Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Everything Is Good In My Holiday Home - Part 5 Of 7

"She blinked one eye flirtatiously as she energetically sucked on my thumb"

27
2 Comments 2
1.8k Views 1.8k
3.2k words 3.2k words

"FUCK!"

"Good evening, dear neighbour," it sounded from a deep, warm and friendly voice. It was the father from the rental summer house next door. He stood right up against the front door, and was about to tumble in when I opened it, while the daughter, the deranged harlot, stood carefully in the background. She was nervous, and stood just so far away that my outdoor light could barely pick up her figure, and hid cunningly in the dark behind her dear father.

"Well, good evening, is everything okay?" I asked, trying to sound concerned and completely ignorant about the reason for his visit. Of course I knew very well why he was here. But my experience with police officers had hardened me, so a pitiful old man like him was nothing.

"My daughter here," he half-turned and looked at his ashamed daughter, who clung tightly to one arm, and otherwise looked like a frozen icicle, as tense as she was. "Smoked weed here today while we haven't been home." He looked at me with a serious look, and shook his head at his dear baby girl.

“Weed? Where the hell did you get that from?” I raised my head to look over the father and towards the daughter.

"Yes, you see, that's it," the father sighed.

"She claims she got it from you."

"From me?!" I exclaimed speechless, desperately trying to maintain the fake facade as the panic within me grew. My speechlessness was acting, but the panic was definitely not. I could clearly feel my heartbeat galloping around in my chest.

"What the hell, man! How dare you come around in these late hours with such idiotic accusations," I raised my voice, tightened the expression on my face, and puffed up a bit.

"Wow, wow, it wasn't like that," the father backed away a bit before continuing. “But I hope you can understand my suspicion. Besides, we know you smoke, it can be easily smelled over the hedge, especially in the evening,” he continued, trying to create a back cover for his actions. I narrowed my eyes and thought about my next move.

"I don't know what to say, dear neighbor. I can only deny and hope you take my word for it. If I'm being honest, I'd like to know where she gets her weed from, because I'm in a situation where I'm lacking,” I said, being sincere with the last part. If I wasn't very wrong I had two or three small joints left.

The father turned to his daughter and shook his head sadly, to show his deep disappointment in her.

“You can see for yourself! Two different stories, making it impossible to judge who to believe!” He turned to me again. "Thank you, dear neighbour, sorry for the inconvenience, and sorry that you had to interfere in our private affair."

“No reason,” I raised my arm and waved as he turned and left my property. He walked past his daughter without a single word. She followed him with wide eyes, and then looked up at me. I opened my eyes and actually felt sympathy for the poor beauty. It almost blew my mind that her father could be so naive to think that it couldn't have been me that his dear daughter had gotten the hash from in the first place. It made sense then, especially now that they could smell weed smoke from my property, which surprised me. But the fact that he chose to trust a total stranger over his own daughter, his own flesh and blood. Hold on, I was lost for words.

I giggled in surprise and shook my head in pity as I looked at his daughter. It didn't really occur to me that there were parents like him. The daughter turned and followed her father. I followed her with my gaze until she was off my lot and out of sight, then I closed the door behind me and went back inside.

"To think I got away so easily," I sighed, and was actually relieved that I got away unscathed. Things could have ended much worse.

A little over an hour later in the evening, I stood up against the door frame of the patio door, enjoying the moment with my one-smoke joint and the beginning night sounds of nature. Yes, you might think that we have heard that so many times before, but that was actually how my life worked when I was on holiday. I took care of myself, isolated myself from the outside world as much as I could, and drank and smoked when I had the opportunity. The TV was off, and only the living room lamp in the corner was on with dim light from a cheap energy-saving bulb, while I enjoyed my own company.

"Ahhhh," the silence was liberating, and the sky was cloudless, and was not shy to show off its many beautiful stars. They blinked eagerly down at me, reminding me that it was close to midnight. But the moment passed quickly as my sense of hearing picked up a rustling spectacle from the garden. My eyes darted around as I tried to locate the sound. Thank God they had gotten used to the darkness, and could see most of the garden a few meters ahead.

"Who's there?" I whispered out loud when I spotted a figure hiding behind a couple of my wild bushes.

"What are you up to?!" I continued as the figure emerged from the bushes and slowly moved towards me. It was a nail-biting moment. I clenched one fist, ready to fight, but also prepared to run inside and quickly lock the door behind me. The gentle breeze, and the many sounds of the night, only made it worse for the atmosphere.

A great relief flowed through me as I was finally able to put a face to the unfamiliar figure, who turned out to be the beautiful daughter as she arrived and stood just a few meters from my terrace. It was her long blonde hair that came into view first, followed by her blue cowboy jacket, with a large shoulder bag over it, and a pair of black Adidas pants with white stripes around the legs. She edged closer, and stopped abruptly when her feet reached the tile edge of the terrace. My eyebrows twitched in astonishment as she stared blankly at the ground a few feet from me.

“What do you want?” My voice was softer this time.

"Can I sleep with you tonight?" She slowly raised her head and looked sadly up at me with an almost lifeless expression on her face. I could quickly conclude that she had been crying because her cheeks were red.

"Why on earth would I allow that?" it flew out of me before I could think about the reason for her question.

"My father has thrown me out." Her voice cracked in the middle, and she began to snort. I tightened my lips, and had incredible difficulty hiding my inner joy. I had to take a deep calming breath to keep my superior smile off my lips.

"I don't really know," I replied passively, taking a cheerful whiff of the joint to let her sweat a little.

"Please be nice. I've been walking around the neighborhood for over an hour now. None of my friends are answering and I have nowhere else to go.”

I looked at her coldly without answering and then moved my gaze up to the stars and gave her the cold shoulder. As I stood there I could hear her feet moving. The sound of footsteps became clearer and finally, I could feel her touches.

"Come on, I'll be nice to you," she sang seductively in her feminine voice, and placed both hands lovingly on my chest. One of her index fingers danced in circular motions around one of my nipples, while the other hand caressed down to my crotch in slalom motions. The long nails tickled their way through my blouse and towards my cock, who registered every touch. A mild electric shock raced through my upper body as she reached down past my navel. My nipples soon became stiff and bulged out through the fabric, which the hot goddess took advantage of.

When her other hand reached down far enough, it dug searchingly up the outside of my shorts until it finally got hold of my growing member, which she gently squeezed. I sighed heavily as our eyes looked deep into each other's. She thrust her chin forward and smiled mischievously as her smile grew in step with my erection. She seemed impressed and I could sense a gushing lust welling up in her. However, I doubted whether it was genuine, but merely shook my head, concluding that it did not matter much whether it was genuine or not.

I placed my hand on the side of her narrow head and brushed one of the golden locks behind her ear. My thumb caressed her cheek lovingly, and slowly made its way towards the mischievous smile. I pushed the soft and warm lips, and at one point tilted the lower lip down. The bitch automatically loosened her jaws and invited my lustful thumb inside. It immediately accepted the offer, burrowing in between to land on the comfortable fleshy blanket of a tongue. She giggled moaning, and then embraced my thumb with her lips while her tongue made small and short licks. It was clear that she was playing with me, making an effort to show what she would do, to show her gratitude if I helped her.

KaraCrieg
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KaraCrieg

"What am I going to do with you," I whispered with the clear intention that she had to make it clear to me what she had in mind. She blinked one eye flirtatiously as she energetically sucked on my thumb, wiggling her eyebrows cheekily. I bit my bottom lip, and couldn´t get rid of the thought of my thumb being my cock instead.

"Let's go inside," I giggled cheerfully, pulling my hand towards me. Her lips still clamped around it, and released involuntarily as she no longer only reached.

"Flop!" it said that when we parted. She giggled and followed me inside.

I closed and locked the garden door when the beautiful goddess had come inside. She swung her bag off her shoulder, set it beside the couch, and straightened her hair, which she put both hands under and spread out like a long fan.

"Thank you," she whispered softly, and turned to me. I smiled and walked over to the coffee table to put down the joint I still had in my hands. She followed me with her gaze, and got a mildly disappointed expression on her face when she saw that I put the extinguished bean into the ashtray. I headed towards her, approaching slowly with careful steps, doing my best to read her impression. She seemed to be relatively comfortable in my company, but I could also sense doubts. I made the elevator look down at her, and in a spontaneous and quick movement, put both my hands on her blue cowboy vest. It gave her a set and she tried to back away, but I had a good grip and just pulled her close to me.

"You are mine," I thought, and tightened my lips. The thought of her being my possession for the next little while was almost unbearable, and almost impossible to break away from. She was my trophy, after a long battle that I finally won. We stood close to each other as I waited for her uneasiness at my quick move to subside.

When I could finally sense that she was feeling relaxed again, I pushed her chin up with my index finger. Her lips glistened and I couldn't hold back any longer. In a passionate moment, I put my lips on hers, sensing both the scent and the taste of her sweet lip balm. She didn't kiss back. I tried again, and finally got a mutual kiss back. That made me confident and I therefore started pushing. My kiss intensified and I immediately sensed that she was trying to pull away. It was probably a little too violent, but I didn't want her to let go. Not now. For that reason, I ran my hand around the back of her neck and the back of her head, where I could hold on tight, and press her towards me again.

We kissed for a long moment, and when I finally let go, the cheeky beauty was gasping for breath. I knew it would happen. She should have relaxed more, and given back so that the intense moment was more mutual. Instead, she seemed more startled than before, and in no way looked like she had enjoyed my loving embrace of her lips, quite the contrary. She pursed her own lips into a long thin line and sighed as she tried to avoid eye contact. Once again I shook my head regretfully.

"It's your own loss," I thought, and couldn't understand why she didn't just try to make the best of it now that she'd agreed to the terms. I pushed the vest down over her shoulders and gave her an expectant stare. She immediately understood the message and managed to get her arms out of the sleeves herself. She let the vest fall to the floor, and onto her bag. She was left in her black Adidas trousers and the dark green top she had worn earlier in the day. The large breasts bulged out well and I had a clear view of their enormous cavalcade. I licked my lips contentedly, and put my hands around her hips, which I pressed close to me. My member between the legs was semi-rigid and I made sure to push it forward just enough for her to clearly feel it through the fabric.

She was definitely not very comfortable. Her clear blue eyes trembled with anxiety, while all the muscles of her body were so tense that she looked like a stiff mannequin doll, who could stand as a model behind a large shop window. I took my hands and set them in motion. They slowly slid up to her waist, and met in the middle of the stomach, where they made a long-awaited run up to the big boobs. My hands clenched but couldn't get a firm grip. The bra underneath prevented me from that. The neighbor's sexy daughter let out a low gasp that she tried to hide from me. I registered it, and was a little surprised that it was a gasp of pleasure that came out of her.

"Then maybe she's tempted after all," I thought to myself, and munched on the two large gold nuggets.

"Are you thirsty?" I asked kindly, thinking that a little alcohol would help to ease her many tensions.

"Um, yes, thank you," she replied, and sighed in relief when I let go and moved.

"Beer?" I said loudly as I disappeared from the living room into the kitchen.

"Yes, thank you," she replied back.

When I opened the fridge, there were no more cans in the door. I therefore had to open a new six-pack, which was hidden at the back of the bottom shelf. I popped open the plastic and lined up the new and fresh cans as I took two off and brought them back to the living room.

"Here you go," she accepted cautiously and smiled crookedly as I took a seat on the sofa.

"Cheers," I announced when I had opened mine. She hurried to open hers, and returned the word, but remained standing. I narrowed my eyes and watched the stiff popsicle next to the sofa clutching its own arm and staring blankly into the air. I had sat with my gaze glued to the phenomenal body of hers for almost a few minutes before her blank mind registered my stare. She smiled a wide fake smile and shrugged.

"Sit down," I patted the sofa cushion next to me with one hand and watched her closely as she sat as far away from me as possible. I sighed inwardly, and even rolled my eyes. Her fragile but sexy body was still super tense.

"Hey, are you okay?" I found my loving and caring voice as I put a kind hand on her shoulder. She looked at me, still a bit nervous, trying to read my intentions. But just that part would be a very difficult task for her. I think it would only be the popular Dr. Phil, who could crack the code of what my deep intentions with the dear baby girl were. Fortunately, my parent-like appearance managed to loosen her many anxieties and get her to open up.

"My parents kicked me out of the house because of you, and you won't do the least bit to help me!" she snorted the knob, tightening her face into a cute pout that I could hardly stand. Her words in no way awakened my conscience.

"I don't quite understand how I can help," I replied naively.

"You know that!"

"I must insist."

"You could have admitted to my father that the weed was yours!"

"What would I get out of it?" I asked sincerely, leaving her speechless. I set her mind in motion, which caused her to have some funny contractions in her expression.

"I don't know, but you could take responsibility for your actions!"

"So can you!" she didn't answer, but instead took a good sip of her beer and sank into the sofa.

"I just can't wrap my head around how my father doesn't trust me," she said, waving her arms around as all of the many frustrations she'd kept inside were finally allowed to be let out. They had piled up and the poor girl couldn't hijack them anymore. I took a deep breath and knew exactly how to handle this situation. I sat back comfortably, one arm resting on the backrest, while the other hand gripped the can of beer, which I eagerly drank along the way, while silently listening to her entire world story over the past few days, adding a couple of affirmative nods when she looked up.

"Even my mother chose to support my father when he found the shutter from the joint on the terrace. It was close they didn't give me the chance to explain my side of the story,” she sighed heavily, and I could clearly see her body quivering at the sheer amount of mixed emotions flowing through her.

"And when I finally got the chance, and honestly told them that I had smoked at your place, they both turned, especially my father, and started scolding me. There was no way he could understand how I could be so cold-hearted as to interfere with our sweet and lovely neighbor…” She glared at me, making goose-eyes with both her hands. “Into our private affairs,” she finished her sentence and swallowed the rest of her beer can, slamming it down hard on my coffee table when she was done. I raised my eyebrows in astonishment and glared at her with wide eyes as she disappeared out of the room. I heard the fridge door being opened and then slammed shut again. The wild bitch had a new can of beer in her hand, which she opened on her way in.

 

Published 
Written by ZisurSF
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments