Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An Email From Pippa

"A sexy video arrives unexpectedly"

34
7 Comments 7
2.2k Views 2.2k
833 words 833 words

I had just got in from a pleasant evening at my local pub in Wimbledon. I was idly scrolling through messages and deleting most of them. There is so much spam these days.

I didn’t recognise P.McIntyre and was seconds away from deleting it when I realised it was from Pippa, the host of the holiday cottage I had rented the previous week. Pippa was absolutely lovely and we had enjoyed a very sexual tryst together while I was staying with her in Dorset.

Pippa’s email had an attachment that turned out to be a short video. I couldn’t open it and then read the first line of her email which explained that the video was encrypted and that the password had been sent to my phone via WhatsApp.

I looked at my phone and sure enough, there was a symbol alerting me to a new message. I opened the App and there was a password. I copied it carefully and then went back to my email.

With the password the video file opened immediately. It showed Pippa naked on her bed, her body glistening with freshly applied oil. She was masturbating. I recognised her bedroom and realised that she had shot the video on a GoPro camera that she kept in her bedroom. The picture quality was superb and the audio was perfectly usable. I didn’t really need sound, I could see that Pippa had a finger in her bum and was about to climax.

I paused the video because I was so aroused that I wanted to wank with her. I locked my doors, went upstairs and stripped off. I transferred the video file to my laptop which had a much bigger screen. I applied a generous amount of oil to my cock and then slipped a cock ring down its length. I didn’t want to shoot my load too early.

While steadily pumping my cock I watched Pippa fly across the bed as her anal orgasm convulsed her body. There was a clear sign that the video had been skilfully edited because the next frame showed Pippa inserting a jewelled butt plug into her bum and then a few seconds later pushing a glass dildo into her lovely smooth pussy.

The sight of these two toys in a clearly highly aroused Pippa was enough to send me over the edge The first string of cum that erupted from my cock flew over my shoulder and splashed on the wall behind my headboard. Not bad for a man in his early sixties.

eva_sandler
Online Now!
Lush Cams
eva_sandler

After I had recovered my composure I read Pippa’e email. In it she said.

“I just wanted to send you this short video of me earlier this morning. I wanted you to know that I was thinking about you while I played with myself. There were no guests last night and the builders can’t do anything until the electrician does his bit. I was alone and I wanted to have some fun.

I didn’t want you to think that I fuck all of my guests, but I have enjoyed some delightful company in the last year.  I always check out the guests who come on their own. You were no exception. I liked what I saw the moment I met you, and once I caught you checking out my bra I knew I had a good chance of having some fun with you.

I saw you arrive back from your walk absolutely soaked and I thought now was as good an opportunity as any. I watched for smoke from the log burner and steam from the shower and picked my moment. When you emerged naked from the bathroom and made no attempt to cover yourself I knew I was going to have you. I have never been offered a glass of whisky by a man with an erection before, and yours was impressive. You clearly take care of yourself and it shows. By the way, the whisky was delicious and it was gentlemanly of you to leave it for me.

I enjoy the company of a sexually confident man and you were no exception, you read me well and didn’t hesitate, I liked that.

Showing you that short video of me with the two women obviously turned you on and I enjoyed your cock in me after we had watched it.

I hope you can make it down to Dorset again. I would definitely like to see you again, as would my mouth, pussy and bum.

I have no immediate plans to come up to London and the bookings are already building but if I do and the offer you made to put me up still stands, then that is a yes from me.

I know you will have a wank while watching this, have a good one, I did.

Pippa.”

I picked up my work calendar and began looking at how much annual leave I had left.

Published 
Written by JamesMerton1960
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments