Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Working Grandma Out

"Melanie and her grandmother's attraction begin to surface."

29
9 Comments 9
7.2k Views 7.2k
2.5k words 2.5k words

Author's Notes

"First story, please be gentle."

Melanie walked down the steps of the stage, having just graduated with dual degrees in Bachelor of Nursing and Bachelor of Health Administration. She was elated, energized and ready to get some food with her proud, beaming family. They stood out in a sea of mostly Caucasians. As she walked toward them, her mother met her more than halfway holding a bouquet of Melanie’s favorite flowers, lilies. “I’m so proud of you, Melanie, you’ve always been an impressive kid and you still continue to amaze me,” her mother gushed. She bent down from her 6’ even height to hug her 5’10” daughter, their blemish-free walnut skin matching.

 “Thank you, Mom, I couldn’t have done it without the family’s support. You are my rock.” Melanie looked up and found herself engulfed in hugs from her dad, grandmother Gigi and grandfather, Big Papa and her brother Ben. They were all smiles as they climbed up into Big Papa’s Hemi and her dad’s Range Rover. Ben drove Melanie’s sixteenth birthday present, a Jaguar F-Type, behind everyone else to the popular Ethiopian restaurant Big Papa had made reservations at. When they arrived, the maître d' escorted them into a private dining room where all of Melanie’s aunts, cousins and uncle waited to surprise her. And surprised she was! She broke out into a bright smile that creased the deep dimples on her cheeks, screaming as she looked around and spotted her favorite cousins who ran to her and hugged her. Her graduation dinner spread was amazing, and she had a fantastic time celebrating with her family. Now she had to look forward to graduate school.

Two weeks into the summer break before graduate school, Melanie started thinking about moving off-campus. She had stopped having roommates when she became a Junior at university, but the walls were paper thin. She could hear when Paul on the left, and Krystal on her right were chewing anything crunchy. God forbid they were fucking anyone…she could hear the slurping of wet pussy from Krystal’s room and the slap slap slap of skin as her boyfriend fucked her to sleep. She knew because she would hear her snoring while the sound of the PS5 powered up. Thankfully, he wore headphones.

From Paul’s room would come the rapid squeak of bedsprings for two minutes or less, followed by a strained Tarzan yell. She had timed it a few times for shits and giggles. They might as well be in her living room. Titillating when she was bored, yes, but not conducive to the studying she needed to do. She brought it up to her parents during breakfast one morning. Her father, protective and cautious, was the first to agree. He had noticed the dark circles under his daughter’s chestnut brown eyes and pale, drawn pallor beneath her mahogany brown skin. Melanie called her grandmother who greeted her with a cheerful, “Good morning, Mel! How are you doing this morning, sugar?”

“Good morning, Gigi! I’m good. I’ve just been thinking about moving off-campus, but I’m mostly concerned about safety. What do you think, Gigi?” Palm State University was her grandmother’s alma mater, so she was familiar with the city. Gigi was up there at least once a month.

Her grandmother thought a minute and said, “I’ll call you back in a couple of hours.” She called up a good friend and former classmate Pepper who ran a real estate firm in that area to discuss viable options. They made plans to meet the following week to visit places Pepper would have a senior associate search for and put into a portfolio. Gigi called Melanie back an hour later and ever the businessperson, told Melanie of her idea to buy a small property near campus for Melanie to live in, rent-free of course. She said she knew she would be able to rent the property easily when Melanie moved out. Melanie’s eyebrows shot up and she gave a nervous grin, both excited about the idea and nervous about living in a detached home. She was glad her grandmother was overseeing things.

Melanie takes a nervous breath as she opens the door to step out of the passenger side of her grandmother’s Mercedes. The sun glistens on her mahogany skin as she turns to the mirrored window to check her shoulder-length dreadlocks are in place. They are. A firm touch on her waist startles her making her turn around quickly. Gigi, her grandmother, pulls her into a warm hug and says,” Take a deep breath darling. Big Papa is sending his guys up there to install the best security system available and burglar bars. You will also have motion sensor flood lights. You will be fine, just stay aware at night as always. You’re starting graduate school in a few weeks and trust me; you will want your peace and quiet.” Melanie just stands there a moment in Gigi’s soft, toned arms, smelling her clean tropical parfum, head resting on her shoulder. Melanie then pulls back and smiles into her grandmother’s reassuring hazel brown eyes, taking in the large gold-streaked afro framing a heart shaped face, full lips, and a cheeky Colgate smile directed at her. Unbidden, her eyes travel further down Gigi’s familiar pecan-skinned full figure, clothed in a tasteful burnt orange sleeveless dress that stopped just below the knee. Her round heavy breasts moved in time with her breathing, sitting atop a soft tummy with thick curved hips. Gigi spotted Pepper, the realtor and turned in her brown ombre slingbacks to go meet her. They had been looking for two weeks now with an offer put in four days ago on a beautiful two bedroom-two bath detached home, six minutes’ walk from campus. Melanie watches Gigi walk away and admires her wide-hipped rounded ass carried by lusciously thick thighs and long shapely legs at 5’10”. To her shame, Melanie’s clit jumps, and her nipples harden. Her Gigi was fucking fine as hell. She brushes a few locs back and asks herself what is wrong with her. Giving her head a brisk shake, she catches up to Gigi.

Melanie drove them back to the family homestead after a full day of property hunting and a nice dinner in town. While they were there, Pepper got the call that the sellers had agreed to her offer and were willing to do a fast closing if she split closing costs. They had celebrated over dinner.

A four-hour drive away, the homestead consisted of 500 unbroken acres of land Gigi’s grandparents had acquired throughout their lifetime as an expert leather craftsman and biology teacher. Gigi explained to her once that it was originally 550 acres, but they had sold just enough to get through the Great Depression. Now the land housed Gigi and Pop Pop along with Melanie’s parents, her aunt Flora, aunt Tameka, and uncle Robin. They had each designed and built homes on the property, raising Gigi’s twelve grandchildren there. Melanie was grandchild number four. She lived in the pool house when she was on holiday from university. Her brother, a first-year student in college two states away, stayed in his old room. Her great-great-grandparents would have approved. They considered family to be more valuable than the land they owned, and it was worth plenty.

ShanyaAngel
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ShanyaAngel

Melanie had early memories of sitting in her mom’s lap, as Dad steered the golf cart, they used to get between houses and recreational areas. They were usually going to whomever was hosting the Wednesday family dinner.

She hit the gas as she merged onto the interstate headed home and hit cruise control, now allowing her thoughts to flow freely. The attraction to her grandmother baffled her. Not that it was new, but that it even existed. Even being pansexual did not mean she could go up that avenue. Was she that hard up for pussy? She tried to think back to the last time she had gotten laid, realizing it has had been about three months since she’d slept with anyone. She had not had time in the homestretch to her bachelor’s degrees. She thought, I should fix that soon.

Melanie finally arrived at their estate and, stretching her eyes, entered the code to the gate. Her grandmother opened her eyes and sleepily looking around, sat her seat upright, realizing they had arrived. Melanie smiled at her afro, now flat in the back and reminding her of a pretty Don King. Gigi, for her part, was thankful she had been asleep. Not only was she tired, but she also received a reprieve from thinking about Melanie today with her sumptuous handful of perky breasts poking through a crisp white short-sleeved oxford shirt, tucked into skinny navy-blue chinos that accentuated her plump butt. Even the khakis could not hide the shapeliness of Melanie’s legs as she moved around in leather cognac loafers with a matching belt.

Damn, she was a fine human and she got it honest too, Gigi chuckled inwardly as she stepped out of her car into the garage. Her granddaughter had come out to the family as a lesbian when she was thirteen and presented as masculine often. It was easy for Gigi to see, with her tall toned lithe body, pert B cups, neatly groomed locks, stylish dress and charm, why the ladies loved Melanie. She closed the curtain on that thought as Melanie rounded the car to hug her and wish her a good night.

 “Goodnight, Gigi thank you for always being by my side. Thank you so much for doing this for me. I’m super excited your offer on the two bed-two bath with the cute backyard was accepted.”

“Me too, Mel. Big Papa is sending his guys to start work on wiring for security as soon as we close and get the keys next week. You’ll be fine. If you get lonely now, family can up and stay a night, if you’ll have us.”

“Of course, I’ll have you, Gigi,” she whispered, her voice verging in sultry. “And select other family too, of course,” she added laughing. Gigi’s pussy pulsed.

“I’m sleeping in tomorrow, but we can do yoga around 10:30 am if you want,” Gigi offered.

Melanie said she didn’t think she’d be awake any time before noon. They embraced again and Melanie’s usual soft kiss on the cheek was instead a soft kiss on her grandmother’s neck tonight.

Gigi shivered and her eye fluttered. This was untenable, this attraction shouldn’t exist, from either side. Maybe it was only the intelligence and drive beneath all that beauty she found alluring. She got the feeling Melanie was flirting with her, and not very subtly.

Melanie kicked herself for automatically pulling a move she put on shy studious girls, to get an invite inside. It was usually smooth sailing from there. She shook her head at herself as she started up a golf cart and headed home, to the pool house to get sleep.

Showered and snuggled beneath her down-filled duvet, she found sleep to be elusive. She sighed and relaxed. Remembering Gigi's offer of yoga the next morning, she then thought of how she began working out.

On school holidays, sixteen-year-old Melanie often carted herself over to Gigi’s to do morning yoga rather than watch cartoons. With the help of the mirrored walls in her grandmother’s decked-out home gym, she could see and correct her posture and positioning and became quite adept at yoga. She would then hop onto the recumbent bike or elliptical while Gigi worked the rowing machine, power tower or other piece of equipment.

After a time, she and Gigi developed a workout routine she enjoyed and executed three days a week at Gigi’s. She remembered how as she grew muscled, toned, and taller through middle and high school, the reaction from girls at school ranged from turning their nose up at her to slipping her panties with numbers as they passed her in the halls. Okay, that had only happened twice. 

Being fit was not her only motivation for working out. She had come to crave the feel-good hormones that coursed quickly through her body. They left her alert, happy and horny. Incredibly horny. After the workout, she would rush to shower in the shower of Gigi’s home gym, impatient to get into the shower to grab the handheld showerhead and point it at her throbbing pussy.

She sat on the shower bench, grabbed the showerhead and made sure it was on her preferred setting “hard rain”, then spread her labia majora, exposing the swollen labia minora and her large clitoris. She moved the showerhead up and down a little, letting the water massage the length of her one-inch butterbean-sized clit. Moaning, she would throw her head back and picture sexy full-figured black women like her grandmother, her aunts both with smaller breasts but hourglass tummy hips and thighs, and, mmm, her cousin Deandra with large breasts and an ass to go with it.

Circling back, she would recall the workout they had just had and remember something like Gigi’s sweaty white dri-fit shirt clinging to her large breasts, through which she could see her large deep brown areolas and hard nipples. She would damn near holler at the intense orgasms that suddenly hit her, setting her pussy to pulsing a mile a minute pushing out creamy cum that ripped down her inner thighs. 

There in the pool house, she found her hands between her thighs, jacking her large clit with a thumb and forefinger. She moaned and writhed as her pleasure built along with her younger self in the shower as images of Gigi’s sumptuous ass bent over, of Gigi’s thick vagina print in her bike shorts, of Gigi’s double D’s bouncing up and down, flashed through her mind. Her legs went stiff and her hips starting to buck until her orgasm hit. Her back left the sheet in a perfect arch and this time, she hollered out, as she worked her clit furiously, wave after wave of intense forbidden pleasure washing over her.

She had cum for an entire minute. Her back relaxed against the sheets again, she dipped two fingers into her now creamy pussy and brought them back to her lips, sucking each finger. Damn, she tasted good if she said so herself. She fell asleep thinking about how next week, Gigi would be staying with her for four days to help her set up the new place.

                                                                   To be continued…

Published 
Written by Sipoftea
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments