Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Seducing A Sixteen Year Old Boy - Part 2

"Seducing A Sixteen Year Old Boy."

164
23 Comments 23
2.9k Views 2.9k
1.1k words 1.1k words

Once Ben and I got to my room, I turned around to face him, and he was starting to get to his feet. I put my hands on his shoulders and asked, “Did I say you could get up?”

He didn't answer. He just stayed on all fours. I asked him, “Did you mean it when you said you thought pregnant ladies were sexy?”

He looked up at me, smiled, and said, “Yes, Ginger. I meant it.”

I then said, “When we're alone like this, I want you to call me ma'am. But only when we're alone, ok?”

Ben just smiled and nodded his head. I told him, “You like my big belly so much, show me how much you like it. Kiss it and rub it.”

Ben started to kiss and lick all over my bare belly, and slowly ran one hand over it while he slowly started to finger me. I let him do that for about five seconds, then I violently shoved his hand away. Don't get me wrong, I loved it. The only things that had been in my pussy for almost six months were my own fingers and some toys. 

Ben pulled back and bowed his head like a little kid who had gotten caught with his hand in the cookie jar. He mumbled, "Sorry, ma'am. I thought you would like that.”

I put the top of a finger under his chin, and when I lifted his head up, he looked at me. I told him, “You do only what I tell you to do, understand?”

He quickly nodded his head that he understood. I wanted to make sure he knew who was the boss early in our relationship. I walked over to the bed and lay on my back. Ben stayed where he was, on his hands and knees on the floor. I told him, “Come here, and get on the bed with me.”

He quickly did as he was told, and I liked that. I asked him, “Are you ready to lose your virginity, Ben?”

He smiled and said, “Yes, ma'am.”

I had him get in position to fuck me missionary style. I wrapped my hand around his cock and started to guide him to my pussy. I was surprised when he said, ”Wait…ma'am.”

I was so frustrated, I wanted him in me now. I asked with a sigh, "What, you don't want to?”

Ben said, “No, it's not that.”

I asked him, “Then what is it?”

He kind of stammered a little and said, “Well, um, I mean, uhh, won't it hurt the baby.”

He was so sweet. He was worried about hurting my baby as horny as he was. I could tell he was horny because he was leaking precum all over me. I told him, “No, you won't hurt the baby. Pregnant women have been having sex for hundreds of years. It's fine.”

Then I started to guide him in again, but he pulled back. I asked him, “What now?”

He said, “Well, what about protection?”

I didn't want him to use a condom. I needed to feel him shoot his cum deep inside me. But I said, “Do you want to use a condom?”

KristyAdams
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KristyAdams

He asked me, “Do you want me to?”

I said, “No, I don't. It's not like you can get me pregnant or anything. And you trust me if I tell you I don't have anything you can catch, don't you?”

He told me, “Yes, ma'am. I believe whatever you tell me. I trust you completely.”

I grabbed his cock again and pulled him to me. He didn't resist or object in any way. Once I had the head of his cock in me, I let him go and said, “Go slow.”

He did just like I told him. I didn't realize how big he was and I gasped when he was about halfway inside me. He had his weight resting on his forearms on either side of me on the bed. When I gasped, he stopped and asked, “Are you ok, ma'am? Did I hurt you?”

I told him, “No, I'm fine. It's just that you are bigger than I thought.”

He asked me, “Do you want me to stop?”

I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulled him to me, and told him, “Don't you dare! Now bury that cock in me; make me feel like a woman again.”

He must have assumed I didn't want him to take it slow anymore because he buried his cock in me balls-deep in one single thrust. I pressed my lips to his as tight as I could. I would have hated to have any of the neighbors hear me scream since I didn't know if anyone knew he was at my house.

Once Ben was balls deep in me, he just stayed there. I thought to myself, my God, do I have to tell him to fuck me! 

I broke our kiss and told him, “Fuck me, baby!”

He started fucking me hard and fast. I loved it but it had been so long since I had a cock in me I wanted it to last a while. I pulled him to me and whispered in his ear, “Slow down, baby. We have plenty of time.”

After that, he fucked me like it wasn't his first time. He was a fast learner. He had me pulling his face to my tits. He knew just what to do with his mouth. He licked and kissed my tits, used his tongue to trace around my nipples before taking each of them in his mouth and sucking on them. 

I moved my hand down to his ass grabbing it and trying to get him in me even deeper every time he buried his teen cock in me. 

I started moaning and begging, "Yes, Ben! Faster, harder! Mmmm, yeah, baby!”

He was happy to oblige. It wasn't long until he was filling my pussy up with his young cum. I think we both climaxed at the same exact time. He was done cuming before my climax was over but he kept fucking me all through my orgasm.

I thought to myself, You are going to make some girl a good husband someday. 

Once we were both done cumming, he kissed me on the lips. He then said, “Well, do you think I should get started on the reason I came over here?”

I gave him a big smile and said, "What makes you think this wasn't the reason you are here?”

End Pt 2

Published 
Written by LIL1LOOKIN
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments