Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Vicarious Desire - Part 3

"As Violet loses her inhibitions, Lance offers a tempting proposition."

111
24 Comments 24
2.1k Views 2.1k
2.7k words 2.7k words

Lance moved to lie on top of me, and I eagerly slipped my arms around him. All the while, I thought of how I was the second woman to be fucked in his bed tonight. As he lowered his lips to my neck, I closed my eyes and vividly recalled the way Dawn had begged him to give it to her harder.

"You understand I haven't done this in a long time," I said quietly.

Lance lifted his head to gaze down at me. "I figured as much." He was tender while smoothing my hair back from my face. "Are you having second thoughts?"

"Not at all!" By this point, my body felt like a singular, insistent throb of need, and I was determined to satisfy it. Yet I knew I wouldn't be able to relax until I told Lance what was on my mind. "I love watching you and Dawn, but I'm not ready for you to fuck me the same way you fuck her."

He smiled then. "Baby, I'd never be rough with you unless that's what you wanted." When he took a breath and released it slowly, I sensed he was choosing his next words carefully. "Dawn is... intense, as you're well aware," he finally said. "Her husband is wrapped up in his career, and he's gone a lot. When they do have sex, it's pretty mundane. So she wants something completely different from me."

"I understand." It was strange talking about her when Lance and I were about to fuck, but it was as if her presence still lingered in the room.

"So you understand that's certainly not the only way I like to make love? The last thing I ever want to do is hurt you."

Weaving my fingers through Lance's hair, I guided his mouth to mine. Our kiss started out gentle, then quickly grew wild. When I dared to give his bottom lip a playful bite, he gasped at my boldness.

"Ah, so you can be a bad girl, too!" His stare took on that now-familiar heat. "Do you know what happens to bad girls, Violet? They have to wait to get their greedy pussies filled."

"No!" I wailed in protest. "Don't tease me, Lance!"

He only grinned while taking hold of his cock. The sensation of his tip massaging my tender clit made me cry out. My hips bucked, as if determined to have him inside me, yet he lifted an admonishing eyebrow. "I'm a very patient man, sweetheart. I can keep you like this for hours."

I actually whimpered at that, but I forced myself to lie still as he slid his flesh against mine; I wouldn't even allow myself to wrap my legs around him. Instead, I lay spread wide on his bed like an offering. When our eyes locked, his stare was so intense that I almost had to look away. A sly smile graced his lips then, making him appear absolutely devious.

"You seem desperate for me to fuck you."

"I am!" I practically shouted.

His smile widened to a grin. "Prove it. Beg for my cock."

I glowered up at him even as my pride crumbled. Would he really make me debase myself like that?

It was as if Lance could read my thoughts, for he slid his cock downward until it was right at my entrance. Though he'd begun trembling with his own need, I had no doubt that his will was stronger than mine. "Beg," he insisted.

I opened my mouth to refuse, for I still had a sliver of dignity left. But then I tried to imagine what Dawn would do in this situation. She certainly wouldn't pout and refuse to play Lance's game, I decided.

Fighting back my own wicked smile, I cupped my breasts and moaned, "Please, Lance, give me every inch of that hard dick! Slide it all the way into my cunt." I was nearly panting from my excitement, and the words I spoke only got me hotter. "I know you love making me feel like a filthy slut!" Gazing up at him, I saw his eyes widen in astonishment. "Please, fuck me while you still have Dawn's pussy juice on you!"

"Christ!" Lance groaned just before easing into me. I released a high-pitched cry at the feel of his cock stretching me, its hardness unrelenting. He took his time, watching my face for any sign of discomfort, but I merely nodded for more. "Oh, that's my good girl!"

A tremor coursed through him when he bottomed out, and for several moments, he remained still. Then he lowered his lips to mine for a sweet, lingering kiss. It was strange yet lovely, the way he could switch from demanding to affectionate within seconds. It also kept me slightly off balance, never knowing what to expect, but that only seemed to heighten my desire.

"Do you know how excited it makes me to hear you talk like that?" Lance whispered against my lips. "You're beautiful, Violet, and I want you so much. It drives me wild to know you want me, too."

I beamed up at him, delighted by my ability to please him so. He gave me another kiss before beginning to move his hips. His rhythm was slow and gentle in a way he'd never been with Dawn, and as I wrapped my arms around him, my cries became louder. "You feel so good inside me!"

Lance's thrusts grew a little more fervent, though I knew he was still being careful. "My God, your pussy is gripping me so tight!" His breathing quickened even as he continued driving himself inside me with fluid, graceful movements. Watching his building lust, I loved knowing I was the cause of it.

My own arousal intensified until my hips matched his rhythm. Again, the air was heavy with the scent of sex, and I greedily inhaled it. All the while, a delicious tension snaked through my core, signaling my approaching orgasm. I saw that Lance was slack-jawed, his expression almost pained. He and I were both so hot, it was as if we burned with the same fever. I could feel the sweat coating his skin.

I made no effort to muffle my cries, and he made no attempt to quiet me. When I started wailing, he dared to pump faster between my thighs. "I'm close!" My voice quavered, for I'd begun shaking.

"Yes, Violet, come!" As he stared down at me, his cock claimed my pussy with shallow thrusts. Was he close, too? I wondered. I'd seen him fuck Dawn for long stretches of time, but he now sounded desperate for his own release. I wanted to give it to him, just as I hungered for my own orgasm. I was right there, trembling while I waited for the wave to inundate me.

"Please!" Lance panted. He was now the one begging me, in a way he'd never needed to beg Dawn. The knowledge that I'd reduced him to such a helpless state was the catalyst that set off my first fierce contractions. Again and again, my muscles tightened around his dick. This was the first vaginal orgasm I'd ever experienced, and I marveled at the way each spasm seemed to emerge from so deep within me. Lance cried out, appearing almost anguished. As I moaned from low in my throat, silently praying the climax would last forever, he warned me he was about to come.

I wanted to plead with him to stay inside me, but as my orgasm slowly subsided, caution prevailed. Still, I whined when he finally pulled out. My eyes widened at the sight of him kneeling between my thighs, jerking his cock. Only seconds later, a rope of semen shot forth, landing on my right breast. More soon followed, hot and thick, to coat my left tit as well. Lance let out a groan while maintaining a merciless grip on his dick. I'd seen him do this when he was with Dawn; he seemed to love milking his cock of every drop of cum.

When he was finished, he offered me a grin, still breathing heavily. "Damn, Violet, you are something else!"

I smiled in return, feigning innocence. "What do you mean?"

"Oh, you know exactly what I mean!" He slid his palm along my thigh. "It's been a long time since I've had to worry about lasting during sex, but you got me so worked up!" Shaking his head, his eyes grew affectionate as he regarded me. "I love feeling as if I'm corrupting you."

skinny_hottie
Online Now!
Lush Cams
skinny_hottie

"You are corrupting me!" I told him through my giggles. "Look what you've done to my tits!"

"I got you good and dirty, didn't I?" Lance murmured. The moment I tried to sit up, he eased me back down onto the bed. "Stay right there."

I started to argue that I needed to wash up, but before I could, Lance cupped my breasts. Gazing downward, I watched him smear his semen on my tits. "What are you doing?" It was hard to sound outraged while moaning in pleasure at his touch. 

"Promise me you won't wash off my cum till you shower in the morning." 

Though I gasped at his filthy request, I finally nodded my assent. The fact that I was willing to do as he asked clearly pleased him. He wiped his palms on my stomach and hips, leaving traces of his seed all over me. Then he lowered his head to plant kisses on my belly. Smiling at his tender gesture, I stroked his hair. When he continued moving downward, I realized what he meant to do.

"Lance..." My voice held a note of unease.

Meeting my stare, he simply said, "Let me."

Again, I silently nodded, offering no resistance when Lance lay on his stomach between my thighs and brought his face close to my pussy. With blatant eagerness, he spread my outer labia.

"Oh, that is stunning!" he sighed. I could feel his warm breath against my inner folds.

My face flushed with embarrassment, and I couldn't suppress another giggle. "My pussy is stunning?"

"Absolutely! And especially your clit. It's quite large, you know."

I didn't know; it wasn't as if I'd compared it to any others. Ever so gently, he stroked it with a fingertip. That bud of flesh, still sensitive from before, was quick to respond now. I struggled not to writhe while he continued stimulating me.

"Your hood pulls back easily, too," he went on. "It's like your clit is begging to be sucked."

This was all news to me, and I was simultaneously aroused and self-conscious. Arousal won out when Lance extended his tongue and gave me a teasing lick. "Please!" By this point, I was quick to beg. Propping myself up, I gave him a look of sheer longing.

He grinned before circling his tongue all around my clit. "Have you ever tasted your pussy on your fingers, Violet?"

I drew in a sharp breath, inhaling the scent of cum and sweat. "No." My voice was just above a whisper.

"Oh, you've been missing out, baby!" When Lance began licking my clit with unbridled enthusiasm, it was impossible for me to keep my hips still. He seemed more than happy to let me grind my pussy against his mouth. I resisted the urge to clench my thighs around him. Instead, I closed my eyes and focused solely on his skilled tongue pleasuring me. It wouldn't take long, I realized, for me to climax for a third time. A smile formed on my parted lips as I surrendered to my desire. I was so desperate to come! My faint cries increased in volume until they reverberated throughout the room.

It was then that Lance lifted his head. Opening my eyes once more, I stared at him in confusion. "Why did you stop?"

He kept his gaze focused on my cunt. "Do you think Dawn is attractive?" As he spoke, he rubbed my clit with his fingertip, his touch far too gentle.

"You know I do!" I practically growled.

Laughing low and soft, he went on touching me. "You do seem to be quite taken with her." Using the same teasing stimulation, he homed in on my hood, as if to coax it a little farther back, while simultaneously massaging my clit. "And I believe she'd be quite taken with you, too."

Our eyes locked. Though I knew I should be alarmed at his suggestion, I found it difficult to think clearly. "Why?" was all I could ask through my shallow breathing.

Again, Lance swept his tongue over my flesh, as if to reward me for being receptive to his idea. We both knew he had me right where he wanted me. "Because she has a certain longtime fantasy that I'm not willing to fulfill." When he circled his lips around my clit, I cupped a hand over my mouth for fear I might scream. My thighs began shaking uncontrollably, yet Lance once more left me right on the edge. "I'm certain you could fulfill her fantasy, Violet." The way he alternated between using his finger and his tongue had me delirious with need. "Would you agree to meet her?"

Part of my mind shrieked like a warning siren, but I was too far gone to resist Lance. "I'll do whatever you want! Just make me come!" I wailed.

A triumphant grin appeared on his lips, which were coated with my juices. "That's my good girl," he said.

Then he began sucking and licking my clit so fervently that my hips bucked, forcing him to keep a firm hold on me. His mouth never stilled between my thighs, even when the intensity grew almost excruciating. My cries sounded feral as if a stranger were making them. Finally, I succumbed to the powerful contractions waiting to overtake me, while Lance's efforts only served to draw out those spasms until I thought I would come apart.

I had to beg for him to release me; I was still trembling when he planted kisses along the length of my inner thigh and then slowly sat up. After lying at my side, he wove his fingers through my hair. His mouth was demanding on mine, his tongue determined to show me what I'd been missing, for I tasted my pussy in that kiss.

I was still reeling from what felt like a night of utter debauchery when Lance nuzzled my neck. "Dawn will be here on Friday."

My pulse raced at the mention of her. It was almost Thursday now; I wouldn't have much time to prepare myself, mentally and emotionally, for the encounter. "I can't come over till late," I whispered, "after my father's asleep."

"That's fine, sweetheart." He held me closer, his hands sliding over my skin. "Her husband's out of town until next week, so she doesn't have to be home by a certain time."

"What if she doesn't like me?" I blurted out. I couldn't imagine a woman like Dawn being interested in someone like me.

Lance's smile was tender as he stroked my cheek. "Violet, she's going to love you, I swear."

For a while longer, I lay in Lance's arms, just as Dawn always did after they fucked. I wished I could stay the night, but I knew that was impossible. When I finally told him I needed to go, he insisted on walking me out and making sure I reached my back door safely. I felt ridiculous once again wearing my nightgown and sneakers. Lance pulled on a pair of sweatpants, not bothering with a shirt. He looked relaxed, even a little sleepy, while flashing me one of his grins.

Before we left his room, he grasped my hands and inspected them in the lamplight. "Before you come over Friday, I'd like you to trim your nails very short, and file them very smooth." His gaze met mine again. "Can you do that for me?"

I had no idea why he was asking me to do such a thing, but just as I had numerous times before, I simply nodded. He brought my hands to his lips and kissed each palm. His voice was tender even as he said, "I'm not finished corrupting you just yet, Violet, but I promise you'll love every second of it."

Published 
Written by Obsolete_Fox
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments