Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Finding Happiness

"A young widow discovers life beyond tragedy"

210
25 Comments 25
11.4k Views 11.4k
4.2k words 4.2k words

With the sudden death of her husband from a heart attack, life took a serious turn for Jodi Haas. She was only in her late thirties and was now a widow. Fortunately, between the insurance policies and James' savvy investments, she was fine, at least financially. Sudden heart attacks give no time for planning or preparation, and it took months to get over the shock factor and face the reality that with no children of her own, she was essentially alone. But at least she didn't have to worry about money for the time being, and if careful, most likely into perpetuity.

Their mortgage was paid in full, and other than a few odds and ends to pay off, the income from their investments should cover any contingencies that arose. When that realization hit her, she breathed a sigh of relief.

Still, money can't buy happiness, and Jodi was lonely. As a couple they had never been much for large social scenes, and tended to be homebodies, preferring the company of each other rather than others who were mostly busy with raising kids and work. That was part of the reason for her depression after his death: she realized that their close friends were few.

Jodi was a bit of an exercise nut, which kept her busy part of the time as well as in good shape as she headed toward middle age. She still had trim hips which only enhanced her large bust. Her 36D bras were specially made for a small torso with large boobs. Heads still turned from both men and women alike.

She had always dressed conservatively to minimize her bustline. James loved her big tits and she loved to dress in seductive night clothes for him as well as braless tank tops for casual wear around the house. But she also realized that skimpy wear in public often resulted in gossip and censure from certain types, so she kept her more risque clothing for James' eyes only.

It wasn't too long after his death before Jodi started getting attention from other men, mostly single but a few married men as well. She wasn't interested in having affairs with married men and most of the bachelors seemed poor fits. It was hard to see them as anything but horny goats who saw her as a cash cow, albeit one blessed with large udders as well a large purse.

She went on a few lunch dates with his business associates mainly, But they, too, tended to look at her chest and not her eyes. It was promising to be a slow process to find a potential life partner or even someone to fill her needs short term. James and she had enjoyed an active sex life that was now abruptly over. It wasn't long before she was getting urges with no one to fulfill them. The purchase of a vibrator that came in a plain brown wrapper in the mail resolved some of her concerns, but she longed for the real thing, even though she hated to admit it.

What she wanted was a sexual relationship that was not tied up with emotional baggage. In short, someone to fuck. However, it had to be someone who had more than a penis going for him. She had not ruled out another woman for that role even though that could easily come with its own set of complications.

Jodi was lying in the backyard on a sunny afternoon, lounging by the pool and contemplating her situation when the back gate opened, and Henry, a neighborhood teen who cleaned the pool once a week, entered. He was a friendly kid who conveniently lived next door and was happy to earn some gas money by doing yard work in the neighborhood. They greeted one another, and typically Jodi would get up and go in the house while he did his job. But for some reason, she remained on the lounger and watched him. She was bored and anxious for someone to talk to. In the back of her mind, she wondered what it would be like to have sex with a handsome teenager.

Henry and Jodi had never had a real conversation before--just polite chit-chat.

"Hi, Henry. How are you today?" She decided to initiate a conversation with the usual small talk.

"I'm fine, Mrs. Haas. Thanks." Henry glanced shyly at her with his response. And then he looked again, sneaking a peek at his busty neighbor in a two-piece.

With her sunglasses disguising her eyes, she watched him out of the corner of her eye and pretended to read the magazine on her lap. Henry went about his business but stole frequent glances at her. She was dressed in a skimpy swimsuit to add some color to her pale skin, and her top revealed her ample cleavage. Henry was a normal, hormonal teenager, and even though he was trying to be discreet, it was obvious that he was staring at her whenever possible.

When he came to her side of the pool to clean, he stood behind her for some time, no doubt getting a clear view of her boobs. What the hell, she reasoned. Let him look. She was enjoying the attention. Getting a virile teenager excited was getting her blood flowing, and he was pretty cute to boot. She lowered the back of the lounger and laid back even further giving him a bird's eye view of her entire body. Whenever she opened my eyes behind her sunglasses, she would catch him staring at her.

Jodi decided to be daring.

"Henry, why don't you sit down and talk to me for a few minutes? Do you mind? The pool can wait and I'll pay you for your time."

"Sure, Mrs. Haas. No problem." Henry sat in a lawn chair opposite her and she sat up and leaned forward to set the magazine on a small table. Her boobs hung tantalizingly in her top. The hint of an areola was just peeking out of a cup, but she let it be. She knew that her nipples were prominently displayed through the thin cotton fabric of her top.

"How's your summer going, Henry? Everything okay?" She smiled reassuringly at him. He was tanned and healthy looking. His auburn hair hung over his forehead and was streaked with blonde highlights from being in the sun. For the first time, Jodi noticed that he had muscular arms and legs. He was losing his teenage baby fat. His face showed the beginnings of a beard, more fuzz than beard at this point. She noticed how large his hands and feet were.

"It's good. I'm just working as much as possible. Trying to save up for college next fall. And I'm sorry about your husband, Mrs. Haas. He was a nice guy." Henry's voice cracked slightly with the last comment.

"Oh, thank you, Henry. Yes, I miss him dearly. It's been pretty lonely without him. I appreciate you saying that."

Henry's face looked like he might cry, but instead, Jodi broke into tears.

"I'm sorry, Henry. That was so sweet of you. I'm still a little emotional about it." She sobbed and Henry scooted over next to her to hug her out of concern that he had caused her anguish.

"I'm sorry, Mrs. Haas. I didn't mean to dredge up bad memories." He put his arms around her and she hugged him back.

"Oh, no, Honey. That's ok. Not your fault. Don't feel bad!"

Jodi squeezed him and then, without thinking, kissed him on the cheek. A motherly kiss. And then looked him in the eye. The next thing she knew was that she was kissing him on the lips. Henry's face registered shock at first, but then relaxed and he returned her kiss. He opened his mouth and their tongues found one another. They remained this way for several seconds before Jodi broke it off.

"Oh, Henry. I'm so sorry. Please forgive me. It's just that I've been so lonely without James, and at this moment you seemed to be the right person at the right time. Can you forgive me? I should know better. You probably think I'm terrible, don't you?"

"Oh, no, Mrs. Haas. Any way I can help...you're so nice. I think you and your husband have been wonderful to me. I wish I could do more."

"Well, for starters, forget the Mrs. Haas stuff. Just call me Jodi. And that is so nice of you to say. But I'm sorry if I offended you. A handsome teenager like you doesn't deserve to be attacked by an old lady like me."

"Oh, no, Mrs...Jodi. You're not an old lady. You're beautiful. I'm honored that you kissed me. I wish I could help you more."

"That's so nice, Henry. Come here, Honey."

She put both hands around his face and drew him close to her. They looked at each other for several seconds before she couldn't stand it any longer and kissed him again. Tenderly. Open-mouthed. Passionately. And Henry knew how to kiss.

Before she knew it, she was lying back on the chaise and Henry was on top of her. Her brain was on fire and based on Henry's reaction, so was his. Their passion became uncontrollable. Jodi hadn't been held by a man in weeks and Henry was a hard-muscled teen with a raging boner pressing into her groin. Soon he was kissing her neck and her chest. Jodi's moaning only encouraged him more. His hands caressed her breasts and then suddenly his lips found a puffy nipple through her top and he kissed it. She instinctively lowered her top to feed him a bare version and soon her top was around her waist.

He stared at her big nipples with a look of disbelief before mauling them with his hands and mouth. She kissed his face, his mouth, his ears and gave explicit approval for his lovemaking.

He returned his lips to hers and then she made up her mind. She was going to let him fuck her.

"Oh, Honey. Would you like to come into the house where we can get more comfortable? Just say no if I'm out of line, but I need this. It's been so long since I've been with a man."

"Umm, sure. I'll do whatever you say, Mrs....umm, Jodi."

They stood and she grabbed her top before grabbing his hand and leading him through the atrium doors into the house. Henry's pants were tented in front with a sizable erection. She smiled and squeezed it.

"Looks like I'm not the only one excited, hmmm? My bedroom's a mess. But I don't think you'll care."

They entered the bedroom wordlessly and Jodi sat on the end of the king-sized bed. A bra and panties sitting on the bed were swept aside onto the floor. Henry stared at her naked breasts, her nipples and areolae swollen and erect.

"Take your clothes off Henry. Let's even the playing field."

He stepped out of his shoes, stripped off his t-shirt, and dropped his shorts. His underwear was tented obscenely and she kneeled in front of him and placed her hands on the waistband. Smiling, she slowly lowered them to the floor so he could step out of them. What she saw next put a smile on her face. A large, fleshy penis sprang free. It was fat and long, even bigger than James', and the plum-sized circumcised head begged to be sucked.

She wrapped my fingers around the shaft and slowly placed her lips over the glans, sucking it like a lollipop and looking directly into his beautiful green eyes.

"You have a beautiful cock, Henry. It is so thick! I bet you've made many girls happy with it. I can't wait to feel you inside me."

"Umm, well. I've never had sex before with a girl. Shoot, that sounds terrible. I mean with anyone. You may need to be patient with me Mrs. Haas. I'm a virgin, but I have had a handjob from an old girlfriend. And, I...well...I don't have a rubber. Do you have one?" The words came spilling out. Henry had never been naked with another woman.

"Oh, Honey, I'm honored to be your first. We'll take it nice and slow. Don't worry about a condom. I have some of James you can use...although they might be a tight fit. You do have a pretty big cock, Henry. You should be proud. But I've been off of birth control for a while so we'd better use a condom just to be sure. Before we put it on your penis, I'm going to give you a special treat. Ok? I'm going to give you a blowjob first. No condom is necessary and that way when you get inside me, you'll last longer. The first time can be pretty exciting."

AdaRichi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AdaRichi

And with that, she rubbed Henry's cock against her firm tits and rubbery nipples. Pre-cum had already started leaking out of the fat head, and she was sure he would cum in short order. It didn't take long. Shortly after Henry's cock was between her lips, he felt a surge, and before he could utter more than a short grunt, his cock exploded into her mouth.

"Oh, fuck! I'm sorry Mrs. Haas. Shit. Are you ok?

Jodi swallowed what she could and let the rest dribble down her chin, hands, arms, and onto her breasts.

"Wow, Honey. That was quite a load but I was ready for it. I'm going to get a washcloth and then we'll find a condom for you. You just sit here on the bed for a minute."

Henry did as he was told, obviously relieved that she was not upset with his cumming in her mouth. As short-lived as it was, that was the most intense orgasm he had ever had. He realized that he was living a fantasy and just hoped it wouldn't end soon. He stared at her beautiful ass as she walked into the bathroom and out of sight.

In minutes, Jodi returned with a damp washcloth and a condom in a square plastic wrapper. She carefully wiped his shaft, now rigidly standing again, and tore open the package with her perfect teeth. She ran her hand up and down his thick shaft to make sure the condom would slide on. When his cock stiffened in her grip, she rolled the prophylactic down his shaft but ran out of condom about halfway down.

"Wow, you do have a big one, don't you? Anyway, the most important part is covered. So just lie back and let me get this show on the road. I'm not sure who is more excited: you or me?"

Henry followed orders and prayed he would not cum too soon as his cock stood erect and pointed at the ceiling. Jody dropped her bikini bottoms, revealing a tiny patch of soft, downy brown fur. She reached over and squeezed a dab of lubricant into her hand from a tube that he had not noticed and rubbed it on her pussy and over the rubber head of the condom.

"Can't be too careful. I'm not used to anybody's cock right now, but especially a big one like yours. You are much bigger than my husband, and he had a nice one."

Inwardly, Henry beamed at the compliments about his cock. He figured he was decent-sized, but coming from Mrs. Haas with her big boobs, he was ecstatic. His girlfriend who gave him the handjob had commented on his size, but then she moved away and that ended his fun with her. Since then, it had been one long, dry spell.

"I'm going to go nice and slow on top of you at first, Henry. If you feel like you have to cum, just tell me. I want this to last as long as possible, and I know you can do that. This is going to be something you will remember for the rest of your life, Henry. And so will I."

And with that, Jodi climbed up on the bed and straddled her young neighbor with her knees on either side of him. His large cock stood at full attention between her creamy thighs. Jodi leaned forward and kissed Henry before whispering huskily in his ear, "In a minute you're going to feel the most wonderful sensation as my velvety cunt grips your big cock. You're going to find this is much nicer than your hand and a Playboy magazine, or whatever boys use these days. Just let me do the work to start so you don't cum too quickly, ok? Feel free to play with my boobs while we're fucking. I love that. I love it when a man kisses and sucks on my big nipples."

Jodi raised her ass and reached behind her. She grabbed his rock-hard cock in her small hand and rubbed the head between the lips of her pussy before finally inserting just the tip and taking in an inch or two.

"There you are, Sweetie, Your first pussy. How does it feel? Uh-huh, just wait. Feel my pussy slide down until you are all the way in me. Umm, you are so hard, Henry. I knew you'd be good at this. Your big cock is making me feel wonderful. It's been so long for me and this is just what the doctor ordered: a nice fat cock inside me and yours is exactly that: nice and fat. It feels like you are stuffing me!"

Jodi continued in this manner while she kissed Henry all over and slowly worked her ass up and down on his steely cock. Henry had never felt anything so good, and he prayed he could last as he watched Mrs. Haas' huge tits bouncing up and down while at the same time, his cock disappeared and reappeared from her pussy. He squeezed her globes together and sucked and pinched her fat, pink nipples, eliciting moans of delight from her.

"That's it, Henry. My nipples are large, aren't they? You can even pinch and pull on them, just not too hard, Honey. Oh my lord, your cock is getting so deep. Do you like how my ass grinds against you when you are buried in me? Hmmm? It feels like I'm sitting on a big club...a big fleshy club deep in my pussy."

After several minutes of Jodi directing the action, she rolled over onto her back and directed Henry to get on top. She spread her legs wide and presented him with easy access to her vagina.

"Your turn, Henry. If you feel like you are going to cum, just slow down or stop for a while. Sooner or later you will have to cum, though, and when that happens, let me know. But I want you to decide the pacing and I'll just follow your lead. As much as I'm enjoying this, I'm excited for you, Honey."

Jodi craned her neck and watched as Henry, in his excitement, aimed his cock but missed his target a couple of times. Jodi grabbed his shaft and guided it to the correct spot and watched the head disappear in her. Once his glans was in, he pushed forward and slipped in the rest of his thick shaft until he was buried.

"And there you go, Sweetie. You are in all the way and so deep. How does that feel? You're a fast learner. Do you like putting your big cock in your neighbor's tight little pussy. You feel so good. We might have to practice some more to make sure you are doing it right, hmmm? Would you like that? After you clean the pool you could show me what you've learned. And you are doing great, Honey. I think you are a natural."

Henry slowly picked up the pace and after bracing both arms on either side of Jodi, began fucking her with a new level of energy. Jodi wrapped her arms around him and met him thrust for thrust until she sensed he was about to cum again. But instead of asking him to slow down, she encouraged him. As much as she wanted to have an orgasm, she wanted him to climax inside her without stressing over it. After all, this was his first time.

"You're getting close, aren't you, Honey? That's ok. Go ahead and cum in me. I'm protected with your condom. Let it go, Sweetie. I can tell it is going to be a big one."

Henry picked up the pace until he was furiously fucking her and his cock and balls were slamming into her. Then, he suddenly grunted and pressed his groin into hers as a huge wave of sperm shot out the end of his cock into the waiting condom. Jodi squeezed him tightly with her cunt muscles and twerked her ass in tight circles as she whispered in his ear.

"That's it, Honey. Fill me up with your sweet cum. You feel so good. I can feel your big cock pulsing inside me. Oh, Henry, thank you. You've made me feel wonderful, Honey. Next time I'll be on the pill and you can fuck me without a rubber. Would you like that? I bet we'd both like that. Ummm, let it all out, Sweetie. That's a good boy."

Finally, he collapsed on top of her, still buried. His cock gave a final spasm or two as Jodi kissed his face and mouth: sweet, motherly kisses. She ran her tongue around the inside of his ear and praised his performance for several minutes. Henry was about to nod off when he felt Jodi stir and he slid his cock out of her. His flaccid penis was still capped by the condom, now full of his spent sperm.

They lay together for some time before Jodi nudged him onto his back. She got up and retrieved the washcloth before slipping the condom off of his penis and wiping him with the wet cloth.

"I'll be right back. I'm going to put this in the toilet in case your sperm has second thoughts about making a baby."

Henry watched as his beautiful neighbor walked naked into the bathroom and returned, her gorgeous globes bouncing and jiggling with each step. Her large areolae were swollen and puffy.

"No hurry, Henry. Just relax for a few minutes but I'm going to cover up and get a drink of water. Would you like one? All the fucking made me thirsty, Sweetie."

When she returned with two glasses, they sat together on the bed and cuddled after hydrating. Finally, Jodi kissed him on the lips and encouraged him to get dressed.

"Sorry, Sweetie. I have to go to town to meet with my attorney. Feel free to stay as long as you want. And once again, thank you. You were wonderful. I hope you enjoyed this as much as I did."

"I'll never forget this, Mrs...Jodi. Thank you. You fulfilled my wildest fantasy, I swear. I've always had a crush on you. I know...that sounds stupid. But it's true. I'll clean your pool for free, too."

"Oh, Honey. That's so sweet, But, no, you still need to get paid and this is just a bonus. I'm not sure if you just caught me at a vulnerable moment, but either way, this was wonderful. I'm so happy that I was your first. And as long as we can keep this our secret, I don't see why we can't do this again. But I don't want to take advantage of my handsome teenage neighbor so you need to be honest with me. I'm old enough to be your mother for Pete's sake."

"Mrs. Haas...Jodi, you are incredibly beautiful and sexy. I'm honored that you selected me and I promise I'll do anything you ask. Just say the word. Today has been the best day of my life."

Jodi hugged him and pressed him into her large breasts. Immediately his cock began to swell and she rubbed it lightly.

"My God! The staying power of youth. I'd love to do this again, but I'd better get going or I'll be late and you'd better find a way to make that big snake go away or your mother will wonder what you've been doing! Just shut the door when you leave. I'm going to quickly dress and go. Take your time."

Henry slipped on his clothes and returned to the pool barefoot to finish the job. When he heard the car start up and Jodi leave, he remembered he left his shoes in the bedroom so he walked back into the house. He saw his shoes on the floor next to the bed. Lying near them were a pair of thong panties and a bra. He examined the tag on the bra: 36D. He smelled it and slipped on his shoes, but not before putting her panties in his pocket. He felt guilty about taking them, but they would come in useful late at night. He just had to be careful so his mom wouldn't find them.

He was the luckiest man on earth. Or so he thought.

Published 
Written by johndoe7
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments