Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Innocent Part III

"Mel's education is lacking one vital component"

50
7 Comments 7
4.2k Views 4.2k
4.0k words 4.0k words

Author's Notes

"Alas, been away for a while, sorry about the delay."

Mel gripped my hand tightly as she whispered, “It’s big.”

“It is a good size, fits very nicely,” I agreed.

I knelt down, bringing her with me as we looked at the thing we needed.

“Can we? Should we? Well, you can of course, I guess, but should I?” she asked nervously.

“Of course, you should if you want to,” I answered.

“But, won’t…” she said, pointing.

“Not in the slightest!” I reassured her, “He's a heavy sleeper, but always quite happy with being toyed with while he sleeps because he knows I cannot wait. He urges me to share in detail afterwards and gets twice as excited. And even if he wakes up, he won’t care whose mouth or cunt is wrapped around his cock! You did say you’ve been trying to seduce my husband for the last two months… well, he’s been dreaming of your sweet little mouth and cunt too, has wanted to fuck you for quite a while too…” I paused and licked my lips, “He’s even had me pretend to be you!”

“Mrs Carter!” Mel exclaimed, pretending to be shocked.

Michael hadn’t moved since I’d thrown the sheet over him. He lay where I had left him with his knees off the end of the bed and his trousers and boxers pooled on top of the shoes still on his feet. We had previously agreed that even if he woke up, he'd continue to pretend he was still asleep so I could fulfil my fantasy of being totally in control. He did so well, I couldn't even tell. To me, he was snoring quietly, almost cutely as he lay on his back and just as Mel had stared transfixed at my cunt earlier, she now couldn’t pull her eyes from my husband’s flaccid cock.

“In my cunt,” she said, just above a whisper, I couldn’t tell if it was a statement or a question.

“If that’s what you want?” I answered.

She failed to reply but just kept staring at Michael’s cock.

“Let’s finish undressing the poor male!” I instructed.

Gently and carefully, we untied his shoes and slipped them off with his socks before untangling his boxers and trousers from his feet. Once done, I urged Mel to kneel close to his right leg as I knelt on the other side. I reached forward and lifted the manhood before us, in its flaccid state it was about four inches long and over an inch thick. “You know it will get bigger,” I asked and she nodded and grinned.

“I talked about loving the taste of cunt earlier and I am a great lover of cock too, this one in particular… their precum and cum don’t seem to vary all that much from the,” I paused as I counted in my head, “The twelve that I have sucked… except for one.”

Mel pulled her eyes from Michael’s cock and looked at me quizzically. I shrugged, “I don’t know… Martin was his name and… it was just bizarre, might have been something in his diet, quite possibly far too much salt going by the taste of his seed. Weird, I’d always need a pint of water after swallowing his cum… pretty much doomed our relationship, shame, cause that boy could eat cunt like an Olympian!”

Mel grinned at me bemused. “Sorry, I digress... now do you, what would you like to learn, Miss Cooper?”

A wicked, mischievous smile adorned her features as she answered, “I refer you to my earlier answer, Mrs. Carter!”

Smart girl, I thought, “Very well, Miss Cooper. Everything it is!”

“Now, if you handle it really gently, odds are nothing will happen,” I laid it back down and nodded to my ‘student’. She reached forward, hand shaking a little and lifted it as I had. “How does it feel?” I asked.

“Warm…” she wrapped her hand around the head peeking out of the top of her fist. “Err… a little crusty?”

“That would be me and a little of Michael from earlier,” I laughed quietly, “Now, give it a gentle squeeze or three.”

I watched her hand tighten a little and relax four times, her eyes widened, “I can feel his pulse… and it’s swelling… getting warmer too.”

“Mmmhmm,” I replied, “Just roll your thumb over the tip.”

The plans that I’d had for Michael’s cock earlier were still in my head but I knew this was going to be so much better. “Oh!” she exclaimed as the object of our examination started to push her fingers open.

“We have a choice, you can continue to use your hand,” Mel nodded, “Or you can use your mouth as well. Personally, I love to feel a cock grow and harden in my mouth.” She looked at me and back to Michael’s cock, her tongue wetting her lips as she pondered my suggestion. “Everything, you said,” I added.

“I did,” she whispered and leaned forward and hesitantly kissed the tip of his shaft. It had swelled past five inches and his foreskin had retracted a little. I knew from experience the dried secretions upon it would be cracking, a sensation I adored upon my tongue.

“Tease the tip, with your tongue… work it into the eye,” I instructed.

Like a good little student, she obeyed and also started to rhythmically squeeze his fattening girth. I watched, my one hand between my thighs squeezing my mound, the other resting in the small of Mel’s back. My body seemed to ache as I shifted closer and watched her tongue work its way beneath Michael’s foreskin. “Very good, Miss Cooper,” I grinned as Michael mumbled in his sleep, “Now continue with your tongue but slide your lips over the head.”

Her eyes glanced at me as she did what she was told. The effect on Michael was evident as his length rapidly shot past the six-inch mark and within less than twenty seconds had achieved its full, thick glory of just over seven inches. I wondered had he known it was Mel that was ‘blowing’ him, would he have gained even more length?

Mel sucked on the head and I knew that his foreskin had retracted and precum would be leaking from the eye by now. Mel sucked hard on his glans, obviously enjoying it. “Softer… slower. We’re in no hurry,” I offered as I slid my hand up to her neck. “Do you like it, Miss Cooper?”

She reluctantly released the glans from her mouth, “Yes… I think I love it,” she pulled her eyes from it and looked at me, “I loved the taste of you on it!”

“Why, thank you,” I beamed and felt a fresh flow of those juices from between my legs, “When we get around to it, I think you’ll like them even more, fresh and straight from the source!”

“I know I will,” she agreed.

“Now, Miss Cooper, follow my lead,” I said quietly, fully aware of the twins asleep in the room across the hall. I leaned in close to Michael’s cock, holding it straight up at right angles from his crotch and kissed it near the base. Mel copied me and the two of us stared into each other’s eyes as we kissed and licked our way up the shaft, cleaning the last of the earlier dried secretions.

Michael groaned appreciatively in his sleep and I wondered what his subconscious was creating for the sensations he was experiencing.

We worked our way up in unison, slowly and attentively covering every millimetre of it. I could see Mel grinning broadly as we reached the top and our mouths met covering Michael’s glans. Tongues swirled around the sensitive head, copious amounts of his precum leaking out as we closed our eyes and succumbed to the feel and tastes within our mouths.

I figured it had been at least six years since I had last enjoyed sharing my husband’s cock and vowed not to let it be so long. We’d avoided any long-time assignations, before the twins had come along, for fear of jealousy, so generally two or three times had been our limit with any one person. I had little reason to think that this would be our one- and only time involving Mel but I feared the doubt in the back of my mind that it would indeed be that.

Deep in my soul, in contradiction to our previous safeguards, I prayed that this would be the start of a long-term, intimate friendship. Without a doubt, there was a thought that this was a young woman we already loved and was not actually family. The twenty-year age gap wasn’t even a consideration and that she was our neighbour obviously meant that she was somebody we couldn’t avoid or keep at a distance like our previous hook-ups. Not that I wanted to.

The raw desire that was influencing my plans for the future was that Mel was innocent, although the lack of underwear suggested a curious and willing innocence. She was someone we could mould; someone we could help shape and explore all those fantasies and desires we’d had. In particular, for me at least, the desire to be a ‘man’ and use a toy that I would need to order, on her.

I felt Michael’s cock twitch and reached down to the base of his cock and held it tightly for the second time that night as the image of the toy being used on him sprang into my mind. I dropped my head back and Mel looked quizzically between me and the twitching cock in front of her. She watched mesmerized as the glans throbbed six or seven times before calming as Michael mumbled loudly in his sleep.

A visible drop of his cum formed upon his eye and I could see Mel wanting to taste it. I held up a finger instructing her to wait. I looked at Michael and selfishly waited till his breathing had calmed down.

And, of course, as a bonus, I would be disciplined! Something else that was on Mel’s educational curriculum.

Happy with my slumbering husband, I released the pressure on the base of his cock and the pearl of cum swelled atop his glans. “Be my guest, Miss Cooper,” I said softly.

I was licking my own lips as I watched her reach out her tongue after the briefest of hesitations and lap at the large pearl of semen. I felt my pussy trickle as the globule collapsed at Mel’s first touch and spilt down towards his bunched-up foreskin. Some remained on the tip of her tongue, which retreated back into her mouth.

“Well, Miss Cooper,” I asked, “Are you a disciple of cock sucking?”

She looked at me and nodded slowly and then a little faster. She spied the remnants, white against Michael’s angry red glans and slid her mouth eagerly over it. I could see her tongue swirling beneath her cheeks as she greedily gathered up the rest.

“A good student shares,” I stated and I had barely finished the last word as her lips smacked into mine, her hands grabbing my head and kissing me with a wonderful, inexperienced passion. The salty taste of Michael’s sperm on Mel’s tongue sent shivers down my spine and I felt my pussy leak even more.

When we broke our kiss, I took her face in my hands. My chest was heaving as I looked her in the eyes and asked, “Do you wish to know more?” she turned to look at the hard, fat cock beside our faces.

“Yes,” she answered in barely more than a whisper, knowing exactly where we were headed.

“You’re a virgin,” I asked, half-stated and she nodded, “And are you on birth control?”

HAYFA
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HAYFA

She bit her bottom lip before shaking her head and replying, “No.”

I looked at her staring at my husband’s cock and wondered if she had been thinking of lying. Even though I’d had her interests at heart when I asked the question, the thought of ‘breeding’ her rose in my mind. I shook the thought away as far as the back of my mind and possibly my own womb as the trickle of my juices had ramped up considerably. I didn’t look down for fear I would see another stain that needed cleaning.

I shifted to Michael’s bedside drawer and opened it. After a quick search, I found a pack-of-three and pulled one out. I had no idea how old they were and was shocked to see that they were out of date by four years. I moved back beside Mel and broached the bad news, “It’s obviously been a while since we used these,” I offered, showing her the foil packet, “But, we use them anyway and we make sure when he cums you’re not still on his cock!”

“Okay,” she replied eagerly. “Shouldn’t we wake him now?”

“No… he loves to be woken with a cunt or a mouth on his cock,” I answered selfishly and without an iota of guilt, “But, we have to be quiet, the twins,” she nodded, “and as it’s your first time, we will take it slow and gently… do you trust me?”

“Completely, Allie, completely!” she answered.

I ripped open the condom and placed it atop Michael’s glans, squeezing the teat before rolling it down his shaft. Mel giggled, “You’ve done that before,” she commented.

“Once or twice… if they’d been in date and flavoured I wouldn’t have used my hands!” I grinned.

I almost laughed aloud at the confusion on Mel’s face before she simply said, “Oh!” and blushed.

I guided Mel up to straddle his thighs and then knelt before them, holding Michael’s cock upright. Fuck, I should’ve shoved the vibe up my cunt, I thought and then instructed my ‘student’, “A little lower, Miss Cooper.”

It was a shame about the condom. Michael’s white cock in contrast to Mel’s darker skin tones and her vibrant red gash would have been perfect. Even so, the safe-sex version before me had my own cunt literally dripping.

She obeyed, her hands gripping her thighs and her fingernails indenting her flesh as the sheathed glans brushed her outer labia. A small rivulet of her juices ran down the latex-free condom. “I… it looks so…” Mel whispered nervously.

“Shhh… my child,” I comforted her, “We take it slow… your cunt is a wonderful thing, it will be able to take Michael easily once it’s ready,” Another rivulet appeared, “And trust me, you are so definitely wet enough for it!”

I used my fingers to spread Mel’s delicious pussy and pressed the tip of my husband’s cock into our babysitter’s dripping slit. “A little lower,” I instructed and watched her quim spread a little more and the glans press inside her. Two more rivulets descended the shaft and I could feel far more leaking out of my own cunt and running down my thighs to my soiled and stained stockings. “Now ease down… as you feel comfortable,” I said, looking up into her eyes and added, “My sweet baby.”

A couple of tears were running down her cheeks as she gazed back at me, “I love you, Allie, I do,” she said breathlessly, “And Michael too.”

I stood up and wrapped my arms around her, “We love you, Mel… you're like family, just not flesh and blood,” I replied, kissing her softly on the lips. She eased down and I knew all of my husband’s glans was inside her virgin pussy. A fraction further and she whimpered and paused.

I held her face in my palms as I watched her eyes flinch, “You know what that is? Inside you?” I asked and she nodded. “It’s going to hurt briefly and then sting some… but, then… It’s all pleasure from then on, baby.”

“I… I… will you?” she asked nervously.

“Of course, baby, of course,” I kissed her deeply and placed my hands on her hips. In my head, I felt like I was to be the one taking Mel’s virginity and not my husband. I knew without a doubt there was going to be a new toy in ‘our’ future and, mischievously, possibly evilly, decided that Mel would be taking Michael’s virginity and my hands would be on her ass and my head beneath the two of them.

I gave a little jerk with my hands and stifled Mel’s “Ow!” with our kiss as her hymen broke. She whimpered onto my tongue as I gripped her thighs and eased her down another inch. My own cunt was positively running with my juices and I mentally added the bedclothes to the cleaning list as I edged her down a little more.

“Ohh fuck!” Mel moaned as we broke our kiss, “I feel so full.”

I eased her up a fraction and then down a little further, “You’re a woman now… and you’re fucking my husband,” I answered.

“Ohhh, yesss… thank you, Allie… thank you so much,” she replied with tears running down her face.

I leaned back and looked down at their conjoined crotches, “Full?  Not yet, baby… only about half!”

“No,” she gasped and I had to put a finger to her lips, “No?” she whispered.

I nodded and then the man we were using groaned and mumbled incoherently. I stilled Mel’s thighs as Michael said, “Mo right lee.”

“Random,” I grinned at Mel and dropped to my knees.

“He said you were so tight, Allie,” Mel giggled.

I took a moment to decipher what I had heard and figured the babysitter was right. “Well, he was half right,” I whispered back as Michael mumbled some more.

“Hush, Micky. The twins!” I offered to my mumbling husband and he grunted in response, “Imagine it’s sweet luscious Mel… she’s using your lovely hard cock to take her cherry, you’re breaking her in! Making her a woman! You’ve wanted her for a long time, haven’t you, Michael?”

“Ohhh… yes, mmmm… Mel…” he mumbled back.

I gently placed my hand on his sac and was happy that he wasn’t about to ejaculate. I stared at my husband’s sheathed cock that was glistening with Mel’s juices plus a reddish hint around her slit. “When you’re ready, Miss Cooper, gently up and down… do I have to say, more down than up, as you feel comfortable?”

“Oh fuck, no, Mrs. Carter,” she agreed and eased down a little before rising up. I watched fascinated, feeling at a slight remove. In all...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by wyliecoyote
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments