Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Arrangement

"Jack chaffs at the long-time arrangement that allows his father-in-law to fuck his wife until he discovers the voyeuristic thrill of being a cuck"

74
13 Comments 13
4.4k Views 4.4k
9.3k words 9.3k words

Author's Notes

"Any historical sexual references are to be understood that “of age” or similar terms means 16+ in this story."

It had been this way ever since he had married Nicole. As he learned early on, it had been going on even before he met her. It had been going on ever since Nicole was of age. And was still going on with no end in sight. It was The Arrangement.

Jack tried to be a supportive and loving husband. He prided himself on his ability to be non-judgmental and open-minded when it came to sexual relationships. Nevertheless, he was troubled when it came to dealing with The Arrangement. “The Arrangement”, both he and Nicole had called it. In capital letters—a capital T and a capital A. The Arrangement had been like a third partner in their marriage. Because it was. Maybe “It” should be capitalized too.

The “It” in the arrangement wasn’t a thing, it was a man. An older man. A man named Frank. And the man named Frank was more than just another man. He was Nicole’s dad. Her father in every sense of the world. His sperm was the catalyst for the egg to create Nicole in her mother’s womb. And Frank wasn’t afraid to share all the details of the sex that he had with Nicole’s mother the night that created her. And Frank relished relating those details in vivid detail, down to the foreplay they had engaged in and the position they screwed in. Even the tone and type of cries of Nicole’s mother as she orgasmed.

Frank was now divorced from Nicole’s mother, but was still perverted enough to show Jack Polaroid pictures of his mother-in-law naked thirty years previous.

Jack didn’t hold that against Frank. Yes, it was a little crass, but Jack had to admit that he liked seeing his mother-in-law’s firm, busty tits, and hairy bush from back then. When she visited now, he would often recall those pics and try to envision her naked. He wondered if she knew that her ex still had those pics. Jack was sure she would be mortified if she knew Jack had seen them. Or maybe not.

No, it wasn’t that. It was the other thing. Maybe that should be capitalized too: Other Thing. The Other Thing was that Frank, his father-in-law, was fucking his daughter who just happened to be Jack’s wife, Nicole. They had been doing this whenever they got together. Ever since Nicole and Jack had married, fifteen years ago.

Nicole insisted from the start that she be allowed to have sex with her father—that was The Arrangement. Nicole even called it that, and so did Frank: The Arrangement. Sometimes she would say “Our Arrangement”, or “Our little Arrangement,” but it was always an Arrangement. And it always meant that Nicole would be allowed to commit adulterous incest with her dad. And if Jack protested, there would be another arrangement—one that ended up with him divorced from Nicole and much of his income. The Arrangement was inviolate and sacrosanct as an integral part of their marriage.

None of this is to be construed as sex happening all the time between Nicole and her dad. He lived a four-hour drive away from Nicole and Jack, so his visits weren’t too frequent—perhaps once every other month. But when he did come, he stayed overnight. Or sometimes for several nights. And there was always sex between him and Nicole. Jack didn’t always have to sleep in the guest bedroom (or on the couch when they were newlywed), but there was a solid chance that he would.

Jack had to admit that part of his jealousy of his father-in-law, beyond the sex, had to do with the fact that he was so much a man! A “man’s man”, as they used to say. He had been in Special Ops when he was young. He had done everything from smoke jumping and fighting forest fires to off-road racing. He had been some kind of security consultant all over the world. The fucker was just plain badass.

Jack, as a computer programmer, had no stories to compare, and a job that seemed dull in comparison. Not that he was complaining, he made good money, but there was no wild excitement in his chosen field that could even come close to matching Frank’s tales.

Even now, at sixty, Frank seemed unnaturally virile. He often told Jack about his sexual adventures in Thailand and other places in the most graphic detail. What he did over there, besides fucking girls, Jack had no clue. Even when he told Jack about fucking a Ladyboy there, it seemed so macho. Then, often, as he completed the story of one of his sexual conquests, Frank would head off to the bedroom to fuck Jack’s wife.

The problem was, he could hear them in there, rutting away like animals. Her moans and screams of approval, and his forceful grunts. Sometimes the headboard would bang against the wall endlessly as Frank hammered his big cock into Nicole’s cunt. He knew it was big because she had told him so. Other times, it sounded like they were fucking all over the room. Once, Nicole must have been taking it from behind against the door by the sound of things. More than by the sound of things, Jack got down on his knees and peered under the door crack to see their feet and the position they were in. The pair rarely had the decency to turn off the bedroom light.

As you may have guessed from the above,. Jack had his own sexual desires that stemmed from The Arrangement. At first, it was mere curiosity as to what they were doing. Then it became a raging desire. A desire to listen at the door. A desire that led Jack to peer under the door, even to the point of getting a little dentist’s mirror to poke under and see more. A craving that always resulted in Jack masturbating at the bedroom door as he listened to his wife getting the shit fucked out of her by her daddy.

So here he was now, here in the present, both resenting the fact that his prime male role as the sole sexual gratifier of his wife had been usurped by his father-in-law, yet excited at the prospect of once again gratifying his sexual perversion by listening to Nicole get fucked. The thought was so powerful at the moment that Jack unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock, jerking off as he visualized Nicole sucking Frank’s dick. His cock barely got hard before he was cumming and spurting his seed all over his hand and clothes.

Hurriedly, Jack ran to the bathroom to clean up his semen mess. As he did so, he again promised himself to buy a discreet video cam that he could hide in the master bedroom to catch the action. He almost couldn’t wait for Frank to show up this afternoon.

Walking nonchalantly into the kitchen for bottled water, Jack asked his wife, “What time is your dad supposed to get her today?”

Nicole brushed back an errant strand of brown hair and said, “He texted me when he left, so if the traffic is normal, he should be arriving about any time now.”

Jack took a critical look at his wife. Nicole was thirty-eight now. About five-foot-three, she had a curvy body accentuated by tight workout or yoga pants. After bearing two children, her ass was rather large and round, tapering slightly to a smaller waist. Her belly had become thick and flabby as she had put on weight as she aged, but her body nevertheless looked incredibly sexy. On top, Nicole was a real knock-out. She had nice, big, round tits with large aureoles. Her face was very pretty, topped off by a nice mane of dark brown hair. Nicole was most definitely a very sexy BBW.

Not only that, but she was a real MILF. He knew from when their conversations turned to sex and their wives, that his friends would all love to fuck Nicole. She seemed to bring that out in men. He always felt he was lucky to have her. She had always seemed out of his league. And if they ever did fuck her, they would find that her pussy was either shaven clean or had a little landing strip. Even her cunt lips were nice. And that she had multiple orgasms. All that and her big tits made Nicole extremely sensuous and desirable.

So despite her scandalous incestuousness with her dad, Jack was madly in love with her. He would do anything to keep her. Letting her dad fuck her so freely was just a part of that.

Nicole had arranged to take half a day off work tomorrow, so there would be free rein for Frank to spend part of the day and all night fucking his fleshy daughter. Meanwhile, because Jack worked from home, he would be around to know everything his wife and father-in-law were doing.

Realizing this, Jack quickly jumped on the computer and ordered a miniature video camera from Amazon. He was lucky that he could get next-day delivery. That would be important. Maybe he could catch some of tomorrow night’s action. The thought made him hard so he reached down and fondled his dick for a moment, fantasizing.

Moments later, Frank pulled into the driveway in his big 4x4 GMC Sierra 2500 turbo-diesel pickup truck. It was fancied up with custom wheels, big tires, an LED light bar, and more. Like everything about Frank, even his truck was big and tricked out.

Nicole ran out the door, tits bouncing wildly in her tight tee-shirt and her ass cheeks bouncing wildly as well—like two bulldogs fighting in a sack. All that copious, bouncing, jiggling, BBW flesh was enough to make a corpse hard, let alone Jack’s cock. And Frank’s too.

Nicole threw her arms around her dad and gave him a big, tight hug, pressing her tits hard against him. Then she kissed him. Not a parental kiss on the cheek, but a real kiss hard on the lips. A marital kiss.

“I’m so glad to see you, Daddy!” Nicole cooed.

“I can tell, Baby Girl,” Frank gasped, “Like when I used to come home after a long stint at work somewhere.”

“Mmm, yes, like that. I always liked it when you came home. Remember what we used to do first thing?” Nicole murmured.

“How can I forget, Baby Girl?” Frank replied, grinning.

“Let’s do that again, then. Tonight. After dinner. I can hardly wait!” the buxom brunette whispered.

Then Nicole grabbed her dad by the hand and led him inside, instructing Jack to get his bag from the rear seat of the truck.

Jack wordlessly complied. After all, it was The Arrangement. What else could he do but go along as his beautiful wife cuckolded him? Maybe they would get horny and careless and fuck in the living room so he could watch. That would be hot! But most likely he would be denied seeing any real action other than them touching, fondling, and kissing fully clothed. But he could listen at the bedroom door again. Perhaps even bring his little mirror. Right then and there he decided to masturbate fully nude at the door tonight. It would be so hot and kinky!

In the living room the conversation centered on Frank. He showed them pictures of his latest outing—a trip off-roading at a sand dune area with his latest toy, a Can-Am side-by-side with his girlfriend, some of her family, and friends. Ripping their machines around the dunes, grinning as they posed for pics around the large camp, and plenty of women of all ages in skimpy outfits. Everything he did looked like a damn beer commercial!

“Oooh, I like your girlfriend, Dad. She is so cute and looks like fun! But it looks like you are robbing the cradle,” Nicole teased.

“Nope, she’s not that young. Mid-fifties. She just looks good for her age,” Frank retorted as they gazed at a good-looking brunette with a nice body and somewhat saggy C-cup tits.

Scrolling through his album they came to a couple of her topless. Frank didn’t seem a bit embarrassed that they saw her that way.

“Oh, she is cute! I see why you like her, Daddy. Nice titties,” Nicole teased.

“Not as good as yours, Nicky. But yes, they’re nice,” Frank unhesitatingly replied.

That was another jab of the knife. Nicole didn’t like it when Jack called her “Nicky”, but had no problem with her dad calling her the same.

One of the pics was of a hot-looking, blonde, sixteen or seventeen-year-old with nice tits in a skimpy bikini sitting on Frank’s lap with her arm draped chummily around his shoulders and a very knowing look on her face.

“Who’s that?” Jack asked, wondering if Frank was tapping that young piece of ass, too.

Frank replied, “Oh, she’s the daughter of one of my friends. Very friendly and…uh…fun.”

In Jack’s mind that reply just confirmed his suspicions. Was there any girl that Frank wasn’t fucking?

“You’ll have to join us sometime. The new machine is a four-seater so I can take you and the kids, both. You ought to see the horsepower this turbocharged machine has! It rips in the sand,” Frank gushed.

“We are going out to the dunes in two weeks. We’ve got a special campsite that is away from everyone. This time it will be adults-only, though. My girlfriend is going as well as two other couples. Let’s just say it will be a clothing-optional weekend,” Frank continued with a leer.

This admission didn’t even phase his debauched wife, as she told her dad, “Oooh, that sounds like fun! I wouldn’t mind going.”

Frank smiled and said, “You’d be a hit, Baby Girl. Nobody could keep their eyes off of you! Or their hands.”

Jack noticed how Frank just talked to Nicole, not him. He couldn’t believe his wife was willing to cavort naked in front of strange men and women. And particularly with her dad present. But the idea did stir his cock. Not so much thinking of his wife, but of the other women who would be there. They would all probably be fifteen or twenty years older than him, but if they looked like Frank’s girlfriend, that would be hot. And maybe one of them might be slutty enough to fuck him! And if that teen blonde was there—yum!

The trio decided to go to dinner. It was at a Thai restaurant at Frank’s suggestion. Once again he seemed the master of all—this time the master of the menu. He even conversed in Thai somewhat with the cute Asian waitress, who seemed to immediately take to him, eyes sparkling.

Back at their home, Frank settled down and removed the pistol he had concealed in his waistband. It just seemed natural given his former military nature. Jack thought to himself that any miscreant who tried to rob Frank or those around him would surely regret their choice of victims.

What Jack mainly resented was that Frank was so damned good with guns. He could shoot with stunning speed and accuracy with a pistol and even had sniper quals with a rifle. Frank was glad to take Jack and Nicole out for a fun day of shooting, and training. Jack enjoyed that. It was all new to him, but he liked shooting and liked precision. It wasn’t that. It was that Nicole was so damned good as well. To put it mildly, she could outshoot him any day of the week. It was frustrating to have his wife be able to draw and shoot so accurately and quickly, just like her dad. It seemed so effortless for her compared to his efforts.

Of course, she had been trained since she was young, but still! Deep down, Jack suspected he was a male chauvinist on this matter, but he liked to think of himself as dexterous and a quick learner. Frank often said that girls were better shooters. They didn’t have an ego involved, he opined. But just once, when they shot their little target games at steel targets, Jack would like to beat Nicole. Or at least not have it the Frank and Nicole Show.

Jack’s reverie was broken when Nicole asked a question, “What do you think your girlfriend would say if she knew about us?”

Frank was honest, “I don’t know but I can tell you this—either she is good with The Arrangement, or she gets the boot. I’m leaning to the former from what I know so far.”

Jack decided to throw in the towel, “Well, speaking of The Arrangement, isn’t it time that you two went and…uh—“

“—Fucked? Nicole interrupted, “You mean fuck, right?”

“Well, yeah. That’s what I meant. I mean I know you want to so I’m trying to be supportive,” Jack confessed.

At the moment, Nicole was snuggling next to her dad on the sofa. At the mention of sex, Frank’s hand caressed Nicole’s ample breast, then held it.

“I’ve gotten the guest bedroom ready for you, honey. I think you’ll be comfortable there. But right now I think Dad and I will just relax here for a while and have a drink. You can stay or go, I don’t care,” Nicole told her husband.

Jack opted to stay a bit out of curiosity and stubbornness. And a little bit of voyeurism as well. Nicole and Frank half ignored him as they sipped their drinks and chit-chatted about Frank’s girlfriend while Jack looked at his iPad.

When they finished their drinks, the conversation became more muted. Frank’s hand was still over Nicole’s tits and his other hand was rubbing her bare midriff where her shirt rode up. Before you knew it, they were kissing each other long and passionately. Plenty of tongue action too, Jack noted.

Frank’s hand slipped down his daughter’s shirt neck to grope her better. His other hand rubbed up and down over her pussy, outside her tight pants. It was a perverse display of familial affection gone amok. Nevertheless, Jack unconsciously began to rub his cock through his pants and stare in fascination. He had done this before when they were making out, but never so blatantly.

“Fuck it!” Jack thought, “They can’t see me. They are too busy with each other.”

But Jack...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Maturetasty69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments