Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Erika - Chapter 2

"Erika is edged and given an enema."

30
4 Comments 4
2.0k Views 2.0k
2.5k words 2.5k words

Standing in the middle of the bathroom, Erika shivered at the sound of running water. And not just because she was fully naked again, although she couldn’t really say she liked that part too much either. Rather, the reason for her apprehension had more to do with the fact that somewhere along the way, her mother had suddenly decided to start giving her an enema.

Not one of those big ones thankfully, like the ones they always showed in the movies with the large hanging bags and the thick-looking nozzles, but even if it was just one of the smaller ones that came prefilled in a handheld plastic bulb, it still didn’t make the entire thing any better.

They had come across them randomly one day at the store, and reading over the description rather thoughtfully, her mother had decided to buy the entire box. Now, as if having to bend over and strip naked every couple of weeks wasn’t already bad enough, she had to deal with the additional discomfort of having to hold the warm and soapy mixture inside her bottom.

“Ready?” asked her mother.

They were standing in front of the sink again, her clothes folded up besides her, and slowly Erika bit down on her lips as she spread her feet apart. The soft touch of the air blew in between her legs, and she tried not to flinch as she felt the rounded end of the device reach out to touch her. Especially as it made contact with her anus, the thick layer of lotion already applied to her there providing plenty of lubrication, and even though she knew it was supposed to help keep her pure, she still couldn’t help but blush.

“There we go,” said her mother again, reaching out to pat her back and make sure she was bent over far enough, “That’s a good girl. Nice and easy, and we’ll have you rinsed out in no time at all.”

Her other hand reached out to hold her open, and slowly the nozzle slid in. Starting out thin at first, it slowly grew thicker until it was almost the width of a finger, and Erika felt her head starting to grow lighter and lighter as it stretched her apart. Like a probe reaching deep into her insides, pushing into her one fraction of an inch at a time, and then once the entire thing was buried all the way up against her cheeks with only the large reservoir at the end left sticking out, her mother squeezed the bulb and she tried not to gasp too hard as she felt the weight of the liquid shooting out into her rectum.

It was… well, uncomfortable could only just begin to describe it. Weird and slightly horrifying might have been just a little bit closer. Squeezing her eyes shut, Erika clamped down as she tried everything she could to prevent any of it from leaking out.

“Mom!” she gasped.

“I know, sweetie,” said her mother, reaching out to give her another pat, “Just bear with it and it’ll be over in a moment.”

“But I can’t-…,” she gasped.

“Remember what I told you before we started,” said her mother, “Just relax and focus on letting it flow.”

She pressed the device in just a little bit deeper, adjusting her grip to make sure that every last drop had been used, and Erika groaned as she felt the water flowing out into her hole. All five hundred milliliters of it, or about the size of an average water bottle. Then, with a gentle tug, her mother pulled the entire thing back out before quickly replacing it again with a plug, and as the rounded end of the silicone device slipped past her ring, an entire two and a half inches in length and three quarters of an inch across, it was almost as if there was a sudden jolt of electricity jumped up inside of her like she had just been shocked.

“Oh!” she said.

The feeling was strangely warm, a sort of soft buzzing sensation that seemed to come from somewhere between her legs and lower down, and shivering a little against the tingling sensation coming from her privates, she blinked as she tried to focus her thoughts. The situation wasn’t made any better by the way her stomach seemed to tighten up in response, almost as if it was preparing for something to come, and she gasped as she bent over even more against the counter. Whether it was because she was standing fully naked right now with her bottom pushed up into the air or because of something else though was hard to tell.

The lights shone down on her from above, and dimly, Erika looked over into the mirror. Her reflection stared back at her with her nipples once again standing up. Something that seemed to be happening more and more often these past couple of months, though even then her breasts still looked small. Not like some of the other girls she knew. Sally Hitchens for example, the resident class blonde, and whose bosom seemed to be the envy of every other boy at school.

It was like something straight out of a comedy every time the bell rang. She would stand up to stretch, and nearly every pair of eyes would follow. One by one, their textbooks would end up in their laps, and looking around at the awkward stares, the airheaded girl would simply smile and blush as if she had no idea the mayhem she had just caused. Or the number of wet dreams that were sure to follow later on that night as the memory was played back over again. Like a record player on repeat as the trashcans beside their beds slowly filled up.

For now, though, Erika’s thoughts were interrupted as her mother pulled up a stool to check on the plug. And to dab away at her slit with another tissue to stem the faint traces of clear and transparent stickiness that inevitably always seemed to follow. Tap, tap, tap, the feeling went, and her placing her fingers on either side of her labia, mother reached out with her hands again to spread her apart.

“You doing alright?” she asked, “It’s not too much for you to handle, is it?”

“No,” said Erika, “I mean, I don’t think so…”

“Like, I know it feels strange at first, but you'll get used to it after a while,” said her mother, “Remember, this is to help keep you healthy and clean and pure, so it’s important that we stick to the schedule, alright?”

“Right…” said Erika, her voice shaking a little.

Of course, even as she said that, the moment she shifted her legs she could feel the plug start to move again inside her. Every subtle movement seemed to cause it to press up against her insides even more, stretching her apart even further along with the weight of the water, and she shivered as she felt her stomach twist together into a knot. Another drop of something wet seemed to gather deep inside her, slowly rolling down the tight and virgin walls of her sheath to glisten against the tiny sliver of pink that made up her folds, and biting down hard against her lips, she tried everything she could to stop it from leaking out. As the fingers grew closer and closer towards that tiny little nub at the top of her slit though, it was all but impossible, even as she leaned over even more against the edge of the counter.

kellyLover22TS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
kellyLover22TS

Please… she desperately prayed inside her head.

Whether it was because she wasn’t thinking loud enough or because her mother couldn’t hear her though, apparently the universe today was not doing her any favors. Another press, another soft tug, and as the pressure built up like the weight of an entire ocean behind a dam, she squeezed her thighs together in a desperate attempt to keep herself from toppling over.

It helped a bit. Just a bit. Then, as the fingers finally pressed down on either side of her hood to draw it back, there was just simply no helping the gasp that came out from her throat.

“Oh!” said Erika again.

Just in time, the stimulation froze, though that didn’t stop her mother from giving her a very suspicious look as her heart seemed to drop.

“What was that?” she said.

“I was-…,” said Erika, “It wasn’t-…”

She paused as she tried to find the right words. The only problem was that she had no idea what to say or what she was even trying to do. Only that by some sheer multitude of luck she had avoided some sort of disaster, and that no matter however hard she tried to explain, it was something that she definitely did not want her mother to find out about. Not if she wanted to avoid a very long and awkward conversation at any rate about what exactly it meant to keep herself pure followed maybe even by a spanking or two, and so taking a deep breath, she tried her best to calm herself down as she looked back over her shoulder.

"It's nothing," she said, "I just... I felt something strange for a moment there."

"Strange, how?" asked her mother, her eyes looking very sharp.

"I don't know," stammered Erika, "It was like there was this sudden pressure inside of me, like something was about to come out and that I was going to pee or something, only that it just kept building up and up and up, and then…"

Her mother frowned at that, and Erika tried very hard to keep her breathing even as she forced herself to remain still. Like a stone, or a statue, or anything else at all that would allow her to ignore the desperate emptiness inside her that cried out to be filled. And the stiffness of her nipples, and the beating of her pulse, and the slipperiness slowly gathering between her legs that she wasn’t even supposed to acknowledge existed at all.

Biting down on her lips, she felt the heat of the humiliation spread across her face. The blush seemed to reach all the way up to the tips of her ears, and as she glanced up into the mirror again, she could see that her reflection was about as red as a tomato. Or possibly even redder than that considering how hot she was starting to feel.

"I-… I'm fine," she said again, more to herself than anything else, "Really, I am.”

A moment passed as she continued to stand there like that, bent over as she was against the edge of the counter with her butt still sticking out. A fully naked student in her last year who looked as if she was completely out of her depth and had no idea what was going on.

“Well, if you insist,” said her mother finally, still eyeing the twitching line of her privates directly underneath the plug. Then, still watching her carefully as if waiting for her to make a single wrong move, she reached out her hand again, and it took her nearly everything she had not to gasp as Erika braced herself for another round. Great, just what she needed. More teasing against her bits down there, and biting down on her lips she waited patiently for the stimulation to come. And then following up not too long afterwards, the awful and painful emptiness that she knew would linger for hours on end no matter how hard she tried to shake it off.

It was something she hated more than anything else. More than even the embarrassment of having to strip down naked or even of having to bend over. The fingers made contact with her privates again, and she jumped. Immediately, the space of the room seemed to grow just a little smaller as she shivered against the fresh wave of heat coming from below. This time, though, almost as if her fortune had been reversed, just before they could make their way back up her folds to play with that one place that she knew she wasn’t allowed to touch, she was saved just in the nick of time as the timer finally hit zero.

Bbbzzttt!

Erika blinked. A huge sense of relief followed. Was she dreaming right now? Were they already finished? Apparently so, though it still felt like a lot longer than it actually was with the weight of the water still inside her weighing her down. Or maybe it was just because this was the first time in her life she had ever gotten an enema. Or had anything bigger than a finger stuck up her butt.

There wasn’t much time to think about it for now, though as her mother got up to lead her over to the toilet. There was a splash underneath her as the water flowed out, and then after another couple more rinses to make sure that she really was clean all the way through, it was back over to her room to get dressed again as her mother watched. First her panties, and then her pajamas, and then with one last glance around to make sure that everything was in place, it was over onto her back with her legs lifted up into the air as her mother once again held up the plug.

“Just in case you didn’t manage to get it all out,” she said sweetly.

Erika whimpered as she felt the thick end of the device push back into her bottom. Freshly lubricated with another drop of lotion, it slid right in with ease, and then with the covers tucked up around her chin, she watched as her mother walked over to turn the lights off. The door closed behind her, and then she was gone.

Silence at last. Now she just had to wait another month or so before doing the exact same thing all over. A minute passed, and then another. The moon shone in softly through the window, and lying there in the darkness with her hands clenched together above the sheets and her anus still twitching around the plug, it was hard to remember that this was all done for her own good. And against the fresh trickle of wetness already starting to seep out again, the dreams that followed afterwards were the same as they always were, only that this time the emptiness between her legs felt a thousand times worse.

Published 
Written by RetrospectiveInsomnia
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments