Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Stepdaughter & Her Friend - Part 2

"After being unable to prevent my stepdaughter from making me cum in my shorts while her best friend watched, did I even stand a chance at denying them what they wanted from me?"

120
10 Comments 10
5.4k Views 5.4k
7.4k words 7.4k words

My mind was in shambles as my cock was yet again hard in my cum-filled shorts as I watched my stepdaughter and her friend walking into the mall. How did I let all of this happen? It was so wrong yet so, so fucking sexy and exciting.

I couldn't help it as one side of my brain was imagining us all naked. Both of the sexy hot girls stroking, sucking and kissing me. The other side was raising holy hell telling me that was where I was going for even thinking, let alone doing any of those things.

I was awakened from my trance as the car behind me at the mall entrance blew its horn. In my mind, I thought they were honking at me because they knew what I had done, what I allowed to happen. They knew what I was thinking. Somehow they knew my cock was hard and covered in cum after I let my stepdaughter stroke me to completion while her best friend watched.

"FUCK!" I screamed out loud to no one, but myself.

I slowly pulled away. My cock flexed hard in its cum aching for more attention as my mind was scolding me for what I let happen. I didn't remember most of the drive home or even hitting the button for the garage door when I arrived.

I was thankful that it was only a few feet from my car to the safety of the garage and then inside my house. I walked with my hand over my cum-filled shorts and hard cock. My God, what would the neighbors say? I'd be the nasty neighborhood pervert that everyone talked about behind my back.

I couldn't get the images and thoughts of the events of the day out of my head. It blew my mind after removing my shorts and underwear together in my bathroom that my cock was still rock hard after already cumming twice. My cum slathered over its entirety and dripped down onto the carpet.

"Shit," I screamed. I quickly picked up the soiled items and threw them in the sink. I caught my image in the mirror. I couldn't believe how much cum I had all over me. Not just my cock, but my balls, my thighs, and even my ass.

I quickly rinsed out my shorts and underwear and threw them in the hamper. I grabbed a hand towel from the linen closet and cleaned up the carpet and the majority of cum from my body. I jumped in the shower, my mind still reeling. I caught myself twice unable to restrain my hand from stroking my cock. I couldn't help it. I couldn't stop seeing my daughter almost naked outside my window. I couldn't stop hearing her verbalizing me fucking her and cumming. In just a few hours, I would have two hot sexy girls with the expectation that I was going to show them my cock and how to pleasure me. How did this come to be?

As I dried myself off, I couldn't believe that I was still fucking hard. My cock was aching. I couldn't remember any time in my life even in my youth that my cock had this type of stamina.

'What the fuck is happening to me?' I wondered to myself as I hung up the towel.

I walked into my closet and retrieved a pair of underwear from the drawer. I stood holding them realizing that this was my third pair for the day. I looked down, my cock was still hard. I closed my eyes momentarily. I irrationally put the underwear back in the drawer even as I said, "I can't show them this."

I grabbed another pair of shorts. As I pulled them up, my hard cock stopped me. I looked down at myself yet again. I closed my eyes imagining that this is how it would be with the girls. The two of them, breasts bared, tongues hanging out and on their knees. Their eyes are lustful as their hands reach for it.

"Oh fuck, fuck, FUCK!" I screamed out loud as I imagined them kissing my cock together on either side. I know it was wrong to even think about it, yet I couldn't stop myself. "It's your fucking fault, Jessica! Cutting me off. Ooooh, God," I screamed and then moaned as I imagined the girls taking turns sucking my cock into their mouths.

"STOP IT. STOP IT. STOP IT!" I screamed out loud as I swore I was going to cum without even touching myself just imagining those girls.

I stood trying to breathe properly in my closet. I grabbed my cock while I pulled the waistband straight out in front of me. I stuffed my hard cock inside my shorts and hoping the confinement would help me make it go away. It didn't.

I had to do some work so I quickly threw on a T-shirt and went to my office/bedroom. I struggled to concentrate, and keep my mind on track, but managed to get some work done.

The phone rang and I glanced at the clock. I was surprised to realize that three hours had passed. I smiled to myself as I got up to answer the phone on the third ring.

"Hello?"

"Hey Tom, It's your favorite stepdaughter," I heard Judy's voice say and giggle.

"And your favorite friend of hers," I heard Cindy say in the background.

I couldn't help but laugh and said, "You know you're my only stepdaughter, right?"

She giggled more. "Yeah, but I'm still your favorite, right, Tom?"

"Of course you are, sweetie."

"Soooo, are you cumming?" she asked and I heard both of the girls giggle. My reaction was immediate, my blood rushed to my cock as she added, "... to get us at the mall?"

"Yes. Of course, I can," I said as I unconsciously rubbed my cock over my shorts.

"Where is he going to cum?" I heard Cindy ask and giggle.

"Cindy wants to know where you're going to come," Judy said.

"I know where I'd like him to cum," Cindy said laughing.

'Oh God. Fuck. Here we go again,' I screamed in my mind as I squeezed my hardness over my shorts.

"Same place I dropped you off. Is that okay?"

"Okay, Tom. We'll be waiting for you. Don't make us wait too long," she said.

"Come quickly," Cindy yelled out before Judy hung up the phone.

'You've got to control yourself. You've got to control yourself. Don't let them manipulate you. You're the adult,' I thought to myself as I also saw them walking in those short shorts swaying their sexy asses when I dropped them off.

"You can do this," I said to myself as I slid my sandals on and grabbed my car keys. "You can handle them. They're just two teenage girls," I said as I walked through the garage to the car covering my hard cock with my hand again.

My mind flashed from one scenario to another. I couldn't help it. First Judy topless teasing me, knowing that I'd jack off. Hearing her cumming and moaning out my name and telling me to fuck her. Seeing Cindy's big tits almost bouncing out of her top as she ran to the car.

"Fuck. Fuck. Stop it. Stop it," I yelled at myself as I pulled into the mall parking lot. I saw them standing beside the front entrance each holding bags of stuff. My cock flexed harder in my shorts and reminding me I was commando.

I tooted the horn as I pulled up to the entrance and saw them smile broadly as they jogged towards the car. "Oh God, those tits! Jesus, Cindy. Why do you both have to be so fucking sexy?" I said as I watched their boobs bouncing in their tops. I pressed the button to open the trunk as they smiled at me through the windows walking to the back.

I saw Judy close the trunk lid through the rearview mirror. The passenger door opened and Cindy jumped into the front passenger seat.

"Hi, Tom. Did you miss me?" she asked teasingly as she looked directly at my tented shorts. "I'll take that as a yes," she said blatantly staring at my excitement.

"Thanks for coming, Tom," Judy said as she slid into the seat behind me laughing at her intended innuendo.

Cindy giggled as she leaned towards me with her hand outstretched. "I don't think he has... YET," she said and suddenly grabbed my cock over my shorts.

"CINDY! What are you doing? Stop it," I yelled grabbed her wrist, and pulled her hand away.

"That's not fair, Tom. You let Judy do it. Don't I get a turn?" she argued as I still held her wrist and she gave me a faux sulky look puffing out her lower lip.

"I didn't let her... It just... Jesus. Never mind. Just stop it. Okay?" I said and let go of her. "Someone could see us," I added surprising myself and her.

Her expression changed quickly to a big smile. "Oops! Sorry, Tom. I guess we should wait til we get home. I mean to your place. We have all day and night," she said giving me a devilish grin.

"We got a surprise for you, Tom," Judy said sliding up in the rear seat and looking over at my crotch.

"Oh God. I'm afraid to ask," I said as my cock flexed at the thought of what the surprise might be and pulled away from the mall entrance.

"Oh, I think you like it. We can't wait to show you," Cindy said and then she licked her lips.

I put my hand over my lap and squeezed myself as I waited in line at the light to pull out of the parking lot.

Judy squealed as I'd never heard from her before. "I can't wait," she said excitedly.

Cindy laughed almost evilly. My cock flexed even harder. My mind was reeling again. I was so conflicted, excited, scared, horny, and guilty.

"What do you girls want to do for dinner tonight?" I asked trying to settle myself down and change the subject.

Cindy looked at me with that devilish grin again. "Hmmm... I'm in the mood for some sausage," and licked her lips.

Judy giggled and said, "Me too. I nice big meaty one. What do you think, Tom? Can you give us a nice big meaty sausage for dinner tonight?"

'Fuck. They're relentless,' I screamed in my head.

"The BBQ place is in the opposite direction. Maybe we can have something else," I suggested to disapproving grunts from both of the girls.

"Daddy... erm... I mean, Tom. You know that's not what we were talking about," Judy said leaning over the back of the front seat.

"Oh?" I said playing dumb. "Well, I guess if you're really dead set on a nice big sausage, I guess I can take you there," I said and put the turn signal on. I laughed knowing that I was disappointing them and still playing dumb.

"Are you talking about Rudy's, Tom?" Cindy asked genuinely.

"Yeah. It's the best. Well, not as good as the Salt Lick, but I'm not driving forty-five minutes to go there," I replied.

"I do love me some Rudy's. They do have the best big sausages, but my favorite is brisket. Mmmm," Cindy said.

"Yeah, I Love their brisket. I haven't had anything I didn't love from there," I said.

"Okay, okay. Let's go to Rudy's, Tom. I love it too," Judy said.

I was a little relieved and my cock finally started to soften.

I was glad it wasn't busy. It made sense since it was a late Monday afternoon. A little early for dinner, but it saved my ass from having to cook something for three. I was able to park close to the front door.

We got our food and sat at one of the picnic tables inside. Everything was delicious as it always was. None of us had been there in a while. Both the girls even thanked me for thinking of it. We were all full from the meal and had to ask for to-go containers to take leftovers home.

We drove home. I popped the trunk and the girls retrieved their bags as I went inside. I carried the leftovers in and put them on the kitchen counter. The girls walked in with their hands full.

"Geez, did you buy everything? I hope you left something for the other customers," I said jokingly.

They giggled and then Cindy said, "Well the surprise we got for you was the last one," and gave me that devilishly sexy grin of hers.

"Can we go swimming?" Judy asked as she dropped her bags on the floor beside the kitchen table.

I shrugged and said, "Sure."

Cindy dropped her bags beside Judy's and still with that devilish grin said, "Maybe we should put on a fashion show for Tom and let him choose which of our new bikinis to wear."

Judy's eyes lit up, smiled at me then looked at Cindy. "That's a great idea," she said then looked at me and said, "I want to show you all the things we got for the party first though."

I chuckled and said, "Okay."

Both the girls giggled excitedly as they started pulling things out of the bags and putting them on the table.

"We got birthday plates, matching birthday cake plates, and matching napkins," Judy said smiling up at me after putting each of the items on the table.

"We got matching dildos," Judy said and started laughing hysterically.

"Cindy!" Judy said but laughed.

"Just kidding, Tom," Cindy said as she placed a box of candles that looked like dicks on the table. "They're kind of small to be dildos," she said laughing.

"Oh my God. Your mom is not going to allow you to use those, Judy," I said.

"Yeah, yeah. That's what Judy told me, so we got the regular candles too," Cindy said giggling as she put some regular birthday candles on the table.

"That's much better," I said.

"Is it though? Really?" Cindy asked and stuck her tongue out at me. Then she reached back into the bag and said, "Well, if you liked the dick candles, you'll love these," and put a box of chocolates on the table that were also dicks. "Would you like one, Tom?"

"Oh my God. Seriously, Cindy? What would your dad say about you getting those?"

Cindy laughed as she opened the box and grabbed one of the chocolate dicks and held it out to me. "He'd just laugh and probably eat one. Sure you don't want one, Tom?" she said and waved the chocolate dick in my face.

"Ummm, no thank you."

"Well, I know you want one, Judy," Cindy said and handed it to her.

"Mmm. Thanks," Judy said giggling as she took it.

Cindy grabbed another one and held it up in front of her face with the dick pointed at her mouth. Judy laughed and followed her lead doing the same thing. Then they both stuck their tongues out and started licking all around the chocolate cock head.

"Oh my God, stop it. If you're going to eat it, then just eat it," but couldn't help laughing as I also felt my cock starting to tingle.

They made a big show of it as if they tried to outdo each other. They licked all around the head, licked the balls where their fingers were holding the chocolate. Then they started bobbing the cock head into their mouth and right back out and moaned out, "Mmmmm. So good. I love chocolate cock."

"Judy. Cindy!"

"What? Remind of you something else, Tom?" Cindy asked as she then deliberately pushed the cock into her mouth to the balls. "Mmmmm," she moaned over the chocolate dick and then pulled it back out. "So good, but I bet yours is even better. What do you think, Tom? You want me to suck..."

"Cindy, stop it. Oh my God, stop it. Seriously. Just eat it if you're gonna eat it. Okay?" I said as my cock was now stiffer than a flagpole.

"Oh no, Tom," Judy said as she held up her chocolate dick after biting the head off. "See, Tom. That's why you need to teach us how to do it the right way. I suck at it," she said and then fake cried.

"JUDY!"

"What, Tom? You said you would, right?" Judy said.

"I said that I'd think about it."

"I'll bet you're thinking about it right now. Aren't you, Tom," Cindy said as she swirled her tongue around and around her chocolate dick. "Mmmm," she moaned as she sucked it back into her mouth up to the balls again, and back out. "Maybe we could cover yours in chocolate first. Would you like that, Tom? Mmmm, chocolate Tom."

"Jesus, stop it. I need to do some more work," I said and quickly exited the kitchen for the office. My cock was so hard... again! I could hear the girls giggling as they continued to eat their chocolate dicks.

I didn't go into my room to work, but I had to get away from those girls teasing. I wanted to control myself. I wanted to be the adult in the room. God, I couldn't stop thinking about them sucking my cock like the chocolate ones. 'DAMN IT!' I screamed in my head.

I heard them rustle the bags and then walk away giggling.

I let out a long sigh. 'Thank God,' I thought to myself. I'm finally going to get a little relief. I sat down on the side of the bed as I mentally tried to will my cock soft again. It wasn't working, but at least it wasn't raging hard as it was before.

I glanced at the clock. It was 5:18. I thought about Jessica. She was probably about to go to dinner after whatever work she was doing.

"Tom. Tom. We're ready. Come into the living room so we can show you our new bikinis. You get to choose which one we're going to wear swimming tonight," I heard Judy yell out.

'Oh shit. This is going to be bad. I just know it,' I thought as I stood up. "It's just bikinis. It's just bikinis. You've seen them in bikinis plenty of times. It'll be okay," I quietly said to myself as my cock was already getting harder. I took a deep breath and walked out of my room into...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by PA_Mike
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments