Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kim: Hey, Pete. It’s Kimmy Wu. I know it’s been forever since we last spoke. I saw you 
in my contacts and wanted to see how you were doing.

Kim: I don’t even know if you still have the same number.

Peter: Yeah, it’s still the same number. You kept it this whole time?

Kim: Yeah, I kept it. I changed phones, like, four or five times since then, but I never 
deleted your number. Don't know why, I just never did.

Peter: I’m glad.

Peter: It’s really good to hear from you.

Kim: Thanks. I needed that.

Peter: Why? Is everything okay?

Kim: Yeah, everything’s fine. Just, I miss how good of a friend you were to me.

Peter: Yeah, I miss those days too.

Kim: Do you miss me?


“Babe?”

“Hmm?”

“Who are you talking to?”

Peter sat at the edge of his bed staring at his phone screen. He could feel the eyes of the woman lying naked behind him.

“Old friend from college.”

“Oh, one of your chef buddies?” The bed started to shift before he could answer. She put her arms around his neck, pressing her soft breasts against his shirtless back as she looked over his shoulder, reading the conversation with him. “That doesn’t sound like one of your chef buddies.”

He shook his head.

“It isn’t. She’s more than that. Or, she was. But she’s just a friend, okay? Nothing happened between us.”

She kissed his shoulder, then his neck, then his jawline, inhaling the scent of Italian food on his light brown skin left behind by his work clothes.

“If that’s true, then put the phone down and come to bed with me. You’ve had a long day, I can tell.”

With a reluctant sigh, he did as he was told, placing the phone down on the nightstand.

“Good. Now lie back and bring your feet up.”

He kicked his shoes off and made himself comfortable on the bed, allowing her to position herself on top of him, leaning against his side.

“That’s better.” She rewarded him with a kiss on the cheek, the heat of her breath promising more to come. He returned it with a lingering kiss on the lips, reaching up to caress the side of her face, brushing his nose against hers and making her giggle in the same way she did when they met at the bar five and a half weeks ago.

“Were you lying in bed like this all day?” he asked, the tone of his voice goading her into saying yes in a way that pleased him.

“Mm-hmm,” she nodded, slowly sliding her hand down his chest, her fingers brushing over the thin layer of fat that resided over his pudgy muscles.

“Doing what?”

She leaned in and whispered in his ear. “Playing with myself while waiting for you to come home.”

He could smell it on her skin, and on the sheets: the same scent he tasted on his tongue when he went down on her.

“Sounds like you had a fun day.” His lips moved down to her chin, tracing the shape of her jawline, his hand moving down to her breast, groping it gently, brushing her nipple with his thumb and coaxing a soft moan to slip through her lips.

“Oh, God, yes,” she gasped, running her fingers through his thick black hair, still caked in sweat from a full shift in a hot kitchen. “I got so wet just thinking about the way you touch me, and I couldn’t help myself.”

His hand wandered even lower, tracing the hourglass figure of her hip.

“How many times did you get yourself off?”

She pulled back a little, her gaze holding his with a wily, wicked grin.

“That’s for you to find out,” she said, sliding her hand down his stomach, the tips of her fingers dipping into the waistband of his pants. “Guess right and I’ll give you your favorite thing in the world.” He let out a heavy breath through his nose, his hips rising off the bed in anticipation.

“What if I guess wrong?” Her grin grew wider.

“Then you have to give me my favorite thing in the world.” He glanced over at the nightstand for the briefest of moments, then returned his gaze to her.

“Alright,” he said. “You’re on.” He calculated the time he was away, including the entirety of his shift and the time it took him to drive to the restaurant and back, weighing it against the fact that she usually woke up in the late morning.

“Well?” she asked, sliding her fingers deeper into his pants, her touch teasing his swelling erection. “Time’s ticking.”

He let out a low moan, giving her every reason in the world to think that he wanted this more than anything. He took into consideration how long it usually took for her to reach an orgasm, factoring in bathroom breaks and a couple of meals before he reached an answer he was satisfied with.

“Six,” he said. “You came six times today.”

Her grin transformed into one of delight. She leaned down to kiss his lips and whisper in his ear.

“Looks like you’re getting your reward.” Without looking, she unbuckled his belt and unbuttoned his pants with one hand. “I love how you know me so well.” Her fingers pinched his zipper and slowly pulled it down. “It turns me on so fucking much.”

He lifted his hips for her as she pushed his pants and boxers down to his thighs, his cock flopping free, half erect and aching for attention. She took it in her hand and stroked it slowly, savoring the way his foreskin stretched taut across his shaft.

“Oh, fuck.” He moaned softly as he watched, the motion of her wrist bringing him to full mast in no time. She leaned her head down and flicked the tip with her tongue. His hips jerked in response. She giggled.

“I love how you react too.” She slid her body down the bed, curling up by his leg as she tilted his erection to one side and ran her tongue up its length. “I love knowing I have complete control over you like this.” Her tongue swirled around the head in a warm, wet tickle, making his hips twitch over and over again before she wrapped her lips around the hot, bulbous flesh, sliding them past the ridge and down his foreskin, stopping about halfway before bringing them back up. 

She couldn’t deepthroat him, and he was perfectly fine with that. He preferred it this way. He liked it slow and sensuous. The teasing and the buildup turned him on so much more than triggering a gag reflex. Her head bobbed in his lap faster and faster, her hand stroking the foreskin her lips couldn’t reach. His hips rose higher and higher off the bed, his moans filling the room, his fingers gently clutching a tuft of slept-in hair. She kept going, swirling her tongue around his cock as she sucked him off, breathing through her nose like a pro until she finally came up for air, her chest heaving as she panted, her hand stroking his length up and down. 

“Have you been this hard all day?”

“Yeah,” he nodded.

“Thinking of me?”

He nodded again.

She let out a soft squeal of glee, stroking him faster as she laid down next to him and made herself comfortable, the bedsprings shifting with her weight.

“You know, I thought about sending you a few pictures, but I didn’t want to get you in trouble at work.”

He shook his head, struggling to form words, the veins of his shaft throbbing in her grasp as she slowed the pace.

“You won’t. I told you before, I keep my phone on silent when I’m at work.”

She flashed him a playful grin.

“Yeah, but you might go to the bathroom and jerk off to them or something. I know how you can’t control yourself.” He actually could control himself. He could control himself just fine. He knew what was and wasn’t allowed at his place of work. It was a mystery why she thought that about him, and a slight annoyance.

“Come on, you know you would.” She leaned in close, her breath hot against his ear. “You’d get hard like you are now, and you’d have no choice but to take care of it, right?”

LUXvanessa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LUXvanessa

He nodded in agreement.

“I might even send you a picture or two.”

“Mmm, now there’s the kind of motivation I was hoping for.”

Her lips found his and made themselves at home. He could taste himself on her breath. He didn’t like it, but he didn’t tell her, choosing instead to caress her cheek once more and pull her close to deepen the kiss. She giggled as his goatee tickled her face, rubbing the tip of his cock with her thumb. He broke the kiss to let out a moan, hopping his lips down her throat, past her collarbone and down to her breasts. His tongue ran laps around her nipple before he sucked it into his mouth. She let go of him to grab the back of his neck and press his face into her chest, her heaving breaths begging for more. 

His hand tucked between her thighs. She rolled over on her back and spread her legs for him, granting his fingers access to her wet, swollen pussy. He ran them up and down the slick surface of her slit, teasing her with a slow pace and a gentle touch. Then he dipped them just enough to brush against her hooded clit, making her hips rise for him, aching for something deeper.

She was shaved down there, making him more inclined to eat her out than he was with the last girl he was with. But he wasn’t in the mood today. He wasn’t in the mood to taste her or fuck her. He just wanted to get her off as soon as possible, so he slipped a finger inside her. Then another. Her pussy opened up for him, gushing and squelching as he plunged his fingers deep inside her over and over again. Her voice escaped with the rhythm set by him until she arched her back as much as she possibly could, her tits sloshing back and forth over her chest.

“Fuck, baby. I’m gonna cum, I’m gonna cum.” He kept going, trying not to seem too eager to put an end to it. But why shouldn’t he? He wanted her to cum just as much as she did. So he fucked her faster and deeper, driving her into a blinding light of ecstasy. “Don’t stop. Don’t fucking stop. God, I love it when you come home. It’s my favorite part of the day.” It wasn’t her first time saying that. In fact, it was a part of their bedroom routine. He would usually follow it up by asking why, to which she would respond by telling him how much she missed his touch, his kiss, and his cock. 

This time, however, he chose to remain silent, focusing instead on the motion of his wrist and the way her pussy clenched his fingers until her hips bucked beyond her control. He kept them inside her until she came down from her high, her breath slowing to a soft tremble. They were coated in her scent when he slipped them out. Her taste was another reason why he had no reservations about going down on her: clean and pure with just a hint of mischief. It gave him the impression of loyalty and desire so long as he returned the favor, which he did.

“You’re not gonna lick them clean?” she asked. “You usually do.” He shook his head.

“No, I’ll just wash them off.” Without waiting to hear her response, he stood up from the bed, tucked his erection back into his pants, and made sure to grab his phone from the nightstand. He didn’t check it until he was in the bathroom safely away from her gaze. There was one message waiting for him.


Kim: You still there?

Peter: Yeah, I’m still here.

Kim: Do you miss me? It’s okay if you don’t. I was just wondering.

Peter: I do, actually.

Peter: I still think about you from time to time.

Kim: Really?

Kim: And here I was thinking you had forgotten all about me.

Peter: No, I never forgot about you. I miss what we had. I don’t have anyone like that in 
my life at the moment.

Kim: Guess that makes two of us then.

Peter: You too?

Kim: Yep.

Peter: What about what’s his name?

Kim: Who?

Peter: The guy you were with after graduation.

Kim: Brandon?

Peter: Yeah.

Kim: He’s ancient history.

Peter: Why? What happened?

Kim: You mean before or after he cheated on me?

Peter: You’re kidding.

Kim: Wish I was.

Peter: He’s a fucking idiot.


“Babe?!”

“Yeah?!” Peter stuck his head out of the bathroom door.

“What are you doing in there?” she giggled. “I don’t hear the faucet running.”

“Well, maybe I can’t bring myself to wash it off. Maybe I like the way you smell on my fingers.” It was a stupid excuse and he knew it. But he also knew she would fall for it.

“Mmm, then why don’t you come on over here and do it again?” She laid back on the bed and tucked her hand between her thighs, moaning softly as she warmed herself up for round two.

“Yeah, I will. But I should really shower first actually.” He knew that didn’t make any sense. Why bother taking a shower if they were just gonna fuck and get all sweaty again? But he also knew she would fall for it.

“Ooh, can I join you.”

“Uh…” Shit, he didn’t think of that. They’d fooled around in the shower plenty of times before, so he couldn’t tell her there wasn’t any room. “Uh, I’d rather do it in bed. You know, I’ve been on my feet all day.”

“Oh, okay. Go on then. I’ll be waiting.” He closed the door without saying a word and turned on the shower, letting the water run as he picked up his phone and sat on the toilet.


Kim: How do you know? Maybe I deserved it.

Peter: No, you didn’t. What you deserve is better.

Kim: How can you be so sure?

Peter: Because I know you.

Kim: Maybe I’ve changed for the worse since we last spoke.

Peter: No, you didn’t. I can tell.

Kim remained silent on her end; too silent for too long.

Peter: Kim?

Peter: You still there?

Kim: Yeah, I’m still here.

Kim: How do you do that?

Peter: Do what?

Kim: Make me feel better without even trying.

Peter: I don’t know. I guess it just comes naturally when I talk to you.

Kim: Even after all this time?

Peter: Yeah, even after all this time.

Kim: Can I ask you to do something for me? You don’t have to if you don’t want to.

Peter: Go for it. I’m listening.

Kim: Can you send me a picture of you? I want to see if you’re as handsome as I 
remember.

Peter: Sure, hang on.


Peter smiled for the camera and took the picture, making sure the lighting was halfway decent so she could see his face before he sent it to her, only to realize afterwards that he still didn’t have a shirt on. What didn’t help matters was the fact that she was yet again taking a while to respond. Maybe she was busy. Maybe something else had occupied her time for the moment. Maybe she was shocked and a little taken aback at the sight of it. Or maybe, just maybe, she was enjoying the picture a little too much. He honestly didn’t know which was worse.

Kim: Ooh, sexy. I’ve never seen you with your shirt off before.

Peter: You like it?

Kim: I do. It’s a nice surprise.

Kim: I have to ask though, are you on the toilet?

Peter: Just sitting on it. About to take a shower.

Kim: Oh, I see. Well, how about I give you something to think about while you’re in 
there?

Peter: What do you mean?


She answered by sending him a picture of her own; a picture that featured a cute, attractive Asian woman whose face was exactly as he remembered it. She had the same narrow eyes, green and angled like a cat’s eyes. Her smile was sultry, but sweet at the same time, constantly challenging him to make a move on her while knowing full well that he wouldn’t risk it for the sake of their friendship. Her hair remained largely unchanged as well: still black as the night, still smooth as silk, and still resting on her shoulders in wavy curls. 

The thing that was new to him was the tattoo of vines and flowers wrapped around her shoulder and upper arm; that and the fact that she wasn’t wearing anything from the waist up save for a plain black bra. She had the phone tilted up to give him a better view of her cleavage. He stared at it for a good while, knowing this was the first time she invited him to look.


Kim: Enjoy.

Published 
Written by MrOrange143
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments