Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Exposing My Cleavage Outside

"What happens when your friends see you wearing exposing clothes for the first time when they're used to you wearing baggy clothes."

21
2 Comments 2
4.3k Views 4.3k
1.2k words 1.2k words

Author's Notes

"Obviously, I didn't say, "You can do this, SubbyGirl." I used my own name, but I did want to stay anonymous so you ;)"

It had been a few days since Elody and Melissa had come over and seen just how curvy I was. We'd talked a few times over the phone, but as it was the weekend, we were all pretty busy and didn't have any more plans together, sadly enough.

But now it was Monday. Usually, I hate Mondays, but I had been looking forward to this one. We had a few classes that day, and so I decided to gather all my courage and wear something more revealing to class. Mostly because I wanted to see Elody and Melissa's eyes glued to my body once again. But allowing all my other friends to see it as well would be a very welcome bonus.

Instead of wearing an oversized hoodie, I wore a white v-neck top that showed the start of my cleavage and some rather tight jeans, which showed off my thighs and ass a lot more.

I stood at my door and gathered my thoughts. "You can do this, SubbyGirl... Just walk outside," I said to myself before opening my door and walking out.

As I walked out of my building, I looked down at my cleavage and bit my lips softly. Everyone would get to see this. God, this was going to be a long day.

I could already feel myself getting a little wet from just the thought of my friends seeing me like this. I readjusted the top slightly, pulling it down so it sat perfectly around my breasts, and continued walking towards classes.

We always met outside of class ten minutes early. As always, Melissa was there early, and her eyes immediately fell on my cleavage. Elody couldn't make it to the class, something she'd only said 5 minutes ago in our group chat, which prompted Melissa to suggest something.

"We can't just let Elody miss out on this beautiful sight. Strike a pose."

Melissa suggested as she took out her phone. I started to blush slightly and did some awkward poses as Melissa snapped the picture. She sent it to Elody, and we waited for a response. Something I'd have to wait until the evening to get.

Soon after, my other friends would arrive. Jane smirked as she walked up to us and eyed me up and down.

"I like the new style, hun," Jane said it in her usual soft yet weirdly teasy tone. She's a taller girl, around 5'9, I'd say. And she's got the best legs out there. She wore some leggings that perfectly showed off her slender yet sexy legs, which I couldn't help but stare at.

No one else really commented on it, but I could really feel everyone's eyes on me, most looking shocked at my outfit. A few of them joined Melissa in admiring my body.

Luckily, classes soon started, which would get my mind to focus on something else and not have it fall deeper into the horny gutter it was slowly sliding into with all the eyes on my cleavage. For once, I was glad a class started.

During the last class, I got a message from Elody on Snapchat saying, "Wait to open my picture until you're home."

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what was in the picture. I couldn't get home fast enough. The moment class was done, I came up with a dumb excuse to go home immediately and not hang out with my friends for a bit.

The moment I closed my front door behind me, I took my phone and opened the picture. Elody's beautiful blonde hair was sprawled wildly on her bed. She laid on her back, the covers going up just below her belly button. Her one hand covered the small bits of tummy that were exposed.

She wore a cute and minimalistic red tank top. Her lacy, black bra that she wore underneath it covered more than the tank top itself. Without the bra, I'd have seen everything. With the bra, I still got to see more than I ever thought I'd see of Elody's breasts.

She's got around DD's, I think. So they're rather busy, and I got to see a lot of her breasts. If you think I was showing off my cleavage too much, you'd get a heart attack seeing the photo Elody showed me.

Only after I studied her breasts for about 5 minutes did I notice the caption she put on them. "I really liked your outfit, so I wanted to return the favor ;)."

I really wanted to save the picture, I really did, but I didn't want to look like a creep, so I did the next best thing. I took my dildo while still keeping the photo open. Put it down on the ground and sat it down. I peeled my pants off and pushed my panties to the side.

I ran my fingers over my pussy, thinking I'd briefly finger myself to get me wet enough to take a dildo inside of me, but I found that I was already rather wet. I slowly guided my hips so that the tip of the dildo pushed against my entrance.

I couldn't help myself any longer and just let myself slide down onto the shaft. My beautiful see-through dildo with confetti inside of it is disappearing inside my body. I let out a loud moan as I grabbed my phone to look at the image. I immediately started to slide up and down the 7-inch dildo while I stared at one of my best friends' tits.

I felt so ashamed that I was doing this, but it felt so good, too. I couldn't help myself. I got lost in my horniness and just kept bouncing up and down the cock that sat on my wooden floor in the middle of my living room. Not caring about how loud I was. Luckily, we had pretty thick walls, but as I was writing this, I realized my downstairs neighbor most likely heard the sound of my ass thumping against the floor repeatedly.

It wouldn't take long until my legs started shaking, and my climax came when I started rocking around. I quickly pulled the dildo out of my pussy and out came my juices squirting. I made an absolute mess of my living room floor.

I swear I'm usually not a squirter, but last time and now this... It seems like my friends giving my body the needed attention got me even hornier than usual and made something click in my head, making me a solid squirter.

After I'd calmed down from my climax, it was time to respond to Elody. How the fuck was I supposed to reply to that? My dildo was still sticking to the floor, my juices making a nice little puddle in front of it while I lay down on the ground. My white shirt and pink panties were the only things I was still wearing.

I'm still not sure why, but I replied, "Damnn, nice top El-" and then threw my phone away before I started to clean up my mess and took a shower.

KaarinWood
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KaarinWood

Published 
Written by Exposingsubbygirl
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments