Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Teacher Bought My Pussy

"An 18-year old high school student who is secretly a high-priced escort gets caught by her teacher."

117
15 Comments 15
3.3k Views 3.3k
3.8k words 3.8k words

"Hi, Mr. Smith! You wanted to see me after school?"

"Come on in, Katie. Close the door."

I did as he asked, feeling curious about the situation. Mr. Smith had never asked me to come to his office after hours. He had a very odd expression, and he kept glancing from me to his computer monitor and back.

"Um…Did I do something wrong, Mr. Smith?"

"Katie…why don't you come around to this side of my desk and take a look at something with me."

"Sure thing, Mr. Smith," I said tentatively. It just seemed like an odd thing for him to ask me to do. I walked around to his side of the desk and looked at his monitor. My heart seemed to stop in my chest.

On the screen was a photo of a girl in a short tartan skirt. It was so short that her white panties peeked out below the bottom of it. From under the skirt extended her long pale legs, which ended in silver high-heeled sandals. Her pretty feet were accentuated by shiny pink toenail polish.

She was wearing a tight black crop top over her firm young breasts. Her flat belly was bare, with a gleaming stud belly button ring. She stood in a sexy pose with her hands on her hips. Her lips were coated in shiny lip gloss and were slightly parted in a sensual pout. Her hair was tied back into two pigtails.

It was obvious that she was meant to give off a vibe of being very young while still clearly sporting a very sexually mature young body with curves in all the right places. Despite the youthful appearance of the girl in the photo, I was absolutely certain she was eighteen.

I could tell a lot about her from that photo. And I could tell a lot about her for another reason. She was me.

—————

I knew I was a sex-crazed girl from the time I turned sixteen. My body matured rapidly that year, and my aloof parents were very liberal about my Internet usage, which allowed me to explore my sexuality to my heart's content. I was fond of the older boys, and as I got later into my high school years, I found ways to seek out college-aged men.

I lost my virginity at sixteen to the older brother of a friend, and my promiscuity exploded after that. I couldn't get enough sex, and finding many willing partners was easy. I was very adventurous, constantly wanting to try new things, and I considered myself an expert in bed by the time I was seventeen.

It was around this time that I discovered a new fascination: exchanging sex for money. It wasn't because I needed the money. My family is well off, and I have always had everything I needed and most of the things I wanted.

It was just that the idea of trading my body for money was so fucking hot. I loved thinking about older men who were willing to pay to fuck me because their wives didn't do the things they liked and because they were just too old.

I explored my new kink through pornography and Internet chat groups. I found young escorts online and would quiz them for information about their trade.

By the time I turned seventeen, I knew that I wanted to try it for real.

I started doing research and found a few escort agencies in my city. A few months before turning eighteen, I started contacting them to see if they would be willing to hire me. Not surprisingly, once they found out what I looked like and confirmed that I was serious, they absolutely did want to hire me. They especially loved my very youthful appearance; I was a teenager, and I looked the part.

They liked me so much that I ended up being the one to interview them. After several conversations, I settled on a very exclusive agency specializing in younger girls from eighteen to the mid-twenties. Several of their well-off clients had bid for the right to be my first customer on the day after I turned eighteen. My fee for that first encounter was two thousand dollars per hour, and the client booked me for four hours. After that, they had a waiting list of clients, each willing to pay me one thousand dollars per hour to use my young teen body.

When I heard this, my pussy gushed and soaked my panties. The money was great, but the thing that really got me off was the kink of knowing that I would be trading my young pussy to these men for that money.

----------

That was six months ago. Now, here I was in my teacher's office, staring at the escort agency's online advertisement for my services.

They had obscured my features somewhat, but anyone who spent a lot of time looking at me, for example, a teacher who leered at my young body every day in a classroom, was likely to notice the resemblance.

At age eighteen, I was about five foot two and a hundred and five pounds. I usually wore my shoulder-length blonde hair in a ponytail. My body was thin and petite, with firm c-cup breasts, and I turned male heads wherever I went. I'm the kind of girl that almost every man, and especially older married men, want to fuck.

Mr. Smith just looked at me, not saying anything. But I could hear his heart pounding. He was in his mid-forties and married. There was a wedding photo of him with his wife on his desk, and he wore a wedding ring.

"Mr. Smith, what's that website you're looking at?" I said, trying to sound shocked.

He looked at the screen for a few seconds, then back at me, then back at the screen, and then back at me again.

"Katie, that's you."

He said it as a statement of fact, not a question.

"What?? I guess that girl looks a little bit like me. You think that's me?"

"Yes, Katie. That's you."

I just stared at him for some time, hoping that maybe he would back off. But I had no such luck. He kept staring back at me, waiting for me to say something.

Finally, I gave in. "Okay, okay, you got me, Mr. Smith. It's me."

Even though he seemed to have been convinced about the identity of the young whore on his computer screen before I ever walked into his office, he still had a look of disbelief on his face.

I smiled a wicked smile. "I'm an escort, Mr. Smith. A call girl. Hot little high school girls are in high demand. And I'm eighteen - so they hired me. But, Mr. Smith, it's a kind of a secret."

"Katie, I just don't know what to say. I can't believe you're doing this. I feel like I need to contact your parents about this."

It was at this point that I started to realize that this little meeting wasn't necessarily all about giving away my secret about my chosen profession. He didn't need a meeting if he wanted to do that. He could have just called my parents or taken the matter to the school counselor or principal. I glanced down and noticed the prominent bulge forming in his pants. This meeting wasn't about getting me in trouble. It was about my opportunity to stay out of trouble. And his opportunity to get something in return.

With this new idea in mind, I suddenly felt more confident and in control. Mr. Smith was my teacher, but he was also just another man who would do almost anything to get his cock inside me. I was in familiar territory.

I smiled widely and looked directly into his eyes.

"Mr. Smith, you can't do that. That would ruin my life. Don't you think we can work this out? I mean, just the two of us here in your office?"

I leaned back on the edge of his desk, reached out, put one hand on his knee, and started to gently caress it. I was wearing tight black leggings and a tight-fitting top that left just a sliver of my belly bare. As I leaned back on the desk, my top rode up, exposing more of my flat belly and the same stud belly button ring from the online photo.

His eyes widened and locked onto my bare belly and the stud, and I saw him glance back to the photo and make the connection that they were one and the same.

"What do you mean?" he said, "Work it out how?"

"Well, I thought maybe you might have some questions? About exactly what I do? About...how much I charge? That kind of thing?"

I smiled at him slyly. He gulped, and I had the distinct impression that his mouth was going dry.

"Uh...well...okay," he croaked, his eyes fixed on my bare belly.

"Would you mind if I sat on your lap while we talked"

Not waiting for an answer, I slipped into his lap and put one arm around his neck. My ass rubbed over his hard cock in his pants, and he let out a little moan and he made a small thrusting motion against me as I sat down on him.

"I figured you wouldn't mind, Mr. Smith," I said with a little laugh.

"I offer a few different levels of service. For fifty dollars, I'll get naked for you and give you a slow, grinding lap dance through your clothes. You can touch me anywhere you want except for my pussy. That costs extra."

He just stared at me, almost in shock.

"After I have you nice and worked up, I'll take out your cock, and I'll jerk you off until you cum in my hand."

I wiggled in his lap, rubbing against his hard-on.

"Wow, Mr. Smith. I think you are getting really hard listening to me talk about being a whore. Can I touch?"

Once again, I didn't wait for an answer. I scooted my ass to one side, and I reached down and started to stroke him thru his pants, very slowly and deliberately.

"So, Mr. Smith. Do you have fifty dollars?"

I just looked at him with a little smile on my face, waiting for him to answer.

It finally dawned on him that it was a serious question.

"Um...yes. Yes, I do."

He reached into his desk and pulled out his wallet. He took out two twenties and a ten.

"Put the money on the desk, Mr. Smith, where we can both see it. I find that my clients enjoy themselves more if the money they use to pay me is in plain sight. Seeing the money while I'm servicing you gets me really wet."

He set the money on the desk.

"Are you ready for me to get naked?"

He nodded slowly as if in a dream.

I stood up in front of him and started by removing my sandals and taking off my top. I unfastened and removed my bra, exposing my young, firm tits.

"What do you think, Mr. Smith? You wanna touch them?"

AstoriyaNight
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AstoriyaNight

He reached out and started to fondle my tits. He rubbed them and took the nipples between his fingers. He seemed almost to be salivating.

Next, I peeled the leggings off, revealing a black G-string underneath. Finally, I slid off the panties, which were wet from my already-soaked cunt. My exposed pussy was shaved bare, completely hairless.

"Your panties are so wet."

"Oh, did you notice that, Mr. Smith? Yeah, my panties are really wet. Selling my body to men turns me on sooo much. I do it for the money, but also do it because I get off on being a whore."

I handed my panties to him. "Here you go, Mr. Smith. You can play with my wet little panties while I dance for you. Normally, I charge extra for that, but I'll make an exception for you. Special teacher discount and all," I said with a little laugh.

He took the panties from me and ran his fingers through them.

"It's okay, Mr. Smith. You can smell them and lick them. They're delicious."

I reached out and pushed his hand and my panties up to his face.

He inhaled the aroma of my sex and licked the panties, tasting me. As he enjoyed my wet panties, I stood in front of him, completely naked.

"What do you think of my body, Mr. Smith? Is it everything you've fantasized about? Oh, don't play coy with me, Mr. Smith. I've seen you staring at me in class when you thought I wasn't looking. Sometimes, when I wear little skirts to school, I open my legs on purpose to tease you. Did you like looking at my little panties between my spread thighs under my desk? Could you tell I was wet? It always gets me wet when you look up my skirt, Mr. Smith."

"Katie, your body is amazing," he said breathlessly.

"Are you ready for me to start the lap dance?"

"Yes. Please."

I straddled him and pressed my breasts against his face. He began to suck on them while his hands grabbed onto my ass. He ran his hands all over my body while he devoured my tits.

I ground on his hard cock and started to ride him. His hard-on pressed up into my pussy and brushed against my clit.

"How does it feel for me to grind my bare little high school pussy against your hard cock thru your clothes, Mr. Smith? I hope you don't mind me getting my girl cum all over your pants."

His pants were getting quite damp from my gushing pussy. "How much…how much to, uh, touch your pussy?"

"Feeling a little anxious, Mr. Smith?" I said with a smile and a giggle.  

"For another hundred dollars, you can play with my little pussy. And, instead of just jerking you off, I'll suck your cock until you cum in my mouth."

"I can, uh, cum in your mouth?"

"Of course, Mr. Smith! I'm a good girl. Whatever you put in my mouth, I will swallow right down."

He made a sound like a whimper. And then he got his wallet out again. He put five twenty-dollar bills on top of the original fifty.

"That's right, Mr. Smith. Put the hundred dollars on top of the other whore money. Thank you, Mr. Smith. Now I'm gonna take your cock out so it's ready for me to suck."

I got down on my knees in front of him and unzipped his pants. I pulled them and his boxers down to his ankles. His stiff cock stood at attention. I grasped it just under the tip with my thumb and two fingers and lightly jerked him off.

"Are you ready to play with my bald little pussy?"

"Yes, Katie."

I sat back on his lap and took one of his hands in mine. I brought it between my legs, and his fingers pressed up against my swollen wet pussy.

"Why don't you start with this finger, Mr. Smith."

I took the ring finger from his left hand, the one with his wedding band on it, and slipped it into my pussy. His wedding band disappeared inside me. He briefly moved his finger in and out of me before pulling it back out.

He stared at his wedding band, mesmerized. It glistened with my girl-cum.

I brought his hand up to my mouth, and I sucked his finger and wedding band clean. I continued to suck on his ring finger like a cock. "Mmm, yummy, Mr. Smith. Thank you for fucking my little pussy with your wedding band."

He moaned and reached for me, desperate to touch my cunt.

I straddled him again but left space between us so that he could reach my pussy. He played with it like a child with a toy, rubbing my pussy lips, sliding his fingers in and out of me. He seemed fascinated by it. He put two fingers inside me and tried to fit in a third one.

"You can try to fit another finger in me, Mr. Smith, but I'm pretty tight."

He finger fucked me and rubbed my clit for a few minutes.

"Are you ready to put your cock in my mouth, Mr. Smith?"

"Yes, Katie, please put it in your wet little mouth."

I got down on my knees in front of him again. I pushed his legs apart and scooted in close, pressing my young breasts against his cock.

I took it in my hand and lightly jerked him off some more while I looked him in the eye.

"Mr. Smith, I'm gonna suck your cock now."

He nodded, watching me intently.

I squatted down and licked him from the base of his balls to the tip of his cock. He moaned at the feel of my tongue on him.

I took the head of his cock into my mouth and lightly sucked while I swirled my tongue over the front of his cock, just below the tip. His body spasmed when I started sucking him. He lifted his hips to push his cock deeper into my mouth. I took him deeper and started to suck harder and faster.

I moved one hand below his balls and massaged his taint. I slowly worked my way down to his asshole. I slipped one finger just inside his ass and massaged there while I continued to suck his cock. He jerked and moaned after I started to finger his ass.

"Am I a good little cocksucker, Mr. Smith? Have you ever fantasized about fucking my pretty face? Did you ever cum into your fist, pretending it was my little wet mouth?

He nodded vigorously, panting.

"How much…," he was trying to catch his breath, "How much to fuck you?"

"Mr. Smith, if you want to fuck me, that would be extra. I do have a special service for my very best clients."

I looked at him mischievously.

"It's not exactly the 'girlfriend experience'; I do something called the LGE - the 'little girl experience. For another two hundred dollars, you can be my Daddy, Mr. Smith. And I'll be your little girl. I'll be your submissive little fuck toy.  If you're my Daddy, nothing is off limits. You can fuck me, and you don't have to use a condom. You can use my little pussy raw. Little girls only take their Daddy's cocks bareback. You can cum in my tight little pussy. I'll do things to you...anything you want. If you're my Daddy, I'll be a good little girl for you. You can do absolutely anything you want to me. Do you want to be my Daddy, Mr. Smith? Please?"

"Yes. Yes, Katie."

He was shaking as he got his wallet out again.

"That's right, Daddy, count out another two hundred dollars and put it on top of the money you used to buy my little pussy."

When the cash was all stacked up, I began to suck him off again. "Daddy, I'm gonna suck your cock some more, so it's nice and wet to fuck me with." I took him deep into my throat and let him fuck my pretty face for a few minutes.

"Katie, please, I need to fuck you."

"Yes, Daddy, it's time to fuck your little girl. You paid for my pussy, so you should have it."

I straddled him again, but this time with nothing at all between us. I slid my wet little pussy up and down the length of his stiff cock.

"How does that feel, Daddy? Am I being a good little girl for you?"

He grabbed my ass and pulled me against him while he thrust his cock against my pussy.

I stuck my tongue in his mouth, and we made out like horny teenagers. I slowed down and worked my pussy against him, helping him to find his way inside me. Finally, he got the tip inside me, and I pressed down on him to work it in deeper. I moaned as he penetrated me.

"Yessss, Daddy! Stick it in me deeper. Push it all the way in."

I was like a piston on top of him, fucking him faster and faster. He feasted on my tits, sucking them and biting the nipples.

"Fuck my cunt, Daddy! Pound me! Use me! I'm your dirty little whore Daddy! Daddy, I wanna cum so bad, but I need your permission! Please, Daddy! I'll do anything if you'll let me cum!"

"You can cum, you little bitch! Cum for your Daddy! Cum on your Daddy's cock!"

I reached down and started to work my clit. It only took a few moments to move myself to the brink.

"Fuck Daddy…Yes, Daddy… I'm gonna fucking cum!"

I slammed down on him hard and felt the orgasm take over my body. The whole situation amplified the effect - fucking my teacher in his office for money. And to protect my secret. Trading my body and the use of my young pussy. I shuddered as the orgasm rocked my body.

This finally pushed him over the edge as well.

"Katie, fuck, I'm gonna cum in your pussy."

"Yes, Daddy, you can cum inside me! That's what I'm here for; that's what I'm good for. I'm your nasty little cum dump! Daddy, I exist just to take all your cum. That's what I was made for, Daddy!"

I felt him jerk and start to pump his cum inside my tight, young pussy. I pushed down on him and let him spurt out every drop inside me. As his body relaxed, I leaned down and put my mouth close to his ear.

"Daddy, there's so much cum. I'm all sticky and dirty. Was I a good girl for Daddy?"

"Yes…Yes, Katie, you were a very good girl."

"So…Do you think we can keep my little secret just between us?"

"Yes, I think we can do that."

"Thanks, Mr. Smith! And, of course, any time you want to use my services, just keep me after school."

"I will, Katie. I definitely will."

"Don't forget to bring that cash, Mr. Smith, to buy your little girl's pussy. I know you won't mind paying, Mr. Smith. We both know I'm worth every penny."

Published 
Written by JackOwnsU
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments