Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Contract

"The contract seemed like a good idea at the time, but was it really?"

34
9 Comments 9
7.8k Views 7.8k
4.3k words 4.3k words

Author's Notes

"A contract. A box of punishment tools. A list of punishments. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Two very nervous twins get to try them all out today."

Sally's package had arrived with the spanking implements. Inside, was a beautiful small, wooden paddle, it was called 'The Brat Tamer,' and It was a beautiful piece of workmanship. It was a thin, oval, cheek-to-cheek paddle without holes, and perfect for use over the knee. It would sting like mad and allowed for a long spanking, but wasn't brutal.

There were two canes; a thin whippy rattan cane, and a heavy synthetic model. A pair of Lexan paddles were next, a round cheek-to-cheek model that looked like that toy with a rubber ball on a rubber band, as well a long one, similar to a school paddle with holes in it. It was about three inches wide and twenty inches long.

The final implement was a tawse; a heavy leather strap with the business end split in two. The strap was a little stiff, so Sally got the neatsfoot oil out and applied a first coat. Soon it would be quite supple. The final items were two large books with 'Punishment Journal' embossed in gold on the cover.

The girls were actually chipper when they arose, and seemed none the worse for wear. Matty's spanking the previous evening was given the same way as Patty's, but her reaction was very different. She had fought and whimpered more but didn't cry real tears or break down.

After breakfast, they sat down and had a serious conversation. They read the contract Sally had downloaded from the internet. Sally had modified it, and typed it up, along with three pages of rules, one in black, another in blue, and the last one in red. The black-inked page was tiny infractions, like leaving dirty clothes on the floor, not cleaning their room, and leaving dirty dishes out. These were to be applied on a merit/demerit system.

The girls would start each week with seven merits, one per day, since no one is perfect, and receive a demerit for each infraction. Each demerit would result in a single paddle swat on either cheek, over panties with the Brat Tamer. These demerits would accumulate over time until a sufficient number warranted a paddling, which would be given at the end of that week. The number of demerits would decrease at the beginning of each week with the seven merits. Merits could also be earned by exemplary behavior. Thus, good behavior counters bad.

The blue page was medium offenses and carried more weight. This included breaking curfew, not calling in periodically, cursing, and insubordination. These would carry five to ten demerits. The red page was the serious offenses that would result in a stand-alone punishment. These rules were serious violations like drugs, alcohol, and tobacco use, breaking curfew for over an hour, and stealing.

Incredibly, to the girls, sex wasn't included in the rules anywhere. The girls were both virgins and didn't let raging hormones control their life. For two club girls, it was almost unbelievable. They loved to party, but sex wasn't on the menu. Matty had never even masturbated to climax.

Sally explained this by telling them that they were young ladies and exploring their sexuality was normal and natural. She expected them to behave responsibly towards sex. 'No boys in their room with a closed door' was on the blue list.

The red-letter punishments were to be given on bare skin at the minimum, up to fully nude with additional strokes on the thighs, using the cane or tawse, for breaking the same rule more than once. An addendum specified enhancements for specific offenses applied to the offending body part. Cursing or serious talking back would end in mouth soaping, and trying to protect their bottom during punishments would result in hand strapping with the tawse.

Sally had every intention of molding these brats into fine young ladies.

They discussed and argued over the contract at length. Sally had intentionally added extra rules and early curfews, so as to let the girls feel that they had won something. She even relented on a couple of real rules due to intelligent reasoning. Her respect for the girls rose several notches that morning. They had accepted the situation in their hearts, and were dealing with it like adults. Sally, as a token gesture, suspended the shared punishments, since each girl had her own journal. That made the girls very happy.

There was the stipulation that once a punishment was delivered, the matter was settled, as well as a provision for postponement of a particular punishment if it interfered with plans. Sally wanted to be 100 percent fair. The final gesture was the twins would have complete freedom, and would never be grounded. Sally did insist on GPS locating on their phones.

The only thing left to discuss was what implement to use for each offense, how many strokes would be given for the red-letter rules, and the number of demerits for the blue list. The blue list was quickly disposed of without much arguing. What remained was the implements and severity for the red-letter list.

Sally told them it was time to experience the implements firsthand. The girls looked nervously at each other. Telling them they needed to feel what was in store for them if and when they broke the rules, Sally explained that it would also help them negotiate the severity of each punishment. She added a comment that chilled both girls. Every punishment would end in real tears, and the red-letter rules would probably produce tears from the beginning. She added that the punishment today would act as a credit toward future punishment.

Each girl would receive three strokes or swats with each implement she showed them. They would be given throughout the day, so they would be completely recovered between each demonstration.

Sally led them to the bathroom, and opened a new bar of soap. She told them this was for insubordination only. That was cursing in front of her, including outbursts during punishment, or serious talking back. She didn't want to hear cursing or back talk today.

She wet the soap, lathered it, and told Matty to stick out her tongue. She wiped it twice on her tongue, told her to close her mouth for one minute then spit. Then she could brush her teeth.

Matty made a horrible face and danced about. After a minute, she spit and grabbed her toothbrush.

"That's horrible," she told them.

Patty didn't want to do it, but did. When the soap hit her tongue, she pulled away and spit in the sink. "Fuck THAT," she exclaimed. Her eyes got wide and she covered her mouth with both hands. "I'm sorry."

Sally wet the soap more, grabbed her hair, pulled her head back, and said, "open." She rubbed soap all in her mouth, then said, "bite down."

She left the soap between her teeth for a solid minute, and let her rinse, but said, "You may NOT brush," and left the bathroom. Patty was crying and had snot coming from her nose.

The girls went to their bedroom. Patty was clawing at her mouth and drooling. She swore that until the end of time, she would never curse again. Matty was amused and kept teasing her. Patty called her a bitch, then clamped her hands over her mouth. Matty was delighted at that.

Sally called the girls downstairs. They were both still wearing their pajamas, per Sally's instructions.

They saw an armless chair in the middle of the room. Sally motioned them over. She showed them the Brat Tamer, and told them this was what to expect for most punishment. She said the number of swats indicated was for each cheek. Three swats meant six total.

Patty went first. She put herself across her aunt's lap, then felt her pajamas pulled down and panties smoothed out. Sally delivered three firm swats rapidly to each cheek, going back and forth. Patty was silent while feeling the burn. It hurt, but not enough to really matter. It wasn't that bad, really.

Sally explained each individual swat wouldn't hurt much, it was about a build-up of heat, and this was only three swats, and to think about how twenty-five swats would feel.

Matty took her place and Sally repeated the spanking. She squirmed but also wasn't that distressed.

As they walked back to the bedroom with warmly glowing bottoms, the girls were thinking spankings weren't anything to worry about, and that it was better than grounding.

That would change shortly.

An hour later, they were called again. This time Sally was holding the small Lexan paddle. Matty went over the knee first, six swats followed. She let out a screech and fought to get away. As she got up and grabbed her bottom, it felt like her ass was on fire! She did a little dance and thought 'That fucking hurt!'

Patty looked worried but took her place. Six swats and she too, was on fire, holding her butt and dancing.

Sally had gone light with the Brat Tamer, its purpose was mostly to remind them to behave, not cause serious pain, but she had gone much harder with the Lexan. Its purpose was to punish, and she wanted the girls to understand the difference. She got her wish. Neither twin was happy with that fuckin' stingy thing.

The girls were starting to worry. They finally realized that Sally was going from mildest to worst. That last one had really hurt. Not enough for tears, but extremely painful nonetheless.

An hour passed.

Next, was the long Lexan paddle with holes in it. She had them lower their pajamas and bend over the sofa, side by side. She told them that this paddle would always be on the bare; they both stood up and protested. She pointed the paddle at them, and they went back over. She lowered their panties to their knees. There was a tiny trace of pink on Matty's ass, Patty's was still white.

She cracked the paddle into the first set of cheeks very hard. Matty howled, stood up, and clasped her bottom. As Sally cracked into the other twin, she, too, let out a screech, and stood up and grabbed her butt.

Sally let them dance, since it wasn't a punishment, but only a demonstration. Had it been, they would've been in for extra punishment. Both twins had a pink stripe, the size, and shape of the paddle, on their butts.

She ordered them back over the sofa. As one voice, they pleaded please don't. Sally insisted they bend over, and reluctantly they did. She warned them not to stand up again.

The first swat had been in the middle of their butt. The second, harder swat, was just above the first. Both girls jerked up, but they stayed on the sofa. Matty howled again, but Patty kept quiet. Patty was barely holding back tears, but Matty was crying freely.

The final swat, the hardest yet, was on the lower portion of their cheeks, where it meets the legs. As the final swat landed, Patty collapsed into tears on the floor, on her side, hugging herself, crying softly. Matty stood firm, but tears rolled freely down her face.

Both bottoms were dark pink; red, where the stripes overlapped. Sally pointed out to them that this was only three swats, and to imagine how ten swats would feel, or even twenty.

She left the girls sobbing, and gave them two hours to recover. The girls were thinking this wasn't such a good idea after all. They quickly recovered and decided it was probably better than sitting alone and bored on their bed.

The next implement was the tawse. The girls were both frightened of that nasty strap, and begged for her not to do it. Their pleas fell on deaf ears. Sally led them to their room and stacked their pillows on the bed.

Matty lay across the pillows; her bottom raised high. Sally pulled her pajamas down.

The tawse was still a little stiff, but more supple than when it arrived. Sally had oiled it several times throughout the day. It was heavy and thick and would leave a deep long-lasting burn.

She cracked the tawse across panty-clad cheeks. She followed through the stroke, not just bringing it down like a paddle. Matty screeched and rolled off the bed, hopping from foot to foot holding her bottom. Sally pointed at the pillows and Matty reluctantly went back over. She quickly delivered two strokes in a row, as Matty started bawling. Patty was white. She was backing away towards the door.

"Stop right there!" Sally barked. "I gotta know right now, before you any farther, do you want it to be worse?"

Patty tentatively took Matty's place and felt her PJs being lowered. She resolved to stay in place and not cry. That lasted till the last stroke, then quiet tears fell. She was quietly sobbing into the comforter. The pain was like liquid fire.

SpecialCerise
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SpecialCerise

Sally told them they had two hours before the cane.

When it was time, Sally told them to dress in tight jeans. Over the sofa, they both went. Sally showed both the canes to the twins. She said the thin whippy cane was for enhanced punishment and wouldn't be used today. It was for the back of their thighs for any second-time offenses.

The synthetic Delrin cane was the big boy of discipline. She swished it through the air. The sound sent chills through the twins.

Sally told them to take three deep breaths and then exhale. On the final exhale, very quickly, she landed a terrible thwack across each twin's bottom.

Both twins inhaled sharply, stood up, and let out a screech. Patty screamed "FUCKING FUCK," then clasped both hands to her mouth. 'Oh GOD, not again,' she thought.

Sally grabbed her ear and dragged her to the bathroom. She opened another new bar of soap and lathered it up. She really applied it this time for almost a minute, covering the inside of the mouth completely, then had her hold the soap between her teeth for three full minutes.

Patty was crying from the single cane stroke but blubbered more from the foul foam in her mouth. Soapy drool, mixed with tears and snot, ran down her face to her neck.

She was allowed to spit and rinse one time only. That soap was the worst thing ever. She swore upon her life, and on her mother's grave, she'd never curse again.

Back at the couch, Matty was still sobbing.

Both girls bent over the couch again. Sally had to provide a towel for Patty to wipe her face. She felt terrible but marched onwards. Her heart broke at the sight of the twins, then she remembered the last month, and the hell they put her through.

She had them inhale as before, and landed the cane on the last exhale to each twin.

THWACK.

THWACK.

Again, both twins yelled, stood, and danced about. Loud sobbing echoed through the room.

The last cane stroke was delivered in a similar manner, and doubled the pain, then redoubled the tears. Both twins were sobbing loudly, with copious tears streaming down their cheeks.

She hugged them both, as she had done after each demonstration, and reminded them not to break a promise, or forget a vow. They vowed and promised not to get in trouble. Until the end of time, neither twin ever wanted any of this ever again.

The twins went to their room. Patty immediately used the toothbrush half a dozen times, sobbing the entire time, but the foul taste remained.

Sally walked in with a jar of arnica cream and told them to rub it into their bottoms. It would reduce pain and bruising.

After giving the twins time to recover, she had them fill out their punishment journals. It listed the date, offense, implement used, and the number of strokes. Filling the journal out affected both twins. It was a nasty reminder of the painful day.

The pain had somewhat subsided by dinner time, but would linger for a day or two. The tears were long gone.

The final act of the day was determining what implement and the number of swats or strokes, to go with each infraction. This took time. The girls had a blank list to fill out, as did Sally. They each filled out what they thought was fair and compared them. The sheets weren't even close.

The girls wanted nothing to do with the cane. It was a BDSM punishment cane, nothing that would have been used in any school on earth. It was almost a half-inch thick, very heavy and dense, and delivered pain like no other. The pain from the tawse was almost as bad but was a different kind of pain. They didn't want either of them to be used upon them ever again. The paddles sucked but were the best of bad choices.

The final agreement was for paddles to be used for first offenses, but if infractions were broken multiple times, the cane would be used. Three strikes on any violation, and they got the dreaded cane on the fourth. This was for violations of the red-letter rules only.

The exception was the tawse was to be used for the most serious first-time offenses that couldn't be broken by accident, or just not thinking about it.

Stealing, driving while drunk and drug use were what brought the strap into play.

The number of swats was finally worked out and ranged from five to twenty. Two or more offenses on the same day would result in multiple paddlings, three days apart. The idea was to punish bad behavior, not brutalize the twins.

An antique, heavy wooden hairbrush, that was used on Sally early in life, would provide additional strokes as a finishing touch, for second and third offenses of the same infraction. She also agreed to NEVER punish them while she was angry.

The twins always had the option of sitting on the bed instead of corporal punishment, but once a paddling started, it had to be finished, and there was a special word that could be spoken, to temporarily halt the punishment if they really couldn't handle it, but using it added swats in the end. Again, Sally wanted to punish bad behavior, not really hurt her nieces.

No one was happy with the list, but they all signed off on it.

The contract was completed.

Sally told them that was all. The rest of the day was theirs.

Patty went to find a party with some boys. For some reason, she was feeling very horny but didn't know why. She found two boys in town with booze and went with them to a local party spot. They partied into the night. Well past curfew, with several drinks in her, she started dancing for the boys. Time had really gotten away from her. She wouldn't have cared if she knew. She was somewhat drunk and feeling very sexy.

Shortly thereafter, she ended up making out in the boy's pickup, with one of them. The boy was in heaven, he was still a virgin, and she was beautiful and willing.

An announcer was playing in his head.

It's a real pressure cooker tonight, two down, nobody on, no score, the bottom of the ninth. It's a line drive, he's going for it, and rounds first base easily, he is headed for second, he isn't letting up, he's out! No, the ball bobbled! Safe! Safe on second base. The pitch! It's a miss! What a throw! He's gonna steal! He's gonna slide in headfirst! Out! No. Wait! He's safe at third base!

The seventeen-year-old boy had managed to remove her blouse and bra. He almost came when he touched her bare breasts for the first time. He wasn't skilled, but he was enthusiastic. He fondled and kissed those glorious mounds, trying to excite her. Her breasts were lovely; creamy, heavy, and white. Her nipples were at full attention. They were hard enough to cut glass. These were the first breasts he had ever touched.

She really enjoyed the clumsy attention paid to her boobies and even let his hand inside her panties, but that was her stopping point. His fingers felt electric on her shaved cunny, but she had no interest in fucking him. She would play tonight's events over and over in her mind as she touched herself in the future.

Patty WAS horny, plain and simple, but not THAT horny. She had no interest in giving herself up to that bumpkin. She wasn't normally that sexual, and she was very confused. Unlike Matty, she did masturbate in secret and had given herself what she assumed was an orgasm, but sex certainly didn't rule her life. Tonight she desperately wanted to play with a cock!

She unzipped his fly, and saw a live cock for the first time in her life. The boy had gone commando. She was mesmerized. After much urging, and more Jack Daniels, she took it in her hand and stroked it up and down. She kissed it, then gave it a lick. She put her mouth over the head and gave a small suck. It felt nice, so she opened her mouth and slid down all five inches of rock-hard virgin cock. She absently wondered what had gotten into her. She had never done anything like this. The boy groaned again, grabbed her hair, and started pumping her face.

Within seconds, he unloaded in her mouth.

She was shocked and started gagging and spitting. That was fucking disgusting. Cum and drool dripped onto her bare chest. The boy had flopped over, utterly spent.

Headlights appeared through the clearing.

Sally emerged from her car and screamed, "PATTY!"

Patty panicked and looked at her watch, illuminated by the dashboard light. It was almost two hours past curfew. What had she done? She covered her boobs with her blouse, got out of the truck, and approached.

Sally saw the cum on her neck and smelled alcohol on her breath.

"Get in the car," she said tightly.

She put her blouse on and got in the car. The drive home was mostly silent. Patty tried talking, but Sally was very upset and wouldn't talk.

Then it dawned on her. She was drunk and almost two hours past curfew. Two, count them, TWO violations of red-letter rules, on the very day they came to the agreement. She remembered the punishment deal, and how those instruments had made her cry. Fear and drunkenness combined.

Her stomach churned.

She vomited inside Sally's car…

Meanwhile…

Matty was just pissed OFF. She had been in tears half the day for nothing. She wanted a drink. She called Vicki and set up a sleepover. Vicki always had booze and Matty had a little California weed left, as well as some edibles. Sally allowed the sleepover.

The girls enjoyed the remains of the day with some gummies. Vicki had a pint of vodka she was saving for bedtime.

In bed, they sipped the vodka and talked. Matty showed off her stripes. Vicki giggled and told her that was sexy as hell. Matty was confused. Vicki told her she got horny after getting spanked and always masturbated afterward.

Matty told her she was disgusting. They both giggled. Vicki couldn't believe Matty didn't masturbate. Matty had friends who talked about masturbation like it was nasty. She believed them, even though every single girl had lied, and played with themselves constantly. She had touched herself, of course, but had NEVER had an orgasm.

At some point, she noticed Vicki rubbing herself. She watched, fascinated. It started turning her on. Vicki slid her hand into her panties and asked if Matty wanted to watch. Matty certainly did; the booze and edibles were having their effect. Vicki removed her top. She had beautiful breasts, high and firm. Her nipples were pink and crispy. She had never had thoughts about another girl, but Matty had sparked something inside her.

"Would you touch my boobies while I do it," she asked, then I'll show you how.

Matty nodded and crept closer. She started tracing her fingernails over Vicki's breasts, then gave them a squeeze. Matty told her she wanted to learn, and pulled her panties off, revealing a bare pussy. Vicki did the same, showing a shaved pussy with a heart-shaped patch of hair above it. Matty giggled. Vicky slid a finger inside herself and moaned.

Matty was excited. She was still unsure of what to do. She tentatively rubbed her own twat, eliciting a small gasp. Vicki told her to wait, watch me first, then I'll show you what to do, and help if you want. Matty wanted. She was dripping wet from excitement.

Matty reached out and licked Vicki's left nipple. Vicki groaned loudly, whispering 'Matty, Matty, Matty' over and over…

— End of part two —

The backstory is now complete.

Any further chapters will be MUCH shorter and move quickly to the punishments and sex.

Will Matty have her first orgasm? Do they get caught naked, by Vicki's mother?

Patty is in deep shit. What will her punishment be?

Stay tuned for next week's exciting episode.

If you want this to continue, click the 'like' button. I'm needy that way.

Part three will start exactly where this chapter left off.

My only hint is Patty negotiates a punishment and cries buckets of tears.

I like cliffhangers, don't you…

You may also leave comments on what should happen with the twins.

Published 
Written by Vampire_vixen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments