Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Won't You Be My Neighbor [Part 5]

"All things must pass."

33
6 Comments 6
2.0k Views 2.0k
2.0k words 2.0k words

Author's Notes

"This is the fifth part of an ongoing(ish) series. I won't tell you how you should read, but traditionally most readers have found the story makes the most sense if you start at the beginning."

It was halfway through the third week since Susan had moved into her new place. She and Aiden were lying in her bed after a particularly vigorous performance, basking in the sexual afterglow. Susan rested her head on Aiden’s chest, letting her fingers lazily drift through the downy hairs on his forearm - up and down, up and down. She felt contented, but also aware of something gnawing at the edges of that contentment as the darkness of evening overcame the weakening afternoon light.

“...Aiden?”

“Yeah?” the boy from next door responded in a sleepy voice.

“I think we need to talk,” she said.

“Huh?”

“I mean about us,” Susan clarified.

“Us?”

“Yeah,” Susan said. She took a long pause, then continued, “I don’t know if we can go on like this.”

“Huh? Why not?” Aiden asked, becoming more alert to the conversation. “Did I do something wrong? I can fix it. Just tell me what I need to do.”

Susan slipped out from under the sheets and crossed the bedroom to turn on the lights. She didn’t need to look back to know that Aiden’s eyes were greedily watching her naked ass as she went. The boy was insatiable. Susan had loved that about him. He was always ready and willing whenever she wanted it, as often as she wanted it. And with a little patience and practice, she’d been able to mentor him in the delicious ways she needed to be pleasured. He’d been a quick learner and an eager student. But, as good as the sex was, it wasn’t enough.

“No, Aiden, You’ve been wonderful...” Susan replied, returning to the bed. She reached between his legs, grabbing hold of his flaccid cock. “At least that’s been wonderful. But...”

“But what?” Aiden asked, unsure of whether to be upset at the direction of the conversation or excited by the gentle tugging movements of her hand around his quickly hardening junk.

“It’s just sex, Aiden,” Susan said. “As good as it is, it can’t be anything more than that.”

“What are you saying?” Aiden asked with a worried tone.

“Listen, Aiden, you’ve been over here almost every other day since we started this thing.”

“Uh huh,” Aiden acknowledged.

“And we’ve been telling your mother that you’re helping me fix things around the house, right?” Susan asked, building her case.

“Yeah, so?” Aiden replied.

“Well, how long can you go on ‘fixing’ things around here?” Susan challenged with a finger-quote gesture. “I mean, it’s not like the place is at risk for falling down, is it?”

“Nah, it’s in pretty good shape,” Aiden agreed. Despite having cum less than an hour ago, his cock had become fully erect again at just the slightest provocation. Susan tightened her grip around it.

“So, how long before your mother starts to see through the excuses?” Susan asked, bringing her fingers to the sensitive tip of his penis and allowing them to play there. “How long before she starts to suspect something is up?”

“Uh...” Aiden replied, but Susan was uncertain whether it was to what she had said or to what she was doing to him.

“A girl can only pretend to be so helpless,” Susan informed him. “Your mother must be starting to think I’m the most weak, incompetent, dependent woman on the planet.”

“Who cares what she thinks?” Aiden objected with an obviously put-on tone of courage. He began to stroke her breast and tease her areola. Susan felt her nipples tingle and engorge at his touch.

“I do,” Susan admitted, burying her face in the crook between his neck and collarbone. “And so do you.” She planted little kisses between the words, working her way up to his earlobe. “You’re too young for me,” she whispered as she nibbled.

“I’m an adult,” Aiden argued, taking hold of both her tits and giving them a rough squeeze.

“Barely,” Susan shot back. “And you’re still fifteen years younger than me, no matter how old you are. You should be with someone your own age.” She began to stroke his erection steadily.

“I don’t want someone my own age; I want you,” Aiden protested. His hand left her breast and began to explore the growing dampness between her thighs.

“Yeah, that’s- Oh fuck!” Aiden’s finger passed over her clit, temporarily interrupting Susan’s train of thought. She recovered quickly. “That’s another part of the problem.”

“Why?” Aiden asked.

“I- I’m worried you’re starting to develop feelings,” Susan said.

“I do like you, Susan,” Aiden admitted. “Like, really like you.”

“No, you don’t,” Susan responded. “You really like sex. You’re still too young to know the difference.”

“I know the difference,” Aiden argued. One finger, then two, sank inside of Susan while his thumb pressed against her clit.

“If you did, you’d see we can’t keep going on like -,” Susan said until Aiden began to curl his fingers inside of her soaking wet pussy, pushing against her sensitive G-spot and taking her breath away. “I- Jesus, Aiden- I can’t- Fuck- Yes- I can’t be your girlfriend. Shit. We- We have to stop.”

As great as Aiden was with his hands, she needed to feel his cock inside of her again. She gave it one final squeeze, then climbed on top of him, straddling his hips. She reached between them, and grabbed hold of his erection, holding it steady as she lowered herself slowly onto it. She felt a little pressure at her opening, pushed past it, took his throbbing head into herself, and descended further, savoring the feeling of every millimeter as she filled herself with his girth.

Emasquirt27
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Emasquirt27

Susan leaned forward, placing her hands on Aiden’s chest as she began to rock her hips back and forth, enjoying the solidity of Aiden’s erection inside her. Aiden began to buck beneath her, pushing himself deeper inside, but he was throwing off her rhythm.

“Shh,” Susan said, taking hold of his wrists, and moving his hands from her hips to pin them above his head. “Just lie back and let me... yeah, that’s the way.”

Aiden relaxed, looking up at her with a goofy sort of admiration as she rode him steadily to her second climax of the day. When it came, she felt warmth and a tingling tremble beginning deep inside her. The feeling spread quickly through her entire body, and her pussy vibrated in spasms around Aiden’s thick hard cock. After it had passed, she lifted herself off of Aiden, seeing that his cock was soaking in her creamy juices. It twitched with expectant excitement, still needing release.

“This has to be the last time,” Susan informed him as she promised herself.

“But-” Aiden began to whine. Susan shut him up with a kiss.

“Unless you want last time to be the last time,” she warned, pulling her face away from his, and taking hold of his cock again. “We can stop now, if you’d prefer.”

“No!” Aiden practically begged. “Please.”

Susan nodded knowingly. She repositioned herself between his legs and bent so that her lips brushed the tip of his desperate erection. As they parted slightly to take him inside her mouth, she could smell, feel, and taste herself on him. She began slowly, delicately circling his head with her tongue, licking him clean of her juices. She could sense his building excitement as she explored more and more of his length with her mouth. Over the course of several minutes, she expertly teased him until he was almost ready to burst.

“Last time?” Susan asked, pausing long enough to allow a panicked expression to cross Aiden’s face.

“Yeah! Yeah! Sure. Okay. Last time,” Aiden agreed urgently.

“Hmm,” Susan responded, turning her attention back to his throbbing cock. She knew she’d miss this - the way that she could tantalize him so easily, bringing him to the edge of release, the power and control she had over him in these moments, and the look of tortured desperation in his eyes. “Well, we’d better make it count, then,” Susan concluded. With determination, she bent forward, returning his cock to her mouth. This time, she forced her head down while relaxing her throat muscles, swallowing his entire hot hard length.

It was a matter of seconds before she felt his cock begin to pulse wildly. Aiden closed his eyes tight and let out a loud growl as his semen shot deep down her throat and into her belly. Susan swallowed his full load, working her throat muscles around his length. She was surprised at how much there was, even though it was his second time in a matter of hours.

As the explosive spurts faded to a dribble, Susan let his cock slip out of her throat. She noticed a satisfied smile spreading across Aiden’s face as she gasped for breath. Once she recovered, she leaned forward again, kissing, licking, and sucking the tip of his penis, determined to drink every last drop from him. Finally, as his erection began to soften in her mouth, she lay back on her pillow, next to him.

“That was a pretty good note to end on, don’t you think?” Susan asked him after a few quiet minutes had passed between them.

“I, um...” Aiden started but seemed to run into a tangle of confused thoughts. He paused thoughtfully for a second, then changed direction. “So, what now?”

“Now?” Susan repeated. “Now, we get up, clean up, get dressed, and we go on being neighbors.”

“Without benefits,” Aiden commented sulkily.

“Trust me, it’s for the best,” Susan tried to reassure the boy. “You’re going to meet a girl your own age. She’s going to make you very happy and give you everything you need; everything I can’t give you. And if you remember what you’ve learned with me these last few weeks, you’re going to make her very happy, too.”

“And what about you?” Aiden asked.

“What about me?” Susan returned.

“Are you going to meet someone else? Are they going to give you everything you need? Will you be happy?”

“Maybe,” Susan said uncertainly. It had been so long since the divorce. Seducing her eager teenage virgin next-door neighbor had been one thing, but it was another entirely to start a mature relationship with a mature man. Just the idea of opening her heart that way again to someone else gave her anxiety. “I don’t know,” Susan admitted honestly. “But I’ll tell you something.”

“What?” Aiden asked hopefully.

“You’ve really helped me, you know. After my divorce, I was in a really bad place. I felt like damaged goods. I didn’t know if I could connect with anyone anymore. But you’ve made me feel attractive again - like a truly desirable woman. I needed the reminder. You have no idea what it’s meant to me. Thank you.”

“If you ever forget again, and need another reminder, don’t forget, I’m right next door,” Aiden offered.

Susan chuckled. “I know. Thanks. But I feel like I’m finally ready to move on, and I feel like I owe that to you. So, thanks, again. You should move on, too. You’ve got so much life ahead of you, so much to explore. I’m sure you’ll have great loves and maybe some great heartbreaks, and everything else that goes with being young and in love. It wouldn’t be fair for me to keep you from that. You know what I mean?”

“I- I think so,” Aiden admitted reluctantly. Susan wasn’t certain she’d fully convinced him that she was looking out for them both. However, she felt that she’d done all she could, and Aiden would need to do the rest of the work on his own to get over it. With time, he’d come to accept it was the right decision, and the whole affair would eventually fade to a memory they could look back on in tender fondness.

Published 
Written by Just_A_Guy_You_Know
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments