Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Offering A Ride To A Stranger - Chapter One

"I offer a ride to a hitchhiker I meet on my journey home"

167
15 Comments 15
6.9k Views 6.9k
2.5k words 2.5k words

Author's Notes

"Driving home"

It started as a pretty normal late summer day. I'd dropped a visitor off at the bus station and I was driving home, wondering what to do with the remainder of my weekend. It was then that I saw her, up in the distance walking slowly along the side of this dusty road. 

Eyes watching her as I drove, I took her in. She could have been anywhere from twenty-five to forty I thought, difficult to tell. Hazel hair with long legs, wearing shorts and a t-shirt which emphasized a proper womanly figure - not stick thin, not chubby. Well rounded and proportioned in all the right places. There was a bag on her shoulders.

As I approached, I slowed down, not wanting to spray her with dust or alarm her. As I drove past, I saw a flash of a smile and a thumb stuck out. Watching her in my rear mirror, I slowed and pulled over to the side, the inevitable dust cloud enveloping me, the truck, and this mystery woman.

I drew the window down, watching her approach, her hand fanning her face and the dust out of the way, As she drew level with my lowered window, I saw crunched-up eyes, crinkled and sun-kissed in the corners. She looked so natural and beautiful. Trying not to stare, I did a quick up and down with my eyes from behind my sunglasses.

Working hard to look this stranger in the eyes, I raised my sunglasses onto my head, smiling at her.

"Hey, I'm sorry about the dust ball, we need some rain here!"

She coughed either for effect or real, and it was done with a smile on her face. I got the immediate impression, from the corners of her eyes and mouth, that she did a lot of smiling. It was a great smile!

Leaning in to rest on the side of the car, she smiled as she looked at me. "That's ok, I stuck my thumb out late. It's good of you to stop."

Looking behind down the road, I said, "No problem. You're a long way from nowhere all the way out here, where are you heading?"

Looking along the road in both directions, then into the car she smiled again. "Nowhere really. Well, I mean I'm not sure. I am just wandering and exploring and thinking."

Reaching over to open the passenger door, I looked at her. "Do you wanna get in?"

She smiled again, heaving her bag off her shoulders and into the back as she climbed into the passenger side. I couldn't help but look at her legs, and she gave a wry smile as she 'caught' me.

Driving off, I reached behind to grab an ice-cold coke, handing it to her. I introduced myself. "I'm James, it's nice to meet you."

She took it, nodding her head in thanks, opening it as she turned to me offering me a slightly chilled hand. "I'm Katie, thanks for the ride."

We drove along, creating more dust, as I asked again where I could drop her. Thinking for a while, she turned to me, her t-shirt hugging her impressive cleavage, telling me. "I honestly don't know, I have no plans. Which way are you heading?"

Taking a breath, I thought momentarily before answering. "Well, you're a long way from nowhere Katie, a long way. I live about five miles north through those trees. You're welcome to come with me. You can grab a shower, have some food, and sleep, while you decide. I've no plans and no one else home."

I added with a chuckle, "If that doesn't sound like the start of a kidnap movie."

Driving silently, I didn't speed up and let the suggestion settle with her. As I glanced over, I saw a smile form on her face, turning to me. "Fuck it, why not. You seem nice enough. Mind if I tell someone where I am, just in case you are an axe murderer or something?"

Laughing with her, she was infectious like that, I nodded my ascent giving her the coordinates of the house, driving off the main track through fields filled with horses and sheep. I heard her tapping on her phone. As she put it down, she looked at me "Thanks for understanding and not being a dick. It's real kind of you to take me in."

Pulling up in front of a large house, surrounded by trees, and turning off the engine all we could hear was an animal or two and sway of the trees. Turning to her, I saw her eyes widen as I told her, "Welcome to my home."

Opening the truck door, I took her bag and offered her a hand, taking in her long legs as she got out. "Wow, you live here all alone?"

Walking around the back of the house, I looked at her. "My daughter and certain friends come and go. Just us for now. Make yourself at home."

Walking around the pool, I was enjoying seeing her reaction, taking in where we were. I put her bag down, as I reached down and grabbed a couple of beers. Opening both, I handed one to her. "Cheers Katie, I'm glad to have met you."

She took it, wide-eyed and with a mocking smile in her eyes. "Cheers James, aren't you a dark horse? Is all this yours?" As she gesticulated around, arms moving in a circle.

I chuckled, "It's a business, let's say it's mine in partnership with the bank."

I sat down, looking at her as I gestured for her to take a load off. "So why were you on the road? You don't have to tell me, but it's unusual. Are you heading away from trouble?"

Emptying her beer, I gave us both another. "Not really trouble, but more reflection. I had some time to myself after my daughter moved to college, so I left stuff behind and went traveling to reflect. Here I am."

I didn't want to push harder, so I left it and watched her. She was visibly relaxing in the afternoon sun and as she got to know me.

Looking at the pool, she took a breath in and her eyes widened. "Christ on a bike, I am sorry. I had no idea." As I watched, confused, she folded her arms putting her hands under her armpits, which were sprouting hair.

Looking at her, I raised an eyebrow in question.

She looked at me with a broad smile, eyes tinged with rueful laughter. "Come on, don't tell me you didn't smell me in the truck Jimmy?"

Letting out a large guffaw, I shook my head. "I didn't notice, much. Do you want a shower or a swim?"

She stood, stretching, looking around, and pushing her shoes off quickly, she fell into the pool with a large splash. Watching her, she surfaced with a laugh and a splash in my direction. "Wow, it's glorious in here, but my only clothes are all wet now."

Standing on the edge, looking down at her, I smiled. "Just as well I have a washer and they'll dry pretty soon in this heat." As I stepped back, avoiding another splash. 

I could see her clothes molded to her incredible figure, showing her curves and assets. She saw me looking and didn't cover herself. spreading out to let me see as she floated. Looking up, she almost dared me, simply stating, "Gonna join me if the clothes will dry so quickly?"

With a smile on my face, and pulling my t-shirt over my head, I jumped in making as big a bomb as I could. Laughing as I surfaced, seeing Katie rocking in the waves, her eyes were fixed on me. Now, don't get me wrong, I am in reasonable shape for a man in his forties, but I am still a man in his forties with chest hair and a little too much timber around the middle.

BedLover69
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BedLover69

I pushed the water out of my eyes, watching Katie watch me. She took a stroke towards me. "That's not fair, you got to keep your t-shirt dry. Give me a hand will ya?"

Letting her lead, she looped a hand behind my neck to steady herself. I saw her impressive cleavage close, the water plastering it to her body. As she stood on tippy toes, her legs not as long as mine, she struggled. Looking at her after enjoying the bumping and struggling, I nodded. "Put your arms up, Katie."

Smiling with her eyes, grateful and knowing where this was leading, she looped a leg around mine and raised her arms above her head. Taking the hem of her t-shirt, I peeled it slowly up her body and threw the t-shirt to the edge.

I put a hand on the small of her back to steady her, as I felt her lean in to hold on, her flimsy bra holding her impressive cleavage in place. The water was warm, but I could see the very visible outline of her pink nipples poking through.

Rubbing her back with my large hand, I felt her wrap a leg around me for stability, looking at me. "Help a girl out of this too eh?"

My hand moved up, unclipping her bra strap and peeling it off her. I let the bra sink to the bottom of the pool, not caring any more. My hand was on her firm shorts-covered bum, feeling her breathe harder and deeper. 

Permission granted, I squeezed her bum and lowered my head, kissing each nipple. I simultaneously felt her sigh contentedly and felt her nipple grow under my kiss. I took her lead and sucked her right nipple between my lips, clamping down hard and pulling lightly.

That was it, Katie responded immediately, wrapping both legs around me. I stumbled towards shallower water and the side of the pool, both hands on her bum cheeks, her legs wrapped around me. Her nipple grew between my lips as I, encouraged by her responses, sucked and pulled harder. 

Katie groaned and ground against me. "Fuck, you'll make me cum unless you stop."

Encouraged. I pulled back looking at her "Should I?"

She smiled, shaking her head as she put her legs down. "Don't you fucking dare."

Watching her, Katie held my eye as she pushed her shorts down, letting them sink to the bottom of the pool steps. Hands-on her bare ass cheeks, her thong disappeared between her firm beautiful butt cheeks, I lifted her onto the poolside, moving forward her legs spread, pulling her thong tight against her.

She smiled down at me, lifting her arms. "I've been away from a razor a long time," she warned as her large bush escaped her thong, matching her underarm hair. 

Water dripped off her, a droplet glistening in the late afternoon sun as she looked down on me, with a smile on my face. I told her, "I can help with that, later."

Still in the water, I pulled her to me, spreading her legs over my broad shoulders and her thong tight against the auburn hair of her pubes. Spreading her wide, she looked down at me, playing with her nipples.

Spread wide, I hooked her old and threadbare wet thong to the side, the tip of my long tongue flicking her puckered butt hole, traveling up along her slit to her clit, tasting her for the first time. 

As my tongue touched her, a groan reverberated around the pool, and her thighs clamped on my head. Smiling into her, a fingertip entered her tight wet pussy for the first time, as my lips clamped around her clit.

Sucking, I felt her clit throb and her pussy grip me, urging me on. Finger pushing deeper, filling Katie's sweet pussy, I sucked her clit between my lips. My hands were part holding her legs up and spread, part exploring and massaging her.

I felt Katie writhing against me, riding my tongue and finger, groaning and gasping in pleasure when a second finger slid into her slick wet pussy. Her pussy filled, and pressing my thumb against her puckered butt, I moved to kiss her.

Smiling, she welcomed my lips and tongue, tasting herself from me, before pushing me playfully back - Katie was a woman who knew what she needed.

Playfully nibbling her inner thigh, I moved back between her legs, the tip of my tongue probing her puckered asshole as my fingers moved in and out of her velvety slick pussy, feeling her grip me with every movement.

As I worked her holes with my fingers and tongue, I heard her growl. "That's it, you filthy bastard, you know what I need. I need it so much. Don't stop. Slap my bum cheeks as you do that."

Not needing any further encouragement, I brought the flat of my hand down hard in quick succession across her firm ass cheek and then her thigh. THWACK! THWACK!

Katie groaned, more wetness sliding from her. My face, hands, and chest were covered in her sweet juices. I didn't let up.

Sucking her clit, I replaced my tongue with a finger, wet from her pussy, in her ass entrance. Sucking her clit hard, I pushed into her, filling both her tight holes.

Katie groaned as I sucked her clit and finger fucked both her holes. I felt her riding my face, gripping my fingers. Her ass and pussy were tight and pulsating around me as she rode me. Looking up, I saw her hands pulling and twisting her nipples. This amazing woman knew about pleasure.

Not stopping, moving slightly, I adjusted for a better purchase. With two fingers from one hand in her pussy and ass, the other came down on her ass cheek with a final THWACK.

With a grunt and a shudder, Katie clamped down on me. Her clit was exposed from its hood, throbbing as I sucked it. All I heard was 'YESSS!!" as her pussy and ass spasmed in unison, her wet juices flooding out over me.

Her grip was so tight, I couldn't move. I didn't move. Her clit between my lips, throbbing as I smiled.

As she calmed down, Katie released my head and hand from her vice-like thighs, looking at me with sleepy squinty eyes. "Wow! It's nice to meet you. Do all your guests get this A* treatment? Where's the trip advisor review link?"

She laid back, breasts free in the air, nipples hard, panting with a smile on her lips. As I felt her relax, I pulled my fingers slowly from her. Jumping up and lying next to her, the water from my shorts splashed her. A mild, "Hey" escaped her smiling lips.

I looked at her, holding her hand. "Welcome to my home, you can cum and stay as long as you like."

She turned, smiling, her eyes moving to my shorts where there was a visible bulge. "I like it here, it's very welcoming. I may need a smoke and a shower."

Reaching down, the tips of her fingers tracing my bulge, she looked wistful, "What do we have here, it looks like you need some help with those shorts."

Published 
Written by single_dad_of1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments