Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Meaning of Discipline - Part 1

"I met my new girlfriend’s mother for the first time and began to understand discipline."

26
7 Comments 7
4.1k Views 4.1k
681 words 681 words

Author's Notes

"This is the first story I have posted."

It’s the 1970’s, somewhere in the English home counties. My new girlfriend Lucy and I are both eighteen years old. We are in the sixth form of the local grammar school and with good luck will be going to university next year.

We have been dating for about a month. Lucy lives a little out of town in a village, so all our dates so far have been in the town. Today is the first time I’ve been invited to visit Lucy’s home. After school we take the bus to her village and walk together to Lucy’s house. Lucy’s home is a fairly large detached house surrounded by its own grounds.

As we approach her home, I’m a little surprised as Lucy ignores the front door. Instead we go around the side of the house and enter via an unlocked side door. We go through a utility room and into a rather large traditional kitchen. In fact the kitchen is huge, it has an aga, a farmhouse table and chairs that could comfortably seat ten people. Lucy’s mother is smartly dressed, clearly a professional of some sort. However, she is also wearing an apron and has obviously just been baking. It's a little awkward, and I can sense the tension as Lucy introduces me to her mother. Lucy’s mother looks me up and down, evaluating with some suspicion before she greets me.

Lucy’s mother says that before we have tea there is something we need to establish. She goes to a wall where a cane is hanging from a hook. She takes the cane from its hook and hands it to me. She asks me if I know what it is. It’s what I now know to be a traditional senior school cane. It looks pretty intimidating, being fairly long, maybe thirty inches. It’s of medium thickness with a crooked handle. I tell her it is a cane. She agrees, then explains it’s purpose is to instill discipline. Apparently, if I’m going to date her daughter and be in her house I need to understand the meaning of discipline.

SpecialCerise
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SpecialCerise

She takes the cane off me and menacingly bends it almost in half. It whistles as she swipes it through the air. Almost causally she tells Lucy to bend over the table so she can demonstrate. I expect Lucy to protest and complain or to refuse. However, Lucy just gathers up her skirt and bends over the end of the table. She stretches, dipping her back down and holds on firmly to the sides of the table. I’m really aroused seeing Lucy like this. Her panties are skin tight and she has spread her legs wide apart. Lucy is on her tip toes making her bottom even more prominent.

Her mother says that I should note how well behaved and compliant Lucy has been. Lucy’s mother adds that for this reason as long as Lucy continues to be obedient she will receive just one moderate stroke. She goes on to say that if she had actually been naughty it would have been at least be six of the best.

Lucy’s mother lines up the cane on the middle of Lucy’s bottom, she pulls back and delivers a single stroke. The stroke seems hard to me and I’m surprised that it was considered to be just moderate.  Lucy gasps but remains exactly in place. I watch as an angry weal becomes increasingly visible. Lucy’s mother explains that had she made a fuss or moved then that stoke wouldn’t have counted, plus she would have received another penalty stroke.

After a moment Lucy’s mother almost playfully smacks Lucy’s bottom and tells her to get up. They hug and her mother tells her how proud she is. She goes on to say that she is permitted to rub her bottom and there is no need to stand in the corner.  She then turns to me and says, now its your turn.

Published 
Written by mostlyharmless
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments