Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Alone

"A girl stranded alone in a planet with two of her crewmates"

13
3 Comments 3
1.3k Views 1.3k
3.3k words 3.3k words

Author's Notes

"It was written in the female character Rachel’s POV."

Hi, I’m Rachel, a 165 cm tall, short black-haired pretty girl of twenty-five years old. I have firm buttocks and an athletic body.

It’s been a week since we crash-landed on this deserted planet. There’s no sign of any intelligent life forms on this planet so far; however, there’s no lack of monstrous creatures that predate upon our flesh. Initially, we had a crew of seven on our spaceship; now we are reduced to three. Including me, two males have survived so far by sticking together: Jason and Ruth.

It’s getting more and more difficult with the tides of beasts we’ve faced so far. Jason and Ruth are the strongest men in our crew, and I was a middle-tier member of the crew while there were two lower-tier ones who are currently dead. Ruth is a broad-shouldered man with a hint of being overweight, while Jason is a well-built man with proper fitness.

Jason and Ruth are already seeing me as a deadweight despite my strength in the middle tier, as the strength gap between each tier is vast. However, suspiciously enough, these ruthless men still keep me around, and their stares don’t seem good, and I’m getting chills in my spine these days. I can see the lust in their eyes. I don’t want them to force me, but I’m afraid the worst would happen. However, I’m even more afraid of being devoured alive slowly by the beasts that have devoured four of our comrades.

I could still see their agony in my nightmares. Those creatures spit their saliva to heal their prey, so they could eat for days. We three abandoned them and ran for our lives in horror. Compared to dying by those creatures, I would prefer to sleep with these men before they force me.

As night approached, I went to see Ruth and Jason. Soon after I reached them, I removed my top, which completely revealed my bare, large breasts with erect nipples, as I'd already removed my bra beforehand. There is disbelief in the men’s eyes, as they cannot believe that I would give myself on my own, but it only lasted a moment. My eyes are looking down in disgrace while the men approach me.

Both of them grabbed each of my tits. Ruth roughly fondled my left breast while Jason caressed my right tit while occasionally teasing my nipple. I was feeling so hot, despite being treated in a disgusting manner. They were treating me like a toy; it was time I realized that I was a masochist. Soon enough, both of them took each of my tits in their mouths and started sucking and occasionally biting my nipples. I'm getting wet as they continue to suck.

Then both of them took turns at smooching me while the other kissed my neck. Ruth unbuttoned and unzipped my shorts and pulled them down along with my panty, exposing my shaved, moist pussy. I can no longer feel embarrassed, and I know the night is still young. Ruth went behind me on his knees while probing my ass with his tongue by spreading my ass cheeks, whereas Jason went for my pussy while holding on to my waist. They were both fiercely licking my both holes.

Thereafter, Ruth pushed a finger into my ass and started fingering, whereas Jason put two of his fingers inside my pussy and simultaneously pleasured them. Eventually, Ruth increased the number of fingers in my ass to three, and I can see none of my holes would be spared tonight. I squirted in pleasure as both of them withdrew their fingers.

Both of them made me kneel, took off their pants, and got naked while pointing their huge cocks glaring at my face. I moved my hands to stroke them. I could feel the thickness of both of their cocks, and it already makes me grimace for what was about to come. What’s even worse is that they’re long as well. I spit on both of their cocks, kissed each of their tips, and then began to suck Ruth’s. I'm blowing his cock slowly, and then he suddenly grabbed my head.

Before I could process my thoughts, he started pushing his cock deep inside my mouth. I was literally getting my face fucked.

Then, it was Jason; he was no different; the same treatment continued, but he blew his cum deep in my mouth and took his cock off. Following that, Ruth also came and suddenly pushed his cock in my mouth and fucked my face violently till he blew his load as well in my mouth. Initially, Jason made me swallow his load as well, and I was breathless. After a few breaths, Ruth took over again and blew his load into my mouth, making me swallow as well.

I asked them to pause for a while as I caught my breath and took a gulp of water from the bottle. They are all smiles as they admire what they have done so far. I don’t know why, but I’m getting hot and feeling the urge for more. I took secret glances at both rough pricks

I started crawling in the sand like a cat and approached the two. I once again took their cocks and sucked them with care. This time they show no interest in fucking my face but rather are interested in my wet cunt waiting to be fucked. With my blowjob, in no time their cocks are erect once more.

They told me to stand up while Ruth was leading me towards the coconut-like tree, while Jason went into the spaceship wreck. I am slanting against the tree with both my hands holding it while Ruth was teasing my pussy with his cock by pushing them back and forth while grinding near my folds.

At that time, I could hear the music as Jason approached us. He grinned wickedly as he put down the olive oil bottle near the huge tree-like Banyan. Ruth also took a glance, and he grinned back at him while his left hand grabbed my waist as his right hand pushed my face to face against the tree.

His cock is stuck between my ass cheeks, and now he grabbed my waist with both hands as he entered my cunt with his dick. I let out a moan as it happened. He kept the cock inside for a moment, and then he started banging on my pussy roughly at a furious pace. It's painful, but my body is getting accustomed to it. As he was about to cum, he took out his cock and spurted his cum in the soil.

Even if he came inside, the chances of me getting pregnant are extremely low, considering how the current era is far different from the 2000s or 2020s of the old Earth. The current human governments strictly restrict population growth as the planets under the Earth aren’t sufficient to accommodate any more lives. So to increase the fertility rate, one has to do fertility therapy from a government center, and for that, one needs to have sufficient contribution points for that. So many don’t even have a child, let alone two or more children.

To obtain high contribution points, one needs to venture on risky space voyages to explore habitable planets. I took that mission out of my adventurous nature; I never knew it would land me in such a predicament.

After ploughing my pussy, he smacked my ass and winked at Jason, who was waiting for his turn. Jason approached me like a hyena; his hands wandered naughtily all over my body. He squeezed my tits, touched my cunt, and squeezed my butt. He is licking my right ear as his cock enters my cunt. He started sliding his cock into my pussy slowly, and he was steadily increasing his pace. I'm feeling comfortable as it progresses; he would occasionally kiss me while squeezing my tits. I'm cumming, and he is also about to cum.

He pulled his dick out, and once again I'm kneeling as he feeds his cum into my mouth. As he is about to walk away, I grabbed his cock and started licking the semen still sticking to the cock dry ,then proceeds to suck his balls as he moaned in pleasure.

Jason said, “What a naughty girl!” as he petted my head. I could feel rough hands behind me pushing me down towards the sand. I felt cool near my hole, ass to be precise. I realized that brute Ruth is using olive oil like lube to plunder my ass. I'm getting shivers at the thought of it. Jason winked at me while making signs at Ruth.

Ruth put his first finger inside my ass to probe, then once again increased the number of fingers until three fit inside. After three fingers finished probing my ass; my head, which was against the sand, felt heavy as Ruth put his leg over my head while his cock began piercing through my sphincter without any mercy.

I started screaming as I felt pain like never before. His cock is fully sheathed inside my ass now, while his hands are roughly squeezing my boobs.

Ruth said, “Oh dear, is this your first time? Do not worry; you’ll wonder why it couldn’t fit one if it could fit more.”

He doesn't seem to care about my pain at all; he is going deep in my ass again and again after withdrawing every time. My ass is also getting accustomed to this barbarian.

It continued for a few minutes before he retracted his cock and grabbed my hair into a ponytail as he ordered me, “Little bitch! It’s time you cleaned Papa’s sword."

dumpling
Online Now!
Lush Cams
dumpling

He came inside my mouth and face-fucked me for a while till Jason came. Jason embraced me and squeezed my butt. Then he whispered in my ear to sheath his cock inside my tight hole and ride him in cowgirl. I nodded and giggled at him.

He is sitting on the sand, and I mounted him as I slowly let his cock poke my ass until it intruded deep into it. Once again, my ass is full. His hands wandered to my tits, squeezing them while occasionally teasing my nipples. I was riding him slowly, and then, with an increased pace, I grew comfortable. He grabbed my back and pushed me down as he started sucking my boob.

After a while, Ruth came for my attention, but Jason also required it at the same time. I went on all fours as Ruth grabbed my waist and slipped his cock deep inside my cunt. Meanwhile, Jason pointed his dick at my face, and I welcomed it by opening my mouth to suck on it.

They started treating me like a slinky as they spit-roasted me. Jason is holding my hair like a ponytail as he fucks my face while Ruth explores deep in my pussy with a synchronized pace, unlike the furious pace before. Now they switched places as Jason started pounding my ass while Ruth was feeding his cock. I’m starting to enjoy this even more.

They both winked at each other, then immediately Jason proceeded to pull me down and place his cock in my cunt. I realized he wanted me to ride again, so I was riding him like it was my duty while waiting for Ruth to feed my yearning mouth. But Ruth still hasn’t appeared before me. I felt a hand sneakily squeeze my right breast while the other hand wandered in my shoulder till it gripped near my neck. My heart started pounding fast like never before. Something is weird. Why is Ruth behind me? Did he just want to play with my tits?

I felt hot breath near my neck as Ruth whispered in my ear, “Little slut! It’s time for your feast. Sandwich time."

I got a cold sweat as I saw his grin, then I felt a poke, and my eyes went wide while my nails were digging deep into Jason’s arms. Bloody hell, that fucker was penetrating my ass while Jason was already in my cunt. It was only half inside, but I could not help screaming as my limits were being tested. Finally, that bastard was fully inside me. Jason was patting my back and caressing my shoulders tenderly.

For a few moments, we stayed still. Finally, the pause was over as Jason pulled his cock as much as he could and thrust back into my cunt. With that, the prick behind me wasn’t idle as he pulled back. Then they continued to pull in and out of me in a synchronized rhythm. I was moaning louder than ever and asked them to do me faster. They weren’t going to wait for my permission anyway, as they proceeded to increase their pace of stretching my holes with their thrusts.

I was giggling and grabbed Jason’s head and smooched him. I reached the peak of ecstasy and cummed again. Jason flipped me over and positioned his cock inside my ass, and I sat on it like it was my throne. His hands grabbed my boobs and held me closer to him. Ruth came toward me and poked my cunt before venturing inside. I’m getting a sandwich once more.

This time I started laughing heartily, and the boys were happy too as they were plundering my holes. As moments passed, the boys wanted a change; this time Jason took me by the waist and sheathed his cock inside my cunt while standing. I began giggling in anticipation, giving Ruth a flirtatious look. Ruth felt a surge of morale and once again trampled the resistance in my ass and started impaling my ass. This time, I was taking both of their thrusts simultaneously. While squealing in pleasure with standing DP, I was hanging tight to Jason like a Koala. They were both going all out at my holes as they are dragging my body up and down.

With consecutive DP sessions, we took a break to catch our breath and drink water. We laughed happily at each other.

Now, my right leg is raised vertically as Ruth lying on the sand pushed his dick inside my cunt, and behind me, as I expected, Jason came and invaded my ass. Then the DP pounding began once more, and I also liked the spooning DP.

After DPing me in the spooning position, Jason suggested I get on all fours. Jason slipped his dick inside my pussy; sooner or later, Ruth also joined as he infiltrated my ass. Wow, there are so many ways to get a sandwich, was my first thought. It’s so fucking great.

Ruth said, “How do you like that bitch? Your holes are already begging for us. I wonder if you could ever take only one in your holes."

Now again, in cowgirl position, I started riding Ruth while Jason pounded my ass. This time, both of them didn’t care about rhythm; they just wanted to vent their lust. They went deep and deep and treated me like a whore; somehow, I seem very well inclined to them treating me like that.

Ruth even teased how much he would love to have one more man by their side, as he could see me airtight. I got horny at the thought of it.

Then, Jason withdrew from my ass and slipped his cock alongside Ruth inside my pussy. I wasn’t prepared for it, but I knew these men would show me ecstasy, and I’m up for it. Both of them made it a mess as they thrust inside my pussy. It continued for a while until they flipped me over on Ruth’s back. Time for reverse cowgirl DVP. Both of them started pounding my pussy till I squirted in pleasure and passed out in Ruth’s arms.

I didn’t even wake up, but if you see now, you will realize that Ruth’s cock is already sheathed in my ass and Jason is coming for me with a grin. Suddenly, I felt pain. I didn’t understand why I would feel it anymore as I got pretty comfortable with DP. Only then, when I looked at my empty cunt, my eyes stared wide as Jason’s cock breached alongside Ruth’s inside my ass.

I literally screamed and felt an urge to slap Jason, and I didn’t hold back at all. After getting slapped, Jason didn’t get angry but only smiled. He came near my face, kissed my cheeks, and even licked my ears. Then he whispered, "Little girl, it’s time to up the game.“

Behind me, Ruth roared in laughter and said, “Didn’t I tell you that you would wonder how your hole could fit more than one?“

Then they began pulling in and out of my ass. It’s crazy that these bastards are actually raising their pace while plundering my ass. Not only did I have my first anal, first DP, and first DVP, but also my first DAP. Now, at last, I was getting used to it. I volunteered for cowgirl DAP this time, and would the boys say no they certainly won’t. Ruth positioned himself inside my ass, and I was giving an anticipating look at Jason as I couldn’t stand him stalling without his cock inside my ass. Jason complied and joined in depravity as he placed his cock inside my ass.

With this level of tightness, they started pulling in and out of me, and I was cheering at the boys while talking dirty with them. The boys also didn’t stop praising my body and how they would like to DP me every day.

Now that they lifted me off the ground and I was back at the office with my first official standing DAP, my ass is getting stretched like never before. Both pricks are swinging me up and down.

Finally, they wanted to do a session of DP again, and I agreed happily. I mounted on Jason and assisted his cock inside my cunt, then smiled naughtily at Ruth while holding both my ass cheeks open. Ruth jumped on me as his cock impaled my ass once more. This time I asked the boys to go wild, and they went hard and rough as I felt simultaneous thrust inside my holes.

Within a few minutes, they both felt the urge to cum, and they released their loads within my holes. At that moment, I felt hit by fluid painting my territories and felt accomplished. But even after cumming, they didn’t stop as Ruth held me in the air while his cock was deep in my ass.

Both of them once again started sliding in my holes with deep strokes.

I started kneeling on the ground as both of them stroked their cocks. Ruth spurted all his cum on my face while Jason covered my tit and belly. I smiled at them as I still fondly recalled them DPing me. Ruth and Jason felt it was worth risking their lives to escort me with them if it meant this was the reward. They swore in their hearts that they would protect her and would enjoy the nights to come.

Finally, I took a bath with the boys in the river while they teased me about our hot sessions. I have gotten dry now and am ready for sleep. I asked the boys to keep me warm for the night as I slept naked between both of them inside our tent, and they didn’t mind getting clothed as they would prefer cuddling a naked girl with their bare bodies.

Published 
Written by PrinceHeathcliff
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments