Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Wife Bet Her Body On The Outcome Of A Ball Game, But Her Team Lost, Part One

"What an enjoyable night for the men and a cum filled night for my wife"

40
7 Comments 7
2.5k Views 2.5k
1.1k words 1.1k words

My wife is extremely competitive and can be bullheaded to a fault. She can also be very submissive when she wants to. This combination has made for some very sexy, but sometimes risqué and dangerous adventures.

After we were married in 2007, my wife decided that it was time for her to retire from performing at the Black men’s sex club where she had performed for over twenty years. This freed her up for me to have more fun with her.

We started frequenting a small club in the black part of a neighboring town. It did not take long before four well-built young black men befriended my wife. As the weeks went by, the men became friskier with her until one night they untied the straps on her dress, and it fell to the floor and threw it to me. Since my wife never wears undergarments, she stood naked in the middle of the dance floor and spent the rest of the night dancing with the men in the nude.

When closing time arrived, Karen asked the men what they wanted to do with her now that they had her naked and they told her that they wanted to pull a train on her. The men followed her as she walked out the door and onto the parking lot. When we arrived at my truck, the men found that I had an old heavily soiled mattress in the bed of my truck that I had planned to take to the dump in the morning.

I dropped the tailgate, and we helped my wife onto the mattress in the bed of the truck. It was a clear, moonlit night with a canopy of stars overhead. She had a big smile as she laid down on the mattress and spread her legs wide. She said, ‘If this is what you wanted, come and get it.’ Though this was risqué,’ making love to these men in the parking lot, it was clear that this was not going to be these men pulling a train on her, but an enjoyable night spent being made love to her by these young men. I allowed these four men to make love to my wife before I took my turn with her.

My wife dug deep into her bag of tricks that she had learned over the twenty-plus years performing in the black men’s sex club to make sure that she gave these men the most enjoyable night that they had ever had.

As each man started making love to her, you could tell by the smile on her face that this was going to be an enjoyable night for her. She held each man tight to her naked body and kissed them passionately. To deposit their fertile seeds deep inside her, she held them close to her body and did everything possible to make sure that every drop of their seed was deposited deep inside her. We all enjoyed seeing her pussy devour the men’s large black snakes, and their cum gushing from her as they pulled out of her.

We were enjoying ourselves so much that when I had finished making love to my wife, we did not notice that a large group of men had congregated by the truck and were standing silent, enjoying the show my wife was performing. It was clear that her enjoyable night of lovemaking was about to turn into these men pulling a train on her.

Poulinn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Poulinn

My wife then told the men that the night was not over, and that if they lined up in front of her, all the men would get a chance to fuck her. ‘There is plenty of me to go around, so enjoy.’ The sun was just starting to rise as the last man deposited his fertile seeds deep inside her. She had serviced more than a dozen different black men that night in the parking lot. She later informed us that the night's fun was a one-time thing and would not happen again.

For the next few weeks, whenever we were at the club, the four lovers tried to get her to make love to them. The only thing she agreed to do, was allow them to grope her naked body as she danced with them on the dance floor. Finally, on one slow night at the club, they make her an offer that she could not refuse.

Being from the West Coast, she had a favorite baseball team she always rooted for. They were playing one of the local teams on television that night and her lovers bet with her that her team would lose. They bet her fifty dollars each against her making love to them. A couple of men seated at the next booth overheard and wanted to be part of the bet.

To get the last word, she made a counteroffer. If we raised the wager to one hundred dollars per man, she would allow every man who bet against her team to fuck her as she lay naked on the dance floor if her team lost.

Without saying a word, we escorted my wife across the dance floor to the DJ stand and announced the wager and that the DJ would have complete control of the bet. One hundred dollars cash and the bets had to be secured before the game started.

To show just what my wife had to offer, he had the bouncers carry a table in the center of the dance floor. He had her lie naked on the table and the bouncers held her legs high and spread them wide. She spread the lips of her pussy wide and allowed all the men a view of just what they would win if her team lost. She was not happy with the next thing he allowed the men to do to her. He allowed the men to fondle her large soft breasts and probe her pussy with their fingers. She lay there until the first pitch. By now, she had no idea how many men had bet against her but knew that she had been examined by more men than bet against her.

 As the night progressed, Karen nervously paraded around the club nude and was groped by the men until the ninth inning. The score was three to two and her team was winning. There were two outs, and the bases were loaded. As the three two-pitch was served up. A towering shot was hit over the left field wall, the score was now two to six and her team lost. The only thing left for my wife to do was find out how many men would be fucking her for the rest of the night.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by ut2023
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments