Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

High-Class Whore: Part 1

"Sexy Roleplaying as a high-class escort gets naughty and heated in public"

63
17 Comments 17
6.5k Views 6.5k
4.6k words 4.6k words

Author's Notes

"Earlier this week, I told my husband about a newly-spawned fantasy. <p> [ADVERT] </p> I wanted to roleplay a whore. This is what happened."

Because I was masturbating the entire time, it took me over an hour to get dressed. This is going to sound so vain at first, but I looked so fucking hot that I couldn’t keep my fingers out of my pussy. That’s not the only reason I was fingering myself; thinking about what I was going to be doing had me in a sexual stupor. I’d been like that all day.

It was fantasy roleplaying night. I was so excited that every nerve fiber in my body was tingling. Chatting with a friend about how much of a whore I am had me more than avidly curious about what it would be like to actually be one. I don’t know why I’m still so timid about asking my husband to fulfill my whimsical, sexual fantasies. He dressed up like a sea monster and abducted me, mating with me in his lair. When I finally found the courage to mention that I wanted a gang bang, he just smiled and said, “I’ll make some calls. Does Thursday work for you?”

Still, it took some gumption to ask him if he’d pretend to be my client while I played the role of a prostitute. “Street hooker or high-class escort? Does tomorrow evening work for you?”

I was so wet with anticipation that all I could think about was pretending to be an escort for hire. The thought of sexual roleplaying is hot enough, but knowing that you’re with somebody that’s completely into it, because you want it, had my heart thumping in rhythm with my pulsing clit. The morning after I asked, he’d left me a note. “I have everything set for us, my fire-haired goddess. Don’t worry about a thing; I’ll text you more, later.”

As always, adding mystery to anticipation had me melting. It’s a good thing I’m the boss at work because I was in such an impassioned daze that I was utterly useless. About an hour before my store was closing, I received a text from a beauty salon nearby. He’d made an appointment for me. My red hair, sun-bleached into a sickly orange hue, received a rejuvenation treatment, restoring the brightness and shine but only enhancing that orange coloring to make it seem unnatural. Trimmed into submission and professionally styled, my hair was crimped into long, flowing waves with just the perfect amount of lazy curls to ooze sex appeal. A full makeover, consisting of earthy green and charcoal hues with stiletto fingernails, made me look like a super-model version of myself, even with clown-colored hair.

I raced home, fretting over what to wear. There was just enough time to find something high-class-hooker appropriate, and I could speed back into town to meet him. However, when my husband says not to worry, he means it. On the table beside the front door was a garment box with a note folded under the red ribbons. Neatly typed on velum paper, the note bore the letterhead of Fire Goddess Escort Service. Wondering how he pulls such things off, constantly, I read the note. It began by calling me “Katrina.” That was a fun surprise. Of course, an escort wouldn’t use her real name.

Katrina;
Your date for tonight is Mr. B. He is a very discriminating, repeat client who travels for business and always demands the best of everything. While he is the perfect gentleman, his kinks are seductive redheads, public risk, and exhibitionist women, and he enjoys watching. His tastes run towards engaging, intelligent women with a mischievous sense of humor, and redheads.

You are to meet him in the lounge at the Tennessean at 9:00 sharp, wearing the dress he has provided for you. You’ll be paid your standard fee for your time. Anything extra you negotiate is your call.

The dress stunned me. It was a semiformal dress of excellent quality. Sexy, without tipping the scale towards slutty, it was strapless with a low back, but not so low that I couldn’t wear a bra. I still didn’t wear one. The satiny, luxurious material hung down to my calves, a long slit on the left, running up to the top of my thigh. It was cut to perfectly match my figure.

With a gleeful shriek, I ran upstairs to my writing room, which has a full-length mirror, and tried it on. My hair was far too coppery-orange for my liking, the ends looking like pale flames. However, the medium green of the dress matched it exquisitely. The image of me in the mirror was quite sultry, but the dress needed something. I snapped a few selfies to double-check.

Garter hose, I decided as I pulled off the dress. Thigh-high stockings, with an attached garter belt, would go perfectly with that dress. I chose sheer black ones with lace tops, the garter belt portion all stretchy lace. A pair of hardly-ever-worn, three-inch heels finished up the ensemble, nicely.

I turned away from the mirror and pulled on the stockings. As I was concentrating on that, I caught a passing glimpse of myself in the mirror, so quickly that the fact that it was my reflection didn’t immediately register. It wasn’t narcissism, but the instant, mental appraisal that got me going. My brain observed my reflection and thought, “She’s fucking hot; I wonder if she’s a model or something.”

After laughing at myself, I noted how my body was finally toned and lithe enough for me to be somewhat happy with it. My extreme sports workouts had toned my muscles, melting away most of my body fat. I had that vertical line running down my taut belly, feminine and sexy, just enough to wow. My boobs were still in the thirty-six range, but my more muscular chest made them jut out firm and high, my nipples pointing slightly upwards. What captivated me about my tits was that they ever so slightly spilled over the sides of my thinned body.

My newly coiffed hair, shimmering, liquid fire on my pale, freckled flesh, contrasted with the pink of my puffy nipples. I ran the silky tresses over my nipples, thinking about the instructions for my fantasy fulfillment evening. I was going to be a whore for the night, but not just any whore. I would be Katrina, the high-class, exhibitionist escort.

While I mused over that amazing dress and what was in store, my hands caressed my breasts with my sun-kissed tresses, stimulating my nipples and igniting already-heated flesh. Before I realized it, I had my head thrown back, moaning, one hand squeezing my tits, the other playing with my clit. I had to stop myself and finish dressing.

The way the garter hose highlighted my figure and accented the round curves of my hips was so sexy. I decided that I need to wear them more often. My ginger pubic hair was growing back, gray hairs be damned. It was a soft, downy tuft between my thighs, a perfect, inverted triangle of feathery wisps. I ran my hands over the softness covering my heated mound, debating on whether I wanted to shape it, but I ended up admiring how wantonly sexy my hips looked in the garter belt, the lace tops of the thigh highs looking so feminine and alluring. My ass, a plump, inverted heart, stuck out with enticing roundness and mouth-watering desire, all framed in black lace.

I couldn’t help myself. My hands traced the lace of the stockings, the thin lines connecting them to the garter. The thrill of the stretchy lace against my flesh caused a fire in my core. With my fingers slick from my wetness, I was on the verge of orgasm before I remembered that I had to go.

When I shrugged into that form-fitting, figure-enhancing dress once more, the effects of my hardcore exercising were evident. I didn’t look like a whore. I was a sexy siren, a Bond Girl. I’d been dressing so provocatively that I had forgotten how devastating sensual and classy can be. I was ready for the red carpet, a movie star on the prowl.

Of course, I had to test the “flash factor” in the mirror. How deeply could I bend before my ass pressed against the back of the dress or my now-ample tits spilled out of the bustier top? Could I take a step without flashing my cunt? I could. However, anything other than a casual, ladylike, baby step revealed the lace crowning my thigh highs. It was perfect, classy, and sensual, with just enough enticement to make me the target of lust.

I tested the flow of the dress, enjoying how it swayed with my movements and how amazingly well it fit me. I discovered that when seated, the back fell away to expose my legs, thigh, and stocking, the strap visible. My pussy could be seen with a few millimeters more spreading. My pale skin and red pubic hair were like a beacon when surrounded by all that black and emerald green. I tried a few poses to see which ones I could get away with in public, ending up with my fingers buried in my cunt.

I’d fingered myself to orgasm before I remembered that I had to go. I was so late. My husband, I mean my client, Mr. B., was going to kill me. Slipping into my heels, I ran out to my car and sped back into town.

I haven’t been to many posh, upscale hotels in my life. The Tennessean is both luxurious and affluent. A sweeping lobby with high ceilings dominated the front of the hotel, various uniformed staff milling about. A darkened restaurant was off to the side, a few boutiques and hotel shops lining the way. Brass, gleaming metal, and high-class modern minimalism were in abundance. The very attractive attendant saw me and smiled warmly.

“You just have to be Krystal,” she paused, blushed, and giggled. “I mean Katrina.”

Katrina? Oh, right. I smiled and nodded, trying not to look like an awed buffoon.

“Your husband, I mean Mr. B., is waiting for you in the Drawing Room,” she smiled. “A romantic fantasy night! How amazing! Here’s your key card.”

“Thank you.” I took the card. “That way?” I turned to go, turned back. “Wait! He told you?” She blushed and nodded. “Nope,” I lied. “Not embarrassed at all.”

“I’ll get your room ready, ma’am,” she retreated into professional mode, a conspiratorial smile on her lips.

By the time I reached the Drawing Room, the lounge and restaurant, the redness had mostly dissipated from my cheeks. My husband was easy to spot. He was seated at the bar, the sexy, little bartender leaning into him, her elbows on the bar top directly in front of him. She was thrusting her tits out to him, swaying her body back and forth, her ass sticking up, eyes locked on him. I’ve grown used to it. Women always react like that to him. Of course, in this instance, I couldn’t help but feel lusty solidarity. He looked so sexy, that I paused to admire him. My husband was pure, pussy-drenching eye candy.

He was wearing a tailored, button-down, oxford shirt in off-white. Those broad shoulders tapered down to his tiny waist, muscles rippling under the material. His long hair was styled back at the sides, with little shaggy wisps playing along his face at random intervals. A fashionable tie, matching the gray of his eyes, perfectly tied, hung from his neck. He moved with such casual, comfortable ease, his eyes alight with the magical fires of mirth and creation, that orgasm-inducing, roguish smile playing on his lips. His dark slacks were pleated, that monster package in his crotch swelling the front. He even wore formal shoes instead of his usual moccasins.

I felt suddenly overheated. The sight of him dressed as a businessman caused some of that, but I became aware of all the eyes upon me. A quick, mental self-appraisal alerted me to the fact that not only was I standing there, gawking like an idiot, but my nipples were rock hard and I had been slowly, subtly swaying my hips back and forth.

Extremely aware of the lusty male stares from the other patrons and the condescending, judgmental scoffs of the women, I basked in attention’s spotlight. I proudly strutted across the restaurant to the bar, my “model walk” putting me on full display. Each step crossing over the other leg to give my hips hard-on-inducing sway, back straight as a board to make my tits jut out, and slightly long steps to give my ass even more swell ensured that every pair of eyes was on me. I smiled with wicked carnality, brazenly meeting men’s eyes, showing the condemning, jealous women that Katrina the escort could fill an ocean with all the fucks she didn’t give about their condescension.

My newly toned body was the center of attention, wrapped in silken, emerald elegance. Bouncing tits, fiery orange hair, and black lace stocking tops were reflected in the windows in front of me. My husband, my “John” for the night, Mr. B., turned, his eyes meeting mine. As always, his eyes drank me in, appreciation and open lust showing within them. A conspiratorial wink was the only interruption of a perfectly-shared moment.

Without taking his eyes off me, he reached to the bar stool beside him and produced a bouquet of roses. I wanted to run to him, kiss him, and tell him how much I loved him, but resisted the urge and played my role. Instead, I acknowledged the flowers with a warm smile and swiveled onto the stool next to him. The action of swinging my legs around to position myself caused the high slit in the skirt to expose quite a bit of flesh and red pubic fuzz. Some lucky observer was so enthralled that silverware fell, rattling on fine china as they dropped it. The bartender stared at me, her mouth agape.

aron_miller404
Online Now!
Lush Cams
aron_miller404

“Sorry, I’m late,” I said in my horny, throaty voice. “I was masturbating.” The cute little bartender’s jaw dropped; my client just smiled.

“That stunning entrance was worth every second of the wait,” he said to me. “You must be Katrina from the Fire Goddess agency?”

I held out my hand. “Pleased to meet you, sir. You’re Mr. B?”

“Call me, Glade, Katrina.” Rather than grasping my hand, he gently raised it to his lips, kissing the back of my hand. His eyes caressed my stocking-covered, exposed thigh, then traveled up to meet my eyes. “Shall we dine?”

“Yes, please. I need a good meal, so I’ll have energy for later.”

“Angel,” he pleasantly addressed the bartender, not taking his gaze from my eyes. “Please send a bottle of Pinot Noir to our table and for me,” he turned to face her, smiling. “You know what I like…”

“Fifty Shades of Earl Grey,” they said in unison. She giggled with flirtatious enthusiasm, displaying her body to him, her hand reaching out to touch him in that “oh, you’re so funny, please fuck me,” manner that’s easy for women to spot, because we do it, too. I considered clawing out her eyes but stayed in character.

I put my arm around his slender waist, my hand barely grazing those firm buns as he helped me off the stool. I also gave him a spread-legs view of my pussy framed by the garter hose. “I just love this dress,” I told him. “Thank you for picking it out for me. It must have cost a fortune”

”Think nothing of it,” he said. “When I saw it, I felt that it was perfection. However, it is not.” He paused. “Compared to the perfect eloquence of the woman wearing it, it’s merely a rag.”

“I hope you don’t mind the thigh thighs,” I mentioned to stop myself from telling him how much I love him. “I thought it added a bit of racy naughtiness that you’d appreciate.”

He stopped me, right there, in the middle of the restaurant, and ran his hand slowly down my body, his eyes locked on mine. His firm but soft touch set my breasts on fire, then traveled south, igniting my stomach. I gasped when his fingers found the garter belt beneath my exquisite dress and traced the contours, moaning when his hand touched my bare, exposed thigh. Electricity raged through my soul as his fingers ran over the lace adorning the thigh-high.

“Our table is ready; let’s eat before you make everyone in the room cum in their pants.”

His left hand gently touched the small of my back. The positioning was perfectly-placed, low enough to make my body scream for him to touch my ass, but high enough to not be lecherous. Guided to our table, which had been waiting, with smiling servers at the ready, we sat. It was a fine table with high-back chairs, round and far enough away from the others that it had a feeling of intimacy.

He pulled out a chair for me, the one putting my back against the windows. I sat, taking in the impressive decor.

“Oscar,” he smiled to one of the waiters. “Thank you so much for holding the table. We’ll have the shrimp cocktail as an appetizer; for our main course, we’ll have the Black Angus filet, medium for me, very slightly medium well for the lady. Twenty-two minutes after the main course is served, could you bring out a piece of your famous Ultimate Chocolate Cake for my date to enjoy?”

“You got it, Mr. Glade,” he said. The small platoon of wait staff scampered off to do waiter things.

“Friend of yours?”

“No,” he said. “We just met. I took the liberty of browsing the menu and ordering for you. I hope I anticipated your tastes.”

“I’m not sure about the cake,” I confessed. “It sounds delightful, but I really need to watch my figure. My job depends on it.” I forced myself back into my roleplaying character.

“No need,” he said. “Everybody in the place has their eyes on your figure. Their minds are on it, as well.”

“Really?”

“Yes. It’s quite obvious. For example, behind me, about three tables back on my right, that businessman there, wearing a red tie. When you revealed your garter, climbing onto the stool, he choked on his drink. The entire time we were at the bar, he was staring at your legs, trying to see your pussy again, probably burning your perfection to memory for when he goes to his room.”

“I’m sure you’re exaggerating.”

“Not at all. Did you notice the young blond woman at the table near the back? No? She knows you’re not wearing any panties. When you spread your legs before you sat, she sighed in hunger for you. As soon as you sat down, her eyes bulged out.”

I tried to locate her, my eyes scanning the patrons.

“Don’t bother looking for her. She ran into the ladies' room just a minute ago. Right now she’s in there, fingering herself, thinking about licking your pussy, your hands fucking her.”

“Stop. You’re getting me all turned on,” I confessed.

He continued, ignoring me. I knew that we were roleplaying, but he always does this to me. He knows how to get inside my head and push all my arousal buttons.

“When you walked in and made your grand entrance, you knew all eyes were on you. The young gentleman at the bar knew you were an escort, and he was musing over whether or not he had enough money. It’s obvious that you’re not wearing a bra. He must be a breast-man because he’s been drooling over your perfect breasts the entire time.”

“What about you?” I asked. At that point, the day’s anticipation, my torrid, sexual heat, and his mental stimulation had me squirming in my seat. My thighs were clenched together, and I’m sure the back of my dress was now thoroughly soaked.

“Me? I wanted your body from the first moment I saw you. But, I paid for your company, not your body, so I’ll appreciate and admire both of them.” He stared at me for a moment, smiling. The way he looks at me, pretending to be an escort or not, is always as if he’s never laid eyes on me, before, and I’m the most desirable creature on the planet.

“I hear you like brazen women,” I fell back into my role. “Most of my clients are frumpy, old men, but you’re fucking hot. Do you want me, because I want you?”

I finally had him at a loss for words. I savored the moment. He only nodded.

“I was masturbating before I got here because the agency showed me a picture of you and your fucking eyes made me wet. There’s just something magical about you.”

A glance around convinced me that I’d be relatively safe. My legs spread just enough to give me access to my dripping cunt as I dropped my hand under the table. As covertly as I could manage, I fingered my clit under the table.

My voice was soft and husky, pants coming out between moaned words. I managed, “I can’t help it, I’m so horny. Right now, I’m fingering myself. Your dossier mentioned that you were into risky, sexual activities and exhibitionism. Do you want more than just a dinner date? Ummm, that feels so good. I just might cum right here.”

“Which reminds me,” he added. As if timed to embarrass me, he reached into his back pocket and pulled out a neatly creased envelope, placing it on the table and sliding it toward me at the exact moment the bartender brought my wine.

“Your wine, ma’am,” she said with a bit of naughtiness in her voice. I’m sure she knew exactly what I was doing. Nonetheless, she opened the bottle of Pinot, offered me the cork to sniff, and poured a glass for me.

I sniffed the cork, noting the floral, spice, and other notes, as well as the fact that my fingers were soaked with my sexual nectar. I blushed; my husband just smiled, mesmerized at what a slutty whore his wife is.

I plucked the glass from Angel’s hand, wet the rim with my pussy juice, and took a sip. It was excellent. “Would you like a taste?” I asked my “client.”

“Not of wine,” he all but growled. He gently removed my hand from the glass and pulled my soaked fingers to his mouth, delicately sucking my wetness from my hand. I heard coughing and a few murmurs around me. The bartender just stood there looking flushed, her nipples hard under her smart uniform.

“I’ll get your tea, Glade,” Angel told him. She paused, staring at my pussy-soaked fingers, my “John” sucking the honey off of them.

We conversed for a few moments, him drawing out imaginary details about my life as an escort. My "fee" of 800 dollars was in the envelope.

“She’s not actually getting my tea,” he quipped to me.

“Oh, really? What exactly is she doing?”

“She’s staring at you from behind the bar, fixated on your hard nipples and exposed pussy. One of her hands is down her pants, fingering her clit.”

“Like you can see that with your back turned to her, Mr. B.”

“Window reflection.”

Without thinking, my head quickly snapped towards the bar. The bartender’s face showed a look of shock, her right hand snapping up from behind the bar.

I tried to speak three times before I found the proper words, reminding myself to be Katrina, not myself. “See? Everyone wants me, and I’m yours for the taking. Since you just tasted my sweet, hot cunt, would you like more? I’m so fucking wet for you.”

“Ahem,” I heard from beside me.

I turned my head to see black uniform pants housing a decently-sized erection. The erection was owned by our waiter, bearing our shrimp. It was amazing; his erection wasn’t so bad, either.

For at least an hour we sat there, playing our roles, building sexual tension on top of the already overpowering lust radiating off of me. My life as Katrina the escort was created over one of the best-tasting and most well-presented meals I’d ever eaten. The staff waited on us hand and foot, Angel hovering around the both of us.

“So tell me,” Mr. B. asked, pulling his chair beside mine as my dessert arrived. “What’s the wildest thing you’ve done for your clients.”

His hand fell to my thigh, those magical fingers running along the top of my stocking. “Well,“ I began, stopping to savor the dessert. It was an orgy of chocolate in my mouth. “This one guy, you’d like him, once took me up in a helicopter, so we could fuck while hovering over his ex-wife’s house.”

He laughed at that, his fingers slowly moving to my newly-grown pubic hair, stroking it, causing more heat. “Go on.”

“And facials,” I thought up, quickly. “Most wives never suck a cock once they get that ring. Guys will pay big bucks just to spurt that goo all over a pretty face.”

His fingers had reached my hot, wet center, instantly finding my clit. Like a good whore, I spread my legs a little more to allow access.

“How much to cum on your face?” he asked. I couldn’t respond; it took all that I had to not moan and scream.

“Or sex. What’s the price for me to bend you over, tear off that dress that you’re soaking with your sex juice, and fuck you until you explode?” His fingers assaulted my swollen clit with expertise. He was applying exactly the perfect amount of pressure and speed to give me a powerful orgasm; I felt the oncoming release building in my pleasure centers.

“Oh fuck,” I managed to whisper. I dropped my fork, head down, so others couldn’t see the look of rapture on my face. His fingers felt so good on my clit, sliding up and down my pussy, that I was lost in lust.

“Eyes forward,” he commanded.

I looked up. Two men at the other end were watching. Let them watch; I was beyond caring. My legs instinctively spread, hips pushing into his hand.

“Angel is watching you right now. Does that turn you on? She’s masturbating over you again. The way her arm is pumping up and down, she must be on the verge of cumming, right now.”

My legs began to tremble, I could barely breathe, only gasping moans escaping my mouth. I was seconds away from orgasmic explosion. I knew I wouldn't be able to stay quiet; the feelings were too intense. I, Katrina, didn't fucking care; I need to cum and would in just a few seconds.

“Time to go,” he said, removing his hand and licking off my wetness. My sadistic, fucking husband had just fingered me to the brink of orgasm, in public, then stopped.

“Bastard.“

“How much, Katrina?”

“Five hundred,” I blurted out, ignoring the stares. “Five hundred and you can do anything you want to me.”

Standing up, looking so debonair, he held out his hand. Once more guiding me with that seductive hand placement, we exited to the lobby.

To Be Continued

Published 
Written by krystalg
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments