Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Perfect Sunset

"Little did he know that meeting Jasmine that night was just what Jim needed. Of course, she may have enjoyed it even more than he did..."

17
5 Comments 5
2.1k Views 2.1k
1.7k words 1.7k words

Jim walked toward the sunset along the quiet shore of Fort Walton Beach. Perfect white sand squished between his toes as gulf water rolled up over his feet from the soft waves. The view was breathtaking. Just enough clouds to make the colors really show. The oranges, yellows, reds, and even purples were absolutely eye-popping. “Charlotte would have loved this!” he whispered out loud as he thought about the recently lost love of his life and the many times they vacationed here. He stood still and just took in the beauty, remembering the many good times they had together on this beach.

With the sunlight fading away, he began to turn around, but he stopped abruptly as something caught his eye. Jim glanced to his right and saw a sight he did not expect. There next to him, facing the sunset on a reclining beach chair, was a beautiful, probably thirty-five-year-old brunette lounging in a bikini. She smiled at him and asked, “Are you enjoying the view?” 

Shaken by seeing a woman who made his cock stir at the very moment that he was thinking fondly of his late wife had him at a loss for words. She was undaunted as her gaze quickly took in his 6’1” muscular frame. She thought he must have looked about forty-five. In reality, he was fifty-one and just now very thankful that he had always maintained his university soccer player shape by working out a few days a week. He suddenly got a bit nervous. He worried; had she seen the twitch in his swim trunks?

“Have a seat,” she suggested as she gestured toward the empty seat conveniently right beside her. “Let’s enjoy the last few stripes of color and then watch as the moon and stars take over the sky.”

How could he say no? He still had not spoken, but nodded to her as he sat down.

She cut right to it by asking him, “Why have I seen such a handsome man like yourself walk this beach alone for several evenings now?”

“You’ve seen me before?” He replied, as he also thought, How have I not noticed this beauty before?

“Oh yes, I’ve seen you!” She winked at him. Then, seeming to answer his unspoken question, “I’m just a bit closer to the shore tonight, to improve my view.” Her eyes trailed up and down his body again as she spoke.

“Hmmm!” He mused.

Continuing to press him, she asked, “Who is Charlotte?”

He proceeded to tell her the short version of losing his wife of twenty-five years one year ago in a car crash. She sympathized so sweetly. It felt so easy as she reached out and held his hand for mutual comfort as she relayed how she had also lost her husband about three years ago. They continued to hold hands for several more minutes of get-to-know-you chatter where they found many similar interests.

After darkness had taken over the sky and the moon was rising high behind them, she said, “Jim, come inside and share a drink with me. We could sit on my top-floor patio overlooking the ocean in the moonlight. It’s quite a beautiful view from up there.”

“How could I say no to such a wonderful offer?” Jim replied, maybe a bit too quickly.

As they navigated the wooden walkway back from the beach, she snuggled right up under Jim’s arm and let one of her soft 36Ds rest against his side. After holding the shower chain for each other for a quick wash of their feet, they continued through the narrow area between the pools, where she closed the gap between them again. Jasmine just felt so perfect against his body as her hand slipped down to his hip. Jim couldn’t help but do the same. Jasmine’s firm apple-shaped backside felt amazing and her thong left nothing to the imagination as his hand caressed her naked cheek. His bulge was clearly growing now. If she glanced down, there would be no hiding it. 

The AC in the elevator was working very well as Jasmine’s nipples were on clear display through her little triangle string bikini top. She wasted no time pressing them tightly against Jim’s chest when she turned into him for a full frontal hug. As her 5’6” slender body found its way up against him, Jim was sure that she could feel what she had caused pressing into her flat belly. The smile on her face and raised eyebrows when she looked up confirmed that she didn’t mind feeling his growing manhood. Jim quickly lowered his head and kissed her lips passionately as she tightened their embrace. Jasmine slipped her tongue between his lips.

Just as he really got into his first kiss since his wife had passed, the elevator came to an all-too-soon stop. They continued kissing as they stumbled their way out and bounced off at least one wall before gaining just enough composure to find her door. 

Once inside, Jim wasted no time and quickly discarded her bikini top, then attacked her throat and kissed her skin as he lifted her up. He pressed her firmly against the door and then slowly worked his lips down her body. When he got to her nipple and took it into his mouth roughly, she gasped and suggested breathlessly, “Take me to the couch.” 

EvelinMyers
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EvelinMyers

Jim immediately turned and carried her there, his mouth never leaving her nipple; he laid her down, then wordlessly untied and tossed her string-tied bottoms to the floor. His fingers quickly found her already glistening labia. Considering how crazed Jasmine had made his year-long-denied body, he used a surprisingly soft touch. “Oh, my!” escaped her lips.

A bit overwhelmed by Jim’s strength and determination, Jasmine lay back and let him go to work on her. “That feels so good!” she gasped. 

Kneeling on the floor beside her now, he slowly kissed his way down her tight abdomen. His left hand replaced his lips on her breasts, lightly pinching back and forth on each of her nipples. “Such an incredible body!” he whispered to himself.

As his kisses approached her southern lips, Jim’s ring and index fingers slowly increased pressure on her labia. His hand slid up and down her sex from the bottom of her slit all the way through her clit and back again. His middle finger continued to seek out her entrance on each pass. After several passes, he pressed it inside of her, sliding his finger deeper and deeper with each pass. Her moaning crescendoed as he sucked in her now well-lubricated clit. All the while, his other hand continued to play with her increasingly sensitive nipples.

Knowing her nipples had enough stimulation, he brought his now free hand under her backside and caressed her ass. As he slipped in a second finger, he increased the pressure of his tongue on her exposed clit. Jasmine was moaning continuously now. Her increased moaning told him she was close. I’ve missed this so much! he thought. 

Jim just kept sucking on her clit and slipped his fingers a bit deeper. When he found her G-spot, he gave her that special come-here motion, causing her to begin to shake.  As she moaned her way through her first orgasm, he never let her come down. “Oh, this is too much!” Jasmine blurted out. After that, all she could do was moan loudly. 

Jim had no intention of stopping now. When her breathing slowed ever so slightly, he climbed onto the couch and brought his mouth – more specifically, his tongue – down to her lips. Using two fingers, Jim parted her labia and pressed his tongue as deep as he could inside of her now-soaked sex. “Mmmm, Jasmine, you taste divine!” He said out loud as he pulled his tongue out for just a second. He then took his thumb and gently pressed it up against her clit as she began to moan a bit louder again. He slowly rotated his thumb all around her clit, loving the sound of her moans as he worked.

She was now unable to form words. But when Jim looked up directly into Jasmine’s eyes, they said it all: “Don’t you dare stop now!” 

They maintained that eye contact as Jim alternated thrusting his tongue inside and widening it flat to brush over her smooth-shaven labia. He smiled to himself as he took her hands and placed them behind his head. She got the picture and as he pushed in his tongue, she gripped his hair tightly, and her eyes rolled back into her head. With her help pulling hard on his head and his hand pressing up from below, he buried his tongue deep inside. With his tongue finally reaching her G-spot again, he had Jasmine immediately at the edge again. Her hips started bucking into his face hard.

“Oh, Jim!! Don’t stop! I’m so close!!” she shouted. 

With one thumb on her clit and his tongue deep inside, it was time for a surprise. With one quick jolt, he forced his other thumb into her back door and started to slide it knuckle-deep in and out of her star. Jasmine’s eyes popped open and she gasped. He was now playing her pussy, her clit and her ass like a fiddle. With that final stimulation, she lost all control again. She pulled his head down as hard as she could and thrust her hips up high into his face, burying that glorious tongue so deep inside.

She screamed, “Oh, Jim!! Oh Jim!! I’m gonna…” and she squirted her juices all over his forehead and into his hair as well. She couldn’t stop; she didn’t want to stop! Spasm after spasm convulsed through her body. She was in ecstasy! It had been so long since she felt this good; maybe she had never felt this good!

As she came down from her high, she collapsed on the couch and breathlessly whispered, “It’s been way too long…” as she passed out underneath him. Jim smiled again, knowing when she woke up, things were going to get steamy!

Published 
Written by Niceguy71
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments