Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Christmas Day - Part 1

"An impromptu trip turns into a weekend of erotic pleasure"

134
21 Comments 21
4.1k Views 4.1k
2.4k words 2.4k words

Author's Notes

"It was my plan to stay home and enjoy a week off from work. Even the best intentions can go awry, sometimes for the better."

Christmas is a difficult day for me. I have no family. My parents passed long ago. I was an only child, so no siblings. Divorced and without children makes for a very quiet holiday season. I always have plenty of invitations from friends, neighbors, and acquaintances when they hear I’m alone. I’m just not interested. It sounds sad, but it isn’t. I enjoy the solitude after a long month of travel for work. I’m off until after New Year’s and I always find something fun to do.

I had no interest in chores or cooking while I was home. Nor did I want to go to one of the few local pubs or restaurants that might be open on Christmas day. I quickly became bored sitting home. Doing something different was the order of the day. After a full week of flying to five cities in five days last week, sex was nonexistent. There was the occasional quick self-satisfaction rubdown in the hotel room while I was traveling before bed. It just isn’t the same as having a man or a woman make love to me.

A short road trip, something I’ve wanted to do for a while but, I never seem to find the time. Where though? It is Christmas Day. What is open for business? Which vehicle should I take, the BMW z4 or the Ford F-350? One is a tiny sports car convertible that, if I do say so, I look damn hot in that car. By Florida standards, it is chilly out so the top would have to stay up. The F-350 was my choice for my trip. I call it “The Beast.” It is like driving my living room around. When I climb out of it I usually get looks and an occasional comment from men calling me a babe in the truck.

Now I needed a destination. I am just going to get in The Beast and start to drive. Should I go north, south, or east? Fortunately, the west is not an option because I would wind up in the Gulf of Mexico. I used a scientific way to decide; I took three playing cards and wrote N, S, and E on them. Then I threw them in the air. I would do this until one card was different from the other two. That would be the direction I would drive. East was the winner.

Head to Orlando, Disneyworld, and Epcot Center… kids and crowds, no way! Where else but Daytona Beach for a few days? Yes! A fun place to go, with plenty of bars, clubs, and restaurants. If it warms up a little, a day on the beach will be on my agenda. If it stays warm, a forty-five-minute drive south to Apollo Beach, one of the better nude beaches in Florida, will require my presence.

I packed a few things in my well-used travel bag and started my journey across the state. Driving on I-4 is usually a grueling event. Traffic was light. I guess everyone that had somewhere to be was there already. After all, it was Christmas day. It made the drive pleasant. The Beast needed to be fed. I decided to stop at one of the truck stops along the Interstate. I don’t drive my truck too often and these places have plenty of room to maneuver The Beast. I topped the tank and then pulled into a parking spot so I could go inside and get a cup of tea for the road.

The store was packed with truck drivers from all over the country. I thought to myself that it must be a lonely existence being a long-haul trucker, away from home during the Christmas holiday. I noticed that several men were looking me over. This was exciting that they noticed me. I was wearing a short sundress. As usual, I did not have on a bra or panties. Too restrictive. I started to pour my tea at the self-serve counter when a decent-looking man struck up a conversation with me.

He was big and looked like a lumberjack with gray hair and a salt-and-pepper mustache and beard to match. I was surprised at how eloquent he was. Being a corporate attorney, I’ve never had an opportunity to have a conversation with someone who makes his living driving an eighteen-wheeler. He was fascinating, telling me about life on the road. He gave me a tour of the truck stop that so many use as a temporary home. Not only can you buy fuel, coffee, and snacks, but there is a full restaurant and buffet. The facility has a huge driver’s lounge, a game room, and private showers for professional drivers to use. I had no idea.

In our conversation, I told him that our careers are not very different and that I spend most of my time traveling. He laughed and said that he was sure our accommodations were probably very different. I smiled, just a little embarrassed. He was correct. I fly everywhere, stay in very comfortable hotels, and eat in some of the finest establishments in the country. Something about this stranger was captivating. I know this makes me sound like such a snob. He was educated, maybe not in the formal sense like I was but, he certainly was not what I would have expected from a truck driver.

We were walking around the building and we never knew each other’s names. Finally, I introduced myself. He smiled and let me know his name was Brian. He was based out of Ontario, Canada. The only thing that ran through my mind was, I knew it. He was a lumberjack. So silly. As we walked around, he was telling me about spending six to ten weeks at a time on the road. It sounded difficult. I asked if it got uncomfortable. His response was surprising. A resounding no. He described his truck. It sounded like an expensive motor home. Then, he invited me to see it. I had no schedule and no place to be, so I happily agreed.

Hundreds of trucks were parked, rows lined up in straight formation as if waiting to attack. The colors and sizes were impressive. After passing at least fifty trucks, we came to a powder blue rig with a red Peterbilt emblem on the hood. This thing was massive. It was attached to a very long trailer. It was loaded with, what else? Lumber! I asked if I could see the inside. Brian was more than happy to give me a tour. As I climbed up the passenger side, he was kind enough to help me up. I am sure he was able to take a peek up my dress. His strong hand grabbed me by the ass, squeezed it, and hurled me up in the cab. As he touched me, I became aroused.

It is rare, but the last thing on my mind when I stopped for fuel was sex. Less than an hour later, I was in the cab of a truck with a Canadian hunk hoping that he noticed that I had no panties on underneath my dress. Brian walked around his rig and climbed on the driver’s side. He didn’t sit in the seat, though. He continued past me between the seats into the back of his truck.

Deepika_Lea
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Deepika_Lea

He could stand straight up in his truck. It had a refrigerator, microwave, flat-screen TV with a satellite dish, a desk, and a queen-sized bed. Brian walked to the back of the sleeper. A light turned on and I heard Brian saying something. I thought he was speaking to me until I realized that someone was sleeping in the bed. He called for me to come back and meet his co-driver. I followed the same passage between the seats. The look on my face must have been priceless. There in the bed was Brian’s identical twin brother, Andrew, just without the beard. He sat up, tossed his covers back, and stood up. He was naked!

I couldn’t take my eyes off the biggest cock I’d ever seen. Brian laughed and said that they were identical twins in every way. I just about had an orgasm standing there. In one swift motion, I dropped the sundress I was wearing onto the floor of the sleeper. Andrew sat back on the bed and I bent over to take him in my mouth. I could feel Brian’s strong hands grab my hips to position me. I knew what was about to happen.

As I engulfed Andrew down my throat, I could feel the pressure of Brian plunging into me. They were fucking me like two bulls in heat. I think that they don’t have the opportunity for the comfort of a woman very often, considering the amount of time they spend on the road. I was more than happy to provide some Christmas cheer for these gentlemen. I could feel Andrew’s cock starting to swell, so before he could come in my mouth, I released him. Brian’s cock felt so good inside me. I didn’t want him to stop him, but I had to.

I pushed Andrew down to lie flat on the bed. His cock was standing straight up like a flagpole. I climbed on top of him and guided him into me. He felt as good as his brother. I craved an orgasm from him. I started to lean into him and ride him hard. My heart was pounding. He leaned up and started to nibble on my nipples. Oh God, it was so good. In minutes, I was in a state of euphoria, grinding into him. I’m a selfish lover, using him for my gratification.

Brian didn’t wait; his hands were on my shoulders, pushing me down. I could feel them sliding down my back to my ass. His hands were rough and strong. He spread me open, exposing my anus. I knew what was coming. He bent over and started to kiss and lick my asshole. I could hear him moaning and slurping the whole time I was still riding his brother. The licking stopped and I could feel a finger starting to poke me in a swirling motion. Then he started to sink his cock into me. The orgasm was so strong that I started to lose myself in a craze of passion.

Two cocks at once, stretching me to my limits. I couldn’t hold myself up, my tits crushed into Andrew’s chest. At one point, I remember screaming. In a moment of orgasmic fury, I think I screamed out Merry Christmas, but I can’t be sure. Brian grabbed my arms, lifting me. Andrew took advantage and started to bite my swollen nipples. I couldn’t even feel it. My body started to tremble. The intensity increased as I came over and over. I was babbling, not making any sense. I can’t remember much; my brain was in a blissful fog. Brian bellowed as he drained his ball sack, filling my rectum with his warm, thick cum. He pumped violently until he was empty, then fell away, content.

I still had Andrew deep inside me, sending shivers through my body. He was still twisting my nipples, driving me crazy. I could feel Brian’s warm liquid drooling out of me onto his brother’s balls. Being fucked by this savage was like an earthquake. It felt like the ground was moving. One orgasm after another, I could keep going all afternoon. The shaking was increasing when I turned around. Brian was behind the wheel, steering his rig out of the truck stop. We were on the road and I went back to experiencing one of the greatest orgasms of my life. I had never come so hard.

The truck was gaining speed. Were we climbing the entrance ramp of I-4? I was still being fucked like a truck stop whore in the sleeper berth. Just like his brother, Andrew howled; his sperm was filling me. All I could recall was this guy was spewing inside me like a fire hose. We dropped in a heap of cum and sweat. I gained my composure and started to comprehend that I was trapped inside a speeding tractor-trailer without a clue as to our destination. For all I knew, these two Canadian country boys were murderers.

My imagination was in running away. I was lying naked next to Andrew. He was motionless. I stood, semen spilled out, running down my legs. My dress was nowhere to be found. I made my way forward and demanded to know where we were going. Still naked, I sat in the passenger seat, still disoriented from the hammering I just received. It was only then that I realized that we had never left the truck stop. Brian pulled the truck out of the parking spot and was going to fill the tanks with fuel. We were at the pumps.

He explained that they had to be in Miami at 6 AM and that they would be leaving shortly. He reached around the back of his seat and pulled up a roll of paper towels, offering them to me to clean myself. I gladly accepted, as I was a sticky mess. My head was turning back and forth, looking for my dress. I finally asked Brian if he knew what happened to it. He laughed, letting me know that he picked it up off the floor and hung it in the small closet in the sleeper. Such a gentleman. He fucked my ass, but cared enough to make sure my dress didn’t get wrinkled.

I slipped my dress back on and climbed down out of the truck. Andrew leaned out the window and wanted to give me money. I didn’t know what to do. Brian had some choice words for him, letting him know that I wasn’t, as he put it, a Lot Lizard. I was unfamiliar with the term but I can only surmise that it was trucker slang for a hooker. Even though Brian provided me with paper towels, I was feeling a little sloppy. When I reached the beast, I grabbed my overnight bag and went back inside. I remembered Brian telling me about showers. That is exactly what I needed before I continued my journey.

Published 
Written by Darlene69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments