Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Age is Only a Number (part 2)

"Vivian and Tony continue to bond."

125
16 Comments 16
3.5k Views 3.5k
2.7k words 2.7k words

So, after seven decades of life on earth, I suddenly found myself at least temporarily in a relationship with a gorgeous and voluptuous twenty-something-year-old. Of course, in my younger days, I had a bit of a wild side, but those memories were mere shadows now. Before marriage, I had tasted the pleasures of probably a dozen or so women, especially during the seventies when attitudes opened up and the "free love" movement became a reality.

Back then, all I wanted to do was screw. I can't say I was a wonderful lover. It was mainly about getting my rocks off, never mind making sure my partner was feeling the same way. Most of the time it occurred in a car: not the most comfortable way to copulate. I was as horny as the proverbial Billy goat, and I tried to take advantage of every opportunity.

Of course, marriage changed all that. Oh, there were a few dalliances along the way, but most of them were innocuous. Maybe a smooch here or there and a little titty action, but nothing that would qualify as serious.

Except for once.

A work companion and I hit it off, and after a while, it became obvious she had a crush on me. I resisted the temptation for a couple of years, but then, at an after-work function, she nervously whispered to me that her kids were gone for the evening in case I wanted to stop by afterward.

My cock was my compass, and it led me astray. I knocked on her door, and the next thing I knew, I was locked in the arms of my coworker. We were soon on her king-sized bed and desperately removing each other's clothing. She whispered directions to me in a husky voice filled with passion, and in no time, my cock was buried inside her. There was little foreplay. This was desperate, wanton, sex.

I was fucking a tigress and loving it. When I realized I was about to cum, I felt a finger in my asshole. and I shot off like an M-80 on the fourth of July. Sex with her was unbelievable, and it happened a couple more times before circumstances finally interceded.

Thankfully, my marriage survived my cheating. I was faithful after that. My perspectives changed. Sex wasn't just about pleasing myself.

But now I was faced with a novel situation. I found myself thinking I was a young man again. The reality was that I was an AARP member on Medicare. And while I referred to others around me as old farts, I was describing myself. Who was I kidding?

Vivian was smart, sexy, and attracted to men of my generation. Maybe she reasoned that it would be less complicated with someone like me. I could die at any time!

Self-deceit was my middle name. I've got years...decades...ahead of me, I reasoned. That is–maybe. What would I be like at eighty or even older: a wrinkled old prune with a limp dick and a weak prostrate. That's assuming I made it that far. At seventy and change, there are no guarantees.

But on the other hand, serendipity had entered my life, so why waste it? I could and should ride this horse until it gave out. And I assumed that could happen any time that Vivian became bored with me–if she wasn't already.

So, I took the initiative. I invited her to dinner, and she said yes.

We were still meeting semi-regularly at the pool, and things seemed normal, but I wasn't sure if I was reading things correctly. Once she said okay, I breathed easier.

I planned a dinner that was simple enough for my limited talents but unique enough to surprise her. I uncorked a prized Cabernet I'd been saving, and chilled a decent white wine as well. But the coup de grace was a gift I had found in a tiny hole-in-the-wall bookstore: a collection of 19th-century American novels. Most of the authors were relatively obscure, but a few had achieved a degree of notoriety.

When Vivian arrived, she took my breath away. She was wearing a knit dress with a high neckline that only accented her large bust and tight ass.

"You look lovely as usual, Viv."

I poured us each a glass of wine and we chatted about nothing as I finished dinner preparations.

"The table looks wonderful. And candles! You know how to set a mood. I'm impressed."

The dinner and drinks went as planned. Soon, we were next to each other on the couch with the last of the cabernet.

"I have a little surprise for you." I presented Vivian with a gift-wrapped bundle."

"What's this? It's not my birthday."

"It's nothing. Just something I saw and thought of you. Open it."

Vivian carefully removed the paper and then smiled broadly at the sight of the old books. She examined them one by one as I explained.

"I found these tucked in the corner of a little bookstore. Several of the authors were popular in their day but are not so well known today. I thought you might enjoy them as period literature. A couple of them are first editions."

"I'm blown away, Tony. Thank you so much."

Vivian reached over and kissed me–lightly at first–and then more seriously.

"That is so sweet. I think this is the sweetest thing a man has ever done for me. You are so thoughtful."

She kissed me again, but this time passionately, her tongue entering my mouth in a wet, sloppy, open-mouthed kiss. We embraced, and then I felt a hand on my crotch. My prayers had been answered.

"And speaking of blown away, I've been thinking about this all day."

She reached down with both hands and unzipped my pants. In seconds she fumbled through the fly in my boxers and had my engorged cock in her hand.

"I didn't bring anything for you as thoughtful as your gift, but I bet I can come up with something you'll like anyway."

Vivian bent over and licked my cock in a swirling motion with her tongue before taking in all of me. Her cheeks hollowed, and she began pumping my cock with slow, measured strokes.

"Oh, fuck it," she said after a few minutes of mind-blowing cock-sucking, no sense beating around the bush. "Can I see your bedroom? Why don't you give me a personal tour, if you know what I mean? I'm super horny. I hope you don't mind me being so forward."

She had already unfastened my belt and unhooked my pants. We both stood, and my pants slid to my knees, forcing me into an awkward duck walk for a few steps. Vivian still had her hand wrapped around my cock as I pointed the way.

Fortunately, I had changed the sheets and straightened things in the hope that something like this might happen. I figured my dirty underwear was probably not a crowd-pleaser.

Vivian turned her back to me when she reached the bed.

"Would you do the honors and undo me?"

I unhooked and unzipped her dress. Vivian shrugged it off her shoulders and then turned. She slipped it down to her waist and then stepped out of it. Her low-cut bra showed the cleavage hidden by her dress, and her breasts all but spilled out of it as she bent over.

I was out of my clothes as quickly as possible, and in no time, we were in each other's arms in a tangle on the bed. Vivian was still wearing her bra and panties. After a few preliminaries, she reached down and stroked me.

"I love your cock. It's so nice and thick, Tony. Especially the head. I have to stretch to get my lips over it. Look!"

Vivian opened her mouth wide and engulfed me. She did have to stretch her lips, and once they were wrapped around the crown, her tongue reappeared and swirled around it. Her big blue eyes stared into mine as she inhaled me. I was at full mast, and she lowered her mouth until her nose was planted in my stomach. I felt my cock enter her throat. Vivian started to choke for just a second, but then she relaxed and forced every last inch into her as she made "glucking" sounds.

beckyummys
Online Now!
Lush Cams
beckyummys

After a few seconds of this, she slid her lips off of me and smiled.

"I think if I had tonsils still, you would have hit them. Are you impressed that I can fit all of you in my throat? You brought tears to my eyes,"

I reached down and pulled her face to mine and kissed her, the taste of my cock still on her lips.

"I can honestly say no one has ever sucked my cock as good as you. You are not only sexy and talented, but skilled in unique ways as well. How about if you turn around and lie on top of me so I can feast on you at the same time? I want to bury my tongue in your sweet pussy."

I received no argument. Vivian slipped off her panties and perched her groin over my face. I spread her thighs and eagerly licked her labia from her clitoris to her anus, eventually inserting my tongue in her ass. In the meantime, she continued fellating me with those wonderful lips. I had to occasionally pause and close my eyes as waves of pleasure pulsated in my brain. My mouth and face were soon coated with her sweet nectar.

Vivian moaned her delight whenever I hit a sensitive spot. Her large clitoris was fully engorged and truly resembled a tiny penis with a circumcised head. Her labia gave it a little hoodie. I sucked on it and inserted two fingers in her cunt, soaking wet by now.

I knew that in no time, she would have me on the edge and seconds away from filling her mouth with my sweet cum, but all of a sudden and without warning, Vivian gave a violent shake, and I felt her vagina muscles contract. Suddenly my face was flooded with a torrent of liquid as she squirted cunt juice into my face and mouth. This was a first for me, and once the surprise of it passed, I continued to fuck her with my fingers while I moved my tongue to her anus. Lubrication was not a problem as my tongue slipped into her little pink star.

Vivian gripped my calves in her strong hands and let out a series of screams and moans, finally begging me to stop. But just then, I caught up with her and flooded her mouth and face with my own ejaculation. Vivian quickly planted her mouth over my throbbing member and sucked with all her might. My toes curled as she drained every last drop from my testicles.

Finally, we lay there in that inverted position: her cunt over my face and my cock lying flaccid against her cheek.

"Wow, nothing like old age and experience, no disrespect intended. You sure know how to press my buttons. I'm so happy we found each other, Tony."

She switched around, so we were now face to face. She snuggled against me, her soft breasts pressing into my chest.

"You are probably wondering where all this is going, I'm sure. But don't overthink it. I'm happy just to let nature take its course. I have no problem with our age difference. I'm sure if we continue like this, most people will think you are my father. That's a normal consequence, I suppose. But I don't care. Others will likely think I'm some kind of gold digger. All I know is that I can't control what others think."

"You are a breath of fresh air, Vivian. I don't want to put any extra pressure on you one way or the other. Naturally, I'm ecstatic that someone as young and beautiful as you would even look my way. The rest is frosting. I promise I'll give you all the space you need, and if at some point either of us decides we've emptied the bottle, then so be it. Not to be morbid, but I could die right now, and I'd have a smile on my face."

"Okay, no talk of dying. I have a better idea. Let's fuck. That is–if you want to. You know, for your age, that penis of yours seems to have a life of its own."

"I have a confession to make. I got a prescription for generic Viagra. I thought I'd try it out just in case."

"Well, it's working! Looks like a missile on the launch pad is ready to go. No countdown is necessary. And by the way, without revealing too much about my past experiences, you are a great fuck, Tony. I'm not exactly the Virgin Mary here, I realize. I've had my share of men, and that's one reason why I prefer older guys. It's nice to have my needs met and not be considered a sperm receptacle. So, come here, Tiger. Stuff me with that thick cock of yours."

I rolled over on top of Vivian, and we kissed for several minutes before I felt her reach down and guide me into her sweet pussy. She was still wearing her bra, although her breasts were more out than in. She readjusted them, so now the bra was only providing under support, causing her breasts to jut straight out from her chest. Her large areolae beckoned.

"Suck on my nipples. I love that while we are fucking. Yes, just like that. Mmmm, you feel so nice. I hope you can cum again. I get off when you fill me with your cum. If you want, you can cum on my tits or even on my face. Would you like that? I know it sounds degrading, but I know men like to do things like that. The only catch is....you'll have to lick it off of me."

Vivian knew she was turning me on. She had that look about her, part mischievous and part temptress. A little bit whore and a little bit Madonna.

As we gained momentum and passion, she whispered dirty thoughts into my ears and directed me to try different positions. When we ended up with me behind her and fucking her doggie style, Vivian gave me one last direction.

"If you want to fuck my ass, Tony, go ahead. Just a little bit though, hmmm. I haven't done that in ages, but I do like it that way. If that turns you off, no worries. I just want you to know it's okay with me."

If I wasn't as hard as steel before, I was now. I continued fucking Vivian's cunt, but she slipped a pillow under her stomach and laid her head down on the bed. Her ass was now at the perfect angle, and I pulled out and aimed it at her little star after first rubbing it with my moistened fingers. I pushed, and ever so slowly, her anus opened and allowed my helmet to enter.

"Mmmm, yes, Tony. God, that is unbelievable. Go ahead and give me some more. Just go slow, Honey. Ohhh, yes, just like that. Fuck! You are all the way in my ass. Oh my God! I wish I could watch your cock fucking me there."

That was it. I couldn't control myself, and after only a few strokes, I felt the rush of sperm shoot from my spine and into Vivian's perfect ass. She pushed against me until I was buried in her ass. She moaned and then begged me to shoot all of it deep inside her, which I did.

We collapsed in a sweaty pile when I was drained and eventually pulled the sheets over us. We both slept soundly for some time. Occasionally, I would partially wake and fondle her body, spooning against me, her ass pressed to my groin. I unfastened her bra and suckled on her beautiful breasts. Sometime in the middle of the night, I got between her legs and performed cunnilingus on her until she came again. We dozed off and on.

When I finally awoke with the morning sun streaming in the window, she was gone. I got up and, half awake, made coffee before I saw the note.

Loved every second of our wonderful evening, you stud. Kisses, Vivian.

Published 
Written by johndoe7
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments