Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Sin Twins: Switcheroo

"Tina and Tara are horny, identical twins with a naughty game."

149
31 Comments 31
5.7k Views 5.7k
4.5k words 4.5k words

Author's Notes

"Identical twins share a unique bond. Horny, blond, identical twins, Tina and Tara, share not only that bond, but also share a game they call the switcheroo. <p> [ADVERT] </p> The young women delight in setting the other one up for dirty, perverted debauchery. It's their favorite pastime."

“And don’t come home unless you’re covered in cum, you trashy slut.” Tina’s voice was jovial as she teased her twin sister. “Unless you want to do all the chores for the next month.”

Tina was so aroused that her voice quavered, mirroring the sensations that ran up and down her overheating flesh like feather-light jolts of erotic lightning. Their favorite, sexual game was in progress, and it always made Tina so horny that she couldn’t control herself.  

"Fucking eat me, you pathetic whore,” Tara laughed.

Tara was also so possessed with lust that she could barely control herself. The young, blond woman’s pussy was so slick with arousal that her juices were dripping down her thighs. She also loved their game—what they called the switcheroo—and Tara, while outwardly tranquil, was wondering if she could keep her fingers out of her cunt during the ride over to her date’s place.

“Eew!” they shrieked in giddy unison. “Twincest, gross!”

They hugged, briefly and platonically, before Tara took a step outside, then turned and asked, “What exactly is the challenge, again?”

“Since he’s always playing video games, you now have the fantasy of blowing him while he plays.”

“Oh, that’s all. I thought you had more imagination than that.”

“His roommate and friend will be there, too. They get to watch and call you vile things.”

As if it were a lifelong competition, both of the twins determined to win by a landslide, which sister was the sluttiest remained to be determined. However, both Tina and Tara felt that the other was the evil doppelgänger. Inseparable since the moment of their births, mere minutes apart, they shared everything. Eerily similar in all regards, only their belated mother could ever tell the two of them apart. Their perfect resemblance ran far deeper than merely physical appearance, every facet of their essence being a duplicate of the other’s.

The Pumphord sisters were not only identical twins, but they shared interchangeable personalities, the exact same tastes in all things, and even the cadence and inflection of their speech made one voice indistinguishable from the other. The bond between them was so strong that it sometimes bordered on the supernatural. This, of course, not only necessitated that every twin trope be dusted off and aired in their presence, but the two took great delight in confounding others. Their switcheroo game was rooted in that pastime.

Along with the tropes came the nicknames. “Bobbsey,” was hurled about, then it was the Grady Twins, followed by “thing one and thing two,” the nicknames evolving until, in the latter years of high school, the “T-N-A sisters,” gained traction. Not only was that due to young adults being perverts, but their names also contained the letters, which made their peers’ young minds think it was both naughty and clever. Their budding sexuality, the two women on fire with the lust of maidenhood, and their sexy, nubile bodies, only edified the nickname. The twins were teases and often dressed to thrill.

Their last name was also bastardized into “Pump hard” for added crassness. The Pump Hard Twins, also, sometimes, called the Pump Whore Twins, were also quite the popular nicknames. Both of them lived up to those monikers with all the verve, dedication, and fanaticism the blessings of youth, vitality, and incredibly sexy bodies allowed. Their slutty reputation was well-earned.

Every twin stereotype imaginable, no matter how outlandish, was applied to them. Wonder twin powers, psychic twin links, two bodies sharing one soul, and all conceivable others were dropped on them, daily. Tina and Tara thought it was hilarious, leaning into the trite misconceptions, and enhancing them through the unique bond that only twins could understand. The connection between siblings is always unique and close, but, between those two, they were so alike that one always seemed to know everything about the other.

Spending their formative years in a single-parent household wasn’t always easy, but it was fun. Their household had love, support, respect, and freedom, but their father, Kevin Pumphord, was a line worker, working the swing shift at the local factory, leaving his two daughters to basically raise themselves, lacking adult supervision most of the time. That left Tara and Tina almost utterly without guidance; there was never anyone around to tell them, “No.” Mr. Pumphord was a good, loving dad, but he was ill-equipped to be a single father, let alone raise rebellious twins, especially sexy, blond ones with erection-causing bodies and legendary wild streaks.

Without the temperance of their long-passed mother, Tina and Tara quickly gained reputations as hard-partying hellions, always in trouble, usually of the scandalous sort. Embracing hedonism, the T-N-A twins were notorious sluts, party girls, and carousers. They graduated, solidly in the lower tier of the middle of their class, attended the same college, took the same courses, and co-graduated with degrees in theater and acting—an all but useless discipline in the real world.

Finding jobs as bartenders in a slightly upscale nightclub, they eked out a meager but comfortable living, renting a townhouse together and still sharing everything. Tending bar, the twins could use their bodies and playful personalities to their advantage. The nightclub was lucky to have the T-N-A twins on the payroll. They were not only brazen flirts, having mastered the art of beguiling the opposite sex, but the twins’ resemblant physicality was eye-popping gorgeous. Neither of them wanted for sexual attention, and that was fine with both of them.

As if being identical twins didn’t make them enough of a novelty, Tina’s and Tara’s identical bodies were a thing to behold, sexuality at its peak and wet-dream-inducing curves. As they were mainly raised by a single male, both of them were athletic, tomboys in spirit, if not looks. Softball and track, especially long-distance running, were their high school and collegiate pursuits, but both of them had also taken modern dance lessons, and some martial arts classes, and they loved playing basketball together. Coupled with the visual effects of a healthy diet and wonderful genetics, they were seductive, sexy, and lust-inducing.

Long, wavy, naturally blond hair cascaded well past their shoulders, and their interchangeable faces featured sexy, dark eyes, pouting lips, strong cheekbones, and that sexy, impish look of naughtiness. Lithe torso were propped up by smooth, shapely legs, and their medium-sized breasts were pert and plump, making others drool. As if the lust-gods knew no bounds, they were also imbued with round, plump butts, heart-shaped and firm. Rather than monetize their twinhood or make a living off of their appearance, Tina and Tara tended bar. The money was good, and it gave them ample opportunity to play their favorite game—what they called the switcheroo.

Growing up in the same home and sleeping in the same bedroom, Tina and Tara were casually comfortable about their sexuality. For them, the term, “Share everything,” meant, literally, everything. Not only were they open about their sexual urges, but the twins were each other’s confidants, advisors, and catalysts.

The two sisters were so comfortable with each other, so alike, that they had eschewed any attempts at hiding their masturbatory pleasures from one another. As they shared everything, what one did, the other also partook. In the Pumphord townhouse, if one felt the urge, openly fingering one’s pussy was normal. There was never any physical contact between them, no lusty feelings toward their respective, clone-like sister. It was simply the release of sexual energy, nothing more.

Their open sexuality, however, was the catalyst for the evolution of their trading identities games. The twins’ habit of trading places for any reason, including just for fun, carried on into their personal and, ultimately, their romantic lives. Beginning as a silly game, the switcheroo became their most pervasive pastime, a habit, and a constantly escalating wager. They’d sometimes work each other’s shifts, had been known to take exams for the other, and even dated the same guys, trading off every so often.

One weekend, years ago, when they were about halfway through college, Tina had a date with a young man, but she was ill with food poisoning from a fast-food lunch. Asking her sister to do the switcheroo, Tina asked Tara to take her place, as she really liked that guy and didn’t want him to think she was “ghosting” him. Having exactly the same taste in lovers as Tina, Tara also discovered that she liked the guy—a lot.

Tara’s attraction to the young man was intense enough that she threw caution to the wind and pulled out his cock in the middle of the movie theater during their date. She stroked the man to hardness, feeling her desire well up inside her. Her passion was so overpowering that Tara sucked him in the car while they were driving away, finally fucking him in the uncomfortable back seat. Of course, she immediately told Tina when she got back home; they shared everything.

Although, at first, irate, Tina soon saw the humor in the scenario. After all, the strong bond between them held infinitely more meaning than some random guy one or the other happened to be dating that week. Some months later, Tara had to cover a shift at work, conflicting with a date she had scheduled. Tina not only volunteered to do the switcheroo, but she also had her sweet, sexual revenge, dirty-talking Tara’s new beau into a stupor, fucking him senseless, and begging him to cum on her face.

Tina knew that once she acted that way, sexually, the guy would expect Tara to always act accordingly. They had a good laugh over that. Over a year or so, the switcheroo game evolved into a dating game of sorts. With very few exceptions, once one twin began seeing somebody, they’d alternate, pretending to be the other, never letting their hapless victim know the truth. Then came the side-bets, taking their contest to a new level.

Although their kinky, horny lust was equally matched, the both of them soon began promising their mutual boyfriend or girlfriend that the next date would be even kinkier, always telling them what they planned to wear or do—forcing the other to do those very acts. All sorts of wild antics were promised, each twin attempting to outdo the other. Soon, the two sisters began making side-bets based on their game. “Suck him off in the car and wear his cum on your face through the entire movie, or you have to do the dishes and laundry for the next two weeks,” was only, only one of the challenges. No holds were barred, and their game had reached new heights of deviant debauchery.

“Remember, Tara, you promised to suck him while his friends stand around you, calling you a whore.”

“You fucking slut, Tina! I’d never do that, except to show you up. Just wait until I get back. I’ll show you, you skank. You’ll rue the day!”

“Rue?” Tina laughed back. “Only whores say, ‘Rue.’”

“Learned it from you. Don’t wait up, you cheap whore.”

Not only was Tara required to dress like a cheap whore for this date, but she also felt like one. Her makeup was plastered on thick and heavy, making her look like a hot-to-trot slut on the prowl for cock. Her short, tartan skirt was the only layer of cloth covering her horny, aching snatch, and her skimpy halter top showed more tit flesh than it covered. Her boobs and butt bounced with enticing sexiness on every step, and her face betrayed her inner heat. Tara felt like being wild, anyway, so she secretly relished the idea of being the center of attention. Her eagerness to be a dirty slut, however, didn’t temper her malicious plotting; she’d put Tina in a horny bind. Cleaning the other’s bedroom, plus the laundry and dishes, was at stake.

Ironically, the young victim’s name was Kevin, the same name as the twins’ father. Tara had initially used that coincidence as her pick-up line, citing “daddy issues,” which set the sexually-charged tone of the relationship. He wasn’t boyfriend material, just a good fuck. She had picked him up at a local hot spot, latching onto him because he was good-looking and she was horny. Less than an hour after introducing herself and having him buy her a drink, she was down on all fours in his bachelor pad of a small house, calling him “Daddy,” and begging him to fuck her harder. Tara had also met his roommate, and Tina, on another date with Kevin, had met and flirted with his friend, Jack.

Waltzing through the unlocked front door, not bothering to knock, Tara wasn’t surprised to see Andy and the man she assumed was Jack sitting on the lumpy couch on either side of Kevin, the three of them playing video games. Although not a conscious decision, Tara decided that she wanted all three of them; she was that horny.

“Hiya, horny boys! Do I look hot enough for you three? Only three? I hope you guys can get it up more than once; mommy's hungry for cock. What’cha drinkin’?”

Jaline_Connor
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Jaline_Connor

“Hay, babe,” Kevin said, barely taking his eyes off the large, flat-screen TV. “You remember Andy and Jack, right?” Kevin smiled, briefly, thinking that she’d be too timid to actually suck him off in front of his roommate and friend.

“Hello, Tara. Good to see you again. You’re fucking hot. Giving me wood, already.” Jack pointed to the bar-height counter that separated the kitchen from the dinette. “Got tequila over there.”

“Tequila? Isn’t that supposed to make you horny and crazy?” Andrew, Kevin’s roommate, nodded, a sly, close-lipped smile crossing his face. “Make mine a triple, then!” she finished. He sprang up, looking good, she thought, in his loose pants and tight T-shirt, and poured her a drink.

The sexy blond wasted no time getting down to dirty business. Tara tossed her head back, the half-full glass along with it, and downed the liquor. Then, bending over the counter, she poured herself another, larger drink. That made her scandalously short skirt ride up, exposing her physical charms. Andrew stared at her like a starving man eyeing up a feast. 

Catching Andrew staring at her ass, Tara seductively whispered, “Stop staring at my ass; lick it.” 

To pontificate her words, the sexy blond scooted her legs back, leaning deeply over the counter, and spread her ankles far apart, giving him access. He immediately dove under the obstructing counter, placing his head between the blond’s legs, while she ground her sex against his lips, humping her hips wildly to ensure that he also licked and kissed her behind.

“Oh, fuck, Andy, you have a talented tongue,” she whispered to Andrew. Feeling bold, Tara raised her head and moaned, “Kevin, Andy’s licking my pussy. Does it make you hard, Kevin, knowing your girlfriend is a few feet away, getting her cunt licked by your roommate?”

“Hear that, dude,” Jack slurred. “She’s your girlfriend.”

Kevin glanced at her and shook his head. His attention locked back onto his video game; his face was expressionless.

“That’s it, you fucking stud. Lick my wet cunt; make me cum.”

Tara attempted pouring herself a third drink, but his tongue felt too good, distracting her with intense waves of pleasure slamming through her core. Instead, two or three shots were wasted, libations to the countertop. Andrew’s lips had encapsulated her clit, his tongue swirling over the sensitive, swollen nub. Chills ran through her body, followed by horny fire. Tara grabbed her tits through her slutty top, moaning as she humped against his mouth.

“I’m going to cum. Oh, fuck, it feels so good. Don’t stop; don’t stop. Cumming.”

Tara’s body shivered and quaked, her legs growing so weak that she gripped the countertop with both hands to stay upright. Secretly, she loved their little game; being put into such nasty, dirty, sexual situations just seemed so much hotter to her when she wasn’t the true instigator. The fact that Tina had conjured this encounter from the depths of her perverted mind somehow made it seem hotter, and Tara had to obey, otherwise, she’d be doing all the chores around the townhouse.

Having personal responsibility removed from her actions made her orgasm ten times stronger than it would normally have been. Screaming and cursing, a litany of four-letter words spewing from her mouth, Tara grabbed her boyfriend’s roommate’s head and pulled it snugly against her spasming cunt, brutally humping his face. When she had regained control of her body, her hands smoothing out her long hair, she noted that Kevin and Jack had stopped playing their shoot-em-up game and were intently staring at her.

“You two keep playing your game. Pull your cocks out and ignore me.”

Stepping over Andrew, pausing only to caress his erect shaft through his pants with her foot, the highly-aroused Tara slowly sauntered over to the couch, dropping to her knees.

“You play your game,” she told them, “and I’ll play with your cocks.”

Kevin’s cock was of average length, but thick, and she loved feeling that girth stretch her tight pussy. Tara smiled at him, then lunged her head down and forward, engulfing his hardening member with her eager lips and mouth. Feeling like a dirty whore, the horny blond relinquished any self-control she still had in reserve and plunged her mouth up and down his hardness until he was breathing heavily. Then, with a satisfied smile crossing her cock-filled mouth, she withdrew her face from his meat, purposely letting long streams of saliva ooze from her mouth. Then, she removed her slutty camisole, freeing her delectable breasts, and crawled over to Jack.

“The first one to die in your silly game gets to use my mouth. I’ll warn you,” Tara cooed, “I like to be face-fucked, hard.” Then, she sucked his long, thick hardness into her mouth, lunging up and down. His cock was so long that she couldn’t get all of it in her mouth, so she stroked it while she sucked, her spittle lubing his shaft.

Soon, their modern warrior combat game was forgotten, and Tara had their complete attention. First, she let Kevin fuck her as she lay on her back, Andrew’s cock in her face and Jack stroking his shaft while he watched her tits...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by krystalg
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments