Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Rekindling (Part 2)

"Shawn shows restraint to give his wife what she really needs right now."

20
13 Comments 13
2.6k Views 2.6k
2.3k words 2.3k words

Kira comes out of the bedroom in blue jeans and a sweater. My breath catches. Let me tell you, my wife can rock a pair of blue jeans with her sexy rounded ass. My cock twitches in time with her swishing ass cheeks as she walks by me.

I try to control my rising bulge and simply ask, "Are you ready?"

"Yes, but where are we going?"

"It's a surprise, but you will love it!" I say opening the door for her. I'm a gentleman, remember?

We drive a little way down the road until I pull in to our destination. I wait for it ... her squeals when she sees the sign.

"Stables! Are we going horseback riding? For real?" she squeals, not disappointing me.

"Of course. Where else would I take you in these mountains?" I respond smiling, immensely pleased with myself.

We pull up and she hops out of the car to run over to see the horses behind the fence. Years ago, before the kids, we loved to horseback ride. And for whatever reason, my wife would get so turned on riding. I don't know if it was the saddle rubbing in between her luscious legs or the bouncing up and down motions or what. All I know is she was at her sexual peak after a ride.

So, yes, I admit it. This surprise comes with a hidden agenda. I am not pressuring her about sex. But, is it so wrong to plan some things that I think will jumpstart her libido? I am human, you know. I want my wife to be happier, but I also want that happiness to involve having sex with me again. 

We mount our horses and head out for a guided trail ride with lunch served in the middle of the ride. A sight for sore eyes, Kira's bright smile rivals the sun's brightness today. I did good, people! We aren't too far along before I realize I got the horse that wants to brush me off on every tree. My horse is named Petunia. Of course. Another female giving me the brush off. I grumble as I keep putting my hand out to keep from rubbing against the rough trees. Kira looks back and laughs.

"Again, Shawn? You always get that one horse!" 

Her giggles are music to my ears. I see a glimpse of the woman I knew before the fighting. I see her legs clamping down on the sides of her horse and visualize them clamping down around my waist. I can't help it. 

We ride for a couple of hours until we reach the bluff for lunch. There are picnic tables set up and our guides set about cooking hot dogs, hamburgers, and all the fixings for us. I lead Kira to a picnic table overlooking a bubbling stream below.

"It is just beautiful, Shawn. Really beautiful. I feel at peace here."

Every sense is awakened here by the visual beauty, sounds of nature, and smells of the pine trees.

I smile back at her and reach across the table to take her hand. I am careful with conversation as I don't want to say anything to ruin this moment. What is a safe subject? It is difficult to have to tread so lightly. It has been a long time since we were left alone to just talk.

She brings up the kids first.

"Do you think the kids are okay?" she asks looking a little concerned.

"Are you kidding? Aunt Shelby wouldn't let anything happen to them. I can see her now ordering Bill to get them this and that all day long."

"I have been enjoying these mountains so much, and just now thought about them. Is that bad? Am I a bad mother?"

She looks really sad at this moment and insecure. I need to say something really good here. 

"You are a GREAT mother, honey. Don't ever doubt that."

"You really think that? You have never told me that before," she says with a hint of an accusatory tone.

"Surely you know I think you are a great mom. I have said it, haven't I?"

"I don't remember you saying it," she says showing more signs of irritation. "I need to hear it from you. It feels like there is never enough time to get everything done for everybody. I need to hear I am doing okay and am appreciated."

"Why didn't you say something?" I asked. Am I supposed to read her mind?

"I don't want to have to ask you if you think I am a good mom; I want you to tell me on your own."

"Honey, I can't read your mind," I blurt out. A second later I realize my mistake

"You shouldn't have to read my mind, you should know on your own I need to hear that from you sometimes," she says getting frustrated. "Your words don't mean anything if I have to tell you what to say!"

Oh boy. Getting into trouble here. Think. Think. Think.

"Baby, you are like Wonder Woman to me. I'm being serious. Linda Carter and Gal Gadot got nothing on you. You take such good care of everything - the kids, your job, the house, me. Of course, I noticed. I think I feel like it is so obvious how hard you work, I don't think it is something I need to voice. I assumed you just knew how I felt. It is so obvious to everyone how hard you work."

Pretty good save, huh?

A few tense moments of silence pass before she says, "Thank you for saying that." 

While I don't really need to hear praises from her, I am realizing she does need that from me. Men Are from Mars, Women Are from Venus comes to mind now.

We eat our lunch without any other stresses popping up. I look for signs of horniness but see none. Damn.

Years ago, on one of our group rides, she got so horny at the break, she pulled me off into the woods to fuck her behind a tree. Seriously! It was one of the hottest four minutes of my life. Okay, three minutes. We snuck off and found a big tree and she quickly dropped her jeans and pushed her hot pussy up against me and I took her against that tree. I covered her mouth with my hand so her orgasmic screams wouldn't be heard by the others. It was a very memorable fuck!

The horseback ride back to the stables is very enjoyable. Petunia is taking it easier on me. Hopefully, Kira will follow her lead. We pleasantly chat as my horse walks beside hers. I catch her glances towards me and wishfully think I see that old spark in her eyes. I am just now realizing how hard it is to come back to where you were after you move so far apart. You can't really pick up where you left off, but need to start over.

MiaaLeez
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiaaLeez

We spend the rest of the afternoon shopping and exploring and enjoy dinner at a romantic little restaurant nestled in the trees. On the car ride back to our treehouse, Kira thanks me for planning such a fun day for her. We hold hands and she leans over to kiss me on my cheek. My mind wanders to nighttime activities. She is friendlier to me, but not showing signs of wanting to make love. I need to be patient, I guess. She is definitely more relaxed though. Laughing, smiling, holding my hand.

As Kira starts up the stairs, she abruptly stops and moans, grabbing her leg. 

"What?" I ask, placing my hand on her back.

"My legs are sore already. And my butt. I guess my older body isn't used to horseback riding. Ugh. Oh my gosh, I am really feeling sore."

A lightbulb goes off in my head. Yes, a little seduction is at play here.

"Hey, go up and get ready for bed and I will give you a nice massage. Better to rub out those sore muscles now, before they get even tighter," I say, trying to sound casual in my suggestion.

"Ummm."

"Come on. Just a nice massage, I promise. You need to relax for a good night's sleep as I have more fun planned for tomorrow."

She nods her head in agreement and continues up the stairs. 

Yes! Okay, I need to stay calm. No sex. No sex. No sex. Just a soothing massage for my wife. But, I am really looking forward to touching her naked body again. I need to give my cock a pep talk beforehand so he stays put.

I lead her into the bedroom and she slips out of her clothes into the oversized t-shirt. Disappointed, I notice she also leaves her panties on.

"Lay down, baby," I say soothingly. I walk into the bathroom and come back with the lotion.

I take in the sight of my lovely wife sprawled out on the bed. How I wish I could roll her over and make love to her all night. She looks so sexy, with her t-shirt barely covering her ample ass. Patience.

Moving to the foot of the bed, I kneel down and take one of her feet in my hands. Pulling and stretching each toe, she coos. I squirt some lotion on my hand and go to work on the pads of her feet, kneading and rubbing. Low moans escape her lips now. Taking my thumb, I stroke her arch up and down until I feel her feet relax. As I rub circles around and around on her aching heals, her moans increase. She really is beautiful and sweet. I really enjoyed today with her.

I move to sit beside her on the bed, inching my hands up her toned calves. I take great care of each leg, rubbing out her tight muscles with my strong hands. I am quickly approaching the top of her thighs where they kiss her delicious ass. What to do? Do I skip over her ass? Or rub it? Don't fuck this up, Shawn. A rare thought enters my head - why don't you just ask her?

"Honey, I'm going to rub your ass a little too, to relax your glutes, okay?"

I see her tighten up a little, then she answers, "Okay, Shawn."

I lift her t-shirt up and bunch the material over her hips. Fuck. Her panties. What to do now? This is my wife for God's sake, why I am having to walk on eggshells massaging her body? How did we get to his point?

Rather, than slide them down, I decide to pull the material from her panties towards her ass crack, as I begin her ass massage. I place a hand on each cheek and deeply rub her tight muscles. I see her toes curling as I work my magic. My fingertips softly caress her. Massaging her mounds brings out more moans from my wife. God, how I want to spank her magnificent ass, but do not dare. 

Regretfully, I steal my hands from her exquisite ass, and slide her t-shirt up further to her shoulders, revealing her sexy back. I want to straddle her, but decide it is safer to sit by her side. I knead the skin from her the small of her back up to her shoulders and linger at her neck, taking special care of her tight neck muscles.

"This feels so good, babe," she says sleepily.

I want to reach my hands under her and cup her breasts. I want to slide my finger down her ass crack to her pussy. I want to lift that ass and fuck it hard. I want ... I want ... I want ... but, I have to be patient. She is not ready yet. I can tell.

My massage ends at her scalp, working my fingers through her silky hair, stroking her head. 

I regretfully pull my hands off her. "Feel better, baby?"

She sits up on the bed and leans in to kiss me gently on the lips. I kiss her back. It is a loving embrace of tentative new lovers. We will be like new lovers again, rediscovering each other.

Picking up a blanket, she smiles and says, "I am going to sit in a rocker on the porch for a little while before bed," and walks out the door. I release my cock from its prison a second after the door closes.

Squirting lotion on my aching member, I go to work stroking myself. Standing at the sink, I close my eyes and focus on the sensations of my hands on my needy, abandoned cock. God, I need to cum. Rubbing my wife's sexy body, especially her amazing ass, about did me in. It took all my restraint not to plunge my fingers into her pretty pussy. I really need to cum. Just a few minutes pass before my balls tighten, my orgasm rising. I open my eyes and think I see a movement out the window. I turn my head to look but see nothing. Moving forward, I groan as I unload my cum in the sink. Fuuuck! Four long squirts of cum shoot out as I sigh a huge sigh of relief. 

Damn. I wish it had been my wife's hands making me cum, or better yet, her pussy, but I will have to make do with self-love for now.

I feel my patience waning.

(to be continued)

 

Published 
Written by KimmiBeGood
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments