Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"This chapter has been edited to foreshadow and introduce another guest star, who I think will be even MORE exciting than the anonymous sex partner in the original presentation."

Allen waited until about 9 a.m., then heard the rumbling engine note from Makennah’s black Corvette as she left her mom’s gravel driveway and went up the street, headed off for her lifeguard duty at the country club pool. Allen’s cock stirred in his sweatpants. Time to fuck! he thought. He was going to tippy-toe over to Maria’s, let himself in the back door without knocking, maybe even surprise her with no pants on and his dick pointing straight out, ready to plow her pretty pink furrow.

But no, actually, today, he was all about the foreplay. He wanted to give Maria head. He wanted to feel her fingers raking along his neck and the back of his hair as he plunged his tongue inside her silky, savory, pink pouty pussy and made her make soft squeals and cries of ecstasy like the girls in the porn movies.

But first, Allen needed to take a shower.

He got in the tub and scrubbed himself hard. No stink, not on any part of his body, no sir, no ma’am. He was gonna smell like a fluffy, moist piece of birthday cake for Maria. He washed his tail hard, then took a loofah stapled to a wooden paddle and washed his ass some more. He shaved his balls whistle clean. And his butthole, too. It stung like a motherfucker, but he was gonna be pornstar-smooth for Maria.

After what was nearly an hour, Allen finally felt ready to meet Maria. He put on one of those baseball practice shirts with the three-quarters sleeves and a pair of L.A. Lakers basketball shorts, then his flip flops. Allen made sure the answering machine tape was clear and set it to one ring before pickup. Then he skittered out of the back door, hopped the fence between his yard and Maria’s, and approached her porch. He tapped the door lightly with his middle knuckle, as a courtesy, then pushed against the handle. Meeting no resistance, Allen let himself inside.

Allen moved through the kitchen, seeing the usual array of liquor and wine already on the kitchen island. Hell yeah, he thought, we’re down to fuck.

“Baby?” he called out. No answer. He went around the corner, past the wall of Maria’s publicity, glamour, and pageant photos, and started for her bedroom. Maybe she was enjoying a mid-morning nap.

But when Allen got three steps from the top of the stairs, he froze. He heard daytime TV coming from Maria’s bedroom, alright. He heard Maria, too. And he heard someone else.

And he heard creaking bed springs. And bedposts knocking against the drywall. A cold pit formed in Allen’s stomach as he heard Maria’s muffled voice through the door.

“Oh yeah, oh yeah, give me that big black dick. Unh. UNH! Oh yeah.”

Whomever she was with didn’t say anything. Allen just heard grunting and panting.

“Hah ... hah ... ahhh ... fuck me!" Maria moaned. “Put it in me! Fuck me, oh my GOD!”

A feeling unlike any Allen has ever felt crashed over him like a wave of horror. It was the most horrifying mixture of jealousy and rejection he had ever felt, and he had been shot down for a lot of dates to school dances.

NO!!!! Allen’s mind screamed. SHE’S MINE! MINE!!!!!!

Allen heard Maria's lover. "Turn over," the voice said. It sounded like a lady on the morning traffic report? The cognitive dissonance of the moment didn't matter. Maria was having sex with someone, and it wasn't Allen. That mattered.

There were now sounds of panting and gasping and bodies colliding in urgent, sweaty sex.

"Oh my God!" Maria cried. "Oh my GOD I love you, oh my GOD oh MY GOD ..."

Then there were soft sounds of cuddling and kissing, and rustling bedclothes.

Allen was shaking. He had absolutely no idea where he was, or what he was doing. He had no right to Maria as a girlfriend or someone exclusive but God, did it hurt, hearing her fuck someone, much less hearing her satisfied sighs and groans.

Allen’s heart was literally reverberating against his upper ribcage. He was practically weak and gasping for breath. He heard heavy footfalls, Maria's liaison got up from the bed and went to the shower. Allen then heard the shower faucet turn on, as Maria clicked through different channels to the 11 a.m. local news.

Allen approached Maria’s bedroom door and finally, slowly turned the doorknob and pushed it open, standing in the doorway, glowering with jealous rage. Maria was leaning back against the headboard, nude, with the comforter between her legs.

Maria inhaled sharply. “Allen!” she said, trying to stifle a shriek. “Get out of here!”

Allen gave her a hard, rejected look. Maria leaped off the bed, completely nude, to shoo Allen out of the house before whoever it was she was fucking came out of the master bathroom. The shower was still running.

Allen put a finger up as if he was about to issue a warning.

“Honey!” Maria hissed. “It’s not like that! she's a friend … no, honey! No, it’s OK!”

"She?!" Allen thought. What about the big black dick? He was not comforted. Even considering the illicit nature of their sexual relationship, Allen felt betrayed.

“Baby! Baby!” Maria said, pushing Allen out into the hall. “No, honey, we were just having fun! This is what grownup women do!"

Allen was still mute with jealous rage and utterly confused.

“Honey! What about Makennah! I thought you two would hit it off!” Maria said. "Did you get together?"

Allen turned up his palms to Maria. Makennah? Makennah hated him! Why would they get together? She was way out of his league, she was a goddamn U.S.C. cheerleader, and she was probably fucking God knows how many L.A. screenwriters and producers after the big game with UCLA or Stanford! Makennah … as if!

Emasquirt27
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Emasquirt27

It became clear that Maria wanted to have her fun with Allen and then scrape him off on her college-age daughter so that she could get back to a more age-appropriate rumpy-pumpy, whether women or men. But Allen was counting on the bird in hand — Maria’s pussy — versus the two in the bush — Makennah’s.

Just then, Allen heard the shower turn off. Maria’s eyes widened.

“Leave, now!” she demanded. Allen thought briefly about refusing, and staying to make a scene, but then quickly realized he would probably make so much trouble that he would never get his dick in Maria’s pussy ever again.

He raised a finger and fixed Maria’s gaze. “This isn’t over,” he said softly and left.

Jillian came out of the shower, toweling off her neck and shoulders. "Something wrong, baby?" she asked.

"No," Maria groaned. Obviously, something was wrong, but it wasn't worth the explanation. Jillian unholstered the strap-on dildo she had worn into the shower and tossed it in the clothes hamper. Maria excused herself, saying she had to make coffee or make sure the trash was on the curb, or something. Jillian shrugged and continued watching daytime TV.

Allen went back to his house, but he didn’t go inside. He sat on a bench swing in the backyard, dejected and utterly humiliated, on the verge of tears, slowly pushing himself back and forth as he came to grips with his feelings. His sex with Maria, who took his virginity for Christ’s sake, felt so real. He honestly loved her. And here she was banging some … fuck who knows who that guy was, showing up to plow a divorcee at 11 a.m. on a weekday. Not only did Makennah feel out of his league, but now her mother felt out of his league. Allen felt like he was starting all over, and it was back to his porn magazine collection to control the raging spirit that dwelled within him like Lou Ferrigno on the Incredible Hulk.

Finally, Allen got up and went back inside his home. Inside, he noticed a flashing light on the answering machine. He pressed play and heard Maria’s soothing, sensual, siren-like voice.

“Allen, baby. I’m sorry you saw that," she said, sincerely. "I know that must have hurt you. I’m sorry, honey.”

Allen pressed stop on the answering machine and yanked the microcassette out of the deck. He wasn’t sure if he wanted to hear this. He was definitely sure he didn’t want his parents to hear it.

Allen took the cassette back into his bedroom, turning it over in his hand, his stomach fluttering. Finally, he put it in a microcassette player he’d borrowed from Jane at his father’s newspaper, but never gave back. He leaned back on his bed and dialed up the volume to listen to the rest of Maria’s message.

“Baby, at our age, boys and girls often see more than one boy and girl. It’s normal," Maria said. "And I’m sorry if that hurt you. It’s not like high school. It’s just different. I still want to see you, baby. I still want you in my bedroom. I still want you in my bed, my darling boy."

Allen’s penis stirred to life.

“You are such a beautiful, delicious young man,” Maria cooed. “You have no idea how hot you are. I have three girlfriends who would all fuck you right now, no questions asked. And Makennah, she would absolutely have you in bed. You have a lot going for you, baby. You are so delicious and beautiful and you know how to fuck a woman like no seventeen-year-old has ever known. My God."

“So I want you to take a deep breath, baby. It’s been a couple of days. You need some release. Listen to my voice, focus on my words.”

Allen knew where this was going. He peeled his sweatpants off. His cock pointed straight up from his freshly-shorn pubic area.

“Take that beautiful cock in your hand, baby, and stroke it for me. Up and down. Do it slowly, the way you fuck me. Don’t cum too fast, honey. Think about putting that cock inside me. Think about looking down at me. Watching your cock go in and out of my pussy. Think about fucking me. It feels so good, baby. Does it feel good for you? It feels so good for me."

Allen had now totally forgiven Maria, he had already gotten over what he’d seen and heard. Her siren song, encouraging him to masturbate for her, was well more erotic than anything he heard when he heard Maria fucking … well, whoever that was.

“Stroke your cock for me,” Maria cooed. “Take your fingertip and rub it around the precum. Get yourself good and lubed up for me, baby."

"My pussy is wet for you. I know your dick is wet for me," Allen heard sloshing, slurping noises and Maria moaning, off-microphone, as she apparently held the phone next to her pussy while she diddled her pretty, pouty, pink pussy lips.

Allen kept pumping. He felt his balls tighten up and draw into his abdomen.

"Jack off and cum for me, baby," Maria said. "Moan my name when you cum, honey. I love watching you get off. I love watching you jack off and cum."

Her breathing quickened. Maria sounded like she was about to cum. "I want you to cum for me, baby," she gasped. "I want you to cum on me. I want you to cu—“

Just then, the tape ran out, cutting Maria off. Allen launched a frustrated volley of sperm high into the air. One rope landed on his neck, and the other hit him in the face, as he moaned the name of his sexual muse.

MARIAAAHHH!

Published 
Written by sexobjex
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments