Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

""These stories are my distant memories. Conversations have been embellished, but the substance is still there""

Celly came to my place later, and we went for a drink with what pennies we had left until payday next week. Back home at mine, we lay on the bed together, just talking and listening to music.

We spoke about work (boring!), life in general, futures (careers and us), and anything that crossed our minds. We spoke until we drifted off to sleep on top of the covers, still fully dressed!

Celly was snuggled in under my arm as we dozed, lying but I woke up, feeling a little of the autumn chill. Celly also woke and we decided to undress and get into bed, under the covers. The bed was nice and warm after we'd been laying on it. I slept wearing my pants, Celly had on her panties and T-shirt. We cuddled and kissed and chatted again before drifting off back to sleep.

I was next awoken by Celly's hand sneaking into my pants as she massaged my cock and balls. Her gentle hand had brought me to a strong erection. Celly realised that I was awake and turned her head to me to kiss me. I responded by trying to get my hand under her T-shirt, but she pushed me away.

"You stay there, Vee, I'll look after you," she whispered.

Without letting go of my genitals, she moved her head down my chest and stomach, kissing me all the way down to my pants. She licked and sucked me through my pants, almost making me come. She removed my damp pants and concentrated on my exposed cock, taking me slowly deep into her mouth. She withdrew just as slowly, running her tongue up the underside, reaching my head. She gently sucked the head, and I twitched. She stopped just in time and came back to my face to kiss me again. This gave my cock a chance to relax a little. Wow, Celly certainly knew what she was doing!

Now she allowed me to fondle her gorgeous tits, sitting up to take off her t-shirt. She leaned forward, allowing me to suck at her big brown nipples. I cuddled her breasts together and massaged them with my face. Meanwhile, she had taken off her panties and swung her body around so that we could engage in a sixty-nine. I smelt her aroma, her stickiness was telling me how horny she was. I licked her all the way along her slit to her clitoris, sucking it hard.

That drew a sharp intake of breath from Celly and a throaty moan. She dropped her head back onto my cock, sucking my head as hard as I had sucked her clit. She sucked, I licked, she was very wet, and I was very hard. She climbed off from our sixty-nine and climbed on and guided my cock into her pussy.

She fell forward, my cock was stretching out her pussy and her lovely tits were falling in my face. As we settled into our rhythm, we kissed deeply. She was so sensual in the way her tongue moved around my mouth, and her tongue was actually quite long! How sexy was she? Our rhythm increased, and I could feel her juices dripping onto the top of my thighs. My face was wet from her kissing, and my groin was soaked with her juices. Our rhythm was getting faster and faster, and I was in no doubt that we were going to come together very soon.

We kept our rhythm going, Celly was breathing heavily with throaty moans, and I was grunting louder and louder. Her moans became a scream and I grunted my loudest as we exploded together. Doing my best to hold on to her hips as I pumped my spunk deep inside her pussy while her juices were mixing and dripping onto my thighs. Her tits were heaving as she rode me, her head thrown back in her passion. I reached up to grab at her tits as she fell forward to my face. We kissed breathlessly and collapsed together, not saying a word.

Just laying there with this beautiful woman, well, I had no words! Actually, I did. In that moment, I could've lain there forever. This lady was beautiful and sexy and she was making me question my love and commitment to Inge.

We shared another deep kiss as my cock plopped out of her pussy. After our kiss, she moved down to my groin to give me her sensual clean-up, licking from my asshole to my balls and, finally, taking my cock into her mouth, sucking me clean and managing to get a last drop of cum from my cock. She came back to the top of the bed, we kissed deeply, cuddled up and fell into a blissful sleep.

_________________________________

We woke with my alarm for work. Getting washed and dressed was playful and relaxed as we shared a natural banter between young couples. Our coffees drank, we left my bedsit and walked up the road to Celly's bus stop. In London, it doesn't take long for a bus to arrive and Celly was on her bus back home within a few minutes. I walked on to work at the unemployment office.

Although I hadn't known young Celeste very long, I was becoming infatuated with her. Or, probably, her large breasts! Yes, I knew that wasn't the best basis to form a relationship with a girl but, I was only nineteen and my love life was, basically, a series of one-night stands. The nearest I had had to anything long-term was with Helka, a pen-friend who had visited London on a two-month student course. We had spent the early part of the summer in a wonderful relationship which had ended with her return to West Berlin.

She had suffered a medical issue on her return after she thought she might have been pregnant. All the time of our summer fun, we didn't have sex because she was not on the pill. But, finally, we did have sex which led to her fears that she was pregnant. As it turned out, she was unable to get pregnant so her fears were unfounded.

But, during the summer, Helka had discovered her bisexual side with a fellow student, Lisa. On her return home, Helka wrote to me that she had decided that it was safer for her health NOT to have sex with a man. So she met a girlfriend, Gisela, and seemed to be happy in her new lifestyle. I was sad that this meant that she wouldn't be able to have children but I was happy for her decision.

But, I had a lot to think about, whether to develop my new relationship with Celly or hanker after past relationships with Inge and maybe, Tanya or Lani. What a dilemma for a horny 19-year-old guy!

________________________________

Work was, well, work. As I went on more training courses and embraced the whole office culture, I was growing more confident in my ability to analyse problems and resolve them. My male colleagues and I had an active social life revolving around the 5-a-side football sessions at the local sports centre. We would spend an hour exercising, sweating hard, getting fit and losing weight. Then we would go to a pub for a couple of refreshing beers and get a burger on the way home! So much for healthy living! Hahahaha!

Occasionally, we would go to a disco bar and meet girls, sometimes taking them home for one-night stands. It might sound a bit naughty nowadays but, in 1976, that was the standard lifestyle of young people. It seemed that we were all as horny as each other!

A few days after payday, I called Celly but there was no answer. I tried a few times with no luck. Trouble was that I couldn't call Ginny as she was out of work at this time. So, making an executive decision, I decided to make a solo run down to the West End to see my DJ friend at Crackers. I hadn't seen Mike since I had taken Inge, Tanya and Lani to the club so it would be nice for a catch-up.

Mike was on form, as always, mixing the import disco tracks with the beloved disco standards. And, as always, he had a few disco groupies hanging around the DJ booth.

"How are you doing, Vee? Still getting around? Where's the girls?"

"Ah, they went back home after their holiday. Feel a bit lonely, but sort of relieved. My place wasn't big enough for all of us," I replied. "However, ..." and I let it hang there while he was cueing up his next tune.

"Yeah?"

"Well, I had a little reunion a few weeks ago with a lady I met at a party. And she is just as sexy and crazy as those Norwegians!"

"Have you forgotten all about Inge, then?"

"Well, she's here and Inge isn't and I'm too horny to resist big tits! Hahahaha!"

So, I told Mike about Celly and how the situation is going. He was quite intrigued when I said that she was Caribbean, asking about cultures and how would I deal with it.

He said, "I went out with a Jamaican girl a few years ago but it was difficult. I wasn't keen on the food at first but I got used to it. But, I got a negative vibe when I met her family. They were OK but one of her brothers had words with her about bringing home a white boy! The whole thing made me feel unwelcome and eventually, it fizzled out between us." There was a wistful look on his face but then he said, "Shame, she was gorgeous!"

"I haven't met her family yet so who knows how it will go?" It was all I was willing to say but Mike's tale had given me something to think about.

I left him to do his job of playing the floorfillers and walked around the club to mingle. At the bar, a young lady squeezed in next to me to get a drink. There was always a lot of pushing and shoving at nightclub bars and never enough staff to serve quickly enough. But sometimes, the pushing was quite welcome as it presented opportunities for physical contact and, perhaps, conversation.

"Hello," the young lady said.

I was taken aback as I didn't know anyone here. Still, I replied, "Hello."

"Do you know the DJ?"

"Yes, he's a friend of mine, known him about a year," I said.

"He's nice, good-looking. Do you know if he has a girlfriend?"

All of a sudden, I was becoming a matchmaker for my friend! I could be returning a favour, after all. He was the one who got me together with Joy.

"I don't know, I'll have a word with him," I said.

She got her drink, said, "See you later," and left the bar.

_________________________________

Wandering around the club, dancing to a few tunes, checking out the ladies ... oh yes, although my heart belonged to Inge and my cock belonged to Celly, my eyes were still roaming free!

I saw the girl I'd been talking to at the bar, she smiled and I smiled back. Of course, I saw Mike and told him about her asking if he had a girlfriend. He said that he wasn't interested and that club policy prevented him from too much fraternising.

CrystalHarris
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CrystalHarris

"If you ask me," he said, "she using that tactic to get to you!"

"Nah! No way!" Of course, I had my doubts about what Mike said and, after a little more banter, I left him to his work.

More dancing and drinking, more small talk with customers at the bar. Eventually, the girl I'd spoken to earlier reappeared.

"Hi. Well?"

"What?"

"Does he have a girlfriend?"

I laughed at her insistence but I didn't want to tell her the truth, that he wasn't interested.

"Well, I'm afraid he does have a girlfriend, they live together, have a kid." I wasn't totally honest with her but this extra information would surely put her off!

"Oh well, it doesn't hurt to ask," she said and disappeared again.

___________

The evening turned to morning and the music played and the dancers danced. I managed to see Mike again and told him that I'd put the girl off with a story of a girlfriend and a kid! He laughed and praised my inventive talent.

Closing time was approaching and the traditional slow jam tunes were played. I stood at the bar just waiting for the lights to come on and time to go home. Suddenly, the girl was in front of me. She grabbed my hand and said, "Come on!"

We made our way to the dance floor and held each other close, swaying to the gentle rhythm of the romantic music.

"So, what's your name?" I asked. Carole was her reply. We exchanged small talk, names, jobs, where we lived, the usual things. It was nice to hold her. She was slim and petite but she did have a figure. We held on for a couple of songs before the lights came on and then it was time to go. We parted from each other and I went to say goodbye to Mike.

"Hey, you're in there," he said.

"Maybe, but she's probably gone now. Look, Mike, great to see you again, see you soon. It's a decent night down here," I told him.

"Yeah, it's OK. It'll be busy now, leading up to Christmas and it will tail off after New Year. Who knows where I'll be then! Take care, see you soon," were Mike's parting words.

_________

I walked out of the club and outside, waiting in the lobby, was Carole.

"Thought you'd got lost!" she said, "what we doing now? Do you wanna go anywhere?" She was obviously suggesting that the night wasn't over.

"Well, I'm a bit peckish. There's a kebab takeaway up the road." So we headed to Johnny Dinosaur kebab shop in Tottenham Court Road. It was a popular place for people making their way from the clubs at half past three in the morning. I got a shish, Carole didn't want anything but she was stealing chunks of lamb out of my kebab! Why do women do that?

We walked up Tottenham Court Road towards Euston, making our way to Camden Town. We were chatting as if we were old friends, so natural, and the conversation flowed nicely. I didn't know exactly where she lived but she did tell me earlier, when we danced. We got to her street and walked up the steps to her front door.

"You coming in?" she asked.

"It's pretty late"—it was nearly half past four - "I should get home." My bedsit was another half-hour walk away. But could I resist this friendly and chatty, pretty girl who had stolen half the meat from my kebab? The answer, of course, was no!

"OK, get the kettle on!" I said and we went through the imposing front door and inside the house. She had a room on the second floor in this large Victorian house. As she unlocked the door to her room, she paused to reach up and kiss me. Not a heavy passionate kiss but enough to stir my loins!

True to my expectations, she put the kettle on and made coffee. In the room, there was a small wash basin, a two-seater sofa, a small table and her bed, larger than a single but not quite a double. Pretty much self-contained.

She put her radio on, it was tuned to Capital Radio. At that hour, the music selection was mostly soft, romantic soul tunes and we sat together and chatted, drank our coffee and, finally, after a few clumsy fumbles and kisses on the sofa, we climbed into her bed.

We kissed and fondled each other, sliding hands under shirts and, eventually, we were naked. Yes, she certainly had a lovely figure but her breasts were certainly not as big as Celly's and also Inge's. They were pert and a nice shape, although she looked flat-chested when she was lying down.

But her nipples stuck out a good half an inch from her breasts and they were beautifully suckable. And she liked that a lot! We were rolling around under the covers, running our hands up and down our bodies while we were kissing.

Finally, Carole broke away to kiss down my body to my cock and took it in her hand. She licked from the base up to my head and gently peeled back my foreskin. I could feel her mouth stretch to suck my glans and hold that position to run her tongue around. Then she moved her head up and down to wank me with her mouth. This was heaven and I could feel that I was ready to come. But I managed to break away from her and turn her over onto her back.

I picked up one leg and kissed her along her calf muscle, to the back of her knees and then her thighs. And then, I was there at her pussy, teasing her slit with my tongue and running my hands all over her ass. As my hand came around to her pussy, I slipped my thumb deep inside her. My tongue ran up her slit to her clitoris and I sucked it like crazy, still poking her pussy with my thumb. She was squirming around that it was difficult to hold her down.

"Stop, Vee, stop!" she cried. I did and then, she directed operations. She pushed me onto my back and climbed across my head to get into a sixty-nine. We moved beautifully together. She picked up where she left off with her mouth sucking my head before taking the whole length of my cock into her mouth, gagging as she did. Meanwhile, I was hugging her buttocks, my hands spreading her pussy lips apart so that I could get my tongue in as far as possible.

It wasn't long before my non-stop licking and her beautiful sucking brought us both to climax pretty much at the same time. Her juices were all over my chin and my spunk had been greedily swallowed down by Carole. Her moans and squeals and my grunting were, hopefully, drowned out by the radio, which was still playing. After laying in our sixty-nine for a few minutes, Carole turned herself around and we held each other as we fell asleep, just as daylight was going to catch us up!

_________________________________

We slept through late, me till almost lunchtime. Good job it was Saturday! Carole was already up and busying herself, making coffee and toast.

"Good afternoon," she said with a cheeky smile.

"Good afternoon to you, too," I replied, still sleepy. She handed me a coffee and some toast. I was thinking, hey, I could get used to this, just me and a pretty girl who was making me breakfast.

"Any plans this afternoon?" she asked.

"Well, need to go home and change my clothes. Apart from that, nothing," I said.

Carole was dressed in panties and a t-shirt. She came back to the bed, telling me to shuffle over. I did and she jumped in.

"Thank you for a gorgeous night, sorry I pinched your kebab meat! Hahahaha!" She paused. "Look, I didn't mean to gatecrash your evening. Hope you didn't mind."

"Hahaha, it's OK. I certainly didn't mind ... in the end! Especially the coffee and toast in bed!" She smiled. She snuggled into me and gave me a peck on the lips. Then, hesitation, before she kissed me again, this time, with more passion. My cock started to stir. She felt a nudge against her stomach.

"Hey," she said, "thought you were meant to be going home?"

"Well, maybe, later ..." and I held her tight. Carole responded with a deeper kiss and started to run her hands up and down my body. I ran my hands under her t-shirt to fondle her pert breasts and tweak her lovely nipples. Lifting up her shirt, I could gain access to them to lick and suck them, making Carole shiver. Her fingertips were dancing around my stomach and, eventually, up my cock. It twitched as it always did but moreso with the lightness of her touch. She moved down to suck my cock but then licked my balls while her fingertips continued to work their magic.

She moved away to take off her panties and positioned herself above me. She guided my cock into her pussy, lowered herself down to grind our pubic bones together. She rode me for a little while but, in that prone position, I couldn't get any power into my thrusting action. So, I wriggled out from underneath her to turn her onto her back. I got straight into the missionary position, lined myself up and slammed deep into her.

She gasped as I made my first thrust and I thrust again, drawing another gasp. I paused, allowing Carole to catch her breath, and we settled into a smooth rhythm. We leaned into each other to kiss and broke away to resume our rhythm. More kissing, more rhythm. Carole looked so beautiful below me, her face contorted by the waves of pleasure. I just wanted to fill up her petite frame. Our pace quickened, our breathing got shorter and we were going for another joint climax. As I thrust harder, her gasps ended with a little squeal and she started to scream.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fucking hell. Yes, Vee, come on ... NOW!" I plunged into her as she came and I pumped my load deep into her pussy, totally emptying myself. I collapsed on top of her, worried that I might break her in some way. We lay together for a few moments until she asked me to move. She was starting to feel my dead weight on her.

I rolled away and we stared at the ceiling, side by side with our arms linked together. She whispered, "Wow," and I told her how lovely she was.

And she was. She was cute, lovely-natured, pretty and very sexy. Oh, my goodness, I was thinking, what on earth have I got into now? My heart belonged to Inge, my body belonged to Celly but, now, both my heart and body were being tempted by the lovely Carole ...

At the beginning of 1976, I was a virgin but wow! What an amazing year I was having ...

Published 
Written by VeeJay45
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments