Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My First Happy Ending Massage

"Don't be shy. Take those off. Trust me."

42
7 Comments 7
7.4k Views 7.4k
1.3k words 1.3k words

This is a true story, it happened in the summer of 2008.

I was home on a Saturday and horny. I didn't have a lot of sex partners at this time. There were a few but our schedules didn't always work out. This was one of those days.

I started looking through the erotic encounters section on Craigslist. I came across a massage ad that caught my eye. There was a beautiful mature black woman who had five pictures in this ad. She had a large beautiful ass and some other lingerie pictures. Her name in the ad was Mia. I did a web search of her number to try and see if she was real.

Some sites came up where she had been reviewed. From what I could see she had really good reviews. The best part was that she was in Woodland Hills, the same area as me.

I'd never had a happy ending massage before. My friends had told me about how awesome they were. I had looked at the ads on Craigslist before. I had called an escort for sex once. It was a rushed and cold experience.

I decided to call Mia. Hopefully, it would be different. A woman picked up the phone, she had a very sexy voice. She told me that it was one hundred and forty for an hour. I said that was fine. She gave me her address and told me to be there at three.

I started making my way to the address that she gave me. I stopped by an ATM to get her fee. Then I kept driving west on Ventura Blvd. I got to her street eventually and drove into the south hills. This was a nice area. I arrived at her house which was very nice from the outside. I parked on the street and walked to her door.

It was a hot day in Woodland Hills. I was sweating a little bit. I rang the doorbell and the girl from the ad answered the door. She was probably in her forties. She had on a short summer dress.

"Hi, I'm Mia. Please come in," she said with a huge and inviting smile.

I followed her into her living room, she had a massage table set up there. All of the window shades were down. Luckily she had the air conditioner on. I put her fee plus a tip down on the massage table.

"May I use your bathroom?" I asked.

"Of course, it's down the stairs that way," she replied.

Once in the bathroom, I wiped the sweat from my face with a towel. I almost wanted to take a second shower but I'd just taken one before I left. I started walking back up the stairs. Mia was putting a towel on the table with her back towards me. She was bending over. Her dress only covered half of her ass. She wasn't wearing any panties. She wasn't even trying to hide it. Her ass cheeks looked amazing. I felt my cock move, it was starting to get erect.

I walked up the stairs and to the table.

"Take your clothes off and get on the table face down, ok?" she said.

I did as she said but I kept my boxer briefs on. I started walking towards the table.

"Don't be shy. Take those off. Trust me," she said and laughed.

I took them off and then got on the table face down. I lay there for a minute and then Mia came up to my right side. She touched my back and I jumped a little. She laughed.

"Is this your first massage?" she asked.

"It is. I've been tempted but haven't done it until now," I replied.

"I'll make sure it's special. You'll be addicted," Mia said in a seductive voice.

Mia proceeded to give me an amazing massage. She had her certifications, we talked about it during the massage. She started at my shoulders and worked her way down my back. It was a deep massage and extremely relaxing. Then she worked on my ass cheeks. After that, she worked her way down my legs and to my feet. I was covered in massage oil.

FloraFauy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
FloraFauy

It started to get heated when she worked her way back up my legs. She got to my thighs and asked me to spread my legs apart. She was working the inside of my thighs, giving them a deep massage. Then she massaged my upper thighs. Her hand was brushing lightly against my balls. She was tickling them with her nails. It felt wonderful. Mia continued up my ass cheeks. She teased my taint and asshole with her fingertips.

"Go ahead and turn over for me," she said in a low and sexy voice.

I was a little nervous. There was no towel covering me. I went ahead and rolled onto my back. My semi-erect cock was there for her to see. I saw that she had removed her dress and was naked.

Mia started on my shoulders and chest. She was leaning over my face and putting her b-cup tits right by my mouth. I wanted to put them in my mouth but I wasn't sure if she was ok with that. I let her continue to massage me. She worked her way down my stomach again and brushed against my cock a few times.

Mia then worked on my legs again. She was deeply massaging my thighs. Then she slowly moved her right hand up and started to rub my balls with her palm. It felt so good with all of the massage oil. She used her nails to lightly scratch my balls and taint.

"Are you glad that you called me?" Mia said and laughed.

"Very," I replied.

Mia then took the shaft of my cock in her right hand. She started stroking it slowly. I decided to look down and watch what she was doing. She would stroke my cock for a while with her right hand. Then she'd use both hands to cup my balls. She'd move them further down and rub my taint. Then back to the shaft.

"Don't be shy. You can touch me too," Mia said.

I wasn't sure what was off-limits.

"Where should I touch you?" I asked.

"Put your hand on my ass," she said.

I put my right hand on her left ass cheek. It was big in a good way. It was very firm.

She started stroking my cock harder and faster. I wasn't going to be able to last much longer.

"Oooh, you have precum on your dick," Mia said.

She grabbed my cock at the base with her right hand and put it in her mouth. Mia was stroking the shaft with her right hand as she swirled her tongue around the head of my cock. I couldn't hold back any longer. Mia then went back to just stroking me very aggressively. I started cumming. I came very hard. Two streams of cum flew over me. They went about five feet and landed on her carpet. The rest was in her hands and on my stomach.

"Wow, you're a shooter. I love that," Mia said.

"Sorry I made a mess," I replied.

"It's a good mess. Don't worry about it," she said.

Mia grabbed a wet hand towel and cleaned me up. I then took a quick shower to get the oil off of me. I got dressed. Mia and I hugged and I kissed her. I grabbed her ass cheeks one last time for the day.

"Please come back. I want to get to know you better," she said.

I came back many times. Mia and I became friends. We're not the closest of friends but we still talk to this day.

Published 
Written by jamespm_1975
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments