Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An Unusual Request

"Following my Birthday lap dance I got an unusual request."

69
7 Comments 7
3.9k Views 3.9k
3.7k words 3.7k words

Author's Notes

"Part of a series"

This happened a few weeks after my surprise birthday lap dance to celebrate my big birthday.

One of the guys who attended my gathering called me with an unusual request. I shall refer to him as Dave; he is married to Melanie, who enjoyed my party.

Dave and Melanie are both good friends who we see most weekends but have never had any sexual encounters with.

Dave said, "Melanie loved your display and especially the size of your cock when we attended your big birthday bash. She is having a significant birthday, so I wondered if you would do a little strip for her."

I was taken aback, as at my ripe old age I am not a lap dancer. I would have thought she would have preferred a younger, muscular, hot-bodied model.

I said, "Are you sure? You can't be serious. I am an old man, and I just happen to have a big cock."

Dave said, "I am very serious. Because we are such good friends, I know she would be in good hands, and she is not likely to run off with you." He laughed.

I chuckled and said, "I need to know the details; I would have to talk to Tracey."

Dave said, "Let us meet for a pint, and I will fill you in. You can have a chat in the meantime with Tracey."

That was agreed. I spoke to Tracey, who agreed in principle with the idea; she was also quite surprised at the unusual request.

Dave and I met, and over a few pints, we went over the details. Dave was having a party at his house, and there would be about fifty guests. He had arranged two young male strippers but wanted me to be the encore at the end of the evening, hoping to surprise Mel.

Dave wanted me to deliver the birthday cake naked, except for a short apron that he would provide, which had the picture of a muscle man with tight abs, something at my age I do not have.

I went back and reported it to Tracey, who laughed at the proposal; she agreed it was just a bit of fun, so let us run with it.

Mel was about to celebrate her forty-fifth birthday. Mel is a hot, beautiful lady who keeps fit and healthy. Mel is a few years younger than Dave, who is nearer my age. Mel is a slim lady; she is about five feet, four inches tall. She has long blonde hair and beautiful blue eyes. Her legs seem long in her heels, and she loves to show them off in very short skirts or shorts. Mel has a really cute arse and a wonderful pair of big, firm DD cup boobs that are always on display when she wears her usual low-cut tops or dresses that show them off.

Whenever we go out, Mel gets lots of male attention from the way she dresses. Dave is happy with that and encourages her to dress sexily.

I have seen Mel in bikinis before when we have been away on holidays and in our hot tub, and I always end up with an erection at the sight of her incredible body.

For me, Dave's request was a no-brainer; I loved her body, and she wanted to see my cock close up.

On the day of the party, I was unusually nervous. I am proud of my big cock, and I am happy to show it off to anyone who wants to see it. But being naked in a room full of our friends and a lot of strangers was making me nervous.

I called Dave before leaving the house to question his idea; he was excited and wanted me to go ahead with the plan.

Tracey was far more excited about Dave's idea than I was, so much so that she demanded a long afternoon session in the bedroom before we left. Tracey also decided to shave off my pubes, leaving me completely hairless and my cock looking even longer than nine and a half inches.

Tracey and I discussed the parameters of what I was allowed to do and what I should not do, and it was decided that as it was Mel’s night, anything goes. Wow, what a wife I have.

We showered following our frantic lovemaking and dressed in our finest for the party. Tracey looked amazing in a jumpsuit that struggled to contain her ample breasts, which were braless, and her nipples almost showing.

The party was in full swing when we arrived, and we found we barely knew anyone except for our close circle of friends. Many of the guests were younger women with partners who worked with Mel.

There were some sexy, hot women in the room, and there was a lot of flesh on display. My head was like a lighthouse, rotating, not knowing which way to look as there were gorgeous, partly naked women in every corner.

The drinks were flowing, and loud music was playing. Most of the hot, semi-clothed women were shaking their stuff and dancing in the middle of the room.

The first surprise of the night came, and the strippers, four young men in their twenties, bodybuilders with muscles everywhere, danced and shed their clothes, allowing women to get a feel for their naked bodies. Women were shameless; they groped the strippers' naked bodies and played with their manhood, giving them all erections.

I was pleased to note that none were as big as me, although they were quite impressive. A few of the women gave the boys blowjobs as they paraded around the room; although Mel did not, she had a little grope but would go no further.

All of the strippers did a couple of sessions, which lasted about forty minutes, and left after getting what they wanted, which was a good blowjob and shooting their loads in and over the sexy guests. I did see one of the strippers fucking one of the younger single ladies; he had her bent over the back of the sofa, groping her impressive tits as he took her from behind. Afterward, the girl was embarrassed by her antics.

As the evening wore on, we ate, drank, and played party games like beer pong, during which many forfeits were played out, and it became almost like an orgy.

At around midnight, Dave asked me to prepare. I went upstairs, stripped off, and put on the very short apron, and the tip of my limp cock was visible to anyone looking at me from the front.

I met Dave in the kitchen, and with Tracey's help, we inserted the candles into the cake—not forty-five though, just two with the numbers four and five on them. Tracey gave my flaccid cock a little grope, which certainly woke him up.

We lit them, the birthday music started, and I emerged from the kitchen carrying the cake. The guests parted, and I walked towards Mel, the birthday girl. We all sang Happy Birthday as I approached her. Mel had been told where to sit by Dave, and she was alone on a dining room chair in the middle of the room.

As the guests parted, I felt a few little pats and gropes of my naked arse as I entered the room and made my way to where Mel sat. The sight of Mel also had the desired effect on my cock; she wore a plunging neck dress showing off her marvellous boobs and a hem so short I could see the crotch of her lace pants.

The singing stopped as I arrived to face Mel, who quickly and easily blew out the candles. Mel said, "Is there anything else you need me to blow?" As she reached out and cupped my naked balls underneath the apron,

I said, "It's your night; do whatever your heart desires."

She said, “You have a hot body for your age.” And laughed. looking at the six-pack on my apron.

I just said. “Happy birthday.” And I leaned in and kissed her on each cheek.

Mel’s hand had moved from my balls and was now wrapped around my growing cock, which was still out of the sight of the other guests. I still had the cake in my hands and was not in a position to do anything due to how tightly Mel was gripping my cock, and I didn’t want to drop the cake.

Dave approached and took the cake from me. He had loosened the ties on the apron before taking the cake.

Mel pulled me towards her. She lifted the apron to reveal my erection, not only for her eyes but so everyone could see it.

Mel licked her lips looked at me and said, “Is this my present?” And she wrapped her lips around the head of my cock after first kissing its tip and along its length from balls to head.

She stopped after just a few seconds and said, "I had no idea you were circumcised, and you have shaved for me.”

Mel looked at Dave and said, “Would you mind if I enjoyed my present in private, not in front of everyone?”

Dave looked shocked and mumbled a response: “It is your birthday. But you have all these guests.”

“Okay,” replied Mel. “Everyone to the pool house. We are taking the party to the pool and the hot tub.”

Dave said, “No one has costumes or trunks!”

"Then it’s either undies or naked; you choose, but we are taking the party to the pool.” Said Mel.

Dave said, “Refill your glasses, and let’s move to the pool house.”

Mel led the way, dragging me along with her. Most people followed; some decided against it and stayed in the lounge.

Once in the pool house, Mel was the first one to get naked, and she jumped in the hot tub and turned on the water jet. I followed and joined her in disposing of my apron. Four of Mel's female coworkers joined us. Those remaining stripped and hit the pool.

I was sitting amongst five gorgeous women, all of whom were topless. There were breasts of all shapes and sizes wobbling about on the water line amongst the bubbles, all facing in my direction.

I was concentrating on the wobbling breasts when I spotted Dave in just his boxer shorts entering the hot tub to join us at the same time as someone took my cock in hand and was giving me a hand job.

Mel told her girlfriends, “Dave seems shy; come on, girls, help him out of his shorts.”

Three of them dove onto Dave, and seconds later his boxers were off and flying through the air away from the hot tub. Dave had put minimal effort into stopping the girls from stripping him.

Dave sat opposite me, looking worried, but his expression soon changed to a smile when one of the girls took his cock in hand.

EmilyHudson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmilyHudson

There were now seven of us in the hot tub, with room for one more. Mel called out to her friends for someone else to join us, and the pretty lady with the biggest tits and arse in the whole group jumped in completely naked, making a huge splash.

That was when I found out that it was not Mel playing with my cock; it was one of her much younger coworkers who was also sitting next to me on the opposite side of Mel.

I looked the lady straight in the eyes; she just smiled back at me and said, "Hi, I am Jo.”

Jo was in her twenties. She was very pretty, with short blonde hair and lots of freckles. Jo was petite but had a great pair of firm c-cup boobs with nice-erect nipples that were very pink.

I could see that Jo wore a wedding ring on the hand that was above the water, and the one beneath was still slowly moving up and down my erection. I had no idea who Jo’s partner was or if he or she was even at the party.

Jo and I chatted as I just relaxed in the tub, and she continued to give my cock the attention it deserves, although I would have loved it to have been Mel. Still, she would get my attention later.

Everyone in the hot tub was very chilled and chatty, and I was not sure if anyone realised what Jo was doing to my cock.

Mel took her place next to me again, having been to the bar, and collected some more beers, one of which she handed to me.

Moments later, I felt a second hand on my cock; this time it was Mel. She glared at Jo, who removed her hand, allowing Mel full access.

As this was going on, I watched the chubby girl get to grips with Dave. She kneeled in front of him and took his now-erect cock in her hand.

Mel was also watching and smiling at Dave, who was looking anxious. His face changed when the chubby girl dipped her head into the water and gave Dave an underwater blowjob.

Within seconds, Dave shuddered, placed his hands on her head, and filled her mouth with his sticky load. The lady came up for air, swallowed, licked her lips, and gave Dave a big, sloppy kiss, which amused Mel.

Mel said, “How was that, Dave?”

The chubby girl looked over her shoulder at Mel and, with a worried look, said, “Is that your husband?”

Mel said, "Yes, he is, but don’t worry, I think he enjoyed that.”

Dave just nodded and looked pleased with himself.

Mel, who was still wanking my cock, looked at me and said, “It’s my turn; sit on the edge of the tub so I can have my present.”

Everyone in the hot tub heard Mel and gave their encouragement.

I edged up and sat on the rim of the hot tub. My erect cock was still in the hands of Mel.

I felt nervous and scared. I was in a hot tub full of much younger women and my best friend Dave, whose wife was holding my cock, which looked longer and fatter than ever.

Mel kneeled on the seat I had just left and was now between my legs, my cock inches from her face. Tracey appeared behind me, looking over my shoulder, and looked at Mel. She said, "Happy Birthday, Mel. Enjoy him, as this is the only chance you will get."

Mel did not need any further encouragement and lowered her lips onto my cock, took at least four inches into her mouth, then winked at Tracey and me.

Dave said, "Mel, it is your birthday, not his; it was time he gave you your present."

Mel continued to deep-throat me for a few moments. I could see from the expression on her face that she was giving it some thought.

She stopped, and with my cock still in her hand, she looked at Dave and said, "My pussy is yours; this is my present." and she went back to giving me a blowjob.

This was so unlike Mel; she seemed to have lost all of her inhibitions and had turned into a sex goddess/porn star.

Mel was keen and very good and she clearly loved my cock Her action was quickly getting me to that point, and I could feel I was almost ready. Tracey was still behind me, kissing my head and massaging my shoulders while watching Mel give me one hell of a blowjob.

The comment from Mel that I will never forget and one that I will remind her of when she is sober was, "Dave spit roast me."

Mel's friends looked shocked, as did Tracey and especially Dave. Dave said, "Did I hear you correctly?"

Mel let my cock out of her mouth again and said, "Dave, don't just sit there; fuck me."

She lowered her mouth back onto my erection, pushed her arse back in Dave's direction, and waited for him to enter her from behind. Some of her friends moved aside and sat on the edge of the hot tub to get a better view and to record the events on their mobile phones.

Dave slowly and easily slipped his cock into Mel's pussy and commenced fucking her with Mel sucking my cock to the same rhythm.

I cupped Mel's big bouncing boobs, which were flying all over the place as she was being spit-roasted. Dave was holding onto Mel's hips, and from the look on his face, he was not going to last, nor was I.

This moment was so erotic—probably the most I had been involved in. Mel had increased her speed on my cock, and I was ready. I moved one hand onto the back of her head and emptied my balls deep into her throat, holding her in position as I sent spurt after spurt into her mouth.

Mel wanted to stop, but I needed her to suck me dry and hold her head in place. She did not complain, though, and just kept going as Dave did the same to her pussy. Mel looked up at me with the most sexist smile ever.

I finally allowed her to stop; she wasn't finished. She treated me to a few minutes more of licking, kissing, and licking along the length of my cock and my balls. All the time, her friends were cheering her on and filming her every move.

Dave had filled her up and pulled out his smallish cock, which was going limp very quickly. Mine, though, remained erect and ready to go again.

I looked back at Tracey, who kissed me, forcing her tongue into my mouth as Mel continued to pleasure my cock.

Mel said, "How can you still have an erection after all that?"

Tracey whispered in my ear, "Why don't you give her what she needs?"

I dropped back into the hot tub; now there was only Mel, Dave, and me in the water; everyone else had either returned to the lounge or moved to the pool.

I said to Dave, "Do you want me to give her her present? I know what she said, but I am sure she would love it."

Dave was hesitant in his reply; he said, "I am going to dry off; you have my permission though; I will leave you two alone."

Dave and Tracey left the hot tub area, leaving just Mel and me alone and naked together, with the bubbles rising all around us. Dave dimmed the lights as he left.

It was all quiet now, and we never spoke. I moved from my side of the hot tub and kneeled in front of Mel. Without resistance, I took her marvellous breasts in my hands and leaned in to kiss her, and she fully responded.

I slipped a finger between her legs to test the water, and I found her to be wet and ready. I now knew I had to fuck her long and hard.

I pushed my cock up against the entrance to her pussy and slowly slipped a few inches in. I said, "Is this what you want?"

Mel just nodded and kissed me again as she pushed her body closer to me as I slid more and more of my length inside her. She was tight, but because she was so wet and full of Dave's semen, it was easy.

Mel wrapped her legs around me, grinding her pussy onto my cock as we made love, slowly enjoying every second.

Dave returned about twenty minutes later, just as I was filling her pussy with my sticky load. Mel had orgasmed at least three times before I shot my load into the mix with Dave's.

I slipped out and left the hot tub, allowing Dave and Mel some time together. When I next saw Dave thirty minutes later, he shook my hand and thanked me for being a good friend and giving Mel a day to remember.

Mel was dressed when I next saw her. She thanked me and said, "You have made me sore, but it was wonderful. I would love to do it again when I am sober and can enjoy it properly."

I said, "As long as Dave and Tracey are good with that, I have no issues."

Mel said, "I would be happy to get together even if they say no."

"That's naughty, but after today's performance, I can't wait," I said.

Mel laughed in her sexy little way and gave me a wink. Then she thought, "How about we do a partner swap? We know each other well enough; would Tracey be up for it?"

I replied, "I don't think so; she doesn't mind me keeping our friends happy, but she has never joined in or slept with another man to my knowledge."

"Why would she, when she has the use of your huge cock, expect any others to be a disappointment?" She said.

I laughed, grabbed my crotch, and shook it at her. I said, "Thank you; I will ask though."

Later that night, during a passionate love-making session with Tracey, I said, "I know you have always said no, but would you please do a wife swap with Mel and Dave as a big favour to me?"

Tracey lay beside me, and I could see she was interested in the expression on her face. Finally, after a few minutes of deliberation in her head, she replied, "Yes, but just this time and only because we still owe Mel a real present." Then she had a rethink and said, "I will give him a blowjob but will not have sex with him."

The next day, I left it to Tracey to phone Mel, iron out the arrangements, and ensure Dave was up for it.

It did not take long for Dave to agree to have sex with Tracey, or at least get a blowjob; things may change on the night.

We arranged to go out for Sunday lunch and then back to Mel’s place.

I will report back after the event if it goes according to plan.

Published 
Written by Glowbob
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments