Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

For Old Times’ Sake

"Unhappily married, horny Jess is delighted to catch up with old school friend Paul."

30
8 Comments 8
1.7k Views 1.7k
4.5k words 4.5k words

Paul and his wife Denise were invited to a dinner party by their good friends the Thomases, Carl and Sally, along with one other couple whom they hadn’t previously met, David and Jess. They were all in their early forties.

Jess was a striking long-haired brunette. She had very sexy dark brown eyes. She was dressed conservatively - longish charcoal skirt, and navy jumper. The thin material and tight fit of the jumper made it apparent that she had impressively sizeable tits. She looked vaguely familiar to Paul. Her husband was a rather upright, stern, humourless type. He was an actuary, and a lay preacher.

Over pre-dinner drinks, Jess said, “Paul, you don’t remember me, do you?”

“I came to your high school for my final year. I was Jess Walters, then.”

Oh, shit. How did he not remember Jess.

Jess used to date Paul’s great friend Greg. Greg was hung like a horse.

Greg and Jess, and Paul and his then girlfriend Sue often double-dated. The dates would usually culminate with epic parking sessions at Laguna Beach, in Paul’s first car.

Paul had wonderful memories of those sessions. Typically Sue would be topless, fondling Paul’s aroused dribbling cock, as they made out. Sue had lovely smallish pointy tits, with very responsive nipples.

Paul recalled many occasions when he had looked back at the rear seat activity, either directly, or in the rear vision mirror. Inevitably Jess would be naked above the waist, tugging on Greg’s giant, glistening, rigid cock.

Her tits were magnificent. Her lovely dark nipples were always protruding and congested. Whenever possible Jess would make eye contact with Paul, loving the way his aroused gaze flicked from her tits to her eyes, and then back to her tits again.

“Oh, Jess Walters. Of course I remember!” exclaimed Paul.

“Do you know how Greg is doing these days?” he asked.

David glared at him. Jess’s happy demeanour changed to one of unease.

Jocular Carl adroitly changed the subject, and they soon adjourned to the dinner table.

The meal was great. The wines that Carl served were superb. Everyone quaffed enthusiastically except David, who frowned every time Carl topped up Jess’s glass.

However, the conversation was stilted. Every time Paul or Carl or Sally said anything controversial, provocative, or ribald, David responded with something miserable. Jess remained subdued, saying very little.

After dessert, sexy Denise wandered to the kitchen to help Carl with coffee.

“Thanks for another great meal, darling. Well up to your usual standard. Pity that prick of a preacher kept spoiling things,” she said.

“Oh I know, he was fucking appalling,” replied Carl. “We thought twice about inviting them, but his wife Jess is so gorgeous, so sexy. It’s a great pity that he keeps her so repressed.”

Denise sidled up to Carl and kissed him on the mouth. The kiss was brief, but involved plenty of tongue. Denise dropped a hand down to affectionately grope Carl’s hardening cock through his trousers.

“Never mind. At least you can console your lovely, horny Sally with a good dose of ‘Big John’ tonight,” laughed Denise.

Carl was renowned for having a huge dick, despite being of barely average height. Denise had seen it a couple of times when she and Paul had been to nude beaches with the Thomases, and despite having much experience with a large number of cocks, was most impressed.

Paul and Denise had various levels of interaction with other couples, as part of their glorious consensual non-monogamous lifestyle. With Carl and Sally, it was essentially visual. Topless dinners, sometimes with additional couples, and visits to topless and nude beaches. Only minimal groping had ever occurred.

Denise loaded some of the coffees onto a tray, and wheeled to return to the dining room. “Don’t forget that blowjob you’ve promised me,” bantered Carl.

“Yeah, yeah,” retorted Denise half-heartedly.

This was a running joke between the duo. It had commenced a few dinner parties ago, as a drunken, facetious offer from Denise. Cheerful Carl liked to keep the theme running, in the interest of ribald banter.

At least Carl thought they were just bantering. In fact, perennially randy Denise was actually formulating plans to develop the relationship with Carl and Sally beyond just the visual. She had been finding Carl’s to be one of the cocks she most often thought about when fucking Paul. She had a very strong urge to not just banter, but to actually get Carl’s gigantic dick into her mouth...for starters.

She popped the coffees on the dining room table. Standing behind David, so that he was unsighted, Denise gave Sally a conspiratorial wink, silently mouthed the words “Big John!”, and briefly mimicked a few cock tugs with her curled right hand.

Jess didn’t miss any of this, and chortled, virtually choking on a mouthful of wine.

“Are you OK dear?” grunted David. “Don’t have too much wine tonight.”

“Yes, I’m OK thanks,” replied Jess. “Sometimes we girls gag if we have too big a swallow, isn’t that right, Denise,” she added, rolling her eyes provocatively, having picked up on the implication that Denise and Carl had played briefly while preparing coffee.

Denise and Sally simultaneously gave a little giggle. David looked baffled.

Fortunately, the night wound up fairly early. On the way home in the taxi, Denise rested her hand in her husband’s lap, and delighted in how promptly he hardened, Denise whispered, “I’m looking forward to a good dose of this tonight, after that dreadful evening. When we fuck, please make me cum by telling me about the youthful Jess’s antics. Her wonderful sexuality is totally wasted on that woeful proselytiser. The only thing stiff about him is his demeanour.”

On arriving home, Denise and Paul went straight to the bedroom. They kissed passionately beside the bed, and then frenetically tore each other’s clothes away. Although they had been a couple for some fifteen years, they continued to share superb sexual chemistry.

Paul’s thick cock was rigid. Denise sucked it enthusiastically, relishing the familiar salty taste of his pre-cum. Paul reached for Denise’s beautiful clit. He was not surprised that it was already distended. Denise moaned ecstatically as Paul skilfully rubbed her highly aroused pearl.

She pushed his hand away, and, lying back, spread her thighs. “No foreplay tonight darling,” said Denise. “I just want to be fucked.”

Paul thought that this was a reasonable marital request. His cock was more than ready. He entered his feisty wife and kissed her forcefully.

Then it was time for verbal byplay. Paul launched into a detailed description of hot parking sessions, back in the day.

“Jess looks to have wonderful tits,” murmured Denise, as her husband pounded away in her increasingly sodden pussy. “Did you see much of them when she dated big Greg?”. Denise referred to Paul’s old friend this way not because of his height, but because she had seen his huge cock as he was dressing when he visited from interstate a couple of years ago.

Actually, she hadn’t just seen Greg’s dick. She had had a little grope and slickly sucked him off as well. She frequently made Paul cum prematurely when they fucked by simply recounting this little encounter.

“Oh yes,” replied Paul. “I have plenty of lovely memories of seeing Jess’s wonderful pair as she tugged Greg’s monster cock. They were huge, firm babies, with very large dark areolae, and beautiful elongated nipples. She loved making eye contact with me as she moaned from Greg’s nipple sucking.

“They would be even better nowadays, I expect,” continued Paul. “A bit heavier, a little saggier. I’d love to make you watch while I ejaculate all over them.” Denise moaned, as always highly aroused by her husband’s crafty chat, and persistent thrusting.

“The camaraderie of double-date parking at Laguna Beach was sensational,” grinned Paul. “Tops off; cocks out; handjobs; blowjobs.”

“Oh stop, you bastard,” groaned Denise. “I want more thrusting, but you are going to make me cum. It’s so hard to hold back.”

Paul smirked cruelly. “We would have contests to see which guy could last the longest. I used to usually lose, but that was OK, because after I climaxed, I could watch while Jess tugged Greg until he came, half on her tits, and half on her face.”

“No more!” begged Denise, as she felt another gush of cunt juice. “Can’t you just fuck me?”

“Well no,” replied Paul. “If my gorgeous slutty wife gropes me in the taxi, and then asks for a juicy walk down memory lane, she has to take what she gets.”

“Now,” he continued, “Do you want to know why I always came first?”

“I doubt it,” mumbled Denise, as she bucked her pelvis in time with Paul’s increasingly vigorous thrusts.

“You see,” said Paul, “My girlfriend Sue was up to more advanced tricks than was Jess. While Jess was just giving Greg a handjob in the backseat, Sue would be sucking my cock in the front seat. When Sue added the additional treat of a finger in my anus while blowing me, I would inevitably climax sooner than Greg, and I’d take the opportunity to watch Jess finish Greg off.”

Denise screeched and cursed as she orgasmed, still more lush juices gushing from her hyper-aroused cunt. She loved the way her horny husband was so skilled at verbal byplay, the way he could always make her cum while she tried valiantly to hold back.

So now, as Paul continued his relentless thrusting, it was time to reciprocate.

“Paul darling,” Denise, murmured. “You need to know I can’t keep Carl’s huge cock out of my head. It has been great having the odd topless dinner. It’s sexy knowing how much you enjoy seeing Sally’s quirky, scrawny, saggy tits. But I really want to step things up.

“Did you remember that I have a girls’ weekend coming up with Sally and two other girls? Between fucking the studs that we pick up I’ll ask Sally if she and Carl are up for a partner swap.”

Paul increased the intensity of his thrusting. It was difficult to hold back from climaxing once he started to think of Denise on a girls’ weekend away. She always returned bedraggled and exhausted from prolific shagging. More than once she had proudly displayed extensive bruising and bite marks on her gorgeous CC-sized tits.

Denise’s next utterance decisively finished Paul off.

“When we do swap, I’m going to orchestrate a DP. I know you would love to fuck my arse while Carl’s monster cock is ramming my pussy. Just think about being able to feel his dick almost against yours, separated by just my thin anal and vaginal walls.”

This crafty dirty talk from his wonderful, promiscuous wife took Paul over the top. He let out an anguished bellow as he spurted burst after burst of spunk into Denise's still-aroused receptive cunt.

They fell into each other’s arms, and quickly crashed into a contented slumber. Denise lightly held her husband’s sticky flaccid cock as they slept.

The weekend in question soon came around. Denise and her three raunchy friends left for the coast early Friday afternoon.

On Friday night, Paul headed off to an old acquaintance’s cocktail party alone. He had no great expectations, though Denise never minded him having a one-nighter while she was away shagging.

He was driving, so on arrival just armed himself with a light beer. While chatting amicably to some old football buddies he glanced across the room to a group of women, and was delighted to catch the eye of a stunning woman in a daringly low, short, black dress. It was Jess!

They broke away from their respective groups and walked across the room to greet each other. Jess stared hungrily at the bulge in Paul’s jeans as he strutted towards her.

They met mid-room. As Paul gave Jess a peck on the cheek, he stared lewdly at her stunning cleavage, and murmured, “Darling, they look nearly as wonderful in that sexy black dress as they used to look in Greg’s hungry mouth.”

Jess grinned, and blushed from head-to-toe. “Yes, they were great nights, weren’t they?” she said.

“David must have been out when you dressed for the party,” observed Paul. “I couldn’t imagine him condoning you wearing this lovely attire.”

“Correct,” replied Jess. “Fortunately he headed off early for a golf-club dinner. He would have a fit if he knew I was out on the town dressed like this.”

“ He doesn’t really seem your type,” said Paul.

“I married him on the rebound, after a traumatic breakup,” replied Jess.

“We hardly ever have sex. But fortunately, his randy younger brother Ray loves to fuck me. He is hung like a stallion, and comes around most Saturday afternoons while David is at golf. We fuck at least a couple of times. The first time is always frantic; the second is measured and languid. I love wandering around the bedroom topless on Saturday nights with Ray’s dried cum on show on both of my tits. David is so oblivious to my breasts that he just doesn’t notice.

FloraFauy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
FloraFauy

“Then on Wednesdays, there is a different kind of sex. Wednesday is choir day. I have befriended the pianist, a shy but feisty Canadian woman, Larissa. After practice, we go back to her place, have a glass of wine, take our top garments off, and work each other’s tits over until we orgasm. Neither of us do female genital action, but we both love to play with other women’s tits.

“Larissa’s tits are fantastic. They are a tad bigger than mine. Her sensitive nipples are perennially obscenely elongated. I love the primal moaning she exhibits whenever I suck them.

“David’s brother gives my tits a fantastic workout during our Saturday fuck sessions. But I experience a different horniness when Larissa molests my boobs. She massages each breast as a whole and then moves onto my nipples. When she whispers to me that it’s time to engage the hard wiring from my nipples to my GSpot I always have a lovely gush of cunt-juice.”

Jess had been saying all this in a matter-of-fact manner, seeing no need for a discreet lowering of voice. Two older, conservatively dressed women had been chatting nearby. They were clearly tuning in to Jess’s spicy description. When she uttered “gush of cunt-juice” the taller conservative woman rolled her eyes, shook her head, and growled “Really!”, as she steered her companion away.

Jess grinned evilly as they departed. “That will teach those stuffy bitches not to eavesdrop,” she chuckled. “Did you notice that the shorter woman couldn’t keep her eyes off this?” she added, as she dropped a hand down to give Paul’s now obviously rigid cock a brief rub through his thin trousers.

Jess continued to describe her choir practice days. “Sometimes Larissa’s oversexed Australian partner Marcus comes to watch our antics. Of course, he becomes extremely aroused. Larissa has taken to have him appear naked below the waist. He lubes his stiff cock, and stands before us, tugging away as he watches our tit-play.

“When he climaxes, he spurts over both pairs of tits. He is careful to ensure that the majority of the ejaculate squirts onto Larissa’s magnificent pair, rather than mine. One time when he got it wrong and I copped most of his load, Larissa was absolutely livid!

“He is so hot. I just have to fuck his thick cock sometime soon. I did actually have a little feel and a brief suck recently when Larissa was out of the room. I’m not sure if Marcus will tell Larissa about it. Some women utilise their ambivalence about such an interlude to enhance their sexuality. Others just feel jealous and annoyed.

Jess and Paul continued their lively, often raunchy chat for another hour. The party started to wind down fairly early. When it was time to go, Paul offered Jess a lift. She accepted the offer - very enthusiastically.

They continued to chat compatibly as they drove. Paul was aroused by Jess’s repeated glances down at his bulge, which became even more prominent when Lisa casually said, “Those thin trousers really do the job, Paul darling. They showcase the shape of your lovely cock so beautifully. Now if you take the second left, we can do a little detour to Laguna Beach. For old times’ sake.”

Paul grunted slightly as a gush of pre-cum oozed into his jocks.

A flicker of nostalgia passed between Jess and Paul as they turned into the extensive carpark at Laguna.

“That’s our old spot, over there in the far corner of the carpark, behind the start of the sand dunes,” said Jess excitedly. “Park there. Those big trees still make it beautifully secluded.”

Paul cut the engine and turned off the car’s lights. All evening he had been anticipating the moment when he slid Jess’s straps down to expose her sensational tits as they first kissed.

However, Paul did not get the chance to do so. As he turned to embrace Jess, to Paul’s delight she was pulling her top down to her waist, grinning with a highly aroused leer, so proud of the beauty of her bell-shaped tits, with her stunning nipples congested and erect. It was so arousing for Paul that Jess wanted so much to pro-actively bare those tits.

There was an extra dimension of excitement for each of them, recalling how Paul had seen those gorgeous tits many times in their youth. They were, of course, recognisable, but it was particularly arousing for Paul to note that they were now heavier, and just a little saggy, just the way he loved breasts to look, nowadays.

As they passionately kissed, Paul cupped Jess’s magnificent bare tits briefly, and then moved to her aroused nipples. He pulled both nipples assertively. Jess let loose a guttural moan, as she undid Paul’s belt, and slid his zipper down.

She sighed contentedly as she grasped Paul’s rigid shaft. “Sue was right, darling. Your cock is just beautiful. Not immensely long, but wonderfully thick. Now let me taste that lovely pre-cum.”

Jess dropped her mouth greedily onto Paul’s congested purple knob. She kissed and licked it avidly, concentrating her skilled tongue work around his sensitive frenulum. Paul groaned ecstatically, and dribbled some more pre-cum into Jess’s beautiful welcoming mouth.

Next, Jess took Paul’s knob and shaft deep into her mouth and sucked it repeatedly with just the right amount of pressure to drive Paul to the brink.

Sensing Paul’s excitement, Jess removed his dick from her salivating mouth. “Oh no you don’t, cowboy. You don’t get to cum until you have fucked the life out of my oozing, randy cunt. Now let’s get in the back seat.”

Paul moved to the back seat, removed his trousers and jocks, and stroked his cock as he waited for Jess to join him. He was excited to see that there was a delay because Jess was standing outside the car, bare tits dangling beautifully, stepping out of her panties.

This drew a couple of jaunty toots from another car parked further along the beach. Jess grinned provocatively, and waved her panties enthusiastically in the direction of the other vehicle, before jumping in the back seat next to Paul.

She lifted Paul’s shirt up so that she could push her magnificent tits against his chest while they kissed.

“It’s really horny playing at being teenagers again, said Jess, as she contentedly fondled Paul’s rigid thick cock. “I need another suck.”

This time, Jess’s cock-sucking was taken to another level by an additional trick. After skilfully stroking Paul’s magnificent balls, Jess slipped two fingers into her sodden cunt to provide some lube and then eased the two digits into Paul’s anus. He groaned, initially with some discomfort, but soon with great pleasure, as she craftily oscillated her fingers inside his arse.

Jess sat up, and whispered in Paul’s ear, “All those years ago, I got so turned on after our parking sessions when Sue told me how you went berserk when she fingered your arse. I just wasn’t ready to try it on Greg.

“But I’ve learned a thing or so since then, especially on Saturday afternoons with Ray, so I’m now delighted to have upgraded your Laguna Beach anal experience from one finger to two. I hope I did OK compared with slutty Sue?”

“Yes, as we mellow, more than one finger is very good,” replied Paul, as he responded by slipping his index, middle, and ring fingers simultaneously into Jess’s delectable wetness. He varied the pace and force of his thrusting, slowing whenever Jess became too excited, as evinced by the volume of her groans.

It was clearly time to fuck. Jess lay on the back seat and spread her legs. Paul slipped his rigid cock inside, but only fleetingly and tantalisingly. To Jess’s dismay he immediately exited, and commenced a cruel teasing technique, which involved firstly rubbing his beautiful bulbous knob on Jess’s distended clit; then moving it to her slit, and inserting it to a depth of just a couple of centimetres; and then withdrawing and going back to Jess’s clit.

A few cycles of this taunting drove Jess through a stage of bemusement. “Oh Paul, you’re such a tease." Followed by frustration and anger. “Just leave the fucking thing in, you cruel bastard." When the beautiful horny preacher’s wife was reduced to a begging, sobbing mess, Paul relented, and rammed his aroused dick firmly and definitively into Jess’s soaking, welcoming cunt.

Jess sighed with relief and settled into a rhythm where she moved her pelvis enthusiastically in time with Paul’s beautiful thrusts, which were at first slow and deliberate, but which gradually became faster, harder, and deeper.

Although they were both experiencing contented sexual excitement of a kind that they wished would last for ages, they were soon both too aroused to go on. Sensing that Jess was very close to orgasm, Paul went into overdrive, frenetically thrusting so that they climaxed simultaneously and very noisily. Jess gushed copious juices onto her upper thighs as she orgasmed. She giggled in a way that reflected both embarrassment and a sense of achievement.

Afterward, they chatted contentedly about old times until it was time to head for home. Jess wanted to be certain that her husband would be asleep before she returned, as he would be outraged to see her in such sexy attire, bedraggled from her epic encounter with her old school friend.

As they drove home, Jess said, almost tearfully, “David is just so fucking abusive.”

Horrified, Paul replied, “He doesn’t hit you?”

“No, no,” answered Jess. “It’s just the constant verbal abuse. He’s horribly negative about my clothes, my cooking, my wine-drinking, my music, my conversation, the books I read, my friends, my family. He always goes out of his way to put me down in public. I am actually quite religious in my own private way. But David’s in-your-face proselytising drives me insane. So a night like I’ve just had with you is such a lovely contrast. Nothing better than a great fuck for tension-relief.”

They entered Jess’s street. Paul went to pull into the curb.

“No,” said Jess. “Cruise very quietly down our driveway, and park under that heavily-curtained window. That’s our bedroom.”

Paul did as requested. As he turned off the ignition, he turned to find that Jess’s top was again around her waist. Her nipples were erect, and primed for a finale.

Jess ripped at Paul’s belt and zip, and greedily took his sticky cock into her mouth, wanting to make it hard as rapidly as possible.

She sat on Paul’s hyper-aroused rigid dick, and bounced up and down manically.

“It’s so cathartic, to fuck right under Mr. Misery’s nose, while he sleeps,” grinned Jess, evilly. “A small way in which I can get even”.

In the street, a late-night dog walker, a guy about a decade older, paused and chuckled as he observed the goings-on. Paul frowned and started to wave him away.

“No, no, it’s OK,” exclaimed Jess. “That’s Norm. He’s my lovely neighbour. He makes me laugh, with his wicked repertoire of jokes. He and David can’t stand each other. Unfortunately, Norm’s wife has long been frigid.”

Jess waved through the window to Norm, and rotated her torso a little to optimise his view of her magnificent tits.

“Norm actually has quite a cute little cock,” continued Jess. “At our last summer street party I really enjoyed giving him a handjob in our front garden. He got a great buzz from ejaculating all over David’s hydrangeas”.

Norm moved off towards his house, happily shaking his head from side-to-side. Jess intensified her bouncing.

Next, Jess produced a gag from her handbag. Paul expressed surprise. “Jess, I didn’t think that you’d be into BDSM!”

“No, I’m not,” she replied. “But the way your cock is making my cunt feel, there’s a danger that I’ll shriek the neighbourhood down in a few moments, so then the gag will be necessary.”

All the while the intensity of Jess’s bouncing was increasing, as was the volume of her juices. Paul knew that his second climax for the night was rapidly approaching, despite his best efforts at control.

Jess started to moan. Paul pushed the gag into her mouth, and went to town with his lips and teeth on Jess’s hyperaroused, protruberant left nipple, eliciting various frightening, almost choking noises from deep beyond the gag as Jess orgasmed cataclysmically. Paul couldn’t restrain his load any longer, and grunted gratefully and ecstatically as he shot his cum into Jess’s wonderful quivering abyss.

They removed the gag. Jess kissed Paul gently, murmuring tender words of gratitude for this second fuck, and for the entire wonderful evening.

She reluctantly pulled up her top. As she exited the car door to go inside, she issued an invitation.

“Paul darling, please come to my next tit session with Larissa. I rather think my best chance of getting to fuck her horny Aussie would be if I can offer you as a swap. I’m sure you would take one for the team, and give the sexy Canadian an unforgettable experience.”

Published 
Written by mzay
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments