Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Walking Encounters - Part 7 - Amanda

"Amanda has a new experience when she finally gets to spank her naughty boy in the woods."

18
3 Comments 3
2.8k Views 2.8k
5.5k words 5.5k words

Author's Notes

"Everything escalates and each gets some surprises during a walk in the park, in this last (?) episode of Walking Encounters with Amanda."

Feeling like probation was over, Alex and Amanda settled into a very comfortable groove that even included dates without any spanking. They enjoyed restaurants and walks in a park or on the beach, but it was a rare day that there was no color in his punished cheeks. And they both liked it that way.

During a beach walk, Alex mentioned a spanking he’d given a naughty little girl on the beach, though it was after sunset when the beach was dark and almost nobody was around. Amanda was very intrigued by this story and told him of a fantasy of hers with many spankings, and all the sex that went with it out in the woods.

She liked hiking and imagined a long walk in the deep woods of a state park, where a good spot was found with a big, fallen tree to be bent over, or a tree stump to sit on for giving an over-the-knee spanking. There would be room to lay out a blanket and picnic lunch, and lots of sex stemming from the frequent spankings.

“I thought you and Dan went hiking a lot?” I asked, assuming that surely an opportunity would have presented itself.

“We did, but he did not want to submit to a spanking, no matter how remote we were. His fear of getting caught outweighed the pleasure. The only place he got spanked was at home. Not even hotel rooms or remote cabins,” she said, sounding only a little disappointed.

“Well, I’d love to do it!”

“Really?” she asked, suddenly excited, and getting a nod, continued, “Do you want to be certain we aren’t seen or just pretty sure? The difference is a huge national park like Ocala, with several hundred thousand square miles of untouched land, or Myakka State Park, that’s just a few hundred?”

“I’d be okay with Myakka. I’ve been there a bunch of times for photography. There are tons of trails, and this time of year, between tourist seasons, there aren’t many people there. Wanna do it this weekend?”

It took no more convincing, and the planning started immediately. She had a real hiker’s backpack, which he’d carry, while she’d take his daypack. They’d get there well before noon, hopefully finding a good spot within an hour or two of hiking. She volunteered to put the food and the gear together, and he would drive.

He picked her up, noticing first her cute hiking shorts, cuffed to show as much thigh as possible. In addition to a tight, white T-shirt, she also had a light jacket and real hiking boots. He felt like an amateur, with only his ruggedized sneakers, plain athletic shorts, and T-shirt. He opened the back of his SUV and got out to help load the packs into the car.

They set off on what should be about a ninety-minute drive talking about anything except what she’d planned for the day. Alex was excited, as he always was with Amanda, especially on days when he knew he’d be going home with a red bottom.

They arrived at the expected time, and entering the park, Amanda suggested a stop at the Welcome Center, so he parked, and they went in. She found an information desk and asked questions about what trails were the most remote, least traveled, most traveled, etc. Alex thought it was a good idea, given what their real intent for the hike was.

“Well, this trail,” the cute blonde said, pointing to a trail map, “is the longest, at ten miles round trip, so it’s usually not well traveled. The most traveled trail is the one leading to the Canopy Walkway, as almost everybody goes there, but that’s only a few hundred yards from the parking lot, and most people turn around and go back without realizing there’s another four miles of trail after it.”

“That sounds interesting,” Amanda replied to them both.

“It’s not the most interesting trail as it goes through a lot of dense growth, under a canopy of pine and oak. It ends in a meadow of sorts that’s overgrown as well, but sunny. The only other thing about it is there are quite a few fallen trees from the hurricane last summer, especially on the edge of the meadow, so you may need to navigate around those.”

“And what about this trail,” Amanda asked, pointing to the map, but he knew she was intrigued, as was he, by the description of the last trail she spoke of. The girl said since it followed a creek feeding into the Myakka River, it was usually well-traveled by people looking for alligators. They thanked her and left.

“The canopy trail,” Amanda said as both a statement and a question.

“Definitely!” he confirmed, and they drove off.

Traffic in the park was extremely light, and the parking lot for the trail held only four other cars, so they packed up and set off. There was one family already getting back in their car, and they passed another before they got to the Canopy Walkway, which itself had two other groups of people on it already, so they felt safe there was no one else further down the trail.

It was a nice, cool day where the warmth of the sun was welcome, as they walked in and out of shade through the dense woods. The backpack he was wearing had vacant spaces for a sleeping bag and a tent on the lower frame, making it top-heavy, as all their stuff was in the top half. The daypack Amanda wore was relatively small, but he was wondering just how much gear she had packed.

They walked side by side when the trail permitted it, but often it was only wide enough to permit single-file walking. They’d been walking for close to an hour with Amanda in front of him when he commented on how much gear she had brought, and how top-heavy the backpack was. She stopped and turned around.

“Take the pack off,” she said.

“What? Why?” he questioned.

“Just take the pack off,” she said in a sterner tone. Doing as she requested, he put the pack on the ground, leaning it against him. Amanda took her pack off as well, and opened the larger pocket on the front, rummaging around for something inside. When she stood up and turned towards him, she had a small leather paddle in her hand.

“Pull your pants down and bend over,” she commanded with a hint of a smile and gratitude for the opportunity to live her fantasy already. He laid the pack on the ground and couldn’t help smiling when he bent over with his hands on his knees, and his bare ass sticking out, barely in position before he felt the first swats. Scolding him for complaining, he got fifty good warmup swats before she finished. ‘This is gonna be a fun day,’ they both thought to themselves.

Back on the hike, they walked for another thirty minutes when they came to the meadow. As described, it was a large sunny gap in the trees, overgrown with all sorts of plants, most of which were waist high or lower. They walked around the edge of the clearing and finally came upon a fallen pine tree, horizontal and waist height, perfect for their purpose. There was also a grassy clearing for the picnic blanket, and with both smiling, they started unpacking and setting up.

He started to lay out a large blanket, but Amanda stopped him, saying the canopy had to come first. Canopy? From his pack, she pulled out what turned out to be a large triangular tarp with eyelets and ropes at each corner which she proceeded to tie to nearby trees and saplings to create a shaded area. Then he could lay the blanket underneath.

She also had a small thick quilt, which she laid over the log and patted it with her hand, as more than just a suggestion that he try it out. Just the thought started his crotch stirring, and laying over the log, a full erection resulted. Looking back at her, his smile an approval of the setup, she surprised him by yanking the back of his pants down and spanking him a couple of dozen times, with him egging her on. A hug and a kiss later, they returned to their unpacking.

She’d packed sandwiches in a cooler type of bag, some snacks, a bottle of red wine, and some cookies for the Cookie Monster, Alex. He opened the wine, poured them both a glass, and they clinked glasses in a silent toast to the day. It was well past noon, and he figured they’d be eating first, but Amanda had other ideas.

She’d left unpacking the fun stuff for last, which had him more than a little worried as each implement was removed and shown to him as both a promise and a threat. First was the paddle he’d already felt, followed by a hairbrush, a long wooden paddle, a flogger, and lastly, what he dreaded most, a leather strap. Holding a finger up, indicating there was one more thing left, she pulled out a folding, tri-legged stool, which, when opened, was about a foot and a half high with a triangular seat about a foot on each side.

Sitting on the stool, she started removing her hiking boots, but better yet, stood up and removed her jacket and her shorts, leaving her in just the tight T-shirt, and an even tighter pair of white panties. Smiling and crooking a finger at him, he was summoned to his first real spanking of the day. Made to strip down to his underwear, he went quite willingly over her knee.

“I think this is the perfect way to start our picnic, don’t you? Hm? You need another spanking!”

“Yes, Miss! Shall I pull my underpants down?”

“Of course! I’m not going to waste time spanking your underwear! Good, now get over my knee!”

It had to be one of the best spankings ever. Out in the open, on a cool day, and over Amanda’s knee, he got spanked! A nice, long, hard enough spanking during which their dirty talk laid out the plan for the day to include plenty of fingering, licking, and fucking in addition to several spankings. He almost came when a cool breeze blew across his now-very-warm cheeks. She finished with ten hard spanks to each cheek, in turn, pulled his underwear up, helped him to his feet, and gave him a big hug.

Then it was time to eat, and she passed him his sandwich and some chips, while he topped off their wine glasses. Chatting about their good fortune in finding such an ideal spot, Amanda laid back on her elbows, and with her far leg bent, her position had Alex stiffening up, especially when he saw a wet spot in the crotch of her panties. Whether it was arousal or just sweat, he didn’t care. He just wanted something else to eat at that moment, and putting his sandwich down, he went over to kneel in front of her.

Her eyes had been closed in appreciation of the perfect weather but opened when she felt Alex lift her leg to the same bent position as the other and smiled when he pulled her knees apart, putting his mouth right on the wet spot in her panties. They both contributed to soaking her panties, as his licking had her getting wetter by the second.

“Mmm, eat my pussy, baby!” she said, as she pulled the gusset of her panties aside, baring her slippery wet cunt for his licking pleasure. Laying fully on her back, she lifted her hips and pushed her crotch against his face as his tongue slithered through every crook and crevice of her swelling lips. Putting his hands on her thighs, he pushed them further apart and doubled down on his pussy sandwich, only a few seconds of which had her jerking against his face in a spasmodic climax.

“Holy fuck, Alex!” she cried when her breathing finally returned to near normal. Since the spanking was the primary theme of her outdoor fantasy, she hadn’t given nearly as much thought to the sex and almost none to getting licked so expertly. Licking his lips to taste her still, he bent over and kissed her hard, giving her something else with which to flavor her sandwich.

Finished with their lunch, they just lay there a while enjoying the perfect day, but Amanda didn’t think it so perfect yet and, getting up, went to sit on the stool again.

“Come here, you naughty boy!” she said, holding her hand out to Alex. As he came to stand in front of her, she pulled his underwear down to his feet as he lifted each, in turn, to take them off. Thinking it only fair, he leaned over and pulled the hem of her shirt up and off, revealing her tasty, braless tits, and rather than objecting, thrust her chest out in invitation for him to manhandle them. She loved the way he covered them with his hands, massaging them, flattening them, her nipples occasionally pinched between his thumb and his palm.

“You need to be spanked again,” she declared and pulled him down on her lap, spanking his naked cheeks even before he’d settled in. “Now, I don’t think you did a good enough job eating my pussy before,” she said, playing into one of Alex’s favorite fantasies. “After you’ve been properly spanked, you’re going to kneel at my feet, take my panties off, and try again! Do you understand?”

“Yes, Miss,” he replied, not knowing which he wanted more; the spanking or her pussy, but he was pretty sure he was going to get quite a bit of both before this game was finished.

“Maybe a stinging bottom will inspire you to do better next time!” she said, as the spanking continued with no discernable pattern, just hard and starting to be painful smacks, which erased the raging erection he’d had when she started. Amanda always finished with a flourish, and this time was no different, as she peppered each side with an uncounted number of awfully hard spanks, Alex groaning in some pain.

“Okay. Up you get!” she said, using a time-honored phrase from English spanking stories. “You know what to do!”

He slid back off her lap, while she stood and turned to face him. Looking up at her face, each with a hint of a smile, he reached for the elastic waist of her tight, and soaking wet panties, slid them down her legs, and off much as she had just done for him. Seductively squirming for his benefit called attention to the fact that they were both naked now.

Stepping forward with legs apart, she tousled his hair and, with a sexy voice, said, “Come on, baby! Eat me! Eat my pussy!” and pulled his face into her crotch.

“Mmm, best picnic ever!” he said, as he planted his mouth on her savory lips and sucked her in, with his tongue crazily flicking every which way. He hummed, and she groaned, as she got the best tongue lashing yet from Alex, her knees getting weak in the process, but supported by his hands firmly holding her bottom cheeks, and pushing her into his face, while he munched on her sloppy wet slit, like a juicy watermelon.

“Oh, God! I’m cumming! I’m cumming, Alex,” she screamed, needing even more help standing, as her legs started shaking, and with her body quaking, her orgasmic scream would have been heard by anyone within a hundred yards of their location.

“Jesus Christ!” she cried, as Alex helped her to sit while sitting himself behind her, and holding her against his chest, his soothing hands caressed her hair, her neck, and even her swollen tits gently and lovingly.

“Was that good enough, Miss?” he asked in a quiet voice when her breathing became even again.

“After that?” she said incredulously, “Fuck! I can’t keep up the charade that you didn’t do it good enough!” She turned her head and pulled him into a passionate kiss. “Think we got carried away?” she asked sincerely.

TanishaEvans
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TanishaEvans

“Could be, but wow!” he replied.

“Yeah! And even that’s an understatement,” she said, suddenly feeling his hard cock pressing into her back. “Oh! But you haven’t cum yet!” she said apologetically, feeling truly ashamed for grabbing all the attention for herself. “Come here!” she said, sitting up and licking her lips, clearly planning to give him what he deserved with her mouth.

“Can I cum in your pussy first,” he asked sheepishly.

“But that was gonna come after I had you over the log for a good thrashing!” she said, revealing she had more of this planned out than he’d realized.

“So … give me a good thrashing!” he offered, but with the enduring pain, not sure he could take it.

“You don’t know how much I’d love to do that, but you’re hurting, aren’t you? That last spanking was a bit too hard, I think,” she said, feeling even worse like she’d mistreated him.

“Well,” he started with one word confirming her fear, “we can’t have come all this way; set all this up and not use it!”

“But …”

“No, really. I would like … a little more. Why not give me a dozen with each?” he offered but still saw reluctance in her face. “Come on, Amanda! I know you want to! Bend me over that log and make me feel every one of those nasty toys you brought with us!” he said with an irresistible tone. “And then I’ll bend you over that log and fuck your dripping wet pussy!” he threatened, although it sounded a lot less dirty than the statement would have you believe.

“You are one very special naughty boy, Alex,” she said before kissing him deeply. “Alright. Come on!”

She stood up, pulled him up as well, and, giving him the full treatment, took hold of his upper arm, led him to the log, and pushed him down over it, draped with the thick quilt. The log falling just below his waist allowed him to fully bend over it, with his feet still on the ground, and his torso facing down on the other side. Amanda patted his red cheeks playfully.

“Give me a little warmup spanking,” he pled. “I need to be spanked first! Spank me? Please?”

With a look that said, ‘You’re unbelievable,’ she gave him another spanking, as she so loved hearing him ask to be spanked like that. Not too hard at first, but building in intensity for the sole purpose of preparing his bottom for the other toys. She could tell when he’d had enough and stopped.

“Mmm, you’ve already had this one today,” she said, picking up the small leather paddle. “A dozen. Ready?”

“On each cheek!” he said to another unbelievable look on her face.

He liked this paddle, but she used it as an additional warmup for the rest of the more intense implements to come. She spanked more slowly, leaving time between each swat as she would with the rest of her toys.

He was surprised when she chose the flogger next. He’d had only a little experience with them, but she knew it could be used playfully, yet could also give a good wallop you’d feel over your whole bottom. He moaned with the first lash, and she knew she had the intensity about right. ‘Ooo, this feels good,’ he thought to himself and asked for more when the twelve were finished. Shaking her head and smiling, she obliged.

“I don’t think you want twelve on each cheek with this one,” she asked, showing him the hairbrush.

“No, Miss.”

It was the heavy hairbrush she’d used on him before, and he knew well how much it could hurt. He yelped with the first swat on his left cheek, realizing she wasn’t warming him up anymore. Jerking against the padded log with each impact, he just managed to endure the nasty brush.

Saving the dreaded strap for last, the wood paddle was next, but she gave him lots of soothing rubs on his cheeks first, as well as between his legs. Noting his flaccid state, she realized she’d have him in her mouth after all to get him hard again after this ordeal.

She held back only a little with the paddle, and even so, it wasn’t as bad as the brush, but with each swat getting both cheeks, the pain ramped up quicker than the other implements, and he was grunting and squirming with each stroke by the fourth or fifth. By the time she was finished, there was evidence of bruises forming on the very top of his cheeks. Two round bluish circles.

Breathing heavily now, both a reaction to the paddle as well as anticipation of the strap, she tried her best to soothe the stinging pain, wishing she’d thought to bring some healing cream to their ‘picnic’.

“Please, Miss. Let’s get it over with,” he said, confirming he still wanted to be strapped after she’d given him a chance to get out of it.

Knowing that proper form was critical with a strap, she held the loose end of the strap in her left hand, before releasing the wide arcing lash with a backhand stroke and full follow-through. This time, it was his cry that those far away would hear, as the pain of the strapping was first felt. Still, it wasn’t quite as bad as he had expected, and in his mind, if not his bottom, he welcomed the other eleven lashes, knowing full well she hadn’t put full force into it.

The not-so-funishment complete, he struggled to stand up, even with Amanda’s help. He couldn’t remember the last time he’d been in such pain, though he knew it wasn’t the worst. There was an odd sense of pride in taking all he had, but he knew that Amanda wasn’t feeling good about it, as evidenced by the worried look on her face. He certainly wasn’t going to be bending her over that log and giving her the good fucking he’d threatened earlier, at least not yet.

“I’m so sorry, Alex!” she cried sincerely.

“Don’t be, Amanda! I’m glad I did it, and believe it or not, I enjoyed most of it.”

“Come lay on the blanket,” she said, leading him there with small steps.

Moaning appreciatively, as she gently rubbed his bruised cheeks, he gradually returned to normal, and, rolling to his side, pulled her down next to him, showering her with passionate kisses, while his hands wandered over her naked body. She returned the favor with her hand between his legs, resisting the temptation to pat his bottom even playfully, but was relieved when she felt him growing in her hands. The pain slowed the arousal but made her lengthy hand job even more pleasurable.

Getting up to a kneeling position, he straddled her prone body, and when she sat up, she took his still-growing cock in her mouth, while her hands stroked what didn’t fit in. Before long, he was ready to make good on his promise with her on the log.

“Get up, Amanda!” he said, offering his hand after he stood. “I promised I’d bend you over that log and fuck your dripping wet pussy, and I always keep my promises!” he said as she stood, and he pulled her to the log much like she had him earlier. “Legs apart,” he instructed, as he ran his fingers through her sticky wet slit.

“Alex?” she said, looking back at him, not fully bent over yet. “Spank me.”

“What?” he replied in shock. “You said you never get spanked!”

“You would have found out eventually,” she admitted. “Every once in a while, very great while, I get spanked … only when I really deserve it like I do now. Please give me a spanking? Not long, not too hard, just give your naughty little girl a spanking,” she finished with the cutest, sorrowful look.

“Well, since you asked so nicely,” he said with a smile. Relieved that he hadn’t lost his place as the only one who gets spanked, he started smacking her bottom a little bit harder than playfully, and he enjoyed it.

“I’m sorry, Daddy! I know I deserve to have my hiney spanked!” she said, playing her part beautifully and accepting her own funishment, watching as his hand spanked her ‘hiney’.

“Alright, Amanda! All the way over!” he commanded after fifty or sixty spanks left only a little color in her cheeks.

If there was any doubt about his hardness before, there certainly wasn’t now as it flailed around like an empty flagpole. Giggling like a little girl, she bent way over and, spreading her legs, begged silently to be fucked. Alex entered her easily and rammed his shaft in hard, his hips slapping against her butt. Feeling like he’d been given permission, he smacked her bottom a few times as he pounded her pussy.

“Oh yeah! Fuck me!” she screamed in ecstasy.

“Yeah? You want me to fuck you, little girl?” he said, trying to continue the role-play.

“Yes, Daddy, and spank my hiney too!”

Already lasting longer than he’d expected for his first time today, he knew he wouldn’t last much longer, and fucked with abandon, throwing in a few spanks along the way. Amanda didn’t seem like she was far behind him, and when he went off, she followed him, triggered by his final hard thrusts accompanied by harder spanks.

As soon as he pulled out, she was on her knees before him, taking him in her mouth again. With him moaning, she made it clear that she wanted more! After several minutes of gentle stroking and fondling, she could see it growing again. Keeping one hand cradling his balls, the other went behind and slid softly up the back of his thigh and then …

“Oh fuck, Amanda!” he yelled, as her hand touched his tender cheeks. The pain had subsided a bit, but still left his cheeks extremely sensitive, where the lightest touch of her fingertips was like an electric shock, a very arousing electric shock that got him fully erect in a surprisingly short time. Letting his cock slip out of her mouth, she stood up and stuffed her tongue in his mouth.

“Come on, Alex! Spank your naughty, little girl! Then fuck her even harder this time!”

Back over the log, she wiggled her bottom at him, inviting another spanking, and just like the last one, she pouted as he spanked her a bit harder than playfully, leaving her cheeks a darker pink this time. Bending way over and spreading her legs wide, she begged for his cock again, gasping as he fully plumbed her depths, this time with long, slow strokes, and a quick thrust at the end. Grunting with each of those thrusts, and clenching his girth, she came very quickly, this time crying out as her cunt quivered.

“Alex! There’s lube in my pack,” she said lustily, pulling her pink cheeks apart, and inviting him into a different orifice this time. “Yes. Fuck my ass! Please?” she replied to his questioning look.

He found the lube quickly, and, taking the top off, pumped a couple of squirts between her cheeks, letting it run down her cleft to its target with grateful moans. Smearing it generously around her opening, he surprised her with a quick thrust of his finger into the oh-so-tight hole, her gasp acknowledging the unexpectedly quick penetration.

“You want me to fuck your ass, Amanda? Huh? You want my cock stuffed in your tight, little bunghole?” he asked, resuming his dominant role as he spread the remaining lube over his cock.

“Yes! Yes, fuck my tight butt, Alex!” she screamed and began panting, as she felt his girth pushing its way inside.

Still hard as iron, he pushed his thick dick slowly into her back passage, both groaning at the pressure and pleasure. Once fully encased in her clenching ass, he began slowly gliding out and back in to fully lubricate the tight tunnel. The slippery fluid having fully coated them both, he could now fuck her ass properly with ever-quickening thrusts into her squeezing bottom.

Amanda couldn’t imagine how this once-filthy act could feel so good and pushed back in time to his forceful stabs into her now-very-willing ass. The coming and going fullness was unlike anything she’d felt before, and was equally surprised at the climax she felt approaching, screaming even louder than before when Alex triggered it with his fingers on her clit. Spasm after spasm shook her to her very core, with yet another when she felt him pop out, his cum dripping out of her tightly closed bottom.

Collapsing like wet laundry on the log, they gradually regained their breath, interspersed with short words of pleasure and gratitude to each other, both still amazed at the awesome pleasure they’d shared.

Still breathing heavily, but having just enough energy to stand, they hugged each other tightly, his arms wrapped around her waist and hers on his back, before they moved back to the blanket, with Alex sitting rolled a bit to his side. They drank a little more wine, noting that the hike back would probably kill off any lingering effects. The talk of the walk back had Amanda looking at her watch and practically jumping up.

“The park closes in less than two hours! We’d better get going. It took us almost ninety minutes to get here!”

With teamwork, they hastily packed up the picnic and headed back, having abandoned the wine they’d just poured. Walking at a quicker pace, they made it back to the car and out of the park with about ten minutes to spare.

Feeling like they could finally relax, they settled in for the long drive home with some mellow music playing as they recounted the highlights of their sexy, and painful picnic, declared it a rousing success, and pledged to do it again, but planning for more time.

They fell silent for a while as he concentrated on driving, while Amanda looked at the boring interstate scenery. Turning her fan up on the climate control system, she noticed the seat heater buttons and had a devious idea. She waited for a time when he was looking to the side or at the side view mirror and turned his heater on to ‘high’. Knowing it took a while to heat up, she had to wait for her prank to be realized.

Alex had already been squirming in his seat occasionally, trying to find a new comfortable position for his burning bottom, but that squirming started increasing, and she couldn’t help but smirk. When the wriggling got more urgent, she couldn’t help but giggle, quietly at first, and finally got his attention when she was laughing. With a questioning look at her, she reached over and turned the heater off, understanding dawning on his face, followed by a stern look.

“You know, I could pull over right here, and have you over my knee for a real spanking this time!” he threatened. She laughed harder.

“I’m sorry, I couldn’t resist, baby! And you won’t be spanking me again for a very … very long time! But your bottom will always be at least a little pink for the foreseeable future.”

That statement comforted Alex, knowing he remained the focus of any spanking to be done, and Amanda was getting to know exactly how he liked it. As the drive continued with only occasional idle chatter, he thought about this relationship, wondering about the distant future. She’d been abundantly clear that she wanted to maintain her independence, and while he was sure by this time that he was much more than just a spanking partner, he didn’t know how much more.

Deciding that it wasn’t that important yet, he settled it in his mind that he would just enjoy what they had now, and let it play out a while longer until he needed a more definitive answer. They were together several times a week, and whether he got spanked or not was usually dependent on how much color remained from his last spanking, which suited them both perfectly … for now.

 

Published 
Written by 2bespanked
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments