Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The House Guest - Part 7

"Another day of sex for fifty-three-year-old Louise, her young lover, and her son."

86
12 Comments 12
2.0k Views 2.0k
1.3k words 1.3k words

After Tony had gone to work the next morning, Louise appeared naked at the living room door.

"I am going to have you two one-at-a-time today, my bedroom; I don't care who is first," said Louise to her nineteen-year-old son Chris and his friend Calvin.

With that, Louise turned, giving the two youths a great view of her departing arse.

Louise Smithson, aged fifty-three, had been fucking nineteen-year-old Calvin since the day that he arrived at her house, eleven days previously. She had been fucking her son since the previous day.

Both youths wanted to have the first go at the hot and sexy woman, but Calvin said for Chris to go first. He hurried up the stairs and appeared in his mother's bedroom to find her standing with her back to the door.

"Hello, Chris," she said, looking over her shoulder to see who was going first.

"Hello, mum," said Chris, moving behind her and putting his hands on her tits as he pressed against her back and her arse.

Louise turned her head and their lips met for what became a very passionate kiss. She then turned to face Chris and threw her arms around his neck as the kissing continued. Chris's hands went to his mother's large bare arse.

"I think that we should get you naked, don't you?" said Louise, undoing her son's jeans.

Between them, they rapidly got Chris's clothes off, and Louise was lovingly stroking his erect penis.

"Oh mum, this is so unbelievable and so sexy," said Chris, pawing his mother's large breasts.

"We are going to fuck each other so good, Chris," said Louise, backing onto the bed and dragging her son on top of her.

Chris's cock was soon inside Louise's snatch, and the fucking started. They writhed on the bed, groaning and moaning as their excitement mounted.

On and on the fucking went, and Louise came for the first time.

"Mmm, oh God, oh fuck, yes, yes, yes," she wailed.

Mother and son continued their fucking, and Louise came twice more before Chris erupted inside her.

They lay in each other's arms, kissing and cuddling, and soon Chris was getting stiff again.

"I want to take you from behind, mum," said Chris, so Louise got onto her knees with her arse pointing at her son.

Chris got behind her and played with her arse for a while, before sliding his cock into her and starting to fuck her.

Chris fucked her hard and fast, and soon had her yelling that she was cumming.

Chris kept going for a long time, making his mother cum twice more before his spunk entered her.

That was Chris spent for a while, although they kissed and held each other.

"Shall I send Calvin up now?" asked Chris.

"Yes, please do," replied his mother.

Chris went downstairs, still naked, and invited his friend to give his mother a good seeing to.

Calvin entered the bedroom to see the well-fucked Louise on her back with her legs spread invitingly.

"You are such a sexy whore," said Calvin, removing his clothes.

"It is you that made me a whore. Come here," smiled Louise, holding her arms out.

Calvin got onto the bed and their lips met for what became a tongue battle.

Louise guided Calvin's erect cock into her already wet cunt and she was about to get another good fucking.

Calvin's penis moved in and out of Louise's bubbling cunt, and he soon had her cumming noisily.

Calvin was far from finished and he had the sexy woman cumming three more times before he ejaculated inside her.

Louise decided that she needed a break, and she went downstairs and got something to eat. He was standing eating with Calvin caressing her bare arse. Chris was still naked too.

"We will fuck some more soon," announced Louise, to her two young lovers.

ImYourSexDream
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ImYourSexDream

"You are fucking insatiable, Louise," said Calvin, still fondling her backside.

"It comes with having two hunks to fuck me," replied Louise.

"What will you do when we go back to Uni, mum?" asked Chris.

"My vibrator will get a lot of use," answered Louise.

They sat around chatting for a while, with all three of them comfortable with their nudity.

Louise was getting horny again and made her way over to Calvin, who was sitting in an armchair. She put her legs on either side of his and mounted his lap, planting kisses on his lips. That was enough to get Calvin's penis to stiffen but Louise reached down and took it in her right hand and soon had him fully erect.

She adjusted her position so her cunt was above his rod, and she fed it into her. She moved her hips so that she was soon riding him.

Chris moved behind his mother and put two fingers into her arse crack, eventually touching her anus.

As Louise rode Calvin, Chris's fingers entered her arsehole, driving her wild.

"Oh, oh, oh fuckkkk!" exclaimed Louise as she came.

Chris kept his fingers in contact with his mother's anus, as she continued to ride Calvin's rigid pole.

Chris's playing with her arsehole had Louise constantly on the point of cumming, and several times in the next few minutes, she went over the edge.

The stimulation that Calvin was getting to his penis eventually proved to be too much, and his cum shot upwards into Louise, causing her to have another orgasm.

Louise dismounted and turned to her son.

"What you did to my arsehole was incredible, now I want your cock in it, baby," said Louise to Chris.

"I have never done that before," protested Chris.

"That's okay, baby, you will be fine; you come too, Calvin," said Louise, leading the way upstairs.

They got on the bed and Louise got a big blob of lubrication jelly and spread it around her anus. She greased her son's erect penis with some, too.

She then got on all fours, wiggling her arse seductively.

Chris got behind her and lined his cock up with his mother's arsehole. He pressed forward, and slowly it opened up to take his penis in. He went deeper and deeper, he was amazed at how tight it felt.

"Now fuck me, baby, fuck your mother in the arse," purred Louise.

As Chris started moving backwards and forwards, Louise took Calvin's erect cock into her mouth and started sucking it.

Chris was loving the sensations that he was feeling in his cock as he fucked his mother in the arse.

On and on the arse fucking went, as did Louise's sucking of Calvin's penis.

Eventually, Chris exploded into his mother's arse, causing her to orgasm, and seconds later, Calvin came into Louise's mouth.

Chris withdrew his cock from his mother's arsehole, bringing some semen out with it.

"There baby, now you have fucked arse," said an elated Louise.

"Yes, mum, it was amazing," replied Chris.

"Well, I guess that is us done for the day, same again tomorrow," said the very well-fucked Louise, happily.

The two youths had also cum a few times during the day, and they were already both looking forward to the next day.

The three of them showered and got dressed.

Tony came home, having no idea what had been going on in his house during the day, or previous days, come to that.

There would be more sex between mother and son and the mature woman and the house guest the next day, and the day after that, although that day would be a Saturday and her husband would be around. But then, it would have to end with the two hunks going back to the University.

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments