Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Weekend with Strangers – Chapter 2

"I spent a weekend having sex with strangers while my husband was away on his golfing tour."

105
24 Comments 24
2.4k Views 2.4k
3.2k words 3.2k words

In the first chapter of my story, I met a stranger at a nightclub, went to his apartment with him, and had a night of incredible sex. He asked me to sleep over with him afterward, and I did. At some point, we ended up in a spooning position. I like sleeping on my side, so I must have rolled to my side, and Damon spooned in behind me.

In the middle of the night, I woke up feeling his cock pressing against my ass. This made me wet and horny. I ground my ass against his cock, and it started to harden and made me hornier still. His arm was draped over mine. I gently slid my arm out and over his, then cupped his hand onto my breast.

His hand started groping my breast, which told me that he was waking up. I kept grinding my ass against his now fully erected cock, and it began to throb between my cheeks.

Goosebumps ran down my back and arms as he kissed and traced his tongue along the nape of my neck. I turned my head around so I could kiss his lips. A bit of a straining position, but worth the strain to feel his tongue swirling with mine.

Slowly, Damon traced the hand that had been groping my breast down the smooth flesh of my torso to my pussy. He rubbed my wet folds, stuck his fingers inside me, played with my clit, and doted on my pussy in all the ways he could.

After moaning into his mouth, I stopped kissing him and turned my head back to face away from him to relieve some of the strain on my neck. Then, grabbing the front of my pussy and tilting it slightly, he rammed his throbbing cock inside me. It happened so quickly; it shocked me with surprising delight. I gasped and moaned upon his entry.

He pumped me deeply from behind while playing with my clit. I felt his warm, naked body tightly against my backside, rubbing deliciously against me with each thrust. The feeling of this man’s body against mine and his long, thick cock moving inside my pussy was an incredible sensation to wake up to.

As he continued to push into me while simultaneously rubbing my clit quickly intensified the rise of my orgasm. I knew this would be a grand orgasm since I was so sensitive from all the fucking we had earlier. I began moaning loudly, which encouraged him to fuck me harder. He started moaning with me. He was good at timing our orgasms together.

The orgasm was as grand as I thought it would be. It caused me to jerk my pussy back into Damon. At the same time, he plunged his cock deep inside me and held it there while he pumped his semen deep inside my body. His tight clench on my body allowed me to feel his body jerking and twitching as he finished pumping every last drop of his cum inside me.

We lay there afterward, panting, satisfied, and glowing from another incredible round of sex. After a few moments, we fell back to sleep.

The following morning began with us making out and groping each other. We moved from the bed to the shower, still naked from our evening of pleasure. Damon turned the water on and stepped in ahead of me. The water from the shower sprayed down all over his delicious body, making him even more irresistible.

I stepped into the shower and put my hands on his wet chest. He turned me on so much that I almost jumped his bones right then, but I took a gentler approach.

I put my hand around the back of his head, pulled his face closer to mine, and began kissing him, while my other hand reached down and stroked his already-hard cock. He took a deep breath, nearly sucking the breath out of my lungs, then he spun me around and bent me over. I placed my hands against the wall to brace myself and rose on my toes.

Damon wasted no time planting his cock deep inside my pussy. “Ahh, yes, Damon!” I cried out as I felt the pleasure of having him inside me quickly return.

“Damn, woman, you feel so good,” Damon growled as he gripped my hips and pounded me deep and hard. His cock felt so incredible that he caused me to moan with every thrust. My moans grew louder, blending with his grunts, bouncing off the bathroom acoustics.

He blocked most of the spray, but the hot water from the shower would occasionally spray me between thrusts. His fingers pushed deeper into my hips as he pounded his way to another orgasm. I secretly hoped he would leave minor bruises to prove to my husband what a great weekend I was having.

Either way, what I planned to tell my husband would turn him on and make him jealous because he wasn’t there to see it. It might sound strange to some, but this is what a slut wife does, and a proud, permissive husband loves to hear when he is fucking his wife after she was fucked by other men.

Damon came deep inside me again, increasing his grip and moaning my name as he climaxed. We quickly washed up and helped each other get to those hard-to-reach places. While drying off, we started towel-snapping each other, laughing and giggling. Eventually, we finished up.

I had a towel wrapped around me, covering my breasts, and Damon had his towel around his waist. As I opened the door to exit the bathroom, Damon pulled my towel from my body, then slapped my ass, causing me to giggle and stumble into the hallway, totally naked.

I looked forward and gasped when I discovered a tall man standing in the hallway, staring at me. For what felt like an eternity, I stood there frozen.

“Uh, I didn’t think you would be home so early,” Damon said.

“Wanted to beat the storm. Who’s this pretty lady?” the man replied.

“This pretty lady is Beverly. We met last night at the Casanova,” Damon answered.

Then he introduced the startling handsome man to me. “This is my roommate, Nickolas.”

“Nice to meet you, Nickolas,” I said upon gathering my voice after being unexpectedly caught in my vulnerable state of undress.

“You too, honey, and call me Nick. It’s easier,” he said with a big smile.

I started to bend down to grab my towel.

“Please – allow me,” he said, then crouched at my feet. He grabbed the towel from the floor, and then, as he started to come back up, he slowly and purposefully traced his fingers up the inside of my leg, sending shivers up my spine. I just stood there, amazed by his aggressive move.

His hand continued to move up my thigh and gently grazed my pussy. His fingers caused my belly to undulate as they grazed my flesh, moving upward. His hand targeted my right breast and groped it. We were eye to eye now.

Dropping the towel, he used his other hand to pay my left breast the same attention. His hands were huge but not as soft and warm as Damon’s.

No words were spoken, neither by Nick, nor myself, nor Damon, while Nick played with my breasts and tweaked my nipples. Then, Nick started kissing me while twisting my elongated teats. I moaned against his mouth because I wanted him to know that I love having my tits played with. I do it all the time when I masturbate.

Although this was a crazy way of meeting this stranger in the hallway, things got even crazier when I suddenly felt Damon pressing against my back, holding my hips, and kissing the back of my neck and shoulders. I shivered when I discovered his towel was gone and his cock pressed against my ass.

Finding myself sandwiched between two tall, sexy men, now lit my candle at both ends. My knees weakened from the pleasurable attention I was getting, and my body began to heat up with wetness building between my legs.

Without asking, Nick led me into his bedroom, and Damon followed. Nick led me to his bed. He pulled the comforter off the bed and invited me to lie on the white sheets. I lay on my back, looking up at the two men gazing down at me.

Nick waved his hand to indicate he wanted me to move further up on the bed. I moved to the head of the bed and laid back with my head on the pillows, my knees bent, and my feet flat on the sheets. Being the center of attention between two men had me shivering with excitement as I looked up at them and smiled invitingly.

Damon got on the bed and straddled my chest, leaned forward, and put his hands on the headboard, putting himself in the perfect position to feed me his cock, and he wasted no time going about it. I elicited a hungry moan and sucked, loving the raw, delicious taste of his flesh.

Mike stood next to the bed and undressed while he watched me sucking Damon’s cock. Mike had a smile on his lips and nodded downward for me to turn my eyes down at his cock as he fisted it for me. His cock was semi-hard and growing in his hand as he stroked it.

TanishaEvans
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TanishaEvans

I focused again on the cock in my mouth. As Damon fed it to me by the slow back-and-forth movements of his hips, I lost sight of Nick. Then, I felt the lower end of the bed sink between my feet. Although I could not see Nick with Damon’s body in the way, I felt his familiar hands that were pleasuring my tits in the hallway, now on my knees, widening my legs.

“Grab me a pillow, Damon,” Nick said while kneeling between my legs.

Damon grabbed a pillow next to my head and tossed it behind him.

“Raise your ass, baby,” I heard Nick say. I raised my hips, and Nick placed the pillow under my ass, making it easier for him to get to my pussy. I knew he was fixing to fuck me. I was excited when Nick splayed my legs wider, moved in closer, and began rubbing the head of his cock against my slit.

My pussy, wet and slick, caressed the head of his cock when he pushed forward. He penetrated an inch or two, then he reached under my knees and lifted my legs over his arms, and slowly slid more of his cock into me.

“Mmm,” I closed my eyes and moaned around Damon’s cock as I felt Nick’s cock stretching my cunt on its way in. I love big cocks, and Nick had a big one, at least eight inches long and four fingers thick. When he heard my gargled moo, he knew I liked it.

I pushed my hips up, and Nick pushed in a little deeper. I repeated the same hip thrust and moan. Nick got my hint. He bent my legs back further with his arms and started thrusting harder.

“She likes it hard and rough,” Damon said over his shoulder to Nick.

That was like the start of a race for Nick. He didn’t hold back. He filled my cunt to the brim. His length and thickness had me feeling like I was getting punched in the gut, but pleasurable at the same time. It was hard to focus on sucking cock, with Nick pounding my cunt as hard and fast as he was. Luckily, Damon was doing most of the work by face-fucking me.

Damon could not hold it back any longer. His cock started twitching in my mouth. “I’m getting close,” Damon said as he pulled his cock from my mouth and started stroking it.

I opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue, waiting hungrily for his release. Although my pussy was smoking-hot, my focus was more on the throbbing cock in front of my face. I watched his meatus dilate and issue several streams of warm, tasty semen onto my tongue, lips, and chin before I closed my mouth, gathered it into a creamy glob, and swallowed it whole.

I opened my mouth with a satisfying, “Ahhh,” closed my lips around the head of Damon’s cock, and sucked what was left from his cum-oozing meatus.

When I finished sucking out his last remnants, I smiled up at Damon and said, “Mmm, so delicious.”

Meanwhile, Nick was still plowing away at my hot, steamy cunt, and when Damon moved off me, I had a clear view of Nick kneeling between my legs, pounding my pussy. He looked sexy and solid without his clothes on.

Damon playfully massaged my tits while Nick continued pounding my soppy cunt.

All of this attention was quickly taking me toward an orgasm. I clamped Nick between my legs and lunged my breasts upward against Damon’s hand.

“Gawd, yes, I’m cumming!” I cried out as I underwent a magnificent release. Damon squeezed my nipples tightly, and Nick held his cock deep inside me as I came. He patiently waited for me to finish before he continued.

Damon kissed me and thrust his tongue in my mouth while Nick went back to pounding my pussy.

I could tell that Nick was getting close. He switched positions a little by leaning over and placing his hands on the bed, one on each side of me. His angle caused his hairy pelvis to rub against my clit. My clit was so wet and swollen that his friction was bringing me close to orgasm again.

I started moaning intensely. Without a cock in my mouth, my moans were openly loud as I squirmed with arousal. That was the final push to make me cum again. My hips thrust upward, and my pussy ground against Nick. Damon, afraid that my screams would alarm the neighbors, pressed his lips tightly to mine in a deep, passionate kiss.

Down below, Nick pushed deep into me and loudly grunted as he filled my pussy with his seed. When Nick pulled out, we all rested, but not for long.

“Don’t get too comfortable, lady. We’re not done with you yet,” Damon informed me.

His dominant attitude perked me right up. I opened my eyes, smiled, and asked, “What’s next?”

“All fours in the middle of the bed,” he ordered, and I quickly obeyed.

Damon was the first to position himself behind me. Even though his roommate had just fucked me and left his semen leaking from my gaping hole, Damon moved closer and rubbed the head of his cock up and down my sloppy gash. I tilted my ass upward, eagerly waiting to feel him penetrate me.

I was surprised when Damon slapped my ass. “Patience,” he said.

While I impatiently waited, Nick sat in front of me with his legs open. He shimmied under me so my mouth could easily reach his cock. Then, holding my hair back, he guided my head down so my mouth encompassed his dick. Still soft from cumming moments before, I was able to easily take most of it in my mouth.

Damon finally granted my wish and plunged his cock into my cum-ladened cunt. It felt amazing. He took his time and went slow. His hand rested on my tailbone as he slowly pushed in and out of my drenched pussy. The load that Nick pumped in me made it extra wet.

After a few minutes of tantalizing Nick’s cock, it started to get hard again. Feeling his cock growing in my mouth turned me on all the more. I tightened my lips around his thickening shaft and sucked harder.

“Mmm, you’re such a filthy little slut. I want more of you,” Nick said, letting go of my hair and pulling his cock out of my mouth.

Damon gave my ass another hard slap and pulled out of me too. I had no idea what they would do to me next, but I was about to find out pretty quickly when Damon grabbed the front of my thighs and slowly pulled me back to the edge of the bed. I was still on my hands and knees with my knees on the bottom edge of the mattress.

Nick slid down toward me on his back. He put his legs between my knees so they were hanging over the edge of the bed.

“Hop on!” Nick said with a look of excitement in his eyes.

I did as Nick requested. They looked like they had done this a time or two before. I got on top of Nick’s cock. Nick and I both gasped as I slid my hot juicy pussy down on his cock. He pulled my upper body down, with my tits against his chest, and started kissing me. He wasn’t a bad kisser, and his cock felt good inside me.

I felt Damon grab my hips. Then I felt pressure against my pussy. Damon pushed his cock inside me alongside Nick’s. I have had double vaginal penetration before, so this was not my first rodeo. With all the cum that lubed my vagina, I provided a slippery slide for both men.

This was classical dirty sex. I felt the cocks touching every part of my pussy, including my G-spot. Damon did most of the work while Nick and I went with the motion. It was truly incredible. There was nothing they could do that I couldn’t take.

It did not take long for me to reach orgasm. It felt so good and lasted so long that I nearly lost my voice from crying out. Moments after I came, both guys came inside me simultaneously, flooding my pussy.

When they pulled out of me, they left my pussy gaping with their semen spilling out of me. Damon took photos of my double-fucked pussy with his cell phone. It was messy, but it was expected with a giant orgasm from me and a double creampie.

Rolling off of Nick, I lay on the bed, on my back, staring at the ceiling, taking in everything that just happened.

Nick sat beside me on the bed. “I love how you scream when you cream,” he said as he put his hand on my clit and started gently rubbing it.

His fingers felt good there, but I put my hand on his hand to stop him. “I don’t think I can take another round after this,” I softly said.

“Then, let’s clean up and go out for lunch,” he said.

It was noon on Saturday. All the sexual activity I had left me starving. I was the first one in the shower because I was the dirtiest. Shortly after we cleaned up and dressed, we went out for lunch.

To Be Continued…

Published 
Written by Beverly_Fox
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments