyed.

"What are you up to today?"

"Nothing, why?"

"Wanna go out for lunch?"

"Sure," she responds.

I meet her in the room, shower again, get dressed in a tank top and jeans, and we go to a cafe near campus.

"So," she starts, "what happened last night?"

"Uh, well, I'm not really sure."

"Like, you blacked out?"

"Yeah, well, I was dancing and drinking and then went home with Connor, but I don't remember a lot of details. What'd you get up to?" I ask her.

"Um, I had sex with this guy," she says.

"Yeah, with who?"

"The guy whose apartment we were in."

"Jack? I thought he was hooking up with Ash."

"Yeah, I guess they were, but she wasn't there. So we hooked up."

"Wow, sounds like a fun night," I tease.

"Yeah, I feel a little bad but I don't know" she responds, not sure what else to say.

We finish our meal and head back to the room. I can tell Bella's feeling a little bummed about cheating Ashley out of Jack.

"Are you gonna talk to Jack or Ash?"

"Maybe, but not today. They were probably both pretty drunk. It's probably best to just let it go for now."

We sit in the room and watch Netflix for a while.

I end up going to the library after a bit to get some work done, I've done basically none of my readings or homework so far and I'm starting to get stressed.

I come back to the dorm around 6 and get ready to go to Conner's. I'm wearing a red bra under a loose white top and jeans. No panties of course. I'm a little nervous about seeing him. I don't know what I'm expecting. I head over to his dorm and knock.

"Hi," he greets me.

"Hi."

He gives me a kiss.

"Come in."

I come in and his room is messy, probably partly thanks to me. We sit on his bed and watch Netflix. He has a single so we have plenty of room. After a bit, we're making out and his hand goes under my shirt and plays with my nipples through my bra.

"Mmmm," I moan, "that feels so good."

He smiles and continues playing with my nipples.

"Do you like it?" he asks.

"Yes."

"Tell me you like it."

"I like it, Connor," I respond.

"Good."

He lifts my shirt and takes my bra off.

"God, you have amazing tits."

"Thank you," I say, half joking. I can't believe how sexy it feels.

He continues sucking and nibbling on my nipples and it's driving me wild.

"Let's take off your clothes," he says.

I'm a little embarrassed because I'm not really sure what I'm supposed to do. He's seen me naked before but this feels different for some reason. He pulls off my shirt and bra and takes off my pants.

"Come here," he tells me.

I lean in and he kisses me, his tongue pushing into my mouth.

"You're so hot," he says, his hands on my tits.

I'm feeling more confident now, and I start kissing his neck.

"You're so sexy, Conner."

"That's right."

His hands are rubbing all over my body and it feels amazing. He kisses down my chest and sucks on my nipples. His mouth feels incredible. My heart is racing. He sits me on the end of the bed and sort of squats down, saying "I guess it's finally your turn." I'm completely naked at this point and he's still wearing pants. He starts rubbing my slit and licks up along my labia. I was already a little wet from him playing with my tits. "Please make me cum, Connor." He looks up and says, "That's right, slut." The words make me shiver.

Then he gets to work. He starts licking kind of haphazardly. I don't feel much of anything. It's kind of surprising because he's seemed so experienced so far. After maybe ten minutes I'm getting bored. There's no way I'm gonna cum but I still occasionally moan so he doesn't feel self-conscious. I need to end this. I just want him inside me. Finally, I think of faking an orgasm. I start moaning and telling him how good it is. "Oh god, I'm gonna cum!" I'm not sure he buys it, but he doesn't stop. Eventually, I yell out and then tense up and clench my pussy, hoping he'll think it's an orgasm. He stops and comes up. I kiss him, tasting myself.

He starts stripping down and lays on the bed. "Why don't you show me how much you like my cock?" I take his pants off and he's already hard. Fuck. I guess I have to blow him now. I get on the bed and take his dick in my mouth and start sucking. I do honestly prefer this. Even though I don't get any pleasure from it, blowing him turns me on a whole lot more than when he was trying to eat me out. It doesn't take long for him to get close. "Suck my balls, slut," he demands. I suck his balls and jack him off.

"I'm gonna cum." I keep sucking his balls and his cock starts to twitch. He groans and shoots a huge load all over my face. I can't believe how much cum there is. I'm covered in it. He laughs. "Holy shit. You look so fucking hot like that." I love the feeling when he shoots on my face but after the moment's over and I need another shower I just wish I swallowed. We lie together on the bed. My heart is beating fast and my face is flushed and still messy. "God, that was so good," I tell him, lying a bit.

He grins. "I knew you were a dirty slut."

"Fuck," is all I can think to say.

We lay together for a while and talk. Then he tells me he's going to the bathroom and I hop up to come with him. When we get to the bathroom I go to the mirror to clean myself off.

"Why'd you come with me?"

"I want to watch you," I respond.

"Are you into pee?" he asks, grimacing a little.

"Yeah," I admit.

"Dirty girl."

"Shut up," I say, embarrassed.

He unzips his fly and takes his cock out and pees. I can't take my eyes off it in the mirror. I've never watched a guy pee before (except in some porn I'm ashamed of watching) and it's incredibly sexy. His dick is hanging low and his piss is flowing straight out of it.

When he's finished, I turn around.

"Can I taste it?"

"Taste what?"

"Your piss."

He's surprised and a little grossed out.

"Eww, no, that's nasty."

"Sorry, I didn't mean..."

"It's okay," he says.

I feel embarrassed but still kind of turned on. Maybe another time. We get back to his room and snuggle.

He kisses me and his hands are back on my tits. We fall asleep like that.

*************

Day 9:

I'm lying on the bed naked. Conner is sitting next to me, also naked, and I can see his dick getting hard.

"God, you have such an amazing body," he tells me in that sexy morning voice.

I can't help but smile.

"Thanks," I say, blushing.

"Unfortunately I've gotta get going, wanna come back over tonight?" he asks.

"Sure," I reply, and we kiss.

"See ya," he says, and puts on his boxers and leaves.

I lay there for a minute, thinking about everything that's happened. This is definitely not what I expected when I came to college.

I get up and go to the shower. It's a weekend and a late morning, so the place is empty. I strip and get in and rinse off. Then, without even really thinking about it, I start touching myself. It feels amazing. My hands slide up and down my body, caressing my tits and playing with my nipples. Then one hand makes its way to my pussy and starts rubbing my clit.

"Oh god," I moan.

My fingers are sliding up and down my slit, teasing my lips and clit. I'm getting so turned on. My mind wanders to the events of the last few days, the things Connor and I have done. And now I'm in the shower, naked and alone, with nothing but my own fingers. I start fingering myself, and it feels amazing. The hot water is pouring down on me, and my body is on fire.

My fingers are plunging deep into my pussy, and my other hand is squeezing and rubbing my tits. My mind is filled with images of Conner, of his cock, of his mouth on my pussy, of his cum splashing across my face. It's so dirty and filthy and wrong, but I can't help myself. My orgasm is building, and I can't hold it back any longer.

"Oh god, yes! Fuck me! FUCK ME!!"

I'm screaming and moaning until I finally cum, feeling like the wind's been knocked out of me as my juices flow out of me and wash away in the shower. I've never felt so amazing in my life.

I finish my shower and step out, a little embarrassed to see other people in the bathroom. I head back to his room and dress in my clothes from the night before.

That afternoon I go out with Bella and Ash for coffee. We chat and laugh and have a great time.

"So, what's going on with you and Jack?" I ask.

"Ugh, I don't know. We hung out the other day, but nothing really happened."

"Really? He seems to like you."

"Yeah, I don't know. We're just friends, I guess."

I feel kinda bad for her, but she seems happy enough.

After coffee, Bella and Ash go off to do something else, so I go to the library to get some work done.

Later, I go back to his room and knock on the door.

"Hey," he greets me.

"Hey," I reply and give him a kiss.

"Want to grab dinner?" he asks.

"Sure," I respond, and we head out.

We get burgers and fries at the commons.

"How's the semester going so far?" he asks.

"Good," I respond.

"Any big assignments coming up?"

"Not really. Just a paper."

"Cool."

We eat and chat and it's nice.

After dinner, we walk back to his room. He wraps his arm around me and it's such a sweet and innocent gesture, but I'm craving him and his cock.

We go inside and I lock the door behind us.

"What are you doing?" he asks.

"Just making sure we won't be interrupted," I reply and kiss him.

He kisses me back, and his hands are all over me. I can feel his erection pressing against my thigh.

"God, I want you so bad," he says.

"Then take me," I respond.

He does. We tear off each other's clothes and he throws me on the bed.

He's staring at my tits.

"You're so fucking hot."

I can't help but feel aroused. He leans down and kisses me, his tongue exploring my mouth.

"You're the sexiest girl I've ever seen," he whispers in my ear.

"Really?"

"Yeah. Your tits are amazing."

He reaches out and squeezes one of them.

"And your ass is perfect."

He reaches behind me and grabs my butt.

"You're so beautiful."

My heart is racing.

"Thanks," I say, not sure what else to say.

He runs his hand down my body, lightly touching my skin.

"God, I want to fuck you."

"Then do it," I tell him, feeling brave.

He smirks.

"Turn over."

I roll over and get on all fours.

He moves behind me and presses his hard cock against my pussy.

"Oh, god," I moan as he slides into me. He puts a hand on my neck and pushes my face down onto the pillow. Did I mention he has just the one?

I moan and he starts thrusting. He's gripping my hair and my hips and fucking me hard.

"Oh fuck, Katey, you're so fucking tight," he groans.

I'm moaning and gasping and panting. I'm not used to being taken from behind but it's such a good sensation. It's like my whole body is alive with pleasure.

"Oh, fuck, yes, yes, harder, Connor," I beg.

He's slamming his cock into me, and he reaches under me and grabs my tits, kinda falling on top of me in the process, but he keeps thrusting.

"You're such a fucking slut," he growls in my ear.

I'm almost in tears, the pleasure is so intense.

"Oh, god, yes, yes, yes," I scream.

He pounds me harder and harder, and I can hear him grunting.

"Fuck, Katey, fuck," he groans.

He slams into me one last time and explodes inside me, his cock twitching and throbbing as he cums. I fucking love the feeling when he shoots inside me.

We collapse onto the bed, and he pulls me close, kissing my neck passionately.

"That was amazing," he tells me.

"Yeah," I say, struggling to catch my breath.

"God, you're so fucking sexy," he says, his hand trailing down to my ass.

"You're not too bad yourself," I giggle.

We make out for a while and then fall back asleep. What must be a few hours later, Conner kinda shakes me awake. I open my eyes groggily and it's still dark out.

"Wake up, Katey."

"Hmmm, whyyyy?"

"Because I'm horny, now get up," he demands.

I reluctantly get up, the sleepiness starting to fade.

"What do you want?"

"Get on your knees."

I do.

"Open your mouth."

I open my mouth and he sticks his cock in.

"Now suck it."

I start bobbing up and down, taking him deep.

"Fuck, that's it, slut. Take my cock."

I moan and keep sucking. He grabs my hair and starts thrusting, fucking my face. Now I'm fully awake. I work my tongue on the underside of his cock while he moves my head.

His breathing is getting heavy, I can taste his precum and I'm so horny.

"Do you like my cock, Katey?"

I just moan, still sucking.

"Good. Then swallow it all."

He thrusts deep and starts to cum. I swallow his load, feeling it go down my throat.

"Fuck, yeah," he groans and holds me there for a second before letting me off. I cough a few times and a little of his cum comes up before I catch my breath.

"That was good, baby."

"Thanks," I say, still a little out of breath.

He pulls me close and kisses me.

We snuggle together and fall asleep again. I'm pretty disappointed he didn't fuck me, and now I'm all worked up from blowing him, but eventually I fall asleep again.

***

Day 10:

I wake up in the morning and Conner's gone. I guess I slept through his leaving.

I put on his T-shirt and some sweatpants and go to the bathroom to shower. There's cum dried on my chin and a bit on my neck. God, I'm such a slut.

After the shower, I go back to the room and dress, then head home.

"Hi," Bella says when I get there.

"Hey."

"What's up?"

"Not much. What about you?"

"Same. Just tired, you know."

"Yeah, totally."

"Want to get coffee?"

"Sure."

We go to the cafe and sit.

"How are things with Conner?" she asks.

"Good."

"Really? He doesn't seem very into you."

"He is."

"He's barely talked to you in the two weeks we've been here."

"Well, he has been."

"He's just using you for sex. But whatever, I'm glad you're happy."

"Thanks."

We sip our coffees.

"How are things with Jack?"

"Fine, I guess. We hooked up the other night and I gave him my snap but I haven't heard from him since."

We sit in silence for a while.

"Have you talked to Ash?"

"No. She was out with a group of friends when I got back. They were loud."

"Sounds like fun."

"Yeah."

"So, what are your plans for the day?"

"I don't know, maybe go to the gym. How about you?"

"Same. Wanna go together?"

"Sure."

We head back to the room and get ready. I wear my black sports bra and a loose tank top with spandex shorts. Bella is wearing a red cropped t-shirt and black leggings. We grab our workout bags and head out.

"Do you think Conner's working out today?" she asks, giggling.

"I don't know."

We go to the gym and it's pretty busy. We find some free treadmills and start running.

"What's that on your neck?" Bella asks.

"What?"

"There's something on your neck."

I check my phone and see there is dried cum on my neck. I missed a little.

"Shit."

"Is that..."

"It's nothing," I say.

"Did you hook up with him this morning?"

"Um, yeah."

"Damn. You guys are pretty serious."

"Yeah, I guess."

I don't want a relationship. Conner's a lot of fun, but I don't want him getting the wrong idea.

We finish our workout and go back to the room.

Bella asks, "Are you gonna hang out with Conner tonight?"

"Probably. I feel like I need to move on before he thinks we're dating but also don't want to hurt his feelings."

"That's fair."

We're both lying in bed, relaxing and chatting.

Conner texts me and I get up to dress to go see him.

"See ya," Bella says, as I leave.

"Bye."

I put on a white top, denim skirt, and sneakers.

I knock on Conner's door and he lets me in.

"Hey, babe."

"Hi," I say.

He gives me a kiss.

"What're you up to?" He asks.

"Not much, just hanging out. What about you?"

"Well I was thinking we could try something new," he suggests.

"Okay...."

"I'm not sure how comfortable you are, but if you want we could use a blindfold and ropes, it's a pretty big kink of mine and I want to try it with you" he explains.

"Sure," I say, feeling nervous but excited.

"Cool. Get on the bed and get naked. Ass up, face down, hands behind your back."

I do as he says. He takes off his pants and gets the blindfold.

He puts it around my eyes. Then he ties my hands behind my back.

"You're such a naughty slut," he says.

"Mmmmm," I moan, getting turned on.

"That's right. You're a dirty whore, and you love it."

I hear him stroking his cock and he slaps my ass. Then he spreads my legs and ties my ankles to the posts on the headboard.

"Now, what should we do with you, huh?"

He rubs my pussy and gets on the bed. "I'm just gonna add one more thing," he says and shoves something in my mouth, it's a gag.

"Much better," he says.

Then I feel him slide his cock into me. It feels incredible, the ropes holding me and him thrusting into me.

"Mmmm," I moan, the gag making the noise sound muffled.

"Yeah, you like that, don't you?"

He starts pumping faster, and the rope around my ankles is rubbing against the skin.

"You're such a slut. A fucking dirty whore." Then he pulls out of me and I try to push my hips back into his. I feel his cock on top of my ass now and his hand rubbing my clit. I moan for his cock. He moves his now wet fingers to my asshole. I'm not expecting it and I jump a bit when his fingers press against the hole.

"I'm going to fuck your ass," he informs me.

I moan in desperation and the gag muffles it. I really don't want him to do this. He starts pushing a finger into me. It slides in pretty easily but I'm really tight. It feels strange. Then he replaces his fingers with the tip of his cock. (For those who are worried, I keep my ass pretty clean because I like fingering it when I'm jilling sometimes)

"Do you want me to fuck your ass, slut?"

I moan into the gag again.

"If you don't want it, tell me."

I pause, the gag making the moment feel drawn out. I'm terrified, and it's humiliating, but I want it. I promised myself I wouldn't say no to anything until I try it.

"Mmmm," I groan and wiggle my ass.

"I knew you wanted it."

He starts to push the tip of his cock against my ass. It's so much bigger than his fingers and it hurts. But at the same time, the pain makes it feel so much better. He pushes and the tip enters. It's an intense feeling and I'm breathing heavily into the gag.

VeronikaTacher
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VeronikaTacher

"That's it. That's my dirty slut."

"MMM"

He pushes further in, and I'm filled with a sensation like nothing else. I'm scared, but it's so good.

"Oh yeah, you like that, don't you?"

He starts slowly moving his cock in and out, and the sensation is almost unbearable. It's so good.

"Fuck, your ass is so tight. You're such a whore."

He starts to pick up the pace, and his words are driving me crazy.

"Yeah, you're a fucking slut, and you love it."

"Mmmm."

"I'm going to fuck your ass until you can't walk, you dirty bitch."

I moan in response. The sensations are overwhelming, and my body is shaking. I've never felt like this before. It's so wrong and so good.

"Fuck, you're a dirty whore. You're a fucking slut."

He starts slamming into me, and the force is incredible. My entire body is on fire. It doesn't sting as much but still really hurts, but I'm also getting sooo wet. He reaches his hand down and starts rubbing my clit. I scream in pleasure and my body shakes. I'm close.

"FUCK, you're a dirty whore." He thrusts hard into me and collapses over me. He shoots his load deep inside me, and it feels so good. We lay there for a while, him panting and my breathing heavy. He takes the gag off and I can finally catch my breath.

"Oh my god, Conner."

"I know, I couldn't help myself. That was the most amazing experience I've ever had. Your ass is incredible."

"Thanks," I say, blushing a little.

We kiss passionately.

"Did you cum?" he asks.

"Soo much baby," I lie.

"Good."

He unties my ankles and hands and removes the blindfold. I roll over and we make out. I'm exhausted.

"I have to take a shower," I say.

"Okay," he replies.

"Wanna come with me?"

"Sure."

We go to the bathroom and get in the shower.

"Let's just stand here for a bit," he suggests.

I lean against him, and he puts his arms around me. It feels nice.

"Thanks for being so adventurous, Katey," he says.

"Thanks for showing me what it's like," I reply.

We shower and wash each other. We make out a little, but mostly just relax.

"So, are you going to stay the night?"

"I don't know, probably. It's late."

"Yeah, it is. Come on."

We dry off and go back to the room. He puts on some boxes and we cuddle under the sheet.

"I had a really great time tonight," he says.

"Me too," I say.

"You're an amazing person, Katey. You're funny and smart and beautiful."

"Thanks."

"I'm lucky to have you."

"I'm lucky too," I respond.

He smiles and kisses me.

"Get some sleep."

"Goodnight, Conner."

"Night, Katey."

And with that, we fall asleep.

***

Day 11:

I wake up the next morning and Connor's still asleep.

I look around and see a clock that reads 8:40.

I'm pretty hungry and could go for some breakfast.

"Hey," he says, his voice deep and sexy.

"Hey," I respond.

"Did you sleep well?"

"Yeah. You?"

"Like a rock."

"Do you want to get breakfast?"

"Sure. Let's get dressed."

We get dressed and head to the cafeteria. We chat for a bit and then he says there's something we need to talk about.

"What is it?"

"I want more. I want to date you."

"But, Connor, I thought we were just having fun."

"I know, but I'm falling for you, Katey. I think we should be exclusive, you can be my girlfriend."

"I don't know."

"Why not?"

"I'm not ready for a relationship. I've got so much going on and I'm not looking for anything serious."

"But I can't just be your fuckbuddy."

"What are you saying? I thought we were both having fun?"

"Yeah, but it's different for me."

"How?"

"I want to have a relationship with you. I can't just fuck you and have it mean nothing. I have feelings for you, Katey."

"I don't know, Conner."

"I really care about you, Katey. And I think you care about me, too."

"I do, but..."

"But what?"

"I don't want a relationship."

"Why not?"

"Because I just don't."

"Come on, Katey. Just give me a chance."

After a pause, I tell him, "I'm sorry Conner."

We sit in silence for a minute and then I get up and go home.

"Hey, Katey. What's wrong?" Bella asks when she sees me.

"Connor asked me to be his girlfriend."

"Really? Wow. What did you say?"

"No. I told him I'm not ready."

"I'm sorry. Are you okay?"

"Yeah. I just... I don't know."

"Are you mad at him?"

"No, I just... I'm not ready for a relationship."

"Good for you, K"

"Thanks."

"Do you want to do something today? Like, go to a movie or something?"

"Sure, that sounds nice."

"Cool, let's go."

Bella and I get ready and head out. We decide to go see a romcom.

"So, have you heard from Ash?" I ask Bella.

"No, she hasn't been responding to my texts."

"That's weird."

"Yeah. Do you think something happened?"

"I don't know. Did she leave with the same group as last time?"

"Yeah, I think so."

"Maybe she's just busy."

"Maybe."

We watch the movie and have a good time. Basically, the whole time I get more and more worried, that maybe I made the wrong call with Conner. I definitely don't wanna be tied down but he was also so good for me. I resolve to fuck someone else tonight to get over it.

"That was a cute movie," Bella says.

"Yeah, it was. Thanks for coming with me."

"Anytime."

"Want to grab dinner?"

"Sure."

We head back and grab salads from the union and head back to the room.

We eat and then relax.

"So? What're you gonna do?" Bella asks.

"It's fine. I'm fine. It's not a big deal."

"Okay, if you say so."

We spend a while chatting and watching Netflix. I'm getting really horny. I think going to see Conner every night has driven my sex drive through the roof. Also, I haven't cum in a few days. I need to find someone to hook up with. ASAP. I'm just wearing shower shoes, a long-sleeved T-shirt with no bra, and some shorts, but I'm desperate. I go to the bathroom and freshen up. I know what I'm gonna do. I'm a little delirious from my horniness but in the moment I think it's a good idea to just knock on a guy's door and tell him to fuck me. I'll go to his room, tell him how much I need his dick, and he'll fuck me. I'm so wet and needy, and the thought is getting me even more excited.

I go to the room on the other end of the hall where I went to a party O-week. I don't even remember the guy's name but I thought he was kinda hot and he's the only guy I can think of off the top of my head. I'm so turned on right now. I knock on the door and a guy answers.

"Can I help you?" he asks.

"Um, hi. I'm Katey. You may not remember me, but I'm one of the girls from the party last week. And, well, um, I was wondering if you'd like to fuck me," I explain, a bit awkwardly.

"Seriously? You're hot and all, but that's weird," he says, clearly confused. "Is this a joke or did you lose a bet or something?" He asks, looking out in the hallway to see if my friends are out there or something.

"It's not a joke," I say, trying to sound confident and sexy. "I'm really horny, and I need a cock. Please?"

"Wow, okay," he says, surprised but intrigued. "Come in I guess."

"Thank you," I say, relieved.

"Uh, what should we do, like, should we start, or..." he asks.

"Yes, please. Whatever you want."

"Okay."

He sits down on his bed and motions for me to join him.

"So, what do you want me to do, exactly?"

"Um, well, first, could you take off your shirt?"

"Sure."

He pulls his shirt off, and I stare at his chest. He's not in great shape but it still turns me on.

"Now what?"

"Well, I, uh, I want you to kiss me."

"Alright," he says, leaning in and pressing his lips against mine.

"Mmm," I moan as his tongue enters my mouth.

"What else do you want me to do?" he asks.

"Whatever you want," I say.

"Well, I can't deny that this is a crazy turn-on, and, like, you're hot, but this is a little weird."

"I know. But I'm desperate. I really need to cum."

"I'm not sure this is the best idea. We barely know each other."

"Please," I beg.

"Well, alright. I guess we could fuck. If you're okay with it."

"Yes. God, yes. Please, fuck me."

"Okay."

He lays back on the bed and unbuttons his pants, pulling them off. He's wearing boxers, and his erection is straining against the fabric.

"You want my cock, huh?"

"Yes, please. Give it to me."

"Take your clothes off."

"Okay," I say, and quickly strip my shirt and shorts off.

"Oh, wow," he says, staring at my body.

"You like?"

"Yeah. You're really hot."

"Thank you," I say, feeling a bit embarrassed.

"Get on the bed."

I do as he says, and climb onto the bed, straddling him.

"What are you waiting for? Fuck me."

"Alright."

He pulls his boxers down, revealing his hard cock.

"You ready?"

"Yes."

He positions his cock at my entrance, and I slowly sit down on it.

"Oh god, yes," I moan.

"Fuck, you're tight," he groans.

"Oh god," I gasp, as he starts thrusting and I try to bounce on him but tbh I'm just kinda hovering and letting him do the work.

"Yes, fuck, fuck me, fuck me harder," I beg and lean over so my boobs are in his face.

"Fuck yeah, baby," he growls, pounding me.

"Oh god, oh god, fuck, fuck, FUCK!" I cry, as I orgasm, my juices flowing down his cock. Normally I don't cum this easily but I was so worked up and I think the like circumstances of fucking a random guy really pushed me over the edge.

"Fuck," he groans, and his cock twitches inside me. He's about to cum.

"Oh, shit," I moan, as he starts filling my pussy with his seed.

"Oh god, Katey, yes," he groans, and his cock keeps pumping into me, his cum shooting deep inside me.

"Fuck," I moan, as he cums, his seed filling me.

"God, that was amazing," he groans, as his orgasm subsides.

"Yeah," I gasp, trying to catch my breath. I just lay on his stomach, his cock still in me but starting to soften.

"Sorry if that was, like, weird," I say.

"It's cool. I had fun. I'm glad you enjoyed yourself."

"Thanks."

"Anytime."

"You're a great fuck, by the way."

"Thanks."

"But, uh, do you want me to leave?"

"I guess. I mean, we just had sex, and now it's kind of awkward."

"Yeah, I guess."

"Well, thanks for the fuck. What's your name again?"

"Katey. Yours?"

"Chris. See ya around."

"Bye."

And with that, I leave Chris's room, feeling a little dirty, and a little satisfied.

On my way back my legs are a little shaky and I stop in the bathroom for water and to pee.

When I get back to my room, Bella is sleeping. She's wearing a tank top and panties. Her nipples are poking through the thin material. I change into some pajamas and get in bed. I'm a bit wired from the sex, so I just lay there and think about what I've done. It's pretty kinky. But it felt good, and I needed to cum.

Eventually, I fall asleep.

********************************

Day 12:

The next morning, I wake up to the sound of Bella talking to someone. They're whispering but not very well. I open my eyes and see her sitting on her bed, chatting with Jack. They're both smiling, and they seem pretty comfortable with each other. They leave to get breakfast.

I can't believe Jack is here, in my room, with Bella. He must really like her.

I get dressed and go to the library. I'm so behind on work and have already been missing classes.

After like an hour I haven't gotten anything done so I just head back to the room, and find Bella and Jack cuddling on her bed.

"Hi," I say, a little awkwardly. I feel like I should leave. "I should just give you some space," I say, and leave the room.

I leave the dorm and go to the union, which is the student center. I eat some food and then just hang out, trying to waste time until Bella and Jack are done.

"Hey," I hear.

I look up and see Chris.

"Hi."

"Do you wanna come back to my room?"

"Uh, yeah, sure," I say.

"Cool."

We walk to his room, and once inside, we start making out. He presses me against the wall and kisses me deeply.

"I can't believe we're doing this," he says, smiling.

"Do you want to keep going?"

"I mean it's like noon but fuck it!"

"Strip," he commands.

"Yes, sir," I reply, giggling and I take my clothes off.

"Good girl," he says. Fuck that turns me on.

He removes his shirt, and unbuttons his jeans, pushing them down his hips. His cock is rock-hard. It looks so good in the daylight. I want to taste it. I hop off the bed and get on my knees.

I wrap my lips around the tip of his cock and start bobbing up and down.

"Oh god, yes," he moans.

"Mmm," I moan, as I take it deeper.

"Yeah, that's it. Suck that cock."

"Mmm," I moan.

He leans forward and puts a hand on the bed, the other in my hair.

"You're such a slut," he whispers, as he starts thrusting.

"Mmm."

"Fuck, Katey, fuck," he moans, as he thrusts.

"Mmm," I moan, and his cock slides further down my throat. I gag and feel him tighten.

"Fuck," he moans and explodes in my mouth.

"God, that was amazing," he gasps, as his orgasm subsides.

"I know," I say, catching my breath. His cum actually tastes decent.

"What's up with your schedule? Are you free all day?"

"Basically," I admit. I don't think I can make myself go back to the library to finish my work.

"You want to go for a round two?"

"Hell yes," I respond.

"Alright. I'm gonna need you to help me get hard again," he says.

"How do you want me?"

"On your back."

"Ok."

I get on the bed and spread my legs. I wrap a hand around his limp but not totally soft cock. It looks so good all covered in my saliva.

"Mmm, you're already wet," he observes.

"Yes," I whisper, as he rubs my clit and I sort of massage his cock.

"God, I love how eager you are," he says.

"Thanks," I breathe, as he continues to rub me.

"You're so responsive," he says, his fingers dipping into my pussy.

"God," I gasp, as he starts fingering me.

"Do you want me to fuck you?"

"Yes," I moan, as he pushes a finger deep into me.

"How badly do you want it?"

"Please," I beg.

"Tell me," he demands.

"Fuck me. Please."

"Why?"

"Because I need your cock."

"Why do you need it?"

"I can't think of anything but your cock. You fucked me so well. I can't get enough."

"God, you're a slut."

"Yes," I gasp, as he starts rubbing my clit again.

"You want my cock?"

"Yes," I moan.

"Beg."

"Please, please, give me your cock. I need it. I need it so bad."

"Fuck," he growls and starts to finger me again.

"Yes," I moan, as he fingers me, faster and faster. I have to drop his cock and grab the sheets in my fists.

"Fuck," he gasps and removes his fingers.

"God," I groan, and then he gets up on the bed on top of me. I don't know if I mentioned this but he's a bigger guy, probably at least 275lbs.

"I'm gonna fuck you now," he says.

"Please," I whisper.

He lines his cock up with my pussy, and then slowly pushes inside me.

"Yes," I moan and wrap my legs around him.

"That's it," he says, as he starts moving.

"Fuck," I gasp, as he picks up the pace.

"Oh god, yes," I moan, and pull him closer, his belly pressing against mine.

"You're so hot," he says.

"So are you," I whisper, and kiss him.

"Mmm," he moans, and his thrusts become more erratic.

"Oh god," I moan, as he continues to pound me.

"Oh fuck, Katey," he gasps, and his cock starts twitching inside me.

"Fill me up," I moan, and he erupts.

"Shit," he gasps, as his cum fills me.

"Oh god, yes," I moan, and then his cock spasms one last time, and his orgasm is complete.

"Oh fuck," he gasps and then collapses on top of me.

"That was amazing," I whisper.

"Yeah," he replies, panting.

"Are you free tonight?"

"I guess," I say, surprised.

"Great, because I want to fuck you again."

"Okay," I agree, feeling a little strange, but also excited.

We lay there for a while, recovering. I'm still really worked up because I haven't cum yet.

"What do you want to do now?"

"Hmm, well, I'm kind of horny," I say.

"Really?"

"Yes," I moan, and he slides a hand between us and finds my clit.

"You're such a slut," he whispers, as he starts rubbing.

"God," I moan, and start kissing him.

"Tell me what you want," he says.

"Fuck me."

"I already did."

"Do it again."

"I don't know about the other guys you've been with but I don't think I can get hard again, I've already cum twice," he informs me.

"But, I'm so horny," I complain.

"I'm sorry baby," he says, "wanna take a shower with me?"

"Fine," I relent.

"Don't worry, I'll make you cum," he promises.

We head to the showers, turn it on, and wait in our towels for it to heat up.

"So, what are your kinks?" he asks.

"Kinks?"

"Yeah, like, fetishes. Things you're into."

"Oh, um, I don't know." I do know but I don't want other people to know.

"Really? No one's ever tied you up and fucked you, or spanked you, or called you names?"

"No," I lie.

We hang up our towels and get in the shower. I wish I ran back to my room for my shampoo and conditioner and soap and scrub, all he brought was some 2-in-1. I feel the cum dried on my legs where it leaked out and I know there's a little on my face, so I just decide to use his shampoo to scrub it off and I'll shower again later.

I'm still crazy horny and seeing his cock, even soft, makes me want it in me again.

"So, how did a sweet thing like you end up fucking strangers?"

"I'm a bit of a slut," I say, thinking about my sex with Conner.

"Oh really?"

"Yeah."

"And what exactly does a slut do?"

"A lot of things," I say, evasively.

"Like what?"

"Like... whatever you want her to."

"So you'd do anything I wanted? No fucking way," he responds.

"I would. And I have. Lots of times," I say.

"Well, shit. If I'd known that I would've been asking for all sorts of weird stuff."

I smile, that could be interesting. We finish showering and then dry off and go back to his room. I put my clothes from earlier back on and he sits on the bed in his towel watching me.

"Can you stay longer?"

"Not too much," I admit.

"Damn."

"Sorry."

"It's cool."

We make small talk for a minute and then I have to head out.

"See ya," I say.

I walk back to the room and it's empty. Bella must be hanging out with Jack somewhere else. I change my clothes and put on some makeup. I'm still really horny and my body is sore from fucking Chris. But, I'm a slut. A dirty slut. And I love it.

I decide to go back to the union and read, I'm way behind and the library is full of distractions. And I'm really fucking horny. I end up putting my foot up on the seat, sitting on it, and grinding a little as I try to read. I'm wearing some lounge shorts and a long-sleeved T-shirt and tall socks, and I took off my sneakers. I can't fucking focus. I go on my phone for a bit but I can't get my mind off of sex. I try to read for another half hour maybe.

I can't take it anymore and head to the bathroom to fuck myself. I walk quickly and when I get there I look in the mirror. I can see my nipples through my shirt and my shorts have a visible wet spot. Fuck. I go into a stall and lock the door.

I push my shorts down and lean back against the wall, spreading my legs and start rubbing my clit. It feels sooooo good. I needed this. I grab my right boob and fondle it through my shirt. I'm rubbing fast now, trying to cum as soon as possible.

The bathroom door opens and I hear someone go into another stall. I slow my pace to try not to make a sound but keep going. She pees and leaves. That was kinda hot. I finger myself for a bit then go back to my clit. I can't fucking cum even though I've needed to all day and I'm crazy wet.

After a few minutes of rubbing my clit I stop and pull up my shorts. That didn't help at all. I need a dick.

I walk back to the room and open the door. Bella's in bed, alone.

"Hey," she says.

"Hi," I respond.

"Where've you been?"

"The library. Where's Jack?"

"He had to leave."

"Oh."

I drop my bag and leave the room. I need a cock.

I go down the hall and knock on Chris's door. He answers after a minute and lets me in.

"Hey," he says.

"Hey."

"What's up?"

"Nothing... Actually, I lied. Fuck me. I'll do anything."

"Seriously?"

"Yes."

"Fuck. Okay let's go," he says.

"Right now?"

"Yes."

"Alright."

"Get your ass over here."

"Okay," I say.

I go to the bed and sit down. He pulls his pants and boxers off.

"Suck it," he orders.

"Okay," I say.

I kneel before him and take his flaccid cock in my mouth.

"That's it," he groans.

"Mmm," I moan.

"God, you're so good at that," he says. His cock doesn't really grow when he gets hard, maybe a little bit but mainly just stands up and maybe gets a little thicker. He grabs my shoulder and stands me up. "I want your ass, Katey."

"Alright," I agree.

"Turn around."

I strip and comply, facing the bed. He bends me over it. I feel his hand on my pussy and then a fingertip on my asshole. Then after rubbing for a second, he lines up. I'm shivering out of horniness.

"Oh god," I gasp as his tip enters.

"Mmm," he moans, slowly pushing further in. It hurts.

"Oh god," I moan, my ass stretching around his shaft.

"Fuck," he grunts, sliding deeper.

"Oh," I moan, his cock filling me.

"God, that's tight," he groans.

"Yes," I whimper, my ass full of his cock.

"Fuck," he gasps, his hips flush against me.

"Oh, Chris," I moan, his cock throbbing inside me.

"Take it," he growls, and pulls back, only to slam back into me.

"OH FUCK!" I cry, as he starts to pound my ass. I already feel myself about to go over the edge.

"Oh yeah, take that cock," he growls, his hands gripping my hips as he thrusts.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," I gasp, as my climax builds.

"Come on," he growls, fucking me hard.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," I whimper, his cock stretching my ass.

"That's it, Katey, that's it," he grunts, pounding me.

"OH GOD!" I cry and explode. I lose my breath and my legs basically give out.

"FUCK!" I scream, and my whole body shakes, the waves of pleasure washing over me.

"God damn," he groans, "you slut, Katey."

"Shit," I pant, and his cock slides out.

"Wow," he gasps, as his dick still standing and I'm shaking.

"How about you finish that bj?" he says.

"Okay," I breathe, and we reposition, me getting on my knees.

I lick his tip and he moans. Then I take him into my mouth and bob my head. He's rock-hard.

"You're such a slut, Katey. I've never met a girl who was such a slut."

"Mm-hmm," I mumble, sucking his cock.

"Oh god, yes, that's it. Suck that cock," he groans, as his orgasm builds.

"Yes, yes, YES," he moans and shoots his load in my mouth.

"Mmm," I moan and swallow his seed.

"Fuck," he gasps, his cock pulsing and spewing his cum, which is now spilling from my mouth a little.

"That was amazing," he groans.

"Thanks," I try to whisper, his cock still twitching in my mouth.

"You're an amazing girl, Katey. So beautiful, and sexy, and kinky."

"Thanks," I mumble, his cum dripping out of my mouth.

"You're the best," he groans, his cock starting to soften.

"Mmm," I moan, and slowly slide my lips up his cock, leaving a trail of cum on his skin.

"Fuck, that was great," he gasps, catching his breath.

"Mmm-hmm," I reply, his dick resting against his thigh.

"You're incredible," he sighs.

"Thanks," I mumble, licking his cum off his balls.

"Fuck," he moans and then pulls away.

"Are you hungry? Because I am," he says.

"Yeah," I say, not realizing how hungry I was until now.

"Want to get dinner?"

"Sure."

"Alright, let's get dressed."

"Ok," I agree, and start getting dressed.

"That was awesome," he says.

"Yeah."

"You're a crazy girl, you know that?"

"Yeah," I laugh.

"Good."

"Let's get food," he says, pulling on his pants.

"Sounds good."

"Cool."

We leave the room and head to the cafeteria. It's the middle of dinner and we go to the buffet and get our food.

"So, where are you from?" he asks.

"Massachussetts, you?"

"New York," he responds.

"Cool."

"Ya know you still have some cum on your lip?" he laughs.

"Oh," I say, blushing.

"Don't worry, it's sexy," he says, and I laugh.

"I guess."

"Seriously, you're a freak."

"Maybe."

"So, how come a girl like you is single?"

"I don't know. I'd rather be single. At least for now," I tell him.

"You're amazing, Katey. Any guy would be lucky to have you," he says.

"Thank you," I say, blushing a bit.

"It's true."

"Thanks."

"Anytime."

We eat in silence for a few minutes.

"What's your major?" he asks.

"Comms."

"Cool." We definitely couldn't do more than hook up. We can barely hold a conversation.

We keep eating and eventually leave. I could go for another round but he walks me to my room and says bye.

I open the door and Bella is working at her desk.

"Hi," she says.

"Hey."

"Where've you been?"

"Nowhere. Just, uh, around."

"Oh, okay," she replies, unconvinced.

"Sorry."

"Don't be sorry. I'm just worried about you."

"Thanks."

"Are you doing alright?"

"Yeah. Just a little stressed. And a lot horny," I admit.

"Oh."

"It's cool. I'm taking care of it," I tell her.

"Ok."

"I'm gonna take a shower," I say, and grab a towel. I undress and grab my shower stuff.

"Alright."

I walk to the showers and go in. The water is cool but I quickly warm up and it's comforting.

I start cleaning myself, thinking about Chris's cum on my face.

My hand finds its way to my clit and I rub a little, enjoying the sensation. I can't help it. I sit down in the shower, I don't care how gross it is. I start playing with myself, fingering my pussy and teasing my clit. I'm already super turned on and it doesn't take long to push me over the edge.

"Mmmm," I moan, as the pleasure washes over me.

I recover, and rinse off, finishing my shower and washing my hair.

When I get back to the room, Bella's reading a book in bed.

"That was a while. Did you have a good time?" she asks.

I just laugh and dry off.

I lay in bed and relax, trying to de-stress a bit. I'm feeling a lot better after fucking. I decide to finally catch up on my work and pull out my laptop and read through the rest of the chapters. I'm exhausted and just fall asleep.

Published 
Written by kateyd
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments