Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Standing and stepping behind Justin, she hastily undid the remaining buttons of her skirt. Jason heard a rustling of clothes behind him and Hailey's skirt dropped into his lap. There were a few more sounds of clothing before Hailey lay down at his side with her head in his lap.

Looking up at Justin, Hailey saw a mixture of emotions -- his expression reflected some concern. "I know you were expecting me to take them all off, and I was going to, but then I remembered that I had promised myself that I would still be a virgin when I got home. And besides, my first time is going to be in a bed with nice comfortable linen sheets, not on the beach fighting the sand and bugs."

"Whewie!" blurted Justin, "I guess I've been told!"

Hailey implored patiently, "I'm not saying I don't want to... and I'm not saying never... I'm just asking that it be the right time and place." Hoping to erase Justin's disappointment, she continued, "Hey. I am only wearing panties and a blouse -- no bra -- and that's a lot for a seventeen-year-old on a first date.

In response, Justin slowly undid the buttons on the blouse, placing his hand on her exposed stomach while still leaving the shirt to cover Hailey's breasts. "Let me help you," Hailey offered, grabbing hold of the blouse and yanking it clear of her breasts. As Justin's eyes feasted on the magnificent sight he had only dreamed about, Hailey took his hand in hers and placed it on one of her bare breasts.

Justin added his other hand to the task, grasping her hardening nipples between his thumb and forefinger. Hailey sighed and putting a hand behind her head, caressed the pulsing bulge in his jeans. As Justin bent forward, Hailey lifted her head to meet his lips.

In spite of the intensity of their passion, his cock remained in his pants and her panties stayed on. Hailey even managed to remind Justin of his work schedule the next day and of the need to get her home. As she stood, Justin reluctantly handed her the skirt lying at his side. Hailey shook the sand out of it, buttoned the blouse and put the skirt back on. She buttoned all but the bottom three buttons of the skirt.

Hailey abandoned her sexual shenanigans for the remainder of the trip home and very little was said between them. As the car came to a stop in the driveway, she gave Justin a peck on the lips and said, "Leave it running. I can make it into the house by myself."

Justin was left with his mouth hanging open as he watched Hailey exit the car and skip up the steps to the front door. Before disappearing inside, she blew him a kiss and waved a cheery goodbye.

*****

In the house, Hailey found Brian asleep on the couch. He awakened with Hailey shaking him. "Jesus... what time is it?" Brian asked, rubbing his eyes.

"Eleven-thirty."

"I guess I fell asleep. You're home early."

"Justin has to work tomorrow -- didn't want to make it too late."

"Well..."

"Well, what?"

"You still a virgin?"

"Of course, dummy."

"So you were a good girl then."

"Uh, well... Daddy wouldn't think so but I hope you might."

"You going to give me a chance to decide."

"Follow me to my room if you want. We can talk."

Brian was disappointed. He had hoped she might want to 'practice' a little. Still, Hailey did invite him to her room. She had never done that at night before. Maybe... he thought. "Whatever," he said aloud, not wanting to convey his real thoughts.

"How about you grab us a couple of cokes. I'm going to take a quick shower but I'll leave the door open for you."

When Brian got to Hailey's room she was already in the bathroom, but had left the door to it slightly ajar. He hesitated a second before approaching it. Resisting the temptation to spy on Hailey through the partially open door, he lowered his eyes to the floor and announced, "I've got your coke." Without looking up he asked, "What do you want me to do with it?"

"Put it on the nightstand. I'm just going to rinse off. Be out in a minute."

Brian put Hailey's coke on the nightstand, as she had requested, and plopped into a nearby chair. To himself he said, I wonder how much she's going to tell me about her date with Justin. Probably not much. He sipped his Coke and mentally prepared himself for the boring recital he expected to hear.

Shortly after Brian heard the shower stop, Hailey swooped into the room wearing the same blouse she had worn on the date. The skirt was gone and it appeared that the blouse had been put on in haste. Hailey had not taken the time to button it, instead clutching it together with her hands.

"I'm going to get ready for bed if you don't mind," she said.

"Mind? No, of course not," Brian replied cheerily. This could be good, he thought.

Hailey was facing away from Brian, toward her chest of drawers. No, I guess he wouldn't mind, she thought. And neither would I, she said to herself as she took some fresh panties from the drawer.

With mouth hanging open, Brian watched intently as Hailey stepped into the panties and tugged them suggestively up her bare legs and over her butt. As she turned around, Hailey continued to hold the blouse closed. I can't believe I'm really doing this, she thought, A few weeks ago I wouldn't have even considered it, and now I'm actually liking it.

Brian's hand shot to his mouth, muffling the Oh, my god! that flashed through his head. Talking to himself he added, Now, if she'd just let go of the blouse.

Brian watched in astonishment as Hailey stretched out on her side on the unopened bed, her love canal barely covered by the skimpy panties and her nipples barely hidden by the unbuttoned shirt. "I guess you're going to want to hear it all," she said, taking the coke in one hand while using the other to support her head.

Brian would have been content with a brief accounting of the highlights, but with Hailey dressed as she was he wanted to drag it out as long as possible. "Yes, all of it," he replied, his eyes on the opening in the blouse, hoping for a peek inside.

Hailey pretended not to notice what had captured Brian's attention. "I don't know what you said to him," she began, "But he was certainly trying to play the part of the gentleman."

Brian gulped as Hailey deliberately rolled her hips a bit, adding more fuel to the fire of his imagination. "Hailey to Brian, Hailey to Brian." Hailey chided, pleased that she could capture his attention so easily.

Brian tore his eyes away from their exploratory mission and looked at Hailey's face. "Uh, sorry," he offered.

"Like I was saying, he tried being gentlemanly. Well, maybe he did have an ulterior motive for opening the car door for me."

"So did he get a peek?"

"You could say that. Actually, I think I surprised him a little. The skirt did come to about mid-thigh, but in case you didn't notice, it was kind of tight."

AbbyMonette
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AbbyMonette

"Right..."

"Well after he opened the door, I handed him my purse and pulled the skirt up almost high enough to show my panties..."

Brian's mouth opened, but nothing intelligible came out.

"When I sat down, before I swung my legs into the car, I'm sure he got a good look."

"But you were wearing panties, weren't you?"

"Oh yeah, and I wanted him to know it."

"And you pulled the skirt back down after you got in?"

"Nooo... but he was driving so he couldn't do anything but look and that was fine with me."

"So you stayed that way, skirt around your waist, for like how long."

"Until we got to the movie theater, but it wasn't really around my waist. I had it pulled down far enough to pretty much cover my panties."

"Pretty much?"

"Pretty much, I mean like my panties might have been showing a little, but not much."

"And you rode like that all the way into town. And when you got to the theater?"

"He let me off in front of it while he went to park the car."

"In the theater, you pulled your skirt up again to sit down?"

"Sort of, but not really. You know that skirt has buttons up the front. I undid a few of them so I could sit more comfortably."

"I'll bet Justin liked that!"

"Oh yeah, I'm sure he did, even put his hand between my legs..."

"And you didn't mind?"

"Uh, no, not really," Hailey admitted sheepishly, but then lied, "Just like with you, only on the outside of my panties."

Hailey was pleased that Brian didn't ask for more. She didn't really want to tell him about how turned on she got.

"And before you ask," Hailey began hesitantly, "Yes, I did let him play with my uh... tits, a little during the movie... but only through my blouse and bra."

"Actually, that all sounds pretty tame, considering what I know about Justin."

"I was kinda thinking the same thing, so when the movie was over, I stopped in the ladies' room." Hailey paused for effect. "I took the bra off."

"That should have been easy, as much as you go braless around here."

"You do like that, don't you?" she teased.

"Oh yeah, but he still hasn't seen you naked yet... or has he?"

"No, not naked." Hailey liked watching Brian squirm. "But I did get topless."

"Topless?" Brian blurted, "Where?"

His reaction had been more than she expected. "Ohhh jesus..." she began slowly, "At the beach, on the way home, after pizza. He suggested we stop by the lake and watch the waves for a while."

Brian looked at Hailey in disbelief. She continued, "I knew what he really had in mind but he had said something about having to be at work early the next morning and I felt like I could hold him off for a while, so I agreed."

"Oh sweet jesus," Brian murmured under his breath.

Hailey ignored his obvious concern and continued, "We started kissing - a lot of tongue action - got really hot pretty quick. With one hand he was working on the buttons of my blouse while the other was stroking the insides of my thighs. I stood up, finished unbuttoning the skirt and dropped it in his lap. I stretched out on the sand next to him and put my head in his lap - let him finish unbuttoning my blouse."

"You mean you had your skirt off and your blouse unbuttoned?" Brian asked wide-eyed.

Hailey nodded.

"So you were just wearing panties and a blouse?"

"Uh huh, pretty much like I am now."

"Right," Brian said, licking his lips, "so did Justin get to see your bare tits."

"Uh huh, even played with them," Hailey added enthusiastically. Telling about it had gotten Hailey excited and the possibility of reenacting it with Brian popped into her head. She knew it would be playing with fire but decided in favor of it anyway. "Sit on the floor," she ordered.

"Huh... sit on the floor?"

"Don't argue, just do it, okay?"

Brian did as he was told.

Hailey was seriously conflicted over what had to come next. On the one hand, she was aching for Brian's sexual stimulation and sure he was anxious to provide it. On the other hand, she wasn't positive that they, he or she, could stop before it got out of hand. But she wanted Brian's hands on her body so bad she decided to chance it.

Hailey lay down on the floor next to Brian with her head in his lap. She was wearing an unbuttoned blouse and panties -- still, everything was covered, just like at the beach. Hailey tensed as Brian carefully surveyed the tempting sight.

Hailey continued hesitantly, "Uh... I opened the blouse so Jason could play with my uh... tits, I guess you guys call them." She opened the blouse, baring her tits to Brian's gaze.

Brian took a deep breath. "Right uh..."

Hailey hesitated, not sure what to say next. Finally, she said, "I guess you need to... uh, you know what... that is if we're going to act this out."

Brian had been wanting to put his hands on those tits, ever since that night in the den when Hailey first talked about being braless. Now she was suggesting he do just that. Although he was dying to comply he was still afraid that he somehow had misunderstood. "Uh, sure..." Brian fumbled, "But what about 'look but don't touch'?"

Hailey knew she'd intended that to keep them out of the 'danger zone', but right now she was ready to take a chance. "Well uh... this is just a demonstration so I think it's probably okay."

It seemed as if Hailey wanted to bend the rule and there was no way Brian was going to object. He brushed his hands over Hailey's already erect nipples.

She gasped at the contact. Hailey really loved to have her breasts stimulated and had barely been able to maintain control when Justin had played with them earlier on the beach. Brian's touch seemed even more exciting, as it wasn't even supposed to be happening.

Brian gently squeezed her nipples and ran his hands lovingly over every inch of her breasts.

Hailey's breath was coming faster and heavier. "Uh... uh..." she stammered, "Oh jesus... uh please, put your hand between my legs."

Brian traced his hand down her smooth stomach and below the hem of her tee-shirt. His fingers reached the top of her panties but he couldn't reach as far as she wanted. "I need you to skooch up a little," Brian urged.

"Probably not a good idea," Hailey struggled to say.

"What then," Brian excitedly asked.

Hailey was truly flustered but managed to eke out, "Well, uh... I think I better go to bed... and you ought to leave, I guess."

"Right," he replied, "That does seem like the sensible thing to do." As Hailey crawled into bed, he struggled up from the floor and ambled out of the room. Brian was not sure how far things might have gone, after all, he had made a promise, but he sure was disappointed that the 'demonstration' ended when it did.

Published 
Written by TraceEkies
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments