Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Surprise Under The Shirt - Part 1

"Zak was confronted by something unexpected. The temptation was too great, so he opened his mouth."

55
8 Comments 8
1.6k Views 1.6k
1.6k words 1.6k words

I was sitting near the window at my favorite Italian restaurant, waiting for Janice and Margo. As I looked towards the door, they walked in, and heads turned. They were the two most beautiful girls in the place. Their long, slender legs caught my attention. I melt when I see pretty legs. My eyes went up to their breasts, which the tight-fitting tops attracted more attention. The two had matching red miniskirts. Janice has red hair while Janice was a brunette. I watched as others followed them over to my table. I stood up, and we kissed each other on the cheeks as I pulled their chairs out.

“Oh my God, you two look beautiful and I cannot find the right words.”

“You can close your mouth when you get ready,” said Janice.

“We wanted to give you a special surprise,” said Margo.

“I need to pinch myself to make sure that I am not dreaming.”

“I would like to hear your thoughts about transgender individuals.”

“Well, I think everyone has a right to be who they wish to be and to express themselves freely. I am not one to judge. Although, it may be strange for some, I know I like lingerie. I am not concerned with what others think.”

“We are glad that you feel that way,” said Janice.

“It would sound foolish if I said anything negative while sitting here wearing a thong. In some respect, I can relate, and I feel sexier in a garter, stockings, and a 38D bra. There are times I wear a mini dress, but I like skirts better. I find it hard to hide my erection, but since I am always at home, there is no problem.”

“I did not know that was a passion of yours. It all sounds exciting, and I must see you in your sexy attire. I may have something special for you.”

“You need to calm down, girl. I think you are getting ahead of yourself. You two may need a room if you continue,” said Janice.

“All I am saying is that I want to see him in his finer clothing. It is not my fault that all this talking is making me horny.”

“We may have cut dinner short because we cannot keep this line of conversation going.”

“Okay, girls. I have no problem leaving early to continue our conversation. It is rarely that I can have an open conversation about my passion with a couple of lovely ladies.”

Margo asked, “How do you feel when you dress up?”

“Well, it is hard to express it in words. I feel more feminine and, to be honest, I want a man to caress me gently and to admire how I look.”

“Would you be willing to let him do whatever he wanted? I am sure he would get aroused and do more that caress you.”

“I am not sure I understand the question.”

“Let me be blunt. If he wants to bend you over a chair and lift your skirt and remove your panties and spread your cheeks to expose your tight ass opening... would you let him?”

“I get what you are asking. If he wanted to play with my tight hole, I would not stop him. Just thinking about it is getting me aroused.”

“Honey, I am going beyond the playing. The next step, he would lube up his hard tool and spread your cheeks so he could push his round head of his dick just past your tight ass muscle.”

“You two really need to stop, my pussy is dripping. I am at the point where I want to put a couple of fingers in my wet pussy and masturbate until I cum. I do not think the patrons in the restaurant would appreciate me moaning.”

“We need to hit the pause button as I see the server coming towards us. We can continue this conversation later.”

The next forty-five minutes were small talk about politics and work. The server returned to clear the table and brought out a round of drinks for everyone.

“Janice, I have been nice and kept the conversation low-key, but I have some questions I need to ask,” said Margo.

“Alright, I will not stop you, but keep them within reason.”

“We can go back to your place, where we can have some privacy. Does that sound okay to you?”

“If you insist, that will be better, because I think they will ask us to leave if you continue.”

I took care of the check, and we left. I did not know what to expect, but Margo was being secretive. She was talking more about transgenders, which had me thinking. Janice was not helping as she tried to avoid the conversation.

TanishaEvans
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TanishaEvans

While we were seated on the sofa, Margo’s skirt lifted to mid-thigh, giving me a better view of her beautiful legs.

Margo looked at me and resumed her conversation.

“Before we left, I had asked you how you would react if a transgender person approached you.”

“What do you mean?”

“Let me get specific. A trans approaches you and wants to take you to bed and have sex.”

“I would be okay with it but I would be nervous about not knowing what to expect.”

“Do you feel excited about trying something new?”

“I would feel excited, but I do not think it would happen because I do not know anyone.”

Margo stood up and removed her blouse and I saw her luscious breast confined in her red bra. I looked to see Janice smiling. She turned her back to me and unfastened her skirt, and it fell to the floor. I saw her beautiful ass.

“Are you still there? I hear nothing.”

“Yes, I am still here, and your cheeks look delicious.”

“You will love what I show you next.”

Margo turned slowly, and I was looking at a beautiful seven-inch erect dick with a gorgeous head. Her pubic area was clean-shaven.

“You should close your mouth before something flies in. Is this the first dick you have ever seen?”

“Oh fuck. Can I touch it?”

“I hope you do more than touch it.”

I reached out to fondle her balls, which felt soft in my hands. I wrapped my hand around her shaft, which felt so good. Oh fuck. This felt fantastic as my hand was sliding back and forth along her shaft. There was clear lubricant dripping from the tip. I leaned in and let my tongue lick the dripping fluid.

“I love the taste of your sticky stuff.”

“Please. I want to feel my dick in your mouth. Take all of my dick so I can squirt my hot cum into your mouth. I have been thinking about this all night.

“Your dick is beautiful, and I want to feel all of your cum shooting in my mouth.”

I was holding her dick firmly in my hand. I opened my mouth. Slowly, I covered the round head of her dick with my lips while I sucked gently and wrapped my tongue around the underside. Her dick felt fantastic in my mouth. Her dick was pulsating in my mouth.

“Fuck my lips, baby. Give me all of your hard dick.”

“Oh. It feels so wonderful. Suck me, baby. Agghh. Agghh. I love it when you suck my head.”

Margo was holding my head as she was grinding her hips to fuck my lips. At the back of my throat, I could feel the tip of her penis. I never thought that I would enjoy sucking a dick. I was eager to feel her releasing a load of cum.

“Are you going to let me cum in your mouth?”

I let her dick slip out of my mouth.

“Yes, I want you to cum in my mouth. I want to taste your sweet cum as it shoots from your dick.”

I sucked her balls one at a time, wrapped my lips back around her head, and swallowed her entire dick. My lips were going back and forth as I sucked the entire shaft. I could feel her head swelling in my mouth.

“Oh God. I cannot take too much more. My dick feels like it is ready to explode, baby. So good. Suck me, baby. Please make me cum. Yes. You look so pretty with my dick in your mouth.”

I could feel she was ready to cum in my mouth as her legs were shaking and I sucked slower to get all of her dick in my mouth.

“Oh, baby. I have to cum now. Yes! Yes! Suck my dick, honey. Agghh! Agghh! I am ready to cum in your mouth.”

"Oh god Zak, oh fuck I can't hold back I am cummiiinnnggg! UNGH... UNGH... UNGH... UNGHHH FUUUCCCKKK!!!!! Eat my cum baby."

Margo screamed as her body tensed and she pushed her dick deep into my willing mouth. Wave after wave of sperm shot from her dick as she experienced an orgasm more intense than anything she ever fantasized about.

I could feel her hot cum squirting in the back of my throat. I tried to eat it all, but some was trickling down the side of my face. She tasted so good.

“Oh. I never had an orgasm like that. You can suck my dick, baby, anytime you want. It was wonderful. The next time we are going to fuck each other, I want to feel your dick being pushed into my tight hole so I can feel you cummiinnnggg in me.”

Margo’s dick slipped out of my mouth, and she licked her cum from the side of my face. We shared the cum that I did not swallow.  

“We have to get together again so we can have some more fun.”


To be continued.

Published 
Written by RedPonyak
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments