Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Finding Religion - Part 1

"I decide to get my life back on track, so I join a new church."

15
2 Comments 2
3.8k Views 3.8k
3.8k words 3.8k words

I was going through a dark part in my life when I finally decided to try and get myself back on track. I had dropped out of college, and with the money and free time I had, I was spending a large portion of my time getting blackout drunk, high, or fucking anyone who wanted me. I was only nineteen when I had left college, now, as a twenty-year-old man, I couldn't remember the last time I went out for a drink and woke up in my own bed, most of the time I woke up next to some man or woman, other times it was me waking up on a floor, no one in sight. I was a lean, fit guy, short brown hair, blue eyes, but nothing super special to look at, though I was a pretty charismatic guy sometimes.

The thing that finally made me realise I needed to clean up my act, was the morning I woke up still drunk with my skinny jeans around my ankles in an alleyway. Despite the fact I was still plastered, I remember it so vividly, as if it was just hours ago. I remember picking myself up from the ground, it was just starting to become bright out, so I could just barely make out the writing on my leg. "Thanks for the fun. -Tony" I groaned as I stood up, and suddenly became aware of what must have happened. I could feel the pain in my ass, and the drips down my leg as I pulled up my jeans. Whomever Tony was, he had seemingly had his fun and just left me there all night. I remember checking my pockets for my wallet, keys, and phone, and being relieved when I found them on the ground next to where I was laying.

I wiped off my face, and got myself tidied a bit. Checking my reflection in a window before I stepped out into the street, I didn't look too bent out of shape, and decided to try and make my way to a friend's apartment while I waited for the bus back home. That was the other thing, it would be bad to wake up in an alley behind my own building, but I lived out in the countryside, miles away from the city. My phone was dead, predictably, and I just hoped that Nicole hadn't left for work just yet. It was a bit of a plodding walk, but I got there eventually, and Nicole let me up for some tea and a nap.

We sat on her couch after I had cleaned myself up a little more in her sink. We talked for a few minutes, and I remember the look on her face when she told me she was disappointed in me. Nicole never lied, or held anything back, so I knew when she said it that I was doing everything wrong. I remember watching her leave, and just laying down and thinking for a while before I fell asleep again. I kept reflecting on everything I'd done through the last year as I hopped on the bus home, and then as I walked back to my awful little bungalow in the middle of nowhere. I thought of all the women and men I'd slept with, and where. All of the things I'd let them do with no sense of dignity or self-respect. For God's sake, I had a stranger's name written on my thigh.

I opened the squeaky door to my small home, and stumbled my way down to the bathroom to have a shower. I just shook my head, sighing as I took off my clothes, until I noticed some more writing on both my chest and my arm. On my chest was; "Call me. -Kristen" followed by a phone number, and on my arm; "Saeed and Nish were here."

I stepped into the shower, and started scrubbing off the writing as I tried to remember, and pieces of information came back to me. Kristen, she was the first of the night, I remember us fucking in the back seat of her car, and the wink when she wrote her number on my chest. Saeed and Nish were a gay couple from somewhere in the Middle East who ran a local Kebab shop. I remember them a little less clearly, but I know they both fucked me after the shop had closed. But Tony, he was still blank to me, no face, no memory of him.

I felt sorry enough for myself already, and dried myself after my shower. I stomped down the hallway to my living room and turned on the TV before I sat on the couch and plugged in my phone. I just sat there watching some awful reality TV show, just staring, when my phone finally turned back on. I unlocked it, and soon after I had a few notifications. I sorted through them, a few spam emails, a missed phone call from Nicole from last night, and a Snapchat from a guy I'd met weeks ago. I opened it, expecting a dick pic, but it was a video of him fucking some girl from behind. I focused a bit, and recognised the tattoo on the girl's shoulder. It was my ex, Sarah. From the looks of the video, she was getting railed hard too. I didn't really even think, but sure enough, I was soon stroking my cock. I was about 7" long, and decently thick; I'd never had a complaint. It took a few minutes to realise I was jerking off to a guy fucking my ex and stopped. I put away my phone and my cock, and decided I needed to just get some air.

I spent the rest of the day sobering up in my garden on a crappy old lounge chair, before making a sandwich and going to bed. I woke up the next day to a knock at my door, and I threw on a pair of sweatpants and a white tank top before going to the door. I still had a headache when I opened it up, but it was quickly remedied by the sight of the girl at my door. She was a cute girl, mid-twenties at most, with long dyed blonde hair with brown roots, and beautiful hazel eyes. I stared for a moment, and saw her body, clad in tight purple yoga pants, and a matching top. She smiled at me and stuck out her hand for a handshake.

"Hi there! Sorry to bother you, I'm Ellie. I was wondering if you had a minute to talk?" she said, her voice as bubbly and cute as she looked. I was a bit panicked, hoping I hadn't fucked her and gotten her pregnant or something, but I was calmed by the pamphlets in her hand as I waved for her to step inside.

"Uh, hi, Ellie. I'm Sean, nice to meet you." I replied, as we both took a seat on my couch. I gave her a look, as if to apologise for the state of the house, but she just kept smiling.

"Thank you Sean, it's nice to meet you too! First off, let me give you one of these," she said, handing me the pamphlet.

It was well made for sure, a pamphlet for some Church in the area, apparently they were opening their doors to new members. "I'm handing these out around the area, and decided I'd try here too. My Church is looking for new people to join, now, we don't ask much, and are happy to have all comers try it out. It's non-denominational, so any religion welcome," she added, either to assuage my fears, or to ingratiate herself to me. Looking at her, she seemed to be well adjusted, the only religious symbol visible was a tiny silver cross necklace. It made me wonder, she seemed so happy, so bubbly, like I used to be. Maybe it was worth checking out. "Um, Ellie, I'm not too well versed in religion. What is it your Church does?" I asked, needing to know more before I made a commitment.

She smiled, and launched into a speech about their Church, the grounds, how they worship, even the Pastor, who she gushed over for a few minutes. All in all, it seemed too good to be true. It sounded like a place I could get the help I needed, and maybe get my life back together. She brushed some hair behind her ear and smiled at me. "Why don't you come check it out? I have more of these to drop off, but the address is on that, and the Pastor will be there. Father O'Neill is a lovely man. I'll stop by later too, to check if you came!" Her excitement and enthusiasm was infectious, and I readily agreed. I waved to her as she drove off, and went to put on some halfway decent clothes. Unfortunately for me, I didn't exactly have many clothes for Church, so I threw on a nice pair of skinny jeans, trying to make sure they didn't show a bulge or show off my ass too much. I also put on a  blue button-up shirt, to at least help the look. When I checked myself in the mirror I looked alright, but my bulge and ass were still easily seen.

I just sighed, and decided it would have to do.  I made my way out, walking the half hour to the address on the pamphlet. It looked about as nice as Ellie had described it to me, next to a farm was an old plot of land, which had been somewhat refurbished into a Churchyard. The church itself was an old stone house, though, I couldn't see inside just yet. There was a car in the yard as I walked in, but it wasn't Ellie's. As I approached the building, I spotted another. An old, wooden, garden shed. No windows, padlocked door. I knocked on the door and waited, sitting on the front step as I began to think about what I was doing. 

After a minute or two, I heard a door open around the side, and watched as a middle-aged woman in a lovely yellow sundress stepped out of the shed, followed by an older, portly man in a priest's shirt, collar and all. The woman was all smiles, and thanked the man for his help, before walking over to the car in the yard and waving at me. She drove away as the older man, Father O'Neill greeted me. "Hello my son, welcome!" He looked down at the pamphlet and smiled wider. "I don't suppose we have Ellie to thank for getting you here?" He asked, clapping a huge meaty hand on my shoulder. I nodded meekly, intimidated by the man slightly. He was a big guy, at least 6' tall, and pretty husky too, compared to my 5'8", 140lb frame.

"Yes sir, or, Father, I guess. She came by my house and talked me into coming to see the place myself." I looked at him as he guided me on a walk around the grounds. While the front looked good, the back was an absolute mess, more of a junkyard than a churchyard. He told me that the members of the church help out around the grounds to clean it up, but it was a slow process. We sat on an old bench, overlooking the scrapheap around the back of the Church and spoke for a while.

Father O'Neill was as lovely as Ellie described. He acted as more of a therapist as he teased out the reason why I came, and addressed my fears and worries about my lifestyle. "Honestly Father, I don't know many churches who would welcome a Sex Addict and an alcoholic to boot," I said, looking down at the ground ashamed. He just rubbed my back softly and frowned. "Sean, my son, those are vices, and issues to be fixed. I am here to help all of the people of my Church, and, between us, you wouldn't be the first to need help with these things." His tone of voice was so soft and reassuring that I relaxed, practically melting into a hug from him.

AntonellaLombard
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AntonellaLombard

He brought me inside the Church, showing me the main room, fitted with pews and all sorts of candelabras and church paraphernalia. He also showed me other rooms, one fitted with cots for people who needed a place to stay, a kitchen, even his own bedroom. We sat and had tea as he told me about the Church and its ideals, as well as the fact that he was the farmer who owned the surrounding fields. I stayed quiet mostly, until I had a question to ask. 

Between sips of my tea, I said; "Father, I think I'll become a member of your Church, but, well, how is it that you helped the other people with my... particular vices?" I asked sheepishly, shrinking into the hard wooden chair.

He didn't crack, just smiled, and placed a hand on my knee. "Sean, son. I'll tell you what I told them: sex in itself isn't a sin. Old religious texts may say so, but we don't follow those. Sex is something special, intimate, shared between people. But, in the end, it's a service. A service to both yourself, and whomever you have it with. Son, you don't need to be cured, you just need to do it for a reason. For example, say it was you and I. We could have sex if we loved each other, or if we just needed a release. It could be as simple as just a way to say 'thank you'. But in the end, all that matters is that you don't regret it." I was shocked to hear a supposed priest speak about sex so flagrantly, doubly so to hear him talk about us having sex! Strangely though, it wasn't off-putting. It was invigorating!

"Father, I... I appreciate that. I want you to know that I feel comfortable here, and I think I'll stop by again, at least to help with some of the grounds. I don't know how to thank you for speaking to me." I said, smiling at the jolly, portly man. He stood, tipping the contents of his mug into the sink, and standing near me.

"Well son, I don't ask for thanks, but it is always appreciated. But, from what I've told you, how do you feel you should thank someone?" he said, smiling down at me in my seat as he placed his hands on his hips.

It took me a moment to realise what he meant, and I went bright red thinking about it. "It's okay son, remember, it's just a service." He reached down and took my hand in his. I looked up at him and nodded. He helped me up and led me through the Church to a pew near the wooden altar. He began to take off his clothes, and I just watched as he started to expose his beer belly and then, his shockingly large cock. Just eyeballing it, he was a foot long, and extra thick to boot. He sat on the pew, legs spread as his soft cock laid against his thigh and just nodded to me. I slipped down my jeans, and unbuttoned my shirt, dropping them next to his. My heart pounded as I got on my knees between his legs. I never got nervous before sex, so this was odd to me. His smile beaming down at me was as relaxing as ever, and, as he placed his hand on my head, I leaned in, licking along his soft cock.

Father O'Neill was stroking my hair, as I slid my tongue along his length. He was a hairy man, hairy chest, hairy balls too. I didn't mind, and when he adjusted his hips, I took the cue, and moved my tongue to his balls, gently sucking and licking them as his cock rested on my face. I could feel it harden as I tasted his musky balls. I thought he was about ready for a blowjob, when he leaned back further, exposing his hairy asshole too. It took me a moment to brace myself, but I quickly buried my face between his fat cheeks, happily lapping at his asshole as he stroked his cock. It tasted better than I expected it to, and I really got into it sliding my tongue inside of him. "Oh Sean... good, my son. You are a slight boy, so I will only use your mouth today." He said, moaning slightly as I lapped at his ass. I was relieved honestly, he was larger than I'd ever taken before, and I was scared. He pulled me up, placing his now hard and angry looking, veiny cock on my lips.

I wrapped my lips around Father O'Neill's cock, barely able to fit it at first. I opened my mouth wide, letting more of it in. He was happy to help, placing both hands on my head, and pushing his hips forward. His cock was so tasty to me, even though he was clearly a bit sweaty, and I tried to get him into my throat. I didn't manage it, and gagged on the monstrous cock before pulling away gasping. "Sorry Father... it's just too big," I said apologetically, looking up at him with his cock in my hands.

"Sean son, relax. Allow me," he said, pulling me back onto his cock, taking two handfuls of hair in his hands and shuffling his hips up. Now I was bent forwards, and he pulled me towards him until he hit the back of my throat. I couldn't force any more in, but Father O'Neill wasn't done. With surprising strength, he pulled, forcing and shoving his cock against the back of my throat as I helplessly gagged on it, and after a moment, my eyes popped open as his cock popped through some invisible barrier into my throat. I flailed, slapping at his legs as I was unable to breathe, and my throat felt stretched.

"Easy son, easy. I won't be long, just stay awake," he said, as he kept pushing, until I felt the hair of his balls on my chin, and the hairs up my nose. Father O'Neill wasted no time pushing and pulling my head forcefully, using my throat like a fleshlight, all the while reassuring me and praising me as my lungs begged for air, and my arms fell limp at my sides. After maybe a full minute of having his cock completely fill my neck, right when my vision had darkened, and I felt unable to go on, I felt him bury himself against my face, and suddenly hot spurts of sticky, warm cum coated my throat. I weakly tapped his calf, and he pulled away, releasing my head as he did. I fell forward, almost unconscious as his cock sprayed the last of his cum on my face. The taste was intoxicating, and I knew I would be 'thanking' him more often. 

I took a moment to catch my breath, and I felt Father O'Neill's hand on my shoulder. "Thank you, my son. Catch your breath and get dressed. We will clean you up." He said, moving to stand, as I slumped against the pew. Another minute or so later, cum all over my face, we were both dressed, standing by the kitchen sink, washing the cum from my eyes.

I was led back outside shortly after, and spotted Ellie, sitting on the step where I was not so long ago. She waited, as bubbly as ever, and skipped over to say hello. "Sean! I'm so glad you came! Hello, Father. I've dropped off all the pamphlets, I was hoping I could do confession?" she said, turning to Father O'Neill with a smile. They spoke a moment, each smiling and happy, then Ellie turned to me. "Oh! You should hang around a while! We won't be long, I can give you a ride home."

I accepted with a happy smile, and moved to sit, but the Father caught my arm. He produced two keys and spoke. "Sean son, take these, and if you ever want to work, or need a place to sleep, you are welcome here." I smiled, sheepishly, now wondering if Ellie would know I had almost suffocated on this man's cock mere minutes ago.

I sat and watched them disappear behind the building, before thinking over the events of today. I was now a member of a Church, and had already sucked the priest's cock and swallowed his seed as well. My thoughts then turned to Ellie, a sweet, cute, seemingly naïve girl, so willing to help me without even knowing me. I thought a bit, and for a brief moment, realised I had a crush on her. I placed my head in my hands, wondering how I had seemingly already caught feelings for this stranger. It took about fifteen minutes for Ellie to come back, but Father O'Neill wasn't with her.

She waved me over to her car and I happily followed, slipping into the passenger seat. She smiled over at me and spoke. "I'm really glad you'll be here Sean. You'll be the only other person my age! Let's get you home!" she said, almost bouncing with happiness. I noticed she was a little sweaty, but chalked it down to her doing something with the junk heap behind the Church. She drove me back towards my home, and as we chatted, with each passing moment I felt my fondness towards her grow. It was to the point, that when we arrived at my bungalow, I didn't want to leave. She reached over and touched my arm, sending a heat through me. "See you soon Sean!" she said, still smiling as I left the car.

"See you Ellie, I might come by the Church tomorrow," I said, wanting to talk more.

"I'll see you there then! I'll be there all day!" she said, and I waved goodbye as she drove away.

I sighed, and walked back inside, collapsing onto my couch with a smile. Between Ellie and Father O'Neill, it was a great day, and for once, I felt good about myself and my life. I leaned back, turning on the TV and picked up my phone. I opened up my text thread with Nicole and sent her one. 

"Hey Nicole, I'm going to clean up my act. Joined a church. Dinner at mine tomorrow?" I waited, and soon enough I got a reply. "Sean! Really?! Of course I'll be there! Tell. Me. Everything!" I smirked and put my phone down. Maybe I wouldn't tell her everything.

Published 
Written by TheGoldStandard
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments