Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Meet me at home.

"We meet again."

35
7 Comments 7
6.7k Views 6.7k
1.0k words 1.0k words

Author's Notes

"Round 2 for Becca and Frank"

Becca drove home in satisfactory disbelief. She was still trying to wrap her head around what had just taken place. Her first black cock, and it was everything and more than she expected.

Frank's cock was beautiful! Long. She remembered the sensation of his dick pushing against the back of her pussy. In all of her sexual encounters, that had never happened before. Not that she didn't want to take his whole dick she just didn't have any more room. She couldn't believe how thick it was, stretching her pussy inch by inch with each thrust. She could tell her pussy was still open.

When she got home, she went straight to her room. Slipped out of her dress and got in the shower. The hot water was so soothing running down her body mixing with Frank's cum when the water got to her legs. She couldn't believe there was so much and how it felt when he exploded in her. Not realizing she'd been playing with her clit, she had an orgasm.

Life got busy over the next month for Becca. There was a client threatening to leave, forcing 10 - 12 hour work days, and lunch in her office. Not only that, her younger sister fresh off of a bitter divorce had come to stay and relax.

But all Becca could do was think about Frank and his cock, and how it made her feel. She needed it. She masturbated every night thinking about it.

Finally!

The client was saved, and work was fine. After four weeks, her sister left. Becca was so happy to have her life back and, even more, was excited for lunch tomorrow.

She prepared to see him the next day. She had taken the rest of the day off in case Frank should want to go somewhere. She went to the bathroom and took off her panties before she left the office. She wanted to be ready for him.

Sitting in her booth waiting for Frank, she couldn't help but smile. Her server came over to fill her water glass and, while pouring, told Becca he's not coming. Becca stammered, "What, who?"

The server replied, "You know. He came in for a week or two, but when you didn't show up, he stopped coming."

Becca's stomach sank. She almost got sick. She nervously ordered lunch, very light, so she could eat quickly and leave.

Leaving the restaurant, she went by his store to let him know that she was back.

This could not have gotten worse. There was a closed sign on the door.

Becca went through a roller coaster of emotions for the next couple of weeks. She felt guilty for not being there. She was upset that Frank didn't wait for her. Eventually, she moved on.

She accepted a date from one of the guys in her rotation. She remembered that he had a pretty big cock and was hoping it was what she needed. She wore a short skirt with no panties (that's how he liked her) and a tight spaghetti strapped top that didn't allow space for a bra. Finishing her first glass of wine, she grabbed her purse and excused herself to the restroom.

EvaMoony
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EvaMoony

With her hand against the door about to push it in, all she saw was a big black hand cover hers before sliding down to her shoulders and turning her around. Facing him, her face frozen. She was angry, excited, and horny all at once.

It was Frank! His beautiful smile, big broad shoulders, and massive chest. She was about to say something until he opened the door to the unisex bathroom and walked in behind her. She immediately started apologizing about work being busy, her sister and not being able to see him. And then she remembered her date and started to tell Frank. He kissed her, he kissed her hard, and she melted.

He grabbed her by the hand and led her out of the restaurant. Becca asked, "What about my date?" to which Frank replied:

"I'm your date from here on out."

Her vagina got so wet, she could feel the wetness running down her leg.

"Where's your car?" he asked.

"Over there in the corner, the Lexus backed in, the black one."

"Of course," he said with a little laugh. He walked her over to her car and opened the driver's door. Standing between the car and her door, they kissed. He reached his hand underneath her skirt, feeling her bare wet pussy.

Looking her in the eye, he asked, "Did you do this for him?"

"Yes," she answered, looking down and feeling embarrassed.

He turned her around and whispered in her ear, "I'm going to remind you who this pussy belongs to."

She heard his zipper go down and then felt the thick head of his dick spread her ass cheeks apart, and then felt him reach for it and guide it into her wet pussy with one hand and push her onto the red leather interior of her car with the other.

She was so excited being fucked by Frank and his big black cock, she came immediately. She couldn't control herself, instructing him to fuck her. He happily obliged and kept fucking her, slamming his cock into her soaking pussy. His full balls slapping against her sent her into another amazing orgasm.

He kept pounding his dick into her tight pussy, and managed to grunt. "I missed this pussy!" Knowing that, made her third orgasm in the parking lot the best. Her legs went weak and she was falling on to the seat of her car. And then she felt him grab her hips and explode his seed into her. She felt his dick jerk as his balls emptied into her. He pulled his dick out of her and put it back in his pants.

As she stood up and turned to face him, he asked for her phone. She handed it him and watched him type his address under the heading of My Man. He looked her in the eyes and said, "Meet me at home, baby."

Published 
Written by BlkFoxx
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments