Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"The stories in this series can be read separately. Together they form a larger story. <p> [ADVERT] </p>If you enjoy reading this one, I suggest taking a look at the other parts as well."

Rachel is on her way home from work. She’s excited, as her parcel finally got delivered today. About an hour ago, her neighbour, Stella, texted her that she had accepted it for her from the delivery guy. Good thing that it’s an anonymous parcel.

The last three months have been pretty wild for Rachel. Just before summer, she decided to quit university and pursue her dream of working as a photographer. At first, it didn’t seem to work out, but she had been very lucky when she got a call from one of the fashion firms that she had sent her resumé to. They desperately needed a photographer within an hour. She had done well, and less than a week later, Rebecca, who had hired her for that shoot, offered her a position as Junior Content Creator.

The beginning had been tough, but she had learned quickly. Last week, Rebecca had even trusted to leave the department in her hands. She had been so proud that everything had gone well while Rebecca was on vacation, and she couldn’t be happier with the compliments Rebecca gave her when she returned.

Quitting university and finding a job hadn’t been the only recent change in Rachel’s life. She had also broken up with her boyfriend and had moved from the university dormitory to her current apartment. It was small, but at only 20 years old, she was very happy to have a place for herself.

She doesn’t miss her ex, but now that her life has started to be organized again and the chaos of the last months has started to calm down, she misses having sex. Four days ago, on impulse, she decided to order a dildo online, and, since then, she has been looking forward to trying it.

Rachel presses Stella’s doorbell. The door is opened soon after, and Stella is dressed in her running gear. ‘Hi, you’re just on time. I was about to go for my run. Here’s your parcel. Have fun with it.’

Rachel is surprised at Stella’s naughty smile when she tells her to have fun with it and wonders if she could know what’s inside of it. ‘Thanks! I surely will. Have a good run. See you soon.’

Rachel puts the parcel on the table. After she has made herself a cup of tea, she returns to the table and checks the packaging. There are no signs of what’s inside or of who sent it, and it’s unopened. She’s glad to conclude that there’s no way Stella could know what it is. She takes a knife and cuts open the tape. Inside it, are three plastic dildos. She hadn’t intended to order three, but they came together, and it was a good deal, so she had gone for it in the end.

She is now happy she did because the pink one is smaller than she expected. It is about the same size as her ex’s dick, and she’s hoping she’ll feel more with a bigger size. The purple one, which she expected to be too big, is the one that she decided to be the best size. The black one seems huge to her. She doesn’t believe that it will fit inside of her. After comparing them, she grabs the toy cleaner that came with them and cleans all three of them.

Her first thought is to try out the purple dildo at night, but soon after she sits down on her sofa to relax, she realises that she can’t wait that long. She jumps up from the sofa to grab the dildo and the lube that also came with it. She takes a towel from the bathroom, as she doesn’t want the lube to get on her new sofa. Finally, she closes the curtains.

LiliDanger
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LiliDanger

Rachel drops her black dress and bra on the floor next to the sofa. She’s still wearing a black satin thong. She puts the towel on the sofa and sits down with her back against the side and her legs stretched out in front of her.

She takes the dildo in her hand and puts the tip in her mouth. With her lips tightly around it, she lets the tip go up and down in her mouth. Her tongue, meanwhile, circled it and made it wet and slippery. She always enjoyed giving blowjobs, and the feeling of the big cock in her mouth makes her so horny.

Rachel takes the dildo out of her mouth and slowly and teasingly lets it slide over her boobs, making rounds around her beautiful pink nipples. Every time the dildo touches them, she feels the pleasure in her body. She slowly lets it slide down over her body until it reaches her thong, and she starts to rub the pussy with the dildo through her thong, giving herself even more feelings of pleasure.

Rachel lays down the dildo next to her and quickly takes the thong off. Her shaven pussy is already a little bit wet, but she takes the lube and puts some on the dildo’s tip. She uses her fingers to spread it out and then puts her hand around the dildo and strokes it slowly until it’s all slippery.

She slides down on her back, pulls up her knees, and opens her legs. She pushes the dildo against the opening of her vagina. It’s the biggest thing that she’s ever tried to put in there, and it only goes in a little bit. Then she pulls it out and pushes again. Now it goes a little bit deeper. Repeating this, again and again, she finally manages to get it all the way in. Then she starts increasing the pace until she’s fucking herself really hard. The feeling of something this size so deep inside of her is amazing.

With her free hand, Rachel grabs the lube again and applies a little bit on the hood of her clit. She starts rubbing herself with two fingers while also still continuing to shove that dildo up and down, deep into her vagina. Fucking herself like this feels much better than what her boyfriend ever did to her. The feeling that she has right now in her pussy and that starts to spread throughout her body is something that she has never felt before, not that strong.

She feels the tension in her body building up and presses her rubbing fingers even harder on her clit. Loud moans come from her mouth. Right when she feels she can’t hold it anymore, it’s like an explosion happens, and all the tension releases through her pussy.

Rachel stays on her sofa like that for a long time, gasping for air. Never before has she been fucked so hard, and did she experience such a strong orgasm. She decides that she doesn’t need a new boyfriend. She needs to discover her own body first. Find out what she enjoys and indulge in her desires.

She finally gets up from the sofa and puts on her dress again. After cleaning the dildo, Rachel puts it away, together with the other two, in the drawer next to her bed. She’s hungry, both for food and for more self-pleasure in her life.

 

Copyright ©2024 EyesOnGirls. All Rights Reserved.

Published 
Written by EyesOnGirls
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments