Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Massage Tool Mishap: Beach House Adventure

"Mel's mom join in on Amy's incestuous family fun"

83
13 Comments 13
4.2k Views 4.2k
8.6k words 8.6k words

The hot summer sun was blaring down, but the humidity was bearable for the first time in weeks. Mel and I decided to take the opportunity to sun ourselves without sweating our butts off. Lying by the pool and enjoying Mel's company was just what I needed. Over the past several weeks, my relationship with Mel completely changed. She had joined my parents and me in bed several times, making me feel closer to her than ever before.

It is hard to put into words what it is like to see your parents having sex with your girlfriend, but the experience was incredible. Mom and Mel roleplayed mother and daughter well, adding to the taboo nature of my family's new adventure.

It initially took a little encouragement to get Dad to join in on the fun, but once he slipped his hard cock inside Mel, he couldn't get enough. Mel loved calling him Daddy, particularly when they fucked, and I know it drove my father crazy. Looking back, it was clear my father had had a crush on Mel for a while.

My mind drifted as I held Mel's body close. The heat coming off of her, as well as the scorching sun, made my pussy tingle. I was about to reach around and play with Mel's tits when we heard the backdoor of her house open.

Mel's Mom walked out, dressed only in a white knitted cover-up and flip-flops. Her hair was up in a bun, leaving her youthful face exposed. Looking at her, it was clear where Mel got her looks. Mel looked so much like her mother. It was reassuring knowing that the women in her family aged so well.

"Mind if I join you?" Mel's mother asked.

"Oh, hi, Mom," Mel replied.

"Oh, hi to you too," her Mom teased her.

"Ignore her. Of course, you can join us," I smiled.

"Thanks, Amy, and please call me Gail. I don't want to stand on ceremony with my daughter's new girlfriend," Gail grinned.

Mel rolled her eyes at her mother, but I could tell she was secretly happy to know that her mother had accepted our relationship.

Gail removed her cover-up, revealing her tight, toned body. While I had previously seen Gail in swimsuits, there was something very different about her current attire.

This bikini left very little to the imagination. She was wearing a string bikini with triangle cups that barely covered her breasts. Looking closely, I could faintly make out her nipples, making me wonder what would happen if her top got wet.

The bottoms were even more outrageous than the top. They consisted of a string that went around Gail's hips and into her ass, connected by a tiny piece of white fabric that hardly covered her vulva.

"Mom!" Mel yelped when she saw what Gail was wearing.

"It is just us girls. What is the big deal? I ordered this months ago, and it finally came this morning. I couldn't wait to wear it. I hope that is okay, Amy?" Gail said.

I gulped hard. "Of course, it is okay. I think you look sexy. I wish my mother would wear something like that," I admitted.

I watched gobsmacked as Gail spread tanning oil all over her body. Her hands moved gracefully up and down her toned legs before moving up her torso. Each movement seemed deliberate and calculated to bring as much attention to what she was doing as she could. Despite knowing better, it felt like she was putting on a show for Mel and me.

Gail trailed her hands over her voluptuous chest, paying extra attention to the area of the skin exposed by her tiny bikini top.

My imagination was getting the best of me. I fantasized about Mel and I rubbing the oil into Gail's skin as she encouraged us to explore her body.

I watched in awe as Gail trailed her hands over her torso and legs. The sunlight reflected off of her smooth skin, making her legs seem like they went on forever.

My heart was beating out of my chest, and my pussy felt like it was on fire. Initially, I felt guilty lusting after Mel's Mom like this until I noticed Mel vigorously rubbing her thighs together.

It seemed like Gail was having as much of an impact on her daughter as she was on me.

Gail eventually stopped her show and lay back on her lounge chair, enjoying the beautiful summer morning.

Mel turned on some music, and the three of us lay there for a while, basking in the moment.

An hour later, Gail said, "I'm going to jump in the pool and cool off before I go for my run."

As Gail dove into the pool, Mel and I eagerly watched her sink under the water. Her athletic form looked graceful as she swam several laps around the pool.

My mouth went dry as Gail slowly ascended from the water. Time felt like it slowed down, as if out of a movie. The water flowed down Gail's body, revealing her now transparent bikini. The tiny micro bikini was utterly see-through, leaving nothing to the imagination.

I ogled my girlfriend's mother, taking in every inch of her body. I knew that image could be useful on a lonely night back at school.

"Holy shit, Mom," Mel exclaimed.

"Too much," Gail asked, slightly embarrassed.

"No way! You look hot," Mel reassured her.

"Well, if you behave and promise to only wear it at home, I have a few other bikinis you can try on," Gail said.

"That would be amazing, Mom," Mel remarked.

"If you don't tell your folks, you can borrow one too," Gail winked.

I grinned widely. I was shocked by how flirty Gail was, but I gladly accepted her advances.

"I'm going for my run. I will see you later," Gail said, and off she went.

With Gail gone, I quickly slipped my hand down the front of Mel's thong.

"Wow, you are wet," I commented.

Mel whimpered as I slid my middle finger between her slick folds before bringing it up to her clit.

"Your Mom is so fucking hot. You are so naughty getting wet looking at your hot Mom in her see-through bikini," I whispered while trailing my tongue over Mel's earlobe.

"Amy, you are so bad," Mel groaned.

"Does my incest-loving girlfriend want to fuck her Mommy?" I asked.

Mel moaned at the thought of her Mom being her lover.

"Oh, you do, don't you? You want Mommy to finger this hot cunt. I would love to watch Mommy rub you off like I am now," I continued.

Mel's hips were bucking against my hand as she grasped her bikini-covered tits.

"Cum for me, Mel. Cum for me and your Mommy," I purred.

A flood of pussy juices covered my palm as Mel continued to hump my hand.

Mel may have cum, but she wasn't done yet. She grabbed the back of my head and pulled me in for a kiss. The kiss was lustful and rougher than usual. I was taken aback but welcomed her soft lips.

Mel yanked me down on top of her, pushing her body into mine. I pressed my bare leg into her soaked bikini bottom, dry-humping her while our lips danced. Mel's body was hot to the touch, and her face looked flush.

"Fuck yes," Mel screamed while rubbing her slit against me.

The accumulated sweat on our skin allowed our bodies to glide together more freely. I pulled Mel's bikini top to the side and licked her dark brown areola, causing her nipples to grow taut in my mouth.

Mel's moved frantically beneath me, grasping and scratching at my body the closer she came to cumming.

I knew she was close and wanted to do everything I could to help get her off.

"I want to see you fuck your Mommy. I need to see you lick the whole you came from," I admitted.

That was all Mel needed to hear to help send her over the top.

"Yes!" Mel screamed at the top of her lungs, not caring who could hear us.

Mel collapsed underneath me, her sweat-soaked body a limp mess.

"I can't believe how hot that was," Mel said once she caught her breath.

"I can't believe you didn't tell me you had the hots for your Mom," I teased her.

"I didn't before today. I think I saw my mother through your eyes, and it unlocked something in me," Mel said.

Mel and I lounged by the pool for another thirty minutes before the heat became too much.

"How about we go inside, and you can return the favor?" I grinned.

Mel took my hand and quickly led me upstairs.

She threw me on the bed and mounted me the moment we entered her room. I loved it when Mel took charge, and I happily submitted to her will.

Mel slithered her tongue over my clavicle, leaving soft kisses along the way.

With a swift tug at my bikini string, Mel released my tiny tits from their enclosure. I yanked the remainder of my top off, throwing it to the floor.

"Bad girl. I didn't tell you you could do that," Mel said while flicking my hard nipples with her thumb.

"Ow," I exclaimed.

Mel flicked my nipples again before rolling them forcefully between her fingers. I moaned uncontrollably, enjoying the mixture of pain and pleasure.

My girlfriend encircled her tongue around my breasts, paying extra attention to my underboobs.

I lifted my chest, trying to guide Mel to my nipples.

"Does someone want her nipples played with?" Mel teased.

"Fuck, you know I do. Suck your Sister Sluts nipples into your mouth. Please!" I begged.

After several minutes more of teasing, Mel gently clamped her lips around my hard nub.

"That feels so good," I encouraged her.

Mel kneaded my other breast, taking turns bringing my nipples into her warm, wet mouth.

I nuzzled my body into Mel, enjoying the feeling of her flesh on mine. Mel took the hint and slowly worked her way down my body and between my legs.

"Help me take these off," I said.

I lifted my hips, allowing Mel to tear off my thong. The cool air caressed my hairless crotch, causing my body to shiver.

"Don't worry, baby, I'll warm you up," Mel smiled.

Mel wrapped her arms around my thighs, pulling my throbbing cunt to her salivating mouth.

The first flick of Mel's tongue sent me into a tailspin. It was as if the whole world had disappeared, and every ounce of my being was focused on the slit between my legs.

Mel ran her tongue up and down my flowering labia, slurping up as much of my juices as she could. Every lick felt better than the last.

The floorboards crackling pulled my focus away from my girlfriend's divine lips. Since Gail was out on a run, I chalked it up to my imagination and re-focused on Mel's tongue-lashing.

Minutes later, I heard something again. This time, it sounded like it was a moan. I opened my eyes and saw Gail standing outside her daughter's room, her hand down her shorts. Gail's face was flushed from her run, and her sweat-covered cleavage shone from the hallway light. Despite being a disheveled mess, Gail looked sexy.

Gail's hand was hard at work playing with her pussy while she watched her daughter eat me. I was shocked. The idea of mothers being turned on by their daughters wasn't exactly new to me, but I had no idea that Mel's family was as depraved as mine.

Gail noticed my gaze and quickly withdrew her hands from her shorts. She looked mortified. I locked my eyes with her and licked my lips, letting Gail know I welcomed her voyeurism.

She took a deep breath before warily returning her hand to her pussy. I wanted to help get her off, and I had an idea of how I could do that without Mel knowing.

"Oh, baby. Lick Mommy's pussy. I love my dirty little daughter," I started to roleplay.

Mel momentarily pulled away from my pussy, looking up at me with her big doe eyes. "Yes, Mommy. You raised such a slutty daughter. I love licking Mommy's wet slit. I want to make you cum, Mommy."

Gail's eyes widened, listening to our dirty, incestuous roleplaying.

I ran my hands through Mel's hair, pulling her head into my crotch while wrapping my legs around her back.

"God, yes. I am so wet for you. I love watching my daughter lick my cunt. It's a shame your girlfriend isn't here so I could lick her tight pussy too," I yelled while never losing eye contact with Gail.

Gail pulled her shorts down around her ankles, revealing her pussy to me. She had one hand covering her mouth, hoping to suppress any moans, while furiously pumping two fingers into her soaking wet slit. I could hear the subtle sloshing of her fingers, making me even hornier than I already was.

"Cum with me," I wailed as an overpowering orgasm wracked my body.

Gail frantically rubbed her clit with her pussy-juice covered fingers. Her glistening body glowed as her face contorted.

"Mel!" Gail groaned as her orgasm shot through her.

Shocked, Mel looked at the door and saw her mother. She looked back and forth between her mother and me. At that moment, it dawned on her that I had started roleplaying to help her mother get off.

"I can explain," Gail started to say.

Mel and I watched as Gail clumsily pulled her shorts back up and made herself look as presentable as possible. She was clearly overwhelmed with guilt yet made no effort to leave.

"Mom, how long have you been watching?" Mel asked.

"I..." Gail started before tears began flowing down her cheeks.

Mel and I leaped off the bed and embraced her. Gail was shaking as she cried uncontrollably in our arms. She was inconsolable.

"Mom, it is okay. You did nothing wrong," Mel repeatedly said, but it didn't help.

Uncertain of what else we could do, I texted my mother, Rachel, and asked her to rush over here.

"Please come to Mel's right away. Don't worry about knocking. Just come upstairs," my message read.

Minutes later, we heard the door burst open.

"Where are you? Amy?" Mom shouted from downstairs.

"We are up here," I yelled back.

"Rachel, come quickly," Mel added.

Mom frantically rushed up to us. There was a look of terror on her face as she made her way up the stairs. It was clear she was worried something happened to me.

"Don't worry, I am okay, but Gail here is not," I told her.

Mel and I did our best to explain what had happened to Mom. The more we talked, the wider the grin on Mom's face. While she was concerned about Gail, the fact that Gail was turned on by her daughter and I fucking had Mom very excited.

"Let me talk to her. Go back into Mel's room," Mom instructed.

We listened to Mom and scampered off into Mel's room. We kept the door open enough to hear what was being said.

"Gail, look at me," Mom said

Mom grabbed Gail's head and forced her to look her in the eyes. That simple moment of human connection helped ground Gail in the moment.

"Now, breathe with me. A deep breath in. Good. Now, slowly release it. Perfect. Again. Deep breath in and now slowly out," Mom said.

Mom interlaced her fingers with Gail's, holding hands as they breathed together. Slowly, Gail relaxed enough to talk.

"I am so sorry the girls made you rush over here," Gail started.

"There is nothing to apologize about. Mel and Amy were just worried. What just happened between the three of you was a lot," Mom responded.

"You must think I am sick, watching our daughters have sex. It is so fucking depraved," Gail said, her voice cracking as she spoke.

"Gail, I get it. Both our daughters are beautiful, sexy, really. There is nothing wrong with being turned on by them. Plus, it sounds like my daughter wasn't exactly innocent in this whole thing. She can be a very naughty girl when he wants to be," Mom said.

"They definitely are sexy. The way they lay out by the pool in their tiny little bikinis and tight young bodies," Gail trailed off.

"It sounds like seeing them lay there, almost naked, has a real effect on you," Mom stated.

Gail blushed. She momentarily sat there in silence, the wheels turning in her head, trying to figure out how to answer.

Mom could sense Gail's hesitation and decided to open up to her.

"They have an effect on me too. I'm going to tell you something, and I hope you can understand that this has to stay between us," Mom stated.

Gail shook her head, eagerly waiting to hear Mom's confession.

"Amy and I are lovers. It wasn't something George and I planned, but it sort of just happened earlier this summer," Mom admitted.

"No way!" Gail exclaimed.

"So you see, I don't think there is...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Grenefire
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments