Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

From Sheltered To Slut: The Awakening

"A sheltered young woman starts her journey of self-discovery."

24
5 Comments 5
3.0k Views 3.0k
1.7k words 1.7k words

Author's Notes

"This is the first part of a brand-new series with more stories likely to follow soon."

Lisa was and had always been sheltered by her parents, particularly regarding sexuality. Religion had played a large part in her upbringing until recently when she moved out to live on her own. In her parents' household, masturbation was heavily discouraged or even punished. This, along with a myriad of other reasons, made Lisa move out in her early twenties, curious about what the world beyond the walls of her parent's house had to offer.

Unable to find suitable work, Lisa found herself in and out of various part-time jobs. The money was not great, but it was enough to be self-sustaining while she looked for better opportunities. One thing her part-time employment did allow for was spending ample time in her newly-rented apartment. It was not big by any means, but it sure beat living with her strict parents, and for Lisa, that was all that mattered for now.

One evening while Lisa lay in bed naked, she felt a persistent tingling in her nether regions. Lisa tried to ignore the sensation as she had done for many years. After all, if Lisa gave into this feeling, she would instinctively touch herself down there, something she had never been allowed to do. Even though her parents could not stop her now, Lisa did not know how to masturbate. Her parents had tried to make sure from day one that Lisa would not receive any form of sexual education. Even if the school insisted she received some sexual education, her parents ensured she only got the bare minimum.

When Lisa realized this, the tingling sensation disappeared to the back of her mind, soon replaced by an equally intense, curious urge to fill in the gaps in her non-existent sexual knowledge. Not sure where to go or exactly what to look for, Lisa decided to google ‘discovering masturbation,’ later specifying it with the word ‘female.’ Lisa came across various forums and stories of women discussing how they discovered how to pleasure themselves.

The stories were all unique. The methods women used to masturbate and the detail with which they described that method on the forum posts Lisa read varied enormously. After searching for some time, Lisa started to pick up on re-occurring trends in the stories, such as clit rubbing and occasionally humping things.

Convinced she had learned enough to serve as a jumping-off point, Lisa grabbed a small mirror and placed it between her spread legs. The mirror offered Lisa a clear view of her extremely wet pussy and swollen clit. She used the mirror and her recently acquired knowledge of her sexual anatomy to explore. Then her fingers landed on her sensitive clit and Lisa got a sudden jolt of pleasure.

Lisa enjoyed this sensation more than anything in recent memory. Almost paralyzed by this brand-new sensation, Lisa lay there with her eyes fixed on the mirror. She could not yet find the physical strength to rub in the circular motions so many women described. Lisa instead slightly varied the pressure with which she pressed her finger on her clit. Of course, she had felt things rub- or press up against her clit before, but only accidentality, while washing herself, for example. When this happened, Lisa instinctively removed the stimulus as fast as possible. However, she did not want to do that this time. This time she did the exact opposite.

Driven by how amazing it felt, Lisa found the strength to keep going. After fumbling a little at first, she started to move her finger in circles, soon after involving a second finger. In no time, Lisa found her rhythm. She started repeatedly thrusting her hips against her hand. Every time she did, a moan escaped her lips.

Losing herself in what she was doing, the world around Lisa disappeared. She became aware of her surroundings again when a ray of increasingly dim, orange sunlight hit her face. As this happened, Lisa opened her eyes to be greeted by the sight of her wet pussy glistening in twilight.

During the seemingly brief period that Lisa’s mind had been adrift, her once gentle motions had picked up in speed. Lisa’s soft moaning now bore more resemblance to wordless grunts and shouts, closer to her speaking volume than the barely audible whisper it had been.

Lisa instinctively grabbed her bedsheets so tight that her knuckles turned as white as the sheet itself. Her body spasmed, and out of previously unexplored primal depths of her body came a roar as powerful as a lions'.

Lisa, temporarily robbed of all her energy, collapsed. It caught her off guard. She did not yet know what happened to her, but after this experience, she knew she wanted more; This was the feeling Lisa wanted, nay, needed to be chasing.

Lisa allowed herself little time to rest. After her heavy breathing had returned to normal, she grabbed her phone. She wanted to figure out if the sudden eruption of pleasure she had felt had a name. Soon Lisa stumbled on the term orgasm. The description of what an orgasm could feel like lined up perfectly with what Lisa had felt a few moments ago.

AdaRichi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AdaRichi

Now knowing what to look for Lisa’s curiosity got the better of her as she searched for ‘Real female orgasm’ next. In less than a second, her screen flooded with pictures and videos of naked women in revealing poses, most seemingly taken mid-orgasm. Some of the women shown reached their climax in a similar way Lisa had just done. Yet others were using vibrating devices on themselves that apparently are designed to masturbate with.

Up until this moment Lisa was completely unaware of the existence of these devices, but she was instantly intrigued. One such a device, or toy as Lisa found out they were known as, was a long stick with a vibrating, dome-shaped head. This head is then pressed against a woman’s pussy and from what Lisa could gleam from the videos, it made women feel incredible.

While Lisa watched these videos featuring wands, she felt herself getting wet again. When Lisa became aware of the pleasant tingling between her legs, she knew she needed more. Lisa was slightly saddened because she did not have access to toys, yet she also knew she did not want to rush into things she barely understood. Lisa knew it would all come with time. Right now, she just wanted to orgasm again.

Wanting to experiment with another method of reaching climax, Lisa remembered the stories from earlier that night and how some women had mentioned that they started masturbating by humping objects. Since Lisa enjoyed humping against her own hand earlier, even though she did it more out of instinct than deliberately, she was open to trying out this method.

Lisa got out of her bed and put the mirror back on her desk. She walked around her newly-furnished apartment, looking for something suitable to hump. Lisa made a list of criteria that this object needed to meet. It had to be firm. If not, it would give in under her body weight. It also needed to be large enough for Lisa to sit on or straddle. Finally, it needed to be soft because if it was not, it might hurt.

The rounded armrest of the couch looked promising but would probably be hard to clean afterward. The same was true for the desk chair Lisa briefly considered. Unable to find anything suitable, Lisa walked back to her bed. Only then did Lisa realize that the thing she was looking for lay on the floor next to the bed. It was her body pillow. She probably kicked it out of bed while she reached her prior orgasm.

Satisfied, Lisa picked up the body pillow and got back into bed. She then wrapped her legs around the pillow before fully laying on it shortly after. For a minute, Lisa lay there, legs tightly straddling the firm pillow. With the slightest involuntary movements, Lisa felt both her clit and nipples simultaneously rub up against the soft yet lightly textured pillowcase. At that point, Lisa knew this was going to be good.

Lisa grabbed her phone and continued watching the videos she found. Every time the woman on screen squirmed, Lisa thrust herself into her pillow. Without thinking, Lisa masturbated in sync with what she was watching. The pillow underneath Lisa got noticeably wet at the same time as the pussy on the screen started to drip. Despite not knowing this woman, at this moment, Lisa felt at one with her, and she loved every second of it.

Suddenly Lisa became aware of something hard rubbing up against the side of her leg. It was the raised seam that ran along the entire pillow’s length. Hit by an unexpected flash of inspiration, Lisa used her knees to push herself off the pillow. She flipped it on its side in an instant and just as quickly lowered herself on the pillow again. But it felt significantly more intense now that Lisa’s clit rested squarely on the hard seam. This specific part of the pillow had a lot less give and thus put more pressure on her clit.

Feeling that her next orgasm was imminent, Lisa steadied herself using the bed’s headboard. After that, Lisa took a deep breath and started grinding against her pillow with such vigor you would think her life depended on it. Soon Lisa involuntarily threw her head back in pure ecstasy, shouting all manner of expletives into the otherwise quiet night.

As soon as Lisa did this, her whole body started to tremble and spasm. Her eyes rolled back into her head as Lisa yelled out a final ‘Fuck yes!’ After which, Lisa collapsed from exhaustion next to her soaked-through pillow. Right before Lisa’s eyes closed, she saw the woman in the video climaxing too. Smiling, Lisa turned her phone off and put it on the small nightstand next to her.

Feeling like a changed woman, she was as determined as ever to explore her sexuality further whenever possible. With the last light fading outside her bedroom window, Lisa drifted off to sleep, hugging the pillow that had made her feel incredible mere moments ago.

Published 
Written by spengel
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments