Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Autumn’s Next Threesome

"Jessi comes home and tells me about fulfilling her promise to Heather, continuing the story!"

50
10 Comments 10
4.2k Views 4.2k
1.1k words 1.1k words

Author's Notes

"This is a sequel to “Autumn’s First Threesome.” It is suggested to read that first!"

It had been about three weeks since Jessi and I had had our threesome with Autumn. I had to sit home alone on Saturday night knowing that Jessi was now having a threesome with Autumn and her husband. I guess fair is fair.

When Jessi got home, I couldn’t wait to hear the details. I had listened for the door to open with anticipation for what seemed like an eternity. I was elated when she finally arrived.

Jessi told me she was going to shower, but promised me if I waited in the bed for her she would make it well worth my time. I didn’t really have a choice, so I lay on the bed while Jessi took the longest shower ever, or so it seemed.

Jessi came out of the shower in a towel and went to the drawer to find some underwear. She picked out a pink Victoria’s Secret thong and slipped it on before discarding her towel in the laundry hamper.

“Well?” I asked. “How was it?” I stifled my jealousy, knowing she’d fucked another guy tonight. We had talked about it before and I decided I was fine with it, so long as she told me everything.

“Well,” she laughed as she crawled onto the bed beside me. “Autumn’s husband Rick was a bit timid. I had to take control the whole time.”

I could feel my cock twitching in my shorts.

As if she could read my mind, Jessi pulled them down, freeing my hardening cock. She lightly stroked me with her fingers as she began telling me the story.

“They were excited when I arrived. We had a couple of drinks, then Autumn left to put on some purple and black lingerie and left me alone with Rick. Rick just kind of squirmed, intimidated by me, I could tell. When Autumn walked out of the bedroom, she looked amazing. I was turned on immediately and asked if they were ready. I followed Autumn into the bedroom and Rick was close behind.“

Jessi then leaned over, licking my shaft as she continued telling me about her ordeal.

“I shoved Autumn back onto the bed and started kissing her. She was getting so worked up. I pulled her panties down and stuck my tongue in her snatch while her husband watched.” Jessi continued to lick my leaking cock as she described it.

“I licked her pussy and dug her out with my fingers, then told Rick to try it. I let Autumn lean back against me so I could kiss her neck and play with her tits while her husband learned to eat pussy.” My wife then began to suck on my dick slowly, moaning softly as she recalled. She then continued telling me what had happened.

“After we got Autumn off, I knelt on the floor and pulled Rick's pants down... kissing his shaft as he froze up... I took him all the way into my throat. Autumn crawled up next to my head on the bed and groped me while I sucked her husband's cock. Then I let her take over and scratched his thighs with my nails as he tried not to come.”

HannaMo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HannaMo

My cock began to throb as Jessi stopped telling me the story and started bobbing her head up and down on my cock. It was driving me wild. Her spit was running down my shaft and onto my balls.

“Then I lay back on the bed and let Autumn undress me before I told her to make me cum. She ate my pussy as I pushed her face into me. She started getting really good at pleasing me.”

I swallowed hard as I listened, Jessi stopped talking to suck my aching penis some more before continuing.

“Her husband took her from behind as I wrapped a leg around her neck. I was being so loud, I had to remember they live in an apartment.”

I wrapped some of Jessi’s hair around my hand, playing with it as strands fell down onto my thighs and she sucked me again, edging me closer to an orgasm. Her wet mouth was making perfect squelching noises as her cheeks sucked, coaxing waves of pleasure throughout my body.

“She got off of me and he got between my legs. He started to fuck me while she sucked on my nipples. He was reluctant to really fuck me hard in front of his wife, so I grabbed his ass in my hands and thrust against him until he gave it to me properly. I came at least twice as Autumn encouraged him to pound me. I felt like such a whore. That must be how Autumn felt when you slammed into her.”

I was fucking Jessi’s face now, I could feel pre-cum oozing out onto her tongue. Just as I got close again Jessie stopped.

“I licked Autumn's pussy again and finger fucked her while she lay on her back, her husband kneeled by her face and she sucked him. I told him to come in my pussy so she could eat me out, but he lost it right there and filled her mouth with cum.”

I was sympathizing with Rick as I felt my cock aching from the familiar sensations of an orgasm coming on.

“Rick just groaned and filled her mouth, it was pretty hot to watch.”

Jessi went back to devouring my dick, knowing that she’d probably teased me enough. I groaned as my shaft disappeared into her lips again, her soft, naked breasts resting on my leg. Her eyes made contact with mine as her head swirled around and I began throbbing inside her mouth.

She wrapped her hand around the base of my shaft and started stroking it as I leaned back and moaned, ready to come. Jessi’s head bobbed up and down on my tortured member, relentless now. I didn’t even try to hold back as I let go inside her wet maw. Thick spurts of cum splashed against her cheek and tongue inside her mouth.

Jessi was proud of her work and swallowed my cum with a smile. She then crawled under the covers and turned off her bedside lamp as we settled down to go to sleep. Next time Autumn and my wife have sex, I’m going to be there.

Published 
Written by Cactus469
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments