Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Chapter 3 in the tale about a collection of wedding guests. If you haven't read the previous chapters, you probably should. <p> [ADVERT] </p>If you like what you've read, please tap the "like" button and leave a comment. Enjoy!"

Serena had met Scott when they were preparing to stand for their friends Jessie and James at the wedding. Their first meeting was about two weeks before the event and neither was particularly attracted to each other. It wasn’t until the evening of the rehearsal and the party that followed that things started getting serious.

Serena’s biggest problem was not outshining the bride on her big day. Jessie is a pretty woman, full-figured with incredible breasts but Serena was flat-out gorgeous. A mix of Nordic and Mediterranean heritage, she was blessed with the olive-coloured skin of her mother’s Greek ancestors and the blonde hair and blue eyes of her father from Norway.

Scott was aptly named as his heritage was from Scotland. He was rugged and handsome, his face showing the scars of a youth playing rugby.

This brings us to the party in question. It was hosted by Simon, a co-worker and friend of Jessie’s and his lovely wife Kelly. Jessie called Simon her work-dad and was walking her up the aisle in place of her late father, Kelly had been recruited to play piano for the service. The rehearsal went quickly and well, it was not a complicated affair and after, Simon and Kelly invited the wedding party back to their house.

In all, there were eight people, the hosts, the bride and groom, another couple who were standing with them, Scott the best man and Serena the Maid of Honour. As the latter two were the only ones who weren’t there as a couple, there was some initial awkwardness as they made small talk. No, neither was in a serious relationship and neither was particularly looking for one at the moment.

As the drinks flowed and the conversations became louder which forced Scott and Serena to move closer together to converse. The conversation turned a bit risqué at one point and, although neither of them had thought about wanting or having a companion for the evening before that point, they both seemed to arrive at that conclusion around the same time. The others were clustered around the kitchen island while he and Serena were on the living room couch.

The other couple was standing sort of in between, trying to converse with everyone. The turn of the conversation had spurred something in them as well because they started making out a bit, trading soft kisses with flicking tongues. Seeing this, Serena thought it might be nice to kiss Scott and soon they too were making out on the couch. They tried to be somewhat discrete as their hands started exploring their bodies. Before long it was time to decide whether to keep drinking or leave while they still could. Kelly offered the use of their spare beds to the guests and things worked out rather well when the one couple decided to take their leave. That left four beds for six people. The hosts had their own bed and Jessie and James had been living together so that left Scott and Serena to take the other two beds.

One was a double bed in a spare bedroom, the other was a pull-out couch in the hosts’ home office. Scott didn’t want to make any assumptions so he gallantly offered the bed to Serena while he would sleep on the pull-out. She smiled sweetly at his offer and thanked him with a soft kiss. After they finished their drinks, Jessie and James excused themselves to bed and their hosts did soon after, telling them to stay up as late as they wished.

They returned to the couch to continue getting acquainted and before long, Serena’s hand slipped into Scott’s lap and rubbed his now erect cock. Smiling coyly, she asked, “Are you going to make me sleep alone tonight?” She kissed him deeply to convince him to see things her way.

“I didn’t want to make any assumptions,” he said. “You can’t be too careful these days.”

“Are you waiting for me to ask you to sleep with me?” she asked.

“Like I said, I didn’t want to make any assumptions, but if an invitation was extended, it would be accepted.”

Serena decided to leave no ambiguity, “Scott, I want to fuck you,” she panted, out of breath from their kissing. She smiled at him and quoted a famous line from a famous movie, “Take me to bed or lose me forever!”

They stood up and he scooped her up and carried her to the bedroom, pushing the door closed with his heel. As they undressed each other they heard Jessie and James in the next room. Serena smiled as she heard Jessie taking charge commanding James to fuck her cunt, then her face finally commanding him to drive his cock into her ass. “That’s our Jessie!” she said quietly as they stopped to listen as she came loudly and presumably wetly, they could hear their bodies slapping together as James fucked her and each slap was accompanied by a moan or a scream from her.

“God damn, she’s getting it good!” Scott whispered as he returned his attention to removing Serena’s remaining clothing. Soon they were nude and Scott stepped back slightly to admire her body. “You are too cute!” he said as his eyes scanned over her taut form.

“You’re pretty easy on the eyes yourself!” she said. They embraced and fell on the bed and picked up where they left off, exploring each other’s bodies with their hands and mouths. By this time Jessie and James had finished but they heard another muffled sound come from the end of the hall, “Oh Fuck Kelly, that’s it swallow my load!” they heard and they grinned as they stopped for a moment to imagine what that scene might look like, a sixty-something man and his fifty-something wife, her lips on his cock and his head thrown back in ecstasy.

“I’ve never listened to people fuck before,” he said.

“Oh, man, the stories I could tell you! When you’re Jessie’s friend, you get to listen to it all the time!” she giggled. “Remind me to tell you about our vacation in Vegas!”

“I thought what happened in Vegas, stays in Vegas!” he said.

“Then take me to Vegas and I’ll tell you!” she laughed. “Now, where were we?”

“I think I was just about to find out if you taste as good as you look!” he said. He kissed his way down and settled between her thighs. For ten minutes he licked and sucked and probed, repeatedly bringing her to the edge of paradise before relenting.

She pulled him up beside her and whispered, “Damn, you are good!” She kissed him then urged him onto his back, “My turn for a taste test!” She was a particularly talented cocksucker, James had told her so only the previous weekend as she spent the weekend with her best friend and her fiancé. Just as he had edged her to the brink of orgasm, so she did with him. Every time she felt him getting close, she took her mouth off him, looked up and smiled, “Not yet!”

AdaRichi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AdaRichi

After being edged a half-dozen times, he urged her up beside him, “Damn, you are good!” he echoed her previous words. She smiled and kissed him, just as she could taste her natural lubricant on his tongue so he could taste his pre-cum on hers. Hey kissed for another minute or so then she looked at him, “You have something, right?” He shook his head and she smiled, “Good thing one of us came prepared!”

She got off the bed and retrieved a small package from her purse. Ripping it open, she popped it in her mouth before going down on him and using her lips and tongue to roll it onto him. She double-checked the fit with her fingers and came back up to kiss him, “Mmmmmmm, strawberry!” she giggled.

She swung her hips over him and lowered herself down onto his cock. He watched her face intently as she controlled their coupling, leaning forward with her hands on his shoulders and rocking her hips to slide him in and out. “That feels nice,” she whispered e before leaning down to kiss him. They stayed in that position for a few minutes then Scott made a suggestion.

“How bout I fuck you from behind?” he said hoarsely.

“Not in my ass,” she said as she lifted off of him and got on all fours. He took position behind her and pushed her shoulders down, pinning them to the mattress and causing her ass to stick way up and make her pussy available to him. She reached back and grasped him to position him at her entrance and he pushed himself in until his hips slapped against her bottom.

He felt her fingertips against his shaft as he slid out and in and she fingered her clit. Every so often she would slip a finger in beside him and tickle her G-Spot. Their breath became ragged and they struggled not to be too loud, it turns out they didn’t need to be, everyone else was sound asleep.

Serena buried her face in a pillow to contain her moans as she came. For Scott’s part, he kept driving into her for another minute or so until he too reached the mountain top. He drove forward one last time and it was all she could do not to flop forward onto her stomach as she felt his cock surge inside her. Sadly, the condom robbed her of the one thing she liked most, the feel of warm cum on her insides but she revelled in the sensations she was getting.

Scott wanted to keep stroking into her, one of his talents was that he stayed hard for a minute or so after he came, but the fear of a broken condom kept him from doing so. He held himself into her for a moment, then got up off her. She surprised him by pushing him onto his back and stripping the condom off before opening her mouth and sucking all the cum from his dick. Then she came up and kissed him, sharing his slick saltiness with her tongue. Then she collapsed beside him.

“That was pretty good,” she panted. “Fuck I hate condoms!”

“Me too,” he said, “They’re a necessary evil I’m afraid.”

“Yeah, I know.” She kissed him and then looked up at him. “You didn’t mind that whole sharing your cum thing did you?”

“No, not at all,” he said. “I figure if I’m going to ask you to taste it, I should have to as well.”

“Most guys don’t think that way,” she said. “That was the deal breaker in my last relationship, he kept promising he would but never did. Then, the last time we were together I gave him the choice, eat your cum from my pussy or get out. I really thought he’d do it.”

“You don’t even have to ask me,” Scott said, “First time I come in your pussy, I will lick you clean!” They kissed for a bit and then she settled into his shoulder.

“That was good,” Scott said, “next time will be better!”

The next morning his stirring woke her. “Hi,” he whispered.

“Hi yourself,” she replied. They listened for a moment and heard nothing. “I’ll be right back.” She slipped out of bed and he marvelled at her perfect form as she padded to the washroom. She returned a moment later and it was his turn. “Fuck you’re hot!” she whispered as he walked away from her.

He returned a moment later and crawled back in beside her. “Do you like morning sex?” she asked as she kissed him.

“Morning, afternoon, evening, middle of the night, yes,” he replied.

“Good,” she said. As they had the previous evening, they got each other aroused and ready but there was not so much edging this time. She rolled onto her back and spread her legs to receive him and he asked about another condom. “I only had the one,” she replied. “Don’t worry about it, I’ll go to the drugstore later.”

He shook his head and laid beside her, “You don’t need a condom for a sixty-nine!” he said.

She smiled at him, “No, you don’t!” She moved over top of him and assumed the position, “Quietly!” she whispered. Ten minutes later he had licked and suckled her to orgasm after which she shared his come with him again but she didn’t share his entire load, half of it went straight down her throat as he came while her nose was touching his belly.

“Is it always ladies first with you?” she asked.

“I try,” he replied.

“Where have you been all my life?” she asked with a smile. They kissed some more and only then did they hear the sounds of the others in the kitchen laughing and joking. “You go down first,” she said, “I have to go get cleaned up a little.” He agreed and pulled his clothes on before going across the hall to the washroom and then going downstairs. As they passed each other in the hall, she grabbed him and kissed him, “That was a fun night!” she said.

“It sure was!” he replied.

He was greeted by the usual good morning wishes, as was Serena when she came down a few minutes later. She was waiting for someone to say something but it appeared no one suspected anything. Then Jessie spoke, “So, how was he?”

Everyone laughed and she turned red. Then James added something about showing Scott how to make her scream. She rushed back upstairs to compose herself. She wasn’t embarrassed in the least but she knew Jessie would be merciless with her teasing. Then she decided to nip that in the bud.

She went back downstairs, took a sip of her coffee and moved to Scott’s side. “It was pretty good,” she said, “but next time, it will be better!” She pulled Scott in for a hot kiss, “And for the record, mister, the next time is going to be later today when you take me home!”

A little while later after helping their hosts clean up, they all left. As they stood by her car kissing, they made plans for that night. “My place, seven o’clock. I’ll get the condoms, you get the white wine and chocolates.”

“It’s a date,” he said. They kissed again and then she got into her car and left, making a mental note to go to an adult shop to get some lube for her ass.

Published 
Written by CaressofSteel
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments