Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Eastbound And Down Part 3

97
14 Comments 14
5.3k Views 5.3k
1.1k words 1.1k words

The rest of the day, Kyle struggled to put some distance between his sister and him. The little rubbing session they had in the water only helped fuel his desire for her and they had to be cautious as almost all the other boaters had arrived and were busy setting up their respective cottages and bringing their boat into their docks. This meant there was always someone close to the water's edge and the chance of being seen was too great.

Dad had called them to inform the teens that brunch was ready. They sat across from each other at the kitchen table and after pouring coffee he sat there drinking in silence while his sister happily chatted with their parents. She didn't even look at him, that's when one of their boating partners knocked on the door and accepted the invite for coffee, and joined them in the kitchen. He announced that he was getting ready to go water skiing and was looking for interested parties.

Kyle jumped at the chance. He hoped that the spray of cool water and the thrill of zipping along the water would help cool him down both physically and mentally. When he returned about an hour later he discovered that his Aunt and Uncle had arrived, after a long greeting they took a seat on the porch and talked and laughed for hours, and before they knew it dinner had passed and the night was falling, so the visitors decided to take their leave.

Kyle's dad would not hear about them making the long drive back to the city, he insisted that they spend the night and offered them Kyle and Kelly's room. Kelly protested about sharing the tent with her brother when her relatives were out of earshot.

"What's the big deal?" Dad asked. "You two have done it for so long it should be like second nature."

"Yeah, but now he snores," Kelly replied.

Hearing his sister protest about the sleeping arrangements Kyle was sure that she had lost interest in him, but he said nothing or even look at her. An hour later the bonfire was lit and everyone gathered around it to tell stories. The adults watched their language and subject matter as there were still some little kids about.

Kyle was having a difficult time not staring at Kelly, she was wearing the shortest and tightest pair of blue jean shorts and a hooded sweatshirt.

It was around eleven that Kelly announce her intention of going to bed. She bid everyone goodnight and headed toward the tent, once again she did not look at or speak to Kyle and Kyle became depressed. His dreams of being alone with his sister in the privacy of their tent vanished.

It was around midnight that Kyle decided that he had had enough and that it was time for bed. After bidding good night to all that remained Kyle slowly trudged toward the tent and unzipped the entrance as quietly as possible lest he wakes up his sister. Once inside he discovered that his Kelly had lit some glow sticks which provided the interior with a little light. Kyle stripped down to his boxers before sliding into his sleeping bag.

"I thought you were going to stay there all night," Kelly stated.

"I almost did as I didn't see a reason to head inside any earlier," Kyle replied trying hard not to sound like a jilted lover.

ElenaJuarez
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ElenaJuarez

"Oh really?" Kelly questioned as she turned in her bag so she was facing her brother.

'Yes really, " her brother replied. "You didn't say anything or even look at me after we got out of the water."

"I was trying to cool down," Kelly replied. "You have no idea what you do to me and I thought that everyone could see."

Kyle was silenced by her statement which gave Kelly the opening she needed. In an economy of movement, Kelly unzipped her sleeping bag and joined her brother in his bag.

Between the fragrance of her perfume and the sensation of her firm silky body against his Kyle's senses went on overload. Then there was the sensation and sight of her silk and lace bra pushed into his bare chest, the glow sticks provided just enough light. Then there was the feeling of heat and wetness from the tiny bikini panties she wore which were pressed against his crotch.

"You pitched a bitch about sharing the tent with me," Kyle questioned as he felt his sister's silky smooth leg run up and down his.

"Because that's what sisters do," she replied with her lips millimeters from her brothers.

Kelly took it upon herself to make the next move as she was aware of Kyle's shyness. She leaned in and placed her sweet red lips against her brother's. A heartbeat after their lips touched one of the longest most sensual tongue kisses commenced.

Kyle managed to unsnap her bra and commenced to lick, kiss, and suck his sister's extended nipples. Kelly struggled to keep her voice low as she moaned with pleasure. As the kissing became more intense Kyle felt Kelly's fingers slide into the opening of his boxers and extract his now rock-hard cock and gently stroke it.

"I imagine that you don't have protection? his sister asked.

"That is correct, I never imagined that I would get lucky," her brother replied.

"Well you'll have to be happy with the alternative," Kelly replied as she unzipped the bag.

Kyle watched as his sister knelt between his legs and took hold of his cock again and lavished tongue kisses on its head before she directed it toward her mouth. Kyle was no stranger to oral sex and this was the best he had ever had. Watching his hard cock disappear into his sister's mouth and feeling her tongue swirling around it more than he could take.

"Kelly, I'm going to cum," he informed her.

Kelly removed his cock from her mouth and directed it toward her breasts all while maintaining a gentle stroking motion

"Come on baby, cum on my tits," she repeated a dozen times.

Finally, Kyle was unable to hold out any longer, and with a grunt, he released his load onto his sister's breasts. It was a full load and a portion of it wound up on Kelly's face. The sight and feeling of her brother's warm fluid splashing onto her flesh pushed her over the edge and her tight body shook as her orgasm arrived.

Kelly managed to crawl back into her sleeping bag and was asleep almost instantly.

Published 
Written by ThePhantom
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments